Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 153

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Team 7 sucks!

    I think team 7 sucks because NOT ONE of them has ever won a big fight 1v1!:sy:



    Not Kakashi, not Naruto, not Sasuke and definitely not Sakura! The only one who came close was Sasuke, twice, vs Danzo and vs Deidara. Vs Deidara he made him commit suicide but used Manda to take the blast but if Suigetsu etc hadn't brought back Manda Sasuke would've been done for. And vs Danzo, indeed Danzo was done for,but if Tobito hadn't told him to get away from Danzo Sasuke would've been sealed away by the reverse tetragram seal..

    My overall thoughts on the whole issue are shown below:-


    :scorps:
     
         

  2. #2
    ANBU Black Ops abodi mohi's Avatar
    Status
    abodi mohi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    877
    Location
    DOHA QATAR
    we are the wild ones <3
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    haters gonna hate
     
         

  3. #3
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by abodi mohi View Post
    haters gonna hate
    I aint hating, it is what it is..
     
         

  4. #4
    ANBU Black Ops abodi mohi's Avatar
    Status
    abodi mohi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    877
    Location
    DOHA QATAR
    we are the wild ones <3
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    I aint hating, it is what it is..
    i am just joking by the way funny sig.
     
         

  5. #5
    ANBU Black Ops abodi mohi's Avatar
    Status
    abodi mohi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    877
    Location
    DOHA QATAR
    we are the wild ones <3
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    I aint hating, it is what it is..
    i am just joking by the way funny sig.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member -Gold-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Gold- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,585
    Location
    I'm jaden yuki and I'm absolutely flawless
    Destiny, fate, dreams these
    unstoppable ideals are held
    deep within the heart of man.
    As long as their are people
    who seek freedom in this life,
    these thigs shall not vanish
    from the earth.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    i think only shikamaru has one a fight 1on1 in the whole series
     
         

  7. #7
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by typezero View Post
    i think only shikamaru has one a fight 1on1 in the whole series
    Nope, he had lots and lots of help! Without them Hidan would make short work of him..
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,989
    Location
    On NB trollin
    I've been searching
    everywhere, and I can't seem
    to find, Molly.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Not true. He saw the black stuff coming out of Danzo. He would've moved anyway. And Naruto beat Deva Path
     
         

  9. #9
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Not true. He saw the black stuff coming out of Danzo. He would've moved anyway. And Naruto beat Deva Path
    Naruto beat the deva path huh? Kinda sounds desperate:shrug:
    And the Danzo point is iffy at best so..
     
         

  10. #10
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,795
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Sasuke won 1v1 vs Deidara and Danzo, he didn't ask for help he used what jutsu he could use, as for Deidara he's a ***** who can't win a fight without blowing himself in hopes he kills the enemy and Deidara had help from Tobi with the minefield.

    Naruto won 1v1 against Kiba, Neji and Kabuto.

    Sakura sucks a$$ i'll give you that.
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke..; 10-06-2012 at 06:21 PM.

  11. #11
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    Sasuke won 1v1 vs Deidara and Danzo, he didn't ask for help he used what jutsu he could use, as for Deidara he's a ***** who can't win a fight without blowing himself in hopes he kills the enemy and Deidara had help from Tobi with the minefield.

    Naruto won 1v1 against Kiba, Neji and Kabuto.

    Sakura sucks a$$ i'll give you that.
    Indeed Deidara had help from Tobito on planting mines, but, still would've had to resort to the Manda tactic to elude certain death from the blast..
    The Kiba and Neji fights are kiddy games! And when did he defeat Kabuto?
     
         

  12. #12
    Wondering Soul shadowcage's Avatar
    Status
    shadowcage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    185
    Location
    Some where
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Indeed Deidara had help from Tobito on planting mines, but, still would've had to resort to the Manda tactic to elude certain death from the blast..
    The Kiba and Neji fights are kiddy games! And when did he defeat Kabuto?
    Manda was his summoning so how can you say he didnt fight that battle on his own thats like saying deidara depended on his clay.

    Naruto beat hidan's partner by his self

    And you dont have to kill someone to beat them
     
         

  13. #13
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowcage View Post
    Manda was his summoning so how can you say he didnt fight that battle on his own thats like saying deidara depended on his clay.

    Naruto beat hidan's partner by his self

    And you dont have to kill someone to beat them
    Summoning Manda is not the issue, but the fact that Suigetsu & co had to retrieve Manda and Sasuke in order to save him from death through lack of treatment..
    Naruto beat Kakuzu by himself?!? Such nonsense!, don't insult the grunt work done by team Asuma and Kakashi!
    And yes, you don't have to kill someone to defeat them..
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member suzano's Avatar
    Status
    suzano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,519
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    Sasuke won 1v1 vs Deidara and Danzo, he didn't ask for help he used what jutsu he could use, as for Deidara he's a ***** who can't win a fight without blowing himself in hopes he kills the enemy and Deidara had help from Tobi with the minefield.

    Naruto won 1v1 against Kiba, Neji and Kabuto.

    Sakura sucks a$$ i'll give you that.
    i agree with him again +rep
     
         

  15. #15
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,385
    Location
    Dunno.
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    By win a fight, you mean kill don't you? Because they have won tons of fights but not killed.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    By win a fight, you mean kill don't you? Because they have won tons of fights but not killed.
    Not necessarily kill, but, the 1v1 issue is the sticky point..
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Naruto is already beyond Kage level, Sasuke can take on every current Kage in 1 vs. 1 in battle and win, Sakura is valuabe as support and med-kunoichi. Nope, they dont sucks, its the contrary...
     
         

  18. #18
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Naruto is already beyond Kage level, Sasuke can take on every current Kage in 1 vs. 1 in battle and win, Sakura is valuabe as support and med-kunoichi. Nope, they dont sucks, its the contrary...
    Naruto and Sasuke are much stronger than before no doubt, they are now in the big league of the good guys, however, the people in the villians big league would fodderize them 1v1..
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,268
    Location
    in reality
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke are much stronger than before no doubt, they are now in the big league of the good guys, however, the people in the villians big league would fodderize them 1v1..
    Well nobody can defeat Obito and Madara without help, so what's the problem? They are only gonna get stronger after this and will be the strongest at the end of the manga..
     
         

  20. #20
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    Well nobody can defeat Obito and Madara without help, so what's the problem? They are only gonna get stronger after this and will be the strongest at the end of the manga..
    My point exactly! Right now they can't compete with the main villians, and even back then they ganged up on their opponents in order to win, so in that regard they suck to date. So until they do so the fact remains
     
         

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •