Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 66
  1. #41
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,236
    Location
    Somewhere
    I suffer from Premature
    Ejaculation... please help me.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Don't Agree

    Itachi has said that with EMS Madara won over several clans and after the EDO MADARA chapters its pretty clear that Tsunade is the last Senju

    Also clans such as Nara, Sarutobi are different. Sasuke Sarutobi [The leader of Sarutobi clan] was famous and he was a generation before Hashirama and Madara.

    The Uzumaki clan is completely Different. The Hyuga Clan is different as well. Kakashi even believed that the Uchiha's are descended from the Huygas.
    You mean the hyuga's are decendants from the uchiha's

    Maybe other clans joined the leaf later/ are descendants from the old clans a good example is the hyuga coming from the uchiha. Your failure makes me sad : [
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-07-2012 at 04:17 AM.

  2. #42
    Academy Student
    Status
    Desean Jackson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Why are guys insluting him? it's his opinion after all.... learn to respect one another.

    BTW nice thread man+rep
    No its not an opinion he is saying its fact which it is not it just sounds like an opinion because it makes no sense to call it fact.
     
         

  3. #43
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    So the Hyuga clan are actually descendants of Uchiha and senju? LOL
     
         

  4. #44
    Academy Student
    Status
    Desean Jackson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Why are guys insluting him? it's his opinion after all.... learn to respect one another.

    BTW nice thread man+rep
    No its not an opinion he is saying its fact which it is not it just sounds like an opinion because it makes no sense to call it fact.
     
         

  5. #45
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    332
    Location
    With Aizen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Why are guys insluting him? it's his opinion after all.... learn to respect one another.

    BTW nice thread man+rep
     
         

  6. #46
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Why are guys insluting him? it's his opinion after all.... learn to respect one another.

    BTW nice thread man+rep
    Opinions can be wrong. Some people(alive today) think the earth is flat(in countries with internet access). Their opinion about the earth is wrong.
     
         

  7. #47
    Banned
    Status
    xMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    922
    Location
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    And this is going to be closed. Flaming or insulting people is not allowed, however we do take into consideration the reason as why people would start flaming or insulting. Not that we still would approve of it, but we definitely could understand as why people in certain situations would loose their temper and one of them is when they are, intentionally or not, provoked to do it.

    You wrote this thread with an incredibly annoying attitude. You act like you know something about the manga, something no one else realized and all people are because of that naive and ignorant. That alone is infuriating, but on top of that you had to write "proof" in the title. From that point on this thread was doomed. Till know every thread I saw that claimed to have "proof" in their title, was a hoax. It was simply a testament to the childish nature of the maker. And to make it even worse you start to make globalizations and talk about misconceptions that apparently everyone has while you yourself have more than one humongous misconception and a lot of your proof is not only weak to even come closely to being proof, but simply wrong.

    1) Hashirama and Tobirama were brothers, hence the reason why people think they are from the Senju clan as if one is a Senju, logically the other one highly likely will be one too. So you already have a very screwed up way to view things. Whatever you even tried to say here I still don't understand as it doesn't make any sense.

    2) The main initiative to found Konoha came from the Senju and Uchiha clan, however it has been clearly stated in the manga as I recall that they weren't the only ones involved. It has been clearly said that there were hundreds of shinobi clans and most of the ones from the Land of Fire eventually organized themselves under the Senju and Uchiha clans. Using your common sense that's also the most logical assumption as what you claim is simply illogical, weird, biased and based on nothing but your own misconceptions and naivety and when you then accuse everyone else of being all that with your "proof", you find it surprising that people flame you? Don't waste the mod's time when you do something like that -_-

    It has never been clearly stated as far as I know when Konoha was founded exactly, but based on the manga I would say between 60-80 years ago considering Oonoki was able to stay alive all the time without any kind of life prolonging enhancements. How could possibly everything you claimed have happened in such a short time? The example of the Hyuuga was already mentioned, a clan that has a long legacy and history. Another example is that Choji was supposed to be the 16th head of the Akamichi clan, meaning that the Nara clan, Yamanaka clan and the Sarutobi clan (all clans tied to each other) should be around the same generation. How could there be 16 heads in such a short timespan? How could they all have created so many secret ninjutsu and could even be defined as an independent clan in that period? You're the one who is making assumptions here.

    These are shinobi clans, meaning they can't be, by their very nature, really huge as in thousands of people. On top of that there probably wouldn't be much migration between villages so how could Konoha possibly have grown so big from just one clan into so many different clans in half a century? As you can be sure that there wouldn't have been much mixture between Uchiha and Senju and the Uchiha clan wasn't really a large clan anymore in the current era in terms of numbers. On top of that if only those two clans would have been part of Konoha, what happened to all those other clans then? So not only goes the manga against you, but also common sense.

    Btw most of this was said by Itachi during his fight with Sasuke.

    3) The Senju had one distinctive trait and that was that they didn't really had a real distinctive trait. Clans like the Nara, Hyuuga, Uchiha...all of them focused on specific skills. The Senju were completely the opposite as their members had a variety of skills. Hashirama had Mokuton, Tobirama was a water specialist, the girl on the left in the Senju picture was a genjutsu specialist. This is also highly likely the reason as why there currently aren't any references in the manga of a Senju clan as because of their variation they simply blended in with all the other shinobi in the village. Not all of them can be qualified as real clans.

    4) You actually used a spiky ponytail as "proof"? That you even dared to do that makes it already painfully obvious you don't even know what you're doing. When Sakura makes a ponytail, her hair is also like that. Does that suddenly make her a Nara or something? Because there is some shallow resemblance between certain characters? If you need stuff like that to back you up, it's just sad. Most Uchiha have black eyes and black hair. So everyone who fits that profile should be according to your logic an Uchiha. Also Naruto is from the Uzumaki clan and it was clearly stated that they are related to the Senju clan, so logically on way or another Naruto can be considered a Senju and that's just common knowledge.


    Maybe you should start looking at the bigger picture as you're the one who has an extremely narrow vision. Don't wast our time when crappy threads like this as you were pretty much asking for it. I don't approve of flaming, but there are limits to people their patience.
    ^^^^^this sums it all up.
     
         

  8. #48
    القاتل من الموت xAj's Avatar
    Status
    xAj is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    618
    Location
    Hidden forest
    Those who cannot remember the
    past are condemned to repeat
    it
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    HAHAHAAHAAHHAHA YOU JUST GOT A BAAAD REPUTATION MY FRIEND. Getting dissed from everyone and now a mod came and dissed the shit out of you from every direction possible!!!! I feel sad for u bro -rep btw!
     
         

  9. #49
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,646
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki wise guy View Post
    OP got owned right here.
     
         

  10. #50
    REMS Rikodou Sage Chaoz's Avatar
    Status
    Chaoz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    291
    Location
    az heat
    There can only be ONE!
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    isnt naruto technically "namikaze" with uzumaki DNA?
    i mean... he didn't take his fathers surname because the secret regarding the kyuubi incident right?


    we need to know more info on namikaze's... Minato's lineage. that would be interesting.
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,635
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    ...It was said that the clans the Senju and Uchiha had conquered formed part of Konoha as well. Do you read the manga AT ALL?
     
         

  12. #52
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,400
    Location
    back of your mind
    egg
     



    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    probss
     
         

  13. #53
    Member sage of the 69 paths's Avatar
    Status
    sage of the 69 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    311
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Wait I heard somewhere that the SOT6P had 4 children, but I don't think its true.
     
         

  14. #54
    Member III HOKAGE III's Avatar
    Status
    III HOKAGE III is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    482
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Tsunade is grandaughter of the first , nawaki is brother to tsunade ,so yea theyre is senju blood traids I'm both of em.-__- FAIL THREAD.
     
         

  15. #55
    Banned
    Status
    Trollkαge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,849
    Location
    Trollogakure
    lol
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    ACTUALLY
    • I don't think they're all direct relatives.
      - There could've probably been people who just joined in the Senju clan. Like they just fought with them, and stuff...? And then they grew closer into the clan, and then they just were basically called Senju, but they were originally from a different clan. A whole bunch of those people were with the Senju clan probably...? And then that's how we ended up with all these other clans?
    • What I'm saying is....
      - People from DIFFERENT clans joined up with the Senju until they founded Kohona and then seperated into their original clans.
    • Or...
      - Yep, they conquered other clans and then added them to Kohona.
     
         
    Last edited by Trollkαge; 10-07-2012 at 01:54 AM.

  16. #56
    Member amterasu's Avatar
    Status
    amterasu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    36
    This user has no status.
     

    eyes can only see what you want them to see...if u want to see shakamaru's clan in the picture behind tobirama .. they will be there...

    change your mind .. and open it to other possibilities...

    hell that woman in the picture besides hashirama looks like mizukage.. so we can say that mizukage is also senju descendent...
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-07-2012 at 04:22 AM.

  17. #57
    Banned
    Status
    Trollkαge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,849
    Location
    Trollogakure
    lol
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by amterasu View Post
    hell that woman in the picture besides hashirama looks like mizukage.. so we can say that mizukage is also senju descendent...
    Lmfao. The dude with the headwrap looks like the Tusuchikage's gaurd. We can say he's a relative to the senju too!
     
         

  18. #58
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,594
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    so how Hashi married that uzumaki women if the Uzumaki clan still didn't exist were descendant of the senju?
    Epic fail.
     
         

  19. #59
    -@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    SAmIDeXtEr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    870
    Location
    U.S.A
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R
     

    Nice Thread, Dont know if your RIGHT THOUGH :D ....

    hyuga Ain't SENJU THOUGH (Cus of the eye, it's Hyuga's legazy)
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-07-2012 at 04:21 AM.

  20. #60
    Banned
    Status
    Trollkαge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,849
    Location
    Trollogakure
    lol
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    But, I can see what you're saying though.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •