Page 5 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 154
  1. #101
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 47 View Post
    Damn you dude/lady you just entirely ruined one of the best arcs in Naruto with that line. It was real shit alright.I could show you many instances showing how Chuunin exams were not "kiddy games" but one of the best things Kishi has ever done.

    That was a joke from Kishi. Y U only look at that one? Go look at Naruto vs Neji. No farting there.
    It is but you cant marry unless you are 18+ Your argument is invalid.
    I like the 'Y U..' line:D (and it's dude)
    You may not be able to marry, but you can be sent to war..so yeah
    PS I'm not saying the Chuunin Exams were poorly done, It was a good arc actually..
     
         

  2. #102
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Whatever, you were proven wrong by so many people in so many ways that I dont even need to answer that...
    Please!! Ya'll are just mad coz your heroes lack a history of being badass..
     
         

  3. #103
    Member Sentinelsgalore's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinelsgalore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Scary Door
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Team minato sucks, Minato is a crappy teacher always leaving his team, they don't replace Obito and Rin and Kakashi think they can take on several hidden mist ninja.
     
         

  4. #104
    Senior Member Unatural's Avatar
    Status
    Unatural is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Uchiha Hideout
    Posts
    1,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    No
    See This
    Sasuke Vs Itachi
    Saskue Vs Orichi
    Naruto VS Deva Path
    NAruto Vs Neji
    Kakashi VsGuy(Chunnin Exams)
    Etc...
     
         

  5. #105
    Hellsing member Lentz's Avatar
    Status
    Lentz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

     
         

  6. #106
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
     
         
    Last edited by TenzaZangetsu; 10-07-2012 at 11:51 AM.

  7. #107
    Panda The Western Wheel's Avatar
    Status
    The Western Wheel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    2,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    But didn't Sasuke 1v1 Naruto at the Final Valley and win.
    ^^^nice
     
         

  8. #108
    The +|Rep Guy :D Biju Hunter's Avatar
    Status
    Biju Hunter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
    Posts
    539
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    This is not about hating at all.
    But let's be honest, Team7 doesnt suck.
    You want them to be slayers ? so you can brove to youreslf that they dont suck ? **** LOGIC
     
         

  9. #109
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Biju Hunter View Post
    This is not about hating at all.
    But let's be honest, Team7 doesnt suck.
    You want them to be slayers ? so you can brove to youreslf that they dont suck ? **** LOGIC
    They don't have to kill their enemies, they should just win big fights mano-e-mano, 1v1..
     
         

  10. #110
    Member Skater007's Avatar
    Status
    Skater007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kinda sorta not here aight
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Please!! Ya'll are just mad coz your heroes lack a history of being badass..
    Why are you being so pessimistic? Ain't getting no attention at home?
    And by the title, it looks like you're definitely comparing this series to another series, I guess?
     
         

  11. #111
    zombie zombiejesus's Avatar
    Status
    zombiejesus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    inside that place where that thing is
    Posts
    8,770
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    team seven is by far the strongest team from the leaf or any other ninja village if the team is sasku,naruto,sakura and kakashi that is hell even if sai repaces saskue it is still the strongest legit team out there
     
         

  12. #112
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skater007 View Post
    Why are you being so pessimistic? Ain't getting no attention at home?
    And by the title, it looks like you're definitely comparing this series to another series, I guess?
    Not comparing the series in general, but just the group of main protagonists. Aren't the good guys, especially the main character, supposed to beat the crap out of the bad guys?? Now if you have to gang-up against a villian all the time then you are clearly not badass...
     
         

  13. #113
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by zombiejesus View Post
    team seven is by far the strongest team from the leaf or any other ninja village if the team is sasku,naruto,sakura and kakashi that is hell even if sai repaces saskue it is still the strongest legit team out there
    You said it yourself, they are indeed strong now, but, they still can't beat the current villians who are in their league, man-to-man, 1v1..
     
         

  14. #114
    Member
    Status
    bobssmurf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    You said it yourself, they are indeed strong now, but, they still can't beat the current villians who are in their league, man-to-man, 1v1..
    you are funny man, so just because they havent soloed any big characters many times means they are a shit team? naruto pretty much soloed the 3rd raikage... obviously he had help becuase its the war... seriously your an idiot arguing that team 7 suks when naruto and sasuke have 1v1 people and won... you cant analyze every member of the whole team and say team 7 sucks cuz sakura didnt own anyone shes a med nin retard. so ignorant
     
         

  15. #115
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchibaby View Post
    You know what else sucks?

    Your mom.
    Go eat sh*t!!
     
         

  16. #116
    Senior Member AlexXx's Avatar
    Status
    AlexXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    when they reunit they are unbeatable
     
         

  17. #117
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobssmurf View Post
    you are funny man, so just because they havent soloed any big characters many times means they are a shit team? naruto pretty much soloed the 3rd raikage... obviously he had help becuase its the war... seriously your an idiot arguing that team 7 suks when naruto and sasuke have 1v1 people and won... you cant analyze every member of the whole team and say team 7 sucks cuz sakura didnt own anyone shes a med nin retard. so ignorant
    I wonder who's ignorant? It's true that they haven't won a big battle 1v1 as you have just admitted. So then, admit that ganging up on a bad guy everytime in order to win is kinda lame..
     
         

  18. #118
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexXx View Post
    when they reunit they are unbeatable
    If Madara and/or Tobi aren't there then, yes, they will be unbeatable..
     
         

  19. #119
    Member
    Status
    bobssmurf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    I wonder who's ignorant? It's true that they haven't won a big battle 1v1 as you have just admitted. So then, admit that ganging up on a bad guy everytime in order to win is kinda lame..
    was it ganging up on the 3rd raikage? no it was narutos rasenshuriken then he tanks it... then naruto goes sage mode and owns the 3rd... even if deidara blew himself up sasuke still won, just like oro failing infront of the sharingan, see it isnt always ganging up on the bad guys if thats what you think read the manga, and also even if they do that doesnt have anything to do with there team sucks or it doesnt... saying that since they gang up on bad guys means the team itself sucks is ignorant
     
         

  20. #120
    Senior Member EnvyMyApex's Avatar
    Status
    EnvyMyApex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    2,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Team 7 gets money and *****es.

    :3
     
         

  21. #121
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    There is a reason that they are a team. Besides IMO Naruto vs Neji was a big fight for their age.. Sasuke vs Naruto as well..
     
         

  22. #122
    ~Demon from Hell~ Shukuro Tsukishima's Avatar
    Status
    Shukuro Tsukishima is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Xcution
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

     
         

  23. #123
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobssmurf View Post
    was it ganging up on the 3rd raikage? no it was narutos rasenshuriken then he tanks it... then naruto goes sage mode and owns the 3rd... even if deidara blew himself up sasuke still won, just like oro failing infront of the sharingan, see it isnt always ganging up on the bad guys if thats what you think read the manga, and also even if they do that doesnt have anything to do with there team sucks or it doesnt... saying that since they gang up on bad guys means the team itself sucks is ignorant
    Basically, you are ok with them ganging up on their opponents, well that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But, in the martial arts, always relying on numbers in order to defeat an opponent in a combat is considered lame..
     
         

  24. #124
    Member
    Status
    girya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Madara schooled the 5 kage alone = badass!
    he had help from kabuto in that[Edo mode].
     
         

  25. #125
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by EnvyMyApex View Post
    Team 7 gets money and *****es.

    :3
    Hahahahahaha! nice..:D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •