Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,228
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    there are some major errors in gt that i would just like to point out to any of the db/dbz/dbgt fans on here.


    Error 1. Gohan, gohan is powerful and in gt against super 17, gohan only went ssj1 wtf? he could have used the training the the elder kai made him go through which was stronger than a ssj3. even if gohan hasnt trained in a while he would have still put up a better fight against super 17.
    __________________________________________________ _________

    Error 2. ssj4 fusion.
    okay now yes, its pretty cool but over powered beyond imagination.

    ultimate gohan was stronger than ssj 3. he was absorbed by super buu who was as strong as a ssj3. super buu absorbed piccolo, krillin, trunks and goten and a lot of other people that weren't main characters.
    that means that super buu with all of those people absorbed including ultimate gohan is at least equal to ssj4.

    vegeta and goku hit patora and fuse and kicked his ass at fusion with out being a ssj.
    so why did goku and vegeta need ssj4 fusion to beat omega?
    __________________________________________________ ___________

    Error 3: kid buu is stronger than ssj3 goku? no, goku would have killed him as kid buu was the weakest of all buus *except maybe pure evil buu* because all of the absorptions he had were gone. everyone was so scared of him because super buu and majin buu just wanted a good fight. kid buu was mindless and loved to kill/destroy. goku almost lost to kid buu at ssj 3 because he even said it him self that he wanted vegeta to have his turn with buu because of his pride so he held back.
    __________________________________________________ __________

    dragonball/z: krillin died in dragon ball yet he got wished back 2 times by the time the freiza saga ended, how does that happen when you can only get brought back once by the dragon balls?
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    if you have any errors/plot holes post them
     
         

  2. #2
    .... MrSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    MrSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,515
    Location
    chillin in my igloo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by yarduatssss View Post
    dragonball/z: krillin died in dragon ball yet he got wished back 2 times by the time the freiza saga ended, how does that happen when you can only get brought back once by the dragon balls?
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    the namek dragon balls can wish back people who've died more than once
     
         

  3. #3
    Heister's Avatar
    Status
    Heister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,008
    Location
    Toadland
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    You're wrong on most of these.

    Kid Buu is the strongest version of Buu, he got weaker when he absorbed the kai's.

    Buu got weaker when he absorbed piccolo, who ever he absorbed latest is who's power he is sharing.

    Krilling was brought back the second time by the namekian dragon balls after they left namek. He never died until Frieza killed him. He didn't die in the nappa/vegeta fight.

    None of those are plot holes. Gohan was weaker because he went 5+ years without training.
     
         

  4. #4
    Jinchuriki Dero2112's Avatar
    Status
    Dero2112 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Exellent points...
     
         

  5. #5
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,228
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    You're wrong on most of these.

    Kid Buu is the strongest version of Buu, he got weaker when he absorbed the kai's.

    Buu got weaker when he absorbed piccolo, who ever he absorbed latest is who's power he is sharing.

    Krilling was brought back the second time by the namekian dragon balls after they left namek. He never died until Frieza killed him. He didn't die in the nappa/vegeta fight.

    None of those are plot holes. Gohan was weaker because he went 5+ years without training.

    okay i forgot about the namek dragon balls. but still krillin died in dragon ball and he died in gt and frieza saga so how did they bring him back in gt?


    but buu absorbed piccolo for his mind. if piccolo was going to make him weak he wouldn't have absorbed him.

    kid buu was the weakest buu though. absorbing makes you stronger not weaker. other wise 1st form cell would be weak as hell from absorbing all of those humans.
     
         

  6. #6
    Heister's Avatar
    Status
    Heister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,008
    Location
    Toadland
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by yarduatssss View Post
    okay i forgot about the namek dragon balls. but still krillin died in dragon ball and he died in gt and frieza saga so how did they bring him back in gt?


    but buu absorbed piccolo for his mind. if piccolo was going to make him weak he wouldn't have absorbed him.

    kid buu was the weakest buu though. absorbing makes you stronger not weaker. other wise 1st form cell would be weak as hell from absorbing all of those humans.
    Ok let me explain this more clearly.

    Krillin has died two times in Dragonball Z, and once in Dragonball. (GT doesn't matter because it wasn't from Toei) After dying in dragonball he was brought back with the human dragonballs. He didn't die again until Frieza killed him, which unlocked Goku's ssj1, and he was brought back by the Namekian dragonballs ON EARTH. The second time he died in dbz was when buu destroyed the planet. Kabito-Shin instant transmissioned to NEW NAMEK and had the entire earth and all that were killed brought back to life, and since Namek's dragon can bring a person back more than once Krillin came back to life.

    Also Buu did not absorb piccolo for his mind, he tried to absorb Gotenks and missed. He didn't mean to take Piccolo, and doing so made him weaker. Go back and watch the episode and you'll see.

    Finally if you watch the buu saga again where Kabito-Shin is explaining the history of Buu, he says himself that Kid Buu is the most pure evil form of buu, and also the strongest version of buu.
     
         

  7. #7
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,228
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    Ok let me explain this more clearly.

    Krillin has died two times in Dragonball Z, and once in Dragonball. (GT doesn't matter because it wasn't from Toei) After dying in dragonball he was brought back with the human dragonballs. He didn't die again until Frieza killed him, which unlocked Goku's ssj1, and he was brought back by the Namekian dragonballs ON EARTH. The second time he died in dbz was when buu destroyed the planet. Kabito-Shin instant transmissioned to NEW NAMEK and had the entire earth and all that were killed brought back to life, and since Namek's dragon can bring a person back more than once Krillin came back to life.

    Also Buu did not absorb piccolo for his mind, he tried to absorb Gotenks and missed. He didn't mean to take Piccolo, and doing so made him weaker. Go back and watch the episode and you'll see.



    Finally if you watch the buu saga again where Kabito-Shin is explaining the history of Buu, he says himself that Kid Buu is the most pure evil form of buu, and also the strongest version of buu.
    okay i agree with the dragon balls part but buu said him self he wanted the tactical mind of piccolo to complete his power

    its been a while since i've re watched the series tbh i used to rewatch the entire series every week its addicting.
     
         
    Last edited by -Yard-; 03-07-2011 at 12:00 AM.

  8. #8
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,811
    Location
    Everywhere
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    btw, you're wrong. mystic gohan was NOT stronger than ss3 goku. mystic gohan was only a little stronger than ss2. more like ss2.5 if you will.
     
         

  9. #9
    Right.... ~Hebi Terumi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Hebi Terumi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,436
    Location
    Paradise Island
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.
     



    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    Ok let me explain this more clearly.

    Krillin has died two times in Dragonball Z, and once in Dragonball. (GT doesn't matter because it wasn't from Toei) After dying in dragonball he was brought back with the human dragonballs. He didn't die again until Frieza killed him, which unlocked Goku's ssj1, and he was brought back by the Namekian dragonballs ON EARTH. The second time he died in dbz was when buu destroyed the planet. Kabito-Shin instant transmissioned to NEW NAMEK and had the entire earth and all that were killed brought back to life, and since Namek's dragon can bring a person back more than once Krillin came back to life.

    Also Buu did not absorb piccolo for his mind, he tried to absorb Gotenks and missed. He didn't mean to take Piccolo, and doing so made him weaker. Go back and watch the episode and you'll see.

    Finally if you watch the buu saga again where Kabito-Shin is explaining the history of Buu, he says himself that Kid Buu is the most pure evil form of buu, and also the strongest version of buu.
    I don't think Buu missed Gotenks and got Piccolo you can see in the episode that he aimed for both Gotenks and Piccolo and got them both from behind I'm not sure why he absorbed Piccolo and for what reason but it certainly was no accident
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member pervert's Avatar
    Status
    pervert is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,076
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Yamata View Post
    I don't think Buu missed Gotenks and got Piccolo you can see in the episode that he aimed for both Gotenks and Piccolo and got them both from behind I'm not sure why he absorbed Piccolo and for what reason but it certainly was no accident
    as a die hard dbz fan i will agree with him. it was because of piccolos brain.
    super buu said that piccolo had great fighting skills and great knowlege of the battle field and it would complete him.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member pervert's Avatar
    Status
    pervert is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,076
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    btw, you're wrong. mystic gohan was NOT stronger than ss3 goku. mystic gohan was only a little stronger than ss2. more like ss2.5 if you will.
    yes ultimate gohan was stronger than ssj3.

    trunks and goten hit fusion and went ssj3 and was = to super buu.

    yet mystic gohan was just playing around with buu and was beating his arse
     
         

  12. #12
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,592
    Location
    Lost...
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    I dnt care DBZ is the most epic series by far, then naruto, then yu-yu hakusho. (<<---If u remember that one)
     
         

  13. #13
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,811
    Location
    Everywhere
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by pervert View Post
    yes ultimate gohan was stronger than ssj3.

    trunks and goten hit fusion and went ssj3 and was = to super buu.

    yet mystic gohan was just playing around with buu and was beating his arse
    yeah, and ss3 goku already admitted that he could have defeated both fat buu and kid buu if he wanted. but he wanted to give others the chance. i rest my case.
     
         

  14. #14
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,592
    Location
    Lost...
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    LOOK at My POST!!!!!!
     
         

  15. #15
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,228
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by McAfeezy View Post
    I dnt care DBZ is the most epic series by far, then naruto, then yu-yu hakusho. (<<---If u remember that one)
    yep i remeber yu-yu hakusho it was great.
    dark tournament was awesome
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,758
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    none of this are errors dude i been a fan of dbz gt and db for a very long time they do make drawing/manga mistakes but not the story plot holes and btw the creator of dbz/db did not create dbgt
     
         

  17. #17
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,228
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    none of this are errors dude i been a fan of dbz gt and db for a very long time they do make drawing/manga mistakes but not the story plot holes and btw the creator of dbz/db did not create dbgt
    yeah i know, akira also said in an interview that he didn't like GT
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,758
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    yea idk wut company did dbgt but it sucks the only epic thing about gt was ssj4
     
         

  19. #19
    Heister's Avatar
    Status
    Heister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,008
    Location
    Toadland
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by pervert View Post
    yes ultimate gohan was stronger than ssj3.

    trunks and goten hit fusion and went ssj3 and was = to super buu.

    yet mystic gohan was just playing around with buu and was beating his arse
    Ultimate Gohan is at the level of goku's ssj3.

    Gotenks ssj3 is not on that same level, they were 7 years old...
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,758
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    gotenks was super strong
     
         

  21. #21
    Heister's Avatar
    Status
    Heister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,008
    Location
    Toadland
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    But he wasn't nearly as strong as goku ssj3 -_-
     
         

  22. #22
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,228
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    yea idk wut company did dbgt but it sucks the only epic thing about gt was ssj4
    THANK YOU thats exactly the only reason why i watched.
     
         

  23. #23
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,228
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    But he wasn't nearly as strong as goku ssj3 -_-
    goku stated that a fusion ssj is stronger than a ssj at that level


    example:

    ssj1 gotenks would beat ssj1 goku or ssj1 vegeta ect ect
     
         

  24. #24
    Heister's Avatar
    Status
    Heister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,008
    Location
    Toadland
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    But you forget that he is a child.

    Maybe the same age/battle experience. But Gotenks was not stronger than Goku ssj3/Gohan if he struggled with Buu, and both Goku ssj3 and Gohan were beating buu
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    knots23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,548
    Location
    HQ of Akatsuki
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Errors/plot holes

    Yu-yu hakusho is nice..but it is a short anime..i mean..it ended early..
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •