Suiton Water H2O

hopefully this lasts you're like my 5th teacher

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Re: Suiton Water H2O

I'll make sure it does.

Perform the last technique you learnt please.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

I start focusing on my Suiton chakra and start gathering it.When I have gathered enough I channel my chakra to the clouds above in the sky.As my chakra enters the cloud, I condense them into water droplets, as they land upon the cloud. Because of that, the cloud starts to get heavier and heavier, and eventually, the water droplets start to fall. I infuse my chakra quickly into every droplet of water. As the water droplets start to fall, it slowly turns into a great downpour of water; Since my chakra is infused with most of the water droplets, I can sense everything.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Carrying on from that, perform this sequence of hand signs *shows* Whilst expelling a considerate amount of Water out of your mouth. Whilst doing that, bring forth both your hands and make your palms face your opponent, using shape manipulation, make the water form around your opponent in a sphere, literally binding him to his place, not allowing him to move a single muscle. Make sure as it does so, you have one of your arms occupied into the sphere at all times, if you were to withdraw your arm, the sphere would simply collapse and set your opponent free.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Carrying on from that, perform this sequence of hand signs *shows* Whilst expelling a considerate amount of Water out of your mouth. Whilst doing that, bring forth both your hands and make your palms face your opponent, using shape manipulation, make the water form around your opponent in a sphere, literally binding him to his place, not allowing him to move a single muscle. Make sure as it does so, you have one of your arms occupied into the sphere at all times, if you were to withdraw your arm, the sphere would simply collapse and set your opponent free.
    I focus my suiton chakra and perform the handseal shown to me and i spit out a whole lot of water. While i spit, i use my ability to shape manipulate the water around my opponent until its a sphere surrounding him. I make sure the sphere is super tight and he can't move a muscle. I don't remove my hand from the sphere, because if i do, the technique will stop and my opponent will be set free.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    I focus my suiton chakra and perform the handseal shown to me and i spit out a whole lot of water. While i spit, i use my ability to shape manipulate the water around my opponent until its a sphere surrounding him. I make sure the sphere is super tight and he can't move a muscle. I don't remove my hand from the sphere, because if i do, the technique will stop and my opponent will be set free.
    Well done
    (Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Range: Short
    Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water by waving the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

Moving on, now I want you to stand still and firm, whilst heavily concentrating on your Suiton chakra. Channel it across your entire body being it so; that every single inch inside your body is covered by your Suiton chakra. Once you have done that, attempt to turn this into a physical substance, send your chakra through the pores, and in doing so your body will slowly form into the water itself, turning you from your oh-so awesome human body, to a simple puddle in the ground. After having done that, think about the process and reverse the steps, turning your body into its normal form again.

When doing this, you can defend and completely evade blunt, pure solid attacks; such as Earth of course. However, the complete downside is that internal effects, such as getting paralyzed or evaporated will still have an effect, and to even a greater extent, seeing as if you somehow do get paralyzed/evaporated whilst in this form, it'll prevent you forming back, so you have to be careful when using it.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Well done
    (Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Range: Short
    Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water by waving the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

Moving on, now I want you to stand still and firm, whilst heavily concentrating on your Suiton chakra. Channel it across your entire body being it so; that every single inch inside your body is covered by your Suiton chakra. Once you have done that, attempt to turn this into a physical substance, send your chakra through the pores, and in doing so your body will slowly form into the water itself, turning you from your oh-so awesome human body, to a simple puddle in the ground. After having done that, think about the process and reverse the steps, turning your body into its normal form again.

When doing this, you can defend and completely evade blunt, pure solid attacks; such as Earth of course. However, the complete downside is that internal effects, such as getting paralyzed or evaporated will still have an effect, and to even a greater extent, seeing as if you somehow do get paralyzed/evaporated whilst in this form, it'll prevent you forming back, so you have to be careful when using it.
    I focus my suiton chakra all over my body, when i have more then enough chakra gathered and every single inch of my body covered. I then i try to turn into a puddle of water. I release all my water chakra out my pores in my body. Then my body turns into water form of myself. Then my body which is now my figure but made up of water, goes splashing into the ground. I then take my body that is a pile of water and turn it back to my normal self. I do this by imagining my image and focusing my chakra and forming my figure and getting the specifics correct.