The Secret of The Uchiha Hokage Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Open Battle (Using 1T Sharingan in battle to be eligable for 2T unlock)

> Rei's R & R
    > Killing finishes allowed (doesn't count towards Bio)
    > Stealing not allowed
    > CJ allowed
    > CW allowed
    > CE allowed.

Take it easy, I've only Mastered through C Rank in Suiton and Raiton!!! . Custom Jutsu's/Elements are allowed because I'm semi-confident in myself, plus it's good for people to get a chance to shine / use their Custom Elements and Jutsu's anyway! Sasuke Bio in sig. Make the first move!!!

Terrain: Where Sasuke and Killer Bee fought!

Sasuke stands on one large plateaus, in his Taka/Akatsuki cloak with his 1T Sharingan already active.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Open Battle (Using 1T Sharingan in battle to be eligable for 2T unlock)

Mystogan in sig.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take what is mine By
    fire and Blood I will take it!

ill fight you if you want? i only got c rank water like u but no raiton but to make up for that i got puppets mastered >.> what do you says.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    ill fight you if you want? i only got c rank water like u but no raiton but to make up for that i got puppets mastered >.> what do you says.
    Too bad i'm facing him :P

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

haha maybe ill help him afterall you are kinda out of his ability range. you know.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

((OOC: Alrighty then ! -___________- <<< Chuck Norris Face)

Sasuke: What're you supposed to be? *Smug Grin, across from you on the plateau*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Sasuke starts off by staring you down for a few moments with his Sharingan, judging your chakra flows normal speed when you're at rest / plotting for a moment. Before inhaling a cheek full and then expelling a huge bullet of water that rips towards you, hopefully slamming into you in a few seconds at this short of a range.

Sasuke followed the water bullet forward after the breath attack with a frontal flip and sets off at an impressive run towards you. The moment the water bullet slams into you, Sasuke comes whirling through the splash covered in lightning performing a hurricane kick to your neck, soaked in water, you're hopefully electrocuted for intense damage / pass out.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

After the hurricane kick, I hit the ground at a carthweel and continue to carthweel several feet away from you, at the apex of a carthweel I flip back high into the air, summoning a Lightning Clone before I hit the ground at a slide with the clone next to me.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OK this'll be the order

Hokage > Blaise > Me

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

((OOC: :shrugs: A partner is just fine w/me if he wants. I'm ready regardless, 1v1 or 2v1, I already made my move.))

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

so guess ima help u uchiha ur turn defend against his attacks then ill attack so the new order is
    hokage>uchiha>me

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

How about we make this 2v2? :D

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's fine w/me. Kisame and I will take you two on, I already went so. Let's go.

Me > UchihaM > Kisame > Blaise

So it's still Uchiha's turn to defend my attacks, then my partners turn, then Blaise, then my turn again, so on. UchihaM, your move.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage Uzumaki View Post
    ((OOC: Alrighty then ! -___________- <<< Chuck Norris Face)

Sasuke: What're you supposed to be? *Smug Grin, across from you on the plateau*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Sasuke starts off by staring you down for a few moments with his Sharingan, judging your chakra flows normal speed when you're at rest / plotting for a moment. Before inhaling a cheek full and then expelling a huge bullet of water that rips towards you, hopefully slamming into you in a few seconds at this short of a range.

Sasuke followed the water bullet forward after the breath attack with a frontal flip and sets off at an impressive run towards you. The moment the water bullet slams into you, Sasuke comes whirling through the splash covered in lightning performing a hurricane kick to your neck, soaked in water, you're hopefully electrocuted for intense damage / pass out.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

After the hurricane kick, I hit the ground at a carthweel and continue to carthweel several feet away from you, at the apex of a carthweel I flip back high into the air, summoning a Lightning Clone before I hit the ground at a slide with the clone next to me.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

I Assume we're Mid range.

++++++++++++++++++++

As I sees the huge water bullet leave your mouth, I immediately make two handseals and exhale out meteor-sized fireball which collides your water bullet midway. The water bullet is evaporated and the fireball is cooled, both jutsu's cancelling each other out.

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

I then see you emerge from the collision, with your body covered in lightning. As you extend your leg, i immediately judge the trajectory, and instantly create a lightning hound, which jumps up to you and bites your head.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

As your being attacked, i take this opportunity to make a lightning clone to my right.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Mystogan: Son, is that all you got?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    I Assume we're Mid range.

++++++++++++++++++++

As I sees the huge water bullet leave your mouth, I immediately make two handseals and exhale out meteor-sized fireball which collides your water bullet midway. The water bullet is evaporated and the fireball is cooled, both jutsu's cancelling each other out.

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

I then see you emerge from the collision, with your body covered in lightning. As you extend your leg, i immediately judge the trajectory, and instantly create a lightning hound, which jumps up to you and bites your head.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

As your being attacked, i take this opportunity to make a lightning clone to my right.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Mystogan: Son, is that all you got?
    Mizukage in sig :D

As I see you create the hound from your right hand, I channel my futon chakra to my right hand and send 3 waves of wind toward your lightning hound, neutralizing it.

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

Mizukage: Ill be the cop and your the robber *smiles*

Then after my wind cancels you lightning I run toward you then stop at about short range and point at you with my index finger and my thumb pointing up. I then reshape my hand into a gun and shoot a speeding water bullet toward your head.

Suiton: Suika no Jutsu) – Water Release: Hydrification Technique
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state. As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only be used by the Second Mizukage).
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

(Suiton: Mizudeppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Gun Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Using the Hydrification Technique, the user fires a single droplet of water at the intended enemy with a tremendous amount of force, from the finger-tip of one of their index fingers, after firstly shaping the respective hand in such a manner that it resembles a gun.
    Note: can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

Mizukage: Phew Phew

Last edited by Sir Hoshigaki; 10-06-2012 at 04:32 AM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

kisame u ****ed the time frame up you do relize that. you were ment to attack me ur fighting WITH uchiha not against uchiha. fix ur post

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No blaise you're on Uchiha's team. Kisame is on my team.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

blaise quit.