Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

...It was said that the clans the Senju and Uchiha had conquered formed part of Konoha as well. Do you read the manga AT ALL?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

probss

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wait I heard somewhere that the SOT6P had 4 children, but I don't think its true.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade is grandaughter of the first , nawaki is brother to tsunade ,so yea theyre is senju blood traids I'm both of em.-__- FAIL THREAD.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.

ACTUALLY
    • I don't think they're all direct relatives.
      - There could've probably been people who just joined in the Senju clan. Like they just fought with them, and stuff...? And then they grew closer into the clan, and then they just were basically called Senju, but they were originally from a different clan. A whole bunch of those people were with the Senju clan probably...? And then that's how we ended up with all these other clans?
    • What I'm saying is....
      - People from DIFFERENT clans joined up with the Senju until they founded Kohona and then seperated into their original clans.
    • Or...
      - Yep, they conquered other clans and then added them to Kohona.

Last edited by Scrafty; 10-07-2012 at 12:54 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

eyes can only see what you want them to see...if u want to see shakamaru's clan in the picture behind tobirama .. they will be there...

change your mind .. and open it to other possibilities...

hell that woman in the picture besides hashirama looks like mizukage.. so we can say that mizukage is also senju descendent...

Last edited by Ira; 10-07-2012 at 03:22 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by amterasu View Post
    hell that woman in the picture besides hashirama looks like mizukage.. so we can say that mizukage is also senju descendent...
    Lmfao. The dude with the headwrap looks like the Tusuchikage's gaurd. We can say he's a relative to the senju too!

The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''

so how Hashi married that uzumaki women if the Uzumaki clan still didn't exist were descendant of the senju?
    Epic fail.

-@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice Thread, Dont know if your RIGHT THOUGH :D ....

hyuga Ain't SENJU THOUGH (Cus of the eye, it's Hyuga's legazy)

Last edited by Ira; 10-07-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.

But, I can see what you're saying though.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taming Hatred

As I recalled I believe Kakashi said that the Uchiha DESCENDED from the Hyuuga clan...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

.........so much hate here :overjoy::grouphug:

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where's the OP? ?No reply to a MOD? LMAO

Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post

I have kept my silence this whole time about a certain misunderstanding about the manga.

So everyone here thinks only the First two Hokage were from the Senju clan, mainly because of one little detail... their last names were Senju! Am I right? Yes, this is what most people believe. LOL! How naive can you really be? I have made various posts about this in the past in order to convince some.....without success, as everyone here is so frikkin hung up on a last name! But I have had the proof to prove that I am right all along, why didnt I do this before? Cuz I was lazy...

Here is the undeniable proof!

As you can confer from the above image....that according to history, Konoha was formed by only 2 clans! It has never been mentioned in the manga, that other clans from around the world came and joined the leaf village after its formation, and for good reason, because they never did! What you should have understood by now is that Konoha consisted of only 2 clans, the Uchiha and the Senju! Therefore....every clan that exists in Konoha today, is a direct descendant or a distant blood relative of the Senju clan, much like the Uzumaki clan!!

I believe some people still wont be convinced from this, so I have another piece of proof for you all.
    In the following image, I want you all to look at the hair of the person who's face is being covered by Tobirama's hair, on his right:

Look familiar?

And furthermore, here is some more evidence to support my case:

The Senju clan has one distinct trait, and it is NOT Mokuton! If Mokuton was part of the entire Senju clans Kekke Genkai, dont you guys think Tobirama would have it too? But he was a master of only Water type Jutsu!

My point is....everyone in the Senju clan develops their own skills from their chakra, the only thing they all share together is the Will of Fire, which is love and the sense of protection they all feel for each other, the person with the strongest Will of Fire elevates himself and his own set of skills to an extremely high level and becomes the Hokage!

I hope I have cleared all misconceptions with this, the bottom line is everyone in Konoha is a descendant of the Senju clan, and is potentially a Senju themselves, Hashirama and all the Hokages after him were just the strongest of the Senju clan, each of them, with their own unique set of skills!

EDIT: If Naruto is not a Senju.....then why does he bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's Grandson and Tsunade's Brother?

Stop dawdling over last names and look at the bigger picture, I hope you all see it! As there is no way anyone can come up with any solid proof like I have.

Now after I have proven everything with manga facts, if you want to prove me wrong you must do it with the same type of evidence. If you have nothing but your own reasoning and petty arguments about last names, then please by all means, leave this thread and stay naive for all I care!

You say Dan is Hashi's grandson when Tsunade is his granddaughter?
    So...Dan and Tsunade are forbidden love?

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "

There is no point in keeping this thread open as the topic was concluded several post before.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123