Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Second Spar with weird rules (closed)

Rei's R&R
    no killing or stealing
    only 2 jutsus per turn
    only Basic 5 + Taijutsu (only freeform Taijutsu) and only Taijutsu, NOT Kaito's Tai
    if you want than Kenjutsu as well, but tell me before we begin so that i can get some equipment
    no KG nor Special Abilities like Sensing, Nara Shadows,...
    if you get into close range than NO NAGASHI
    CJ Kenjutsu yes if you say yes to Kenjutsu
    other CJs no
    CEs no
    CW if you say yes to Kenjutsu than allowed, if you say no to Kenjutsu than no CW
    Range Mid and terrain Kimmimaro fought Gaara, BUT, there is ocean on my left (your right)

told ya, weird rules

and let's see, Yamamoto Takeshi

post your bio and if you want Kenjutsu on

after you do so, i will make the first move

OH, and this spar includes a lot of talking, so before i attack we will exchange some talking posts to get some atmosphere into this

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

Re: Second Spar with weird rules (closed)

Gabriel

Yamamoto Sensei...Why I have this errie feeling that you have something sinister planned for me?

I have a sword, but no ken, however I suppose you want the ken because of your CW so why not allow it...even if it may be the death of me.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Yamamoto: Hi there Gabriel, how have ya been lately? Hope you are prepared to fight, so you do want to fight with Kenjutsu even if you don't any, so I will do so.

Yamamoto leaves and returns with case of IOSS swords on his right shoulder and his sword Caliburn on his left shoulder (like in my sig) in Katana form. He than throws the case of IOSS swords into the air and makes all twenty swordsf all all around Yamamoto and Gabriel, than he makes it to rain by making simple handseal.

Yamamoto: So my friend, any preparation techniques from you?

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user grabs a giant container of katanas that is wrapped in a type of cloth or wire to hold/travel with it (This can also be done if a scroll that holds multiple swords like tenten's.). The user then throws it above him and his opponents location and then the swords slide out and land around the battlefield making around 10 to 20 sword scattered around. This is only to supply the swordsman with multiple katanas to fight with. This technique was created by the belief that no swordsman needs a perfect sword, but the ability to wield any sword with great skill. Each sword has a little trick to them which only allow the user of this technique and others that know it use them freely. If the opponent with no knowledge of this trick attempts to wield one of these swords the hilt will extend needles to hurt the opponents hands like Kisame's shark scale sword. Due to that, the Infinite One-Sword Style was created to help the swordsman, aid allies in battle, and to put extreme psychological pressure towards the opponent from the exaggerated amount of blades.

Note: Only musasibou can teach this.
    Note: Can only use once per battle.
    Note: Only users of this technique can wield the swords.
    The technique is from the first 15 seconds of this video.
    YouTube - Amv Black Star vs Mifune

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it

(Caliburn) - Caliburn

Type: Weapon
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40 (+20 to transform it)
    Damage Points: 0
    Describtion: This weapon was forged by Archangel Michael originally as Big Sword for Migualon J.J. when he created and mastered Style Of Tekken so that he wouldn´t have to enter that state while being still able to use special Tekken techniques. But than Michael made a "mistake" when forging it and it became unstabble in it´s form. Michael and Migualon were making a lot of tests on it and than they noticed that it can change form into different weapons when infused with chakra. This weapon has 4 different forms, which are Big Sword, Staff (possible to use shape manipulation to make spike on 1 end of it), Shield and Spear (as 1 form).

All 3 Forms:

Sword [sword that Arthur Auguste Angel has (that blond guy)]

Staff (just that staff )

Spear And Shield (shield can only protect from weapons)

*Can only be wielded by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ and those who mastered Style Of Tekken and obtained ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~´s permission*
    *Transformation into different form counts as 1 of the 3 moves per turn*
    *It cannot be broken [if in form of Spear And Shield, the shield breaks, than it goes into Staff form with spear (shield can be broken by any jutsu of C-rank and higher)]*
    *The user is able to use Tekken techniques when wielding this weapon without activating Style Of Tekken*
    *It´s power can be increased with Normal, Wind and Lightning Chakra (just like Sasuke increases power of his katana)*

Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 10-06-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

I'm doing alright, though I don't know how much longer I'll be able to say such a thing. As for the swords, I'm not so well versed with them but then again, what better practice than this.

Upon your return with your blades, Gabriel watches as you launch the blades in the air and they begin to fall all around us.

*Creating a seal* This is going to be difficult without use of my genjutsu or my kekkei genkai.

As Gabriel finishes speaking and the blades are in the ground, he makes two clones of lightning beside him facing behind him at angles, and quickly scoping out the area and taking note of the positions of the swords in Gabriel's blindspots while Gabriel himself does the same with all blades in his line of vision.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.