Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 66
  1. #26
    Member lsgteam's Avatar
    Status
    lsgteam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    So Kakashi is related to Tobirama?


     
         

  2. #27
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!



    madara united several clans and then he established leaf with senju
    the senju and uchiha were main players but other clans existed too
    those clans joined the leaf too, they did not vanish into thin air or run away
     
         

  3. #28
    Member ulqui0rra's Avatar
    Status
    ulqui0rra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    If I am wrong.....then please explain to me, why would Naruto bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's grandson and Tsunade's Brother?!

    this resemblance is not a big deal
    one can't say if two people resemble they must be from same clan

    well may be ur concept about clan is not so good .
    okay i will talk in little detail
    from what we know sage had two sons
    they had descendant or say descendants
    like hyuga and uchiha may be older sons descendant
    uzumaki , senju might be yonger sons descendats
    now from what we know among the all older son's descendants uhiha were strongest
    and among the yonger son's descendants senju were strongest . that is why uzumaki and senju are considered relatives
    yet they are separate clans .
     
         

  4. #29
    Member lsgteam's Avatar
    Status
    lsgteam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post


    madara united several clans and then he established leaf with senju
    the senju and uchiha were main players but other clans existed too
    those clans joined the leaf too, they did not vanish into thin air or run away
    thanks
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    i don't think all clans are descendants of senju clan but I think there's a lot of people with senju blood
    like kakashi, jiraiya, orochimaru and even minato
     
         

  6. #31
    Missing Nin SashaUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SashaUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unyielding
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Um Uzumaki? red hair? i know its color, but its still a distinction by hair!! and is that the only point you can argue? that and the one about sarutobi sasuke? all you even know about him is that he was hiruzens father and nothing more, i repeat, nothing more!!!!

    also answer this please, uzumakis are distant blood relatives of the senju, so is it wrong for me to consider them part senju like the rest of konoha? no!! they are family!!

    STRAIGHT RED HAIR!! NOT SPIKY!!! any real fan would see that
    if you cannot calculate Hiruzen's Dad's age from what I put in there you must have real problems at school There is nothing extraordinary that I have stated in my Sarutobi claim. All you can do in your defense is a flimsy taunt?

    Uzumaki's are part Senjus??? Who told you that? maybe Senjus are part Uzumakis! how do you know who came first?

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Its fairly obvious "too" me that you aren't even up to an 8th grade level yet, you are far from correcting anyone's grammar kid,lol

    BTW you haven't given any solid evidence to prove me wrong, just your own worthless opinion, for which I care even less.

    PS: no further responses, just GTFO and dont come back

    Dude it should be clear to you that hair styles and colors have a certain role in this manga. tell you what, why dont you show me another character from the manga who has hair like the nara's and i will believe you, and where does it say he is not a Nara?
    UZUMAKI CLAN MEMBERS:




    Oops sorry! I remember Uzumakis don't have Spikey hair. Please disregard the above two members and also the one below VVV



    Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post


    madara united several clans and then he established leaf with senju
    the senju and uchiha were main players but other clans existed too
    those clans joined the leaf too, they did not vanish into thin air or run away
    See??? Madara united all the clans he was such an awesome person! +rep to you!
    OT: this post ends it... anybody else wants to discuss???
     
         

  7. #32
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    And this is going to be closed. Flaming or insulting people is not allowed, however we do take into consideration the reason as why people would start flaming or insulting. Not that we still would approve of it, but we definitely could understand as why people in certain situations would loose their temper and one of them is when they are, intentionally or not, provoked to do it.

    You wrote this thread with an incredibly annoying attitude. You act like you know something about the manga, something no one else realized and all people are because of that naive and ignorant. That alone is infuriating, but on top of that you had to write "proof" in the title. From that point on this thread was doomed. Till know every thread I saw that claimed to have "proof" in their title, was a hoax. It was simply a testament to the childish nature of the maker. And to make it even worse you start to make globalizations and talk about misconceptions that apparently everyone has while you yourself have more than one humongous misconception and a lot of your proof is not only weak to even come closely to being proof, but simply wrong.

    1) Hashirama and Tobirama were brothers, hence the reason why people think they are from the Senju clan as if one is a Senju, logically the other one highly likely will be one too. So you already have a very screwed up way to view things. Whatever you even tried to say here I still don't understand as it doesn't make any sense.

    2) The main initiative to found Konoha came from the Senju and Uchiha clan, however it has been clearly stated in the manga as I recall that they weren't the only ones involved. It has been clearly said that there were hundreds of shinobi clans and most of the ones from the Land of Fire eventually organized themselves under the Senju and Uchiha clans. Using your common sense that's also the most logical assumption as what you claim is simply illogical, weird, biased and based on nothing but your own misconceptions and naivety and when you then accuse everyone else of being all that with your "proof", you find it surprising that people flame you? Don't waste the mod's time when you do something like that -_-

    It has never been clearly stated as far as I know when Konoha was founded exactly, but based on the manga I would say between 60-80 years ago considering Oonoki was able to stay alive all the time without any kind of life prolonging enhancements. How could possibly everything you claimed have happened in such a short time? The example of the Hyuuga was already mentioned, a clan that has a long legacy and history. Another example is that Choji was supposed to be the 16th head of the Akamichi clan, meaning that the Nara clan, Yamanaka clan and the Sarutobi clan (all clans tied to each other) should be around the same generation. How could there be 16 heads in such a short timespan? How could they all have created so many secret ninjutsu and could even be defined as an independent clan in that period? You're the one who is making assumptions here.

    These are shinobi clans, meaning they can't be, by their very nature, really huge as in thousands of people. On top of that there probably wouldn't be much migration between villages so how could Konoha possibly have grown so big from just one clan into so many different clans in half a century? As you can be sure that there wouldn't have been much mixture between Uchiha and Senju and the Uchiha clan wasn't really a large clan anymore in the current era in terms of numbers. On top of that if only those two clans would have been part of Konoha, what happened to all those other clans then? So not only goes the manga against you, but also common sense.

    Btw most of this was said by Itachi during his fight with Sasuke.

    3) The Senju had one distinctive trait and that was that they didn't really had a real distinctive trait. Clans like the Nara, Hyuuga, Uchiha...all of them focused on specific skills. The Senju were completely the opposite as their members had a variety of skills. Hashirama had Mokuton, Tobirama was a water specialist, the girl on the left in the Senju picture was a genjutsu specialist. This is also highly likely the reason as why there currently aren't any references in the manga of a Senju clan as because of their variation they simply blended in with all the other shinobi in the village. Not all of them can be qualified as real clans.

    4) You actually used a spiky ponytail as "proof"? That you even dared to do that makes it already painfully obvious you don't even know what you're doing. When Sakura makes a ponytail, her hair is also like that. Does that suddenly make her a Nara or something? Because there is some shallow resemblance between certain characters? If you need stuff like that to back you up, it's just sad. Most Uchiha have black eyes and black hair. So everyone who fits that profile should be according to your logic an Uchiha. Also Naruto is from the Uzumaki clan and it was clearly stated that they are related to the Senju clan, so logically on way or another Naruto can be considered a Senju and that's just common knowledge.


    Maybe you should start looking at the bigger picture as you're the one who has an extremely narrow vision. Don't wast our time when crappy threads like this as you were pretty much asking for it. I don't approve of flaming, but there are limits to people their patience.
     
         

  8. #33
    Member Destruction of Konoha's Avatar
    Status
    Destruction of Konoha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Bad thread. You seem like one of those people who always try and look for things that aren't there. And this is one of them. It is not meant to be a big conspiracy. The first and second hokage are part of the Senju clan.
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    i understand what you are trying to say

    But i want , with your permission , To make a Thread Quoting you - but Editing some things that you have said . so that Everybody understands

    then you can comment on whether i understand it correctly or not
     
         

  10. #35
    Member IAmBatman's Avatar
    Status
    IAmBatman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    If I am wrong.....then please explain to me, why would Naruto bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's grandson and Tsunade's Brother?!

    Because they wanted to be Hokage/leader of their village. That's why Naruto, Hashi's grandson, Yahiko, and Obito all look alike. They all wanted to be the leader of their village and bring peace. Even Kiba wants to be Hokage, and he and Naruto have similar facial features. Slightly similar.
     
         

  11. #36
    cookies > ***** all day!
    Status
    iamdsixth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Guam U.S.A.
    Posts
    333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    straight red hair!! they have spiky red hair! know the difference!
    Thank you for the thread. You just provided us jokes for the whole weekened. pphh..pphh..BWAHAHAHAHA!
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member serpiente clan's Avatar
    Status
    serpiente clan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post

    I have kept my silence this whole time about a certain misunderstanding about the manga.

    So everyone here thinks only the First two Hokage were from the Senju clan, mainly because of one little detail... their last names were Senju! Am I right? Yes, this is what most people believe. LOL! How naive can you really be? I have made various posts about this in the past in order to convince some.....without success, as everyone here is so frikkin hung up on a last name! But I have had the proof to prove that I am right all along, why didnt I do this before? Cuz I was lazy...

    Here is the undeniable proof!



    As you can confer from the above image....that according to history, Konoha was formed by only 2 clans! It has never been mentioned in the manga, that other clans from around the world came and joined the leaf village after its formation, and for good reason, because they never did! What you should have understood by now is that Konoha consisted of only 2 clans, the Uchiha and the Senju! Therefore....every clan that exists in Konoha today, is a direct descendant or a distant blood relative of the Senju clan, much like the Uzumaki clan!!


    I believe some people still wont be convinced from this, so I have another piece of proof for you all.
    In the following image, I want you all to look at the hair of the person who's face is being covered by Tobirama's hair, on his right:


    Look familiar?



    And furthermore, here is some more evidence to support my case:


    The Senju clan has one distinct trait, and it is NOT Mokuton! If Mokuton was part of the entire Senju clans Kekke Genkai, dont you guys think Tobirama would have it too? But he was a master of only Water type Jutsu!

    My point is....everyone in the Senju clan develops their own skills from their chakra, the only thing they all share together is the Will of Fire, which is love and the sense of protection they all feel for each other, the person with the strongest Will of Fire elevates himself and his own set of skills to an extremely high level and becomes the Hokage!

    I hope I have cleared all misconceptions with this, the bottom line is everyone in Konoha is a descendant of the Senju clan, and is potentially a Senju themselves, Hashirama and all the Hokages after him were just the strongest of the Senju clan, each of them, with their own unique set of skills!

    EDIT: If Naruto is not a Senju.....then why does he bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's Grandson and Tsunade's Brother?



    Stop dawdling over last names and look at the bigger picture, I hope you all see it! As there is no way anyone can come up with any solid proof like I have.

    Now after I have proven everything with manga facts, if you want to prove me wrong you must do it with the same type of evidence. If you have nothing but your own reasoning and petty arguments about last names, then please by all means, leave this thread and stay naive for all I care!



    nc broky rep+ for you
     
         

  13. #38
    Member XxTwin BladexX's Avatar
    Status
    XxTwin BladexX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    A place that has no reality, nor life.
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Very nice.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Akatsuki wise guy's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki wise guy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    land of water
    Posts
    3,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

     
         

  15. #40
    Academy Student
    Status
    Desean Jackson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Dude its a bad theory... far from absolute fact. You are talking about other people not having absolute fact that you are wrong when you have no absolute fact that you are right in the first place.....You can't be right all the time and you are clearly wrong
     
         

  16. #41
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB
     

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Don't Agree

    Itachi has said that with EMS Madara won over several clans and after the EDO MADARA chapters its pretty clear that Tsunade is the last Senju

    Also clans such as Nara, Sarutobi are different. Sasuke Sarutobi [The leader of Sarutobi clan] was famous and he was a generation before Hashirama and Madara.

    The Uzumaki clan is completely Different. The Hyuga Clan is different as well. Kakashi even believed that the Uchiha's are descended from the Huygas.
    You mean the hyuga's are decendants from the uchiha's

    Maybe other clans joined the leaf later/ are descendants from the old clans a good example is the hyuga coming from the uchiha. Your failure makes me sad : [
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-07-2012 at 03:17 AM.

  17. #42
    Academy Student
    Status
    Desean Jackson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Why are guys insluting him? it's his opinion after all.... learn to respect one another.

    BTW nice thread man+rep
    No its not an opinion he is saying its fact which it is not it just sounds like an opinion because it makes no sense to call it fact.
     
         

  18. #43
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    844
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    So the Hyuga clan are actually descendants of Uchiha and senju? LOL
     
         

  19. #44
    Academy Student
    Status
    Desean Jackson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Why are guys insluting him? it's his opinion after all.... learn to respect one another.

    BTW nice thread man+rep
    No its not an opinion he is saying its fact which it is not it just sounds like an opinion because it makes no sense to call it fact.
     
         

  20. #45
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Why are guys insluting him? it's his opinion after all.... learn to respect one another.

    BTW nice thread man+rep
     
         

  21. #46
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    844
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Why are guys insluting him? it's his opinion after all.... learn to respect one another.

    BTW nice thread man+rep
    Opinions can be wrong. Some people(alive today) think the earth is flat(in countries with internet access). Their opinion about the earth is wrong.
     
         

  22. #47
    Banned
    Status
    xMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    Posts
    922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    And this is going to be closed. Flaming or insulting people is not allowed, however we do take into consideration the reason as why people would start flaming or insulting. Not that we still would approve of it, but we definitely could understand as why people in certain situations would loose their temper and one of them is when they are, intentionally or not, provoked to do it.

    You wrote this thread with an incredibly annoying attitude. You act like you know something about the manga, something no one else realized and all people are because of that naive and ignorant. That alone is infuriating, but on top of that you had to write "proof" in the title. From that point on this thread was doomed. Till know every thread I saw that claimed to have "proof" in their title, was a hoax. It was simply a testament to the childish nature of the maker. And to make it even worse you start to make globalizations and talk about misconceptions that apparently everyone has while you yourself have more than one humongous misconception and a lot of your proof is not only weak to even come closely to being proof, but simply wrong.

    1) Hashirama and Tobirama were brothers, hence the reason why people think they are from the Senju clan as if one is a Senju, logically the other one highly likely will be one too. So you already have a very screwed up way to view things. Whatever you even tried to say here I still don't understand as it doesn't make any sense.

    2) The main initiative to found Konoha came from the Senju and Uchiha clan, however it has been clearly stated in the manga as I recall that they weren't the only ones involved. It has been clearly said that there were hundreds of shinobi clans and most of the ones from the Land of Fire eventually organized themselves under the Senju and Uchiha clans. Using your common sense that's also the most logical assumption as what you claim is simply illogical, weird, biased and based on nothing but your own misconceptions and naivety and when you then accuse everyone else of being all that with your "proof", you find it surprising that people flame you? Don't waste the mod's time when you do something like that -_-

    It has never been clearly stated as far as I know when Konoha was founded exactly, but based on the manga I would say between 60-80 years ago considering Oonoki was able to stay alive all the time without any kind of life prolonging enhancements. How could possibly everything you claimed have happened in such a short time? The example of the Hyuuga was already mentioned, a clan that has a long legacy and history. Another example is that Choji was supposed to be the 16th head of the Akamichi clan, meaning that the Nara clan, Yamanaka clan and the Sarutobi clan (all clans tied to each other) should be around the same generation. How could there be 16 heads in such a short timespan? How could they all have created so many secret ninjutsu and could even be defined as an independent clan in that period? You're the one who is making assumptions here.

    These are shinobi clans, meaning they can't be, by their very nature, really huge as in thousands of people. On top of that there probably wouldn't be much migration between villages so how could Konoha possibly have grown so big from just one clan into so many different clans in half a century? As you can be sure that there wouldn't have been much mixture between Uchiha and Senju and the Uchiha clan wasn't really a large clan anymore in the current era in terms of numbers. On top of that if only those two clans would have been part of Konoha, what happened to all those other clans then? So not only goes the manga against you, but also common sense.

    Btw most of this was said by Itachi during his fight with Sasuke.

    3) The Senju had one distinctive trait and that was that they didn't really had a real distinctive trait. Clans like the Nara, Hyuuga, Uchiha...all of them focused on specific skills. The Senju were completely the opposite as their members had a variety of skills. Hashirama had Mokuton, Tobirama was a water specialist, the girl on the left in the Senju picture was a genjutsu specialist. This is also highly likely the reason as why there currently aren't any references in the manga of a Senju clan as because of their variation they simply blended in with all the other shinobi in the village. Not all of them can be qualified as real clans.

    4) You actually used a spiky ponytail as "proof"? That you even dared to do that makes it already painfully obvious you don't even know what you're doing. When Sakura makes a ponytail, her hair is also like that. Does that suddenly make her a Nara or something? Because there is some shallow resemblance between certain characters? If you need stuff like that to back you up, it's just sad. Most Uchiha have black eyes and black hair. So everyone who fits that profile should be according to your logic an Uchiha. Also Naruto is from the Uzumaki clan and it was clearly stated that they are related to the Senju clan, so logically on way or another Naruto can be considered a Senju and that's just common knowledge.


    Maybe you should start looking at the bigger picture as you're the one who has an extremely narrow vision. Don't wast our time when crappy threads like this as you were pretty much asking for it. I don't approve of flaming, but there are limits to people their patience.
    ^^^^^this sums it all up.
     
         

  23. #48
    القاتل من الموت xAj's Avatar
    Status
    xAj is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hidden forest
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those who cannot remember the
    past are condemned to repeat
    it
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    HAHAHAAHAAHHAHA YOU JUST GOT A BAAAD REPUTATION MY FRIEND. Getting dissed from everyone and now a mod came and dissed the shit out of you from every direction possible!!!! I feel sad for u bro -rep btw!
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki wise guy View Post
    OP got owned right here.
     
         

  25. #50
    REMS Rikodou Sage Chaoz's Avatar
    Status
    Chaoz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    az heat
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like
    There can only be ONE!
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    isnt naruto technically "namikaze" with uzumaki DNA?
    i mean... he didn't take his fathers surname because the secret regarding the kyuubi incident right?


    we need to know more info on namikaze's... Minato's lineage. that would be interesting.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •