Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.

Bee is more rational then Naruto!

Bee is a more rational thinker then Naruto when he was appointed to be the host of the tailed beast. People in villages just makes me mad when they give the "look". The hate in there eyes. It made me glad when Sasuke was gonna kill everyone in the village just because of how they treated Naruto, Garra, Bee, ect. Bee was a perfect choice for the job. When people stare at him and throw eggs at him you see him rapping. When his best friend tried to kill him he tried to bump fist with him. He did not feel sad at all or at least hid it really good. He had a loving brother who would care for his needs. What more can he asked for? Naruto well. He was an annoying kid who played pranks on everyone! Even Kakashi! I mean Naruto deserve the 1000 years of death. Really he took the village hating him hard. Using that pain made him stronger with the help of Iruka who also felt the pain of being alone. That made Naruto what he it and his very bad puns (Believe it!). Bee was the first to control the tailed beast perfectly. Naruto learn from Bee and eventually got the hang of it. We got to see the Tailed Beast Mode. And we see to relationship Naruto has almost like Bee(besides his love for Women's breast...) but we can see that without Bee, Naruto would have to figure it himself and knowing him he would screw up countless times cause he said himself he learns stuff by doing not listening. I don't hate Naruto nor do I say Bee > Naruto. All I'm saying is that I find Bee to be more rational when it comes to handling the tailed beast. Thanks guys.

Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Bee is more rational then Naruto!

Bee had someone before he became a jinchuuriki. Naruto had no one at first...

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well you have to remember one kurama was pure evil and didn't want anything to do with anyone so no choice would have been a rational choice for kurama. Second naruto was on his own ever since he was a child no family no nothing that must be hard enough alone and then no matter how hard he tried no one wanted to have anything to do with him because he had the beast inside him. It was not until after the whole water fall thing that he realized who he truly was. Bee was such a big influence on naruto because they went through the same thing and bee over came it so that gave naruto faith to be able to do the same thing.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah... i think its pretty clear Naruto is one of the least rational characters in the series... its one of his key traits to rush and do something before thinking about it twice.

Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also bee is way older than Naruto and has more experience as a shinobi

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place