Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 154
  1. #26
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke are much stronger than before no doubt, they are now in the big league of the good guys, however, the people in the villians big league would fodderize them 1v1..
    Yeah, just like everyone, incluing Madara or Hashirama would be owned by Sage of the Six Paths. Does that mean they are fodders? Naruto and Sasuke are already overpowered, and Sakura is very skilled in her job. Team like that doesnt sucks at all...
     
         

  2. #27
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    so you sucks if you haven't killed someone..
    It's not the killing part I'm concerned with, it's the 1v1..
     
         

  3. #28
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by zombiejesus View Post
    well the plot has it this way if you dont like team seven why read/watch at all lol the whole series is about team seven and its bonds
    There are many interesting characters in the Narutoverse, I can still enjoy it without focusing much on them.
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in reality
    Posts
    2,186
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke are much stronger than before no doubt, they are now in the big league of the good guys, however, the people in the villians big league would fodderize them 1v1..
    Well nobody can defeat Obito and Madara without help, so what's the problem? They are only gonna get stronger after this and will be the strongest at the end of the manga..
     
         

  5. #30
    Being The 10 Tails 6 Paths of Pain's Avatar
    Status
    6 Paths of Pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In the cemetary. What am I doing there? Buried 6 feet under...
    Posts
    355
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Wrong,Team 7 is on Kage level except Sakura cause she is a mdeic ninja easily 3rd atm
     
         

  6. #31
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by realobito1 View Post
    Naruto is a near god level shinobi who holds the most powerful tailed beast. Sasuke has the strongest defense jutsu and is master of MS not to mention what ever EMS gives him. There are not many ninja who can beat them in the whole series but something tells me you know that so what are you exactly, maybe a troll. The f*ck out of here how many people in this series do kill their oponents 1vs1 fights in this series. What makes the manga entertaining is the level of difficulty in each fight. It would be boring to watch a fight where the good guy was super better than the supposed to be unstoppble bad guy. Kakashi is low to mid kage level shinobi and sakura is easily the third best medic in the series after tsunade and shizune
    I agree that the good guys shouldn't just sail to victory all the time, and the same goes for the bad guys, but, if the good guys can NEVER win a big fight alone against a villian at whichever stage of growth they encouter them then it's just sad! After all, the good guys, especially the main character, are supposed to bust the bad guys.
    Also you say Naruto is at a gods level but his corresponding villians who are at that level would school him 1v1!
    Also Sasuke doesn't have the strongest defense right now, not when Madara is there..
     
         

  7. #32
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Yeah, just like everyone, incluing Madara or Hashirama would be owned by Sage of the Six Paths. Does that mean they are fodders? Naruto and Sasuke are already overpowered, and Sakura is very skilled in her job. Team like that doesnt sucks at all...
    The SO6P is from a different generation. I'm talking about people who appear in your time, look at Hashirama, he was the antagonist of his time, he took out Madara the villian of his time 1v1 like a true antagonist should..
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    if the good guys can NEVER win a big fight alone against a villian at whichever stage of growth they encouter them then it's just sad!

    What are you talking about? They are just 16 years old, yet Naruto can take on a couple of current Kages and win against them, Sasuke can solo each one of them... just becuase final villains are ridicously strong doesnt mean that everyone who isnt as strong as them is a fodder. For example Orochimaru, he was main villain for quite some time, yet both Naruto and Sasuke (especially Naruto) are stronger than him.
     
         

  9. #34
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    Well nobody can defeat Obito and Madara without help, so what's the problem? They are only gonna get stronger after this and will be the strongest at the end of the manga..
    My point exactly! Right now they can't compete with the main villians, and even back then they ganged up on their opponents in order to win, so in that regard they suck to date. So until they do so the fact remains
     
         

  10. #35
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    Posts
    541
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    These are all of the members of team 7 or( ex-Team 7 as sasuke says) battles w/ added comments

    Kakashi

    Kakashi vs Zabuza: Kakshi won
    Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai vs Itachi and Kisame: The duo would have won but they retreated
    Kakashi vs Kakuzu and Hidan: undecided
    Kakashi vs Kakazu: Rescued by yamato and naruto
    Eight man squad vs tobi: Undecided(Tobi was just stalling)
    Kakashi vs Deva Path: Deva Path
    Kakashi vs Sasuke: undecided(interrupted and sasuke went blind)
    The fifth division led by Commander Kakashi vs Edo Zabuza and edo Haku: Fifth division victory(kakashi responsible for them being able to seal zabuza)
    Fifth division vs 7 swordsman(without zabuza): Presumbly the fifth division victory)
    Kakashi,gai, naruto and bee vs Tobi: Undecided

    Sasuke

    Sasuke vs Naruto,Yamato, and Sai: Sasuke won
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru: Sasuke won and toke over his body(Orochimaru was sick)
    Sasuke vs Deidara: absolute victory for sasuke(then deidara blew himself up and heavenly injured sasuke)
    Sasuke vs Itachi: Sasuke won(itachi was sick and wanted sasuke to win)
    Sasuke vs Bee: Sasuke stood no chance at that moment( Different story currently in the manga)
    Sasuke vs Raikage: match interrupted
    Sasuke vs Danzo: Sasuke's victory(Danzo couldn't use KA, but he was able to use Izanagi)
    Sasuke vs Kakashi: undecided(interrupted and sasuke went blind)
    Sasuke + Itachi vs Kabuto: It was really Itachi vs Kabuto: Itachi won

    naruto

    Naruto and Kakashi vs Itachi: The duo won( but it wasn't the real Itachi)
    Naruto vs Deidara: Deidara escaped( lost both of his hands)
    Naruto vs orochimaru: no conclusion(naruto went berserk and lost control and orochimaru soul started to reject his body)
    Naruto, Sai, and Yamato vs Sasuke: Sasuke won
    Naruto vs kakuzu: Naruto won(kakuzu was already injured)
    Eight man squad vs tobi: Undecided(Tobi was just stalling)
    Naruto vs six paths of pein: Naruto won( Deva couldn't fight for most of the fight, Hinata saved naruto, and naruto went berserk and lost control)
    Naruto vs Kyubbi(inside mind battle): Naruto won( had help from bee and kushina)
    Naruto and Bee vs Itachi and Nagato: turned out to be Naruto, bee, and itachi vs nagato: the trio won( itachi saved naruto and bee, then the trio destroyed chibaku tensei thanks to itach's analyitical, and then itachi sealed nagato)
    Naruto w/ assistance from gaara vs Muu: naruto's victory(If not for gaara making a sand platform, naruto would have been hit by dust release)
    Naruto w/assistance from hachibi vs 3rd raikage: If not for the information hachibi gave naruto, naruto would not have been able to discover 3rd's weakness)
    Naruto and Bee vs Six paths of jinuurchiki: the duo won(Naruto finished them off in his new BM)
    Naruto, Bee,Kakashi, and Gai vs Tobi: undecided

    sakura

    Sakura and chiyo vs Sasori: the duo won(sasori let chiyo finish him off)

    Sakura had really only won fight but her specialty isn't fighting she is one of the best medical ninjas in the whole series and the only people better than her in medical ninjustu are Tsunade and Shizune.

    Tried to put them in chronological order and I added comments about their fights
    No matter what comments I put a win is a win unless I put undecided
     
         

  11. #36
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Paths of Pain View Post
    Wrong,Team 7 is on Kage level except Sakura cause she is a mdeic ninja easily 3rd atm
    But despite their power boosts they still can't win 1v1 against the current villians...tsk tsk tsk
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    But despite their power boosts they still can't win 1v1 against the current villians...tsk tsk tsk
    Final villains are supposed to be overpowered. Besides, they still have room to improve. Naruto and Sasuke are already very powerful, but they can still become stronger. Sasuke dint even achieve Perfect Susanoo, and we know that its an EMS technique.
     
         

  13. #38
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    But didn't Sasuke 1v1 Naruto at the Final Valley and win.
    Internal scuffle doesn't count when none of you is officially evil..:D
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Internal scuffle doesn't count when none of you is officially evil..:D
    Whatever, if Team7 was ever formed again with Sasuke as member it would be one of the most powerfuls teams in history. Live with that.
     
         

  15. #40
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    These are all of the members of team 7 or( ex-Team 7 as sasuke says) battles w/ added comments

    Kakashi

    Kakashi vs Zabuza: Kakshi won
    Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai vs Itachi and Kisame: The duo would have won but they retreated
    Kakashi vs Kakuzu and Hidan: undecided
    Kakashi vs Kakazu: Rescued by yamato and naruto
    Eight man squad vs tobi: Undecided(Tobi was just stalling)
    Kakashi vs Deva Path: Deva Path
    Kakashi vs Sasuke: undecided(interrupted and sasuke went blind)
    The fifth division led by Commander Kakashi vs Edo Zabuza and edo Haku: Fifth division victory(kakashi responsible for them being able to seal zabuza)
    Fifth division vs 7 swordsman(without zabuza): Presumbly the fifth division victory)
    Kakashi,gai, naruto and bee vs Tobi: Undecided

    Sasuke

    Sasuke vs Naruto,Yamato, and Sai: Sasuke won
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru: Sasuke won and toke over his body(Orochimaru was sick)
    Sasuke vs Deidara: absolute victory for sasuke(then deidara blew himself up and heavenly injured sasuke)
    Sasuke vs Itachi: Sasuke won(itachi was sick and wanted sasuke to win)
    Sasuke vs Bee: Sasuke stood no chance at that moment( Different story currently in the manga)
    Sasuke vs Raikage: match interrupted
    Sasuke vs Danzo: Sasuke's victory(Danzo couldn't use KA, but he was able to use Izanagi)
    Sasuke vs Kakashi: undecided(interrupted and sasuke went blind)
    Sasuke + Itachi vs Kabuto: It was really Itachi vs Kabuto: Itachi won

    naruto

    Naruto and Kakashi vs Itachi: The duo won( but it wasn't the real Itachi)
    Naruto vs Deidara: Deidara escaped( lost both of his hands)
    Naruto vs orochimaru: no conclusion(naruto went berserk and lost control and orochimaru soul started to reject his body)
    Naruto, Sai, and Yamato vs Sasuke: Sasuke won
    Naruto vs kakuzu: Naruto won(kakuzu was already injured)
    Eight man squad vs tobi: Undecided(Tobi was just stalling)
    Naruto vs six paths of pein: Naruto won( Deva couldn't fight for most of the fight, Hinata saved naruto, and naruto went berserk and lost control)
    Naruto vs Kyubbi(inside mind battle): Naruto won( had help from bee and kushina)
    Naruto and Bee vs Itachi and Nagato: turned out to be Naruto, bee, and itachi vs nagato: the trio won( itachi saved naruto and bee, then the trio destroyed chibaku tensei thanks to itach's analyitical, and then itachi sealed nagato)
    Naruto w/ assistance from gaara vs Muu: naruto's victory(If not for gaara making a sand platform, naruto would have been hit by dust release)
    Naruto w/assistance from hachibi vs 3rd raikage: If not for the information hachibi gave naruto, naruto would not have been able to discover 3rd's weakness)
    Naruto and Bee vs Six paths of jinuurchiki: the duo won(Naruto finished them off in his new BM)
    Naruto, Bee,Kakashi, and Gai vs Tobi: undecided

    sakura

    Sakura and chiyo vs Sasori: the duo won(sasori let chiyo finish him off)

    Sakura had really only won fight but her specialty isn't fighting she is one of the best medical ninjas in the whole series and the only people better than her in medical ninjustu are Tsunade and Shizune.

    Tried to put them in chronological order and I added comments about their fights
    No matter what comments I put a win is a win unless I put undecided
    +rep for effort:ice:

    Kakashi

    Kakashi vs Zabuza: Kakashi needed Naruto & Sasuke to free him from the water prison
    Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai vs Itachi and Kisame: you said it..
    Kakashi vs Kakuzu and Hidan: Pliz! Kakashi was gasping for air
    Kakashi vs Kakazu: you said it.,
    Eight man squad vs tobi: This was just sad, 8v1...tsk tsk
    Kakashi vs Deva Path: you said it..
    Kakashi vs Sasuke: Sasuke was just coming out of a big battle with Danzo and was tired, but still Kakashi could barely keep up!
    The fifth division led by Commander Kakashi vs Edo Zabuza and edo Haku: they used masses
    Fifth division vs 7 swordsman(without zabuza): Iffy..
    Kakashi,gai, naruto and bee vs Tobi: you said it..

    Sasuke

    Sasuke vs Naruto,Yamato, and Sai: Sasuke was evil-ish, and the good guys lost..
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru: Beating a terminally ill patient can't be worth it..
    Sasuke vs Deidara: Sasuke had upper hand yes, but Deidara nearly took him down with him if it wasn't for his Hebi team mates
    Sasuke vs Itachi: Battle was a sham, Itachi commited suicide out of compassion..
    Sasuke vs Bee: you said it..
    Sasuke vs Raikage: Raikage was about to finish off Sasuke at the expense of his leg..
    Sasuke vs Danzo: Almost clean, almost..
    Sasuke vs Kakashi: Sasuke was immediately coming out of a big battle with Danzo..
    Sasuke + Itachi vs Kabuto: you said it..not a team 7 member

    naruto

    Naruto and Kakashi vs Itachi: 2or4v1..
    Naruto vs Deidara: you said it.
    Naruto vs orochimaru: Naruto wasn't in control..
    Naruto, Sai, and Yamato vs Sasuke: the then team 7 lost..
    Naruto vs kakuzu: Not 1v1, groundwork had already by done by team Asuma and Kakashi..
    Eight man squad vs tobi: 8v1 was pathetic..
    Naruto vs six paths of pein: Naruto had lots of help, from the 4th Hokage and the Kyuubi fought for him..
    Naruto vs Kyubbi(inside mind battle): you said it..
    Naruto and Bee vs Itachi and Nagato: you said it..
    Naruto w/ assistance from gaara vs Muu: many v1 as you said..
    Naruto w/assistance from hachibi vs 3rd raikage: you said it..
    Naruto and Bee vs Six paths of jinuurchiki: you said it..
    Naruto, Bee,Kakashi, and Gai vs Tobi: you said it..not 1v1

    sakura

    Sakura and chiyo vs Sasori: you said it..

    This proves my point exactly..they have never one a big battle without assistance tsk tsk tsk:rofl:
     
         

  16. #41
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Whatever, if Team7 was ever formed again with Sasuke as member it would be one of the most powerfuls teams in history. Live with that.
    Maybe, but until then..history is against them
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Maybe, but until then..history is against them
    What history? You were talking about current members of Team7 including Sasuke, right? Sorry, but team like that is already ridiculously powerful, and I dont even want to know what will be in the future.
     
         

  18. #43
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    What history? You were talking about current members of Team7 including Sasuke, right? Sorry, but team like that is already ridiculously powerful, and I dont even want to know what will be in the future.
    By history I mean the actual battles they have been in. None of whom have been won 1v1, fair and square, man to man(or woman to man etc).
     
         

  19. #44
    Always have the last word Agent 47's Avatar
    Status
    Agent 47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Naruto Versus Threads
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    By history I mean the actual battles they have been in. None of whom have been won 1v1, fair and square, man to man(or woman to man etc).
    What if i told you, the Chuunin exam preliminaries are an example of a 1v1 fight of Naruto, Sasuke and kakashi.[I dont give a damn about sakura]

    Happy?

    /thread
     
         
    Last edited by Agent 47; 10-06-2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Forgot to put /thread lol

  20. #45
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    By history I mean the actual battles they have been in. None of whom have been won 1v1, fair and square, man to man(or woman to man etc).
    Who gives a shit? Madara lost to Hashirama, yet nobody said that hes a fodder. Current Team7 is overpowered, thats all that matters.
     
         

  21. #46
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 47 View Post
    What if i told you, the Chuunin exam preliminaries are an example of a 1v1 fight of Naruto, Sasuke and kakashi.[I dont give a damn about sakura]

    Happy?
    Those were kiddy games! I mean some real sh*t..(I too, don't give a damn about Sakura :ice
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Those were kiddy games! I mean some real sh*t..(I too, don't give a damn about Sakura :ice
    They were not kiddy games. Do you think that guys like Madara and Hashirama were gods from the day of their birth? Team7 are only 16 years old.
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member Lilvic92's Avatar
    Status
    Lilvic92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Going to find "the one who knows everything".
    Posts
    1,302
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Naruto defeated Gaara
    Sasuke fodderized Temari
    Sasuke defeated Deidara
    Sasuke soloed an entire army

    Sasuke did have alot of help against Danzo (Karin was a big help) so I'll give you that
     
         

  24. #49
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    They were not kiddy games. Do you think that guys like Madara and Hashirama were gods from the day of their birth? Team7 are only 16 years old.
    Yes they were,Naruto was saved by a fart vs Kiba!:D
    Hashirama and Madara weren't gods from birth, but 16 is quite grown in the Narutoverse..
     
         

  25. #50
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilvic92 View Post
    Naruto defeated Gaara
    Sasuke fodderized Temari
    Sasuke defeated Deidara
    Sasuke soloed an entire army

    Sasuke did have alot of help against Danzo (Karin was a big help) so I'll give you that
    Naruto defeated Gaara(Not 1v1, Sasuke had done a lot of groundwork before)
    Sasuke fodderized Temari(he had the upper hand, then rushed ahead towards Gaara, the real fight hadn't begun)
    Sasuke defeated Deidara(He'd be toast if his team mates hadn't summoned Manda back)
    Sasuke soloed an entire army(a bunch of Zetsus when you are supposedly near a god level?:rofl
     
         

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •