Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 154
  1. #126
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unatrual View Post
    No
    See This
    Sasuke Vs Itachi
    Saskue Vs Orichi
    Naruto VS Deva Path
    NAruto Vs Neji
    Kakashi VsGuy(Chunnin Exams)
    Etc...
    From you avatar and sig I can see you are clearly a fan of Monkey D Luffy, and you consider him badass and so do I, why?
    Coz he beat Arlong 1v1, Don Krieg 1v1, Crocodile(in the end), and vs Rob Lucci he was amazing etc, so , y u no understand??
     
         

  2. #127
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shukuro Tsukishima View Post
    Holla back..
     
         

  3. #128
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by girya View Post
    he had help from kabuto in that[Edo mode].
    Kabuto wasn't controlling Madara, those were his own thoughts and actions, and even despite being edo, they couldn't land a decisive blow..
     
         

  4. #129
    Senior Member zeezzay's Avatar
    Status
    zeezzay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make someone smile today :)
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Ur right naruto and Sakura suck I admit in matter of fact I don't think Sakura sucks before I thought Sakura was going to be the best female fighter in naruto that was completely ruined when naruto saved her bridal style making Sakura little girly girl I hate naruto he just ruined the tough cool style of cool female Sakura fighter. Now Sakura is just healer not a fighter just like Rin she is not on the battlefield during the war she was healer in the war then in manga 558 when she had chance to fight the clone zestu naruto completely ruined Sakura style by saving her it pisses me off. Sasuke kinda sucks too he would get his ass kicked by naruto cause in the manga so far naruto clones are kicking obito ass and fighting madarra. Naruto completely sucks he has never once trained hard enough all he is interested in Sakura ramen and peeping at naked girl how the hell did he become so strong that's stupid. Naruto never bested deva he was loser and giving up hinta had to literally die in front of him in order to get naruto to fight the deva he used his demon to smash the deva and then when the deva is nearly finish he took his demon back and then just beat him with his normal power. I still think sasuke is okay cause he did beat naruto once Sakura character of cool tough female was ruined by making her cry getting saved by guys but she is pod healer. Naruto competely sucks I don't know how he got so strong.
     
         

  5. #130
    Narutard Simplified's Avatar
    Status
    Simplified is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    955
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    You should also keep in mind that Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi are at least kage tier.
     
         

  6. #131
    Hi! katandthehat's Avatar
    Status
    katandthehat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The akatsuki Lair
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Well Sakura sucks, but other than that I like team 7
     
         

  7. #132
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by zeezzay View Post
    Ur right naruto and Sakura suck I admit in matter of fact I don't think Sakura sucks before I thought Sakura was going to be the best female fighter in naruto that was completely ruined when naruto saved her bridal style making Sakura little girly girl I hate naruto he just ruined the tough cool style of cool female Sakura fighter. Now Sakura is just healer not a fighter just like Rin she is not on the battlefield during the war she was healer in the war then in manga 558 when she had chance to fight the clone zestu naruto completely ruined Sakura style by saving her it pisses me off. Sasuke kinda sucks too he would get his ass kicked by naruto cause in the manga so far naruto clones are kicking obito ass and fighting madarra. Naruto completely sucks he has never once trained hard enough all he is interested in Sakura ramen and peeping at naked girl how the hell did he become so strong that's stupid. Naruto never bested deva he was loser and giving up hinta had to literally die in front of him in order to get naruto to fight the deva he used his demon to smash the deva and then when the deva is nearly finish he took his demon back and then just beat him with his normal power. I still think sasuke is okay cause he did beat naruto once Sakura character of cool tough female was ruined by making her cry getting saved by guys but she is pod healer. Naruto competely sucks I don't know how he got so strong.
    +rep for effort
    At least we come to the same conclusion..
     
         

  8. #133
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by katandthehat View Post
    Well Sakura sucks, but other than that I like team 7
    I agree that Sakura sucks, and I like the other members of team 7 too, but they aren't badass..
     
         

  9. #134
    Member miino's Avatar
    Status
    miino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    chilling with madara
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    naruto defeated spop ,,, sasuke defeated danzo ,,, sakura defeated sasori ,,, shika rules!
     
         

  10. #135
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by miino View Post
    naruto defeated spop ,,, sasuke defeated danzo ,,, sakura defeated sasori ,,, shika rules!
    Hahahaha!:D
     
         

  11. #136
    Member Destruction of Konoha's Avatar
    Status
    Destruction of Konoha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Oh so I guess teams 8 9 and 10 are so much better? what's your point besides obvious trolling?
     
         

  12. #137
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Dude...
     
         

  13. #138
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction of Konoha View Post
    Oh so I guess teams 8 9 and 10 are so much better? what's your point besides obvious trolling?
    No, teams 8, 9 and 10 are also lame!, but team 7 has the lead characters so they have to live-up..
     
         

  14. #139
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    you have one the troll of the year award
     
         

  15. #140
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    you have one the troll of the year award
     
         

  16. #141
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutoisgodly View Post
    you know what sakura does suck ass but i want to settle this like men so tenzazangetsu


    Narutoisgodly..
     
         

  17. #142
    Member Uchiha Warlord's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Warlord is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Yeah they all suck except Sasuke. Sasuke is just badass.
     
         

  18. #143
    Wondering Soul shadowcage's Avatar
    Status
    shadowcage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Some where
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Indeed Deidara had help from Tobito on planting mines, but, still would've had to resort to the Manda tactic to elude certain death from the blast..
    The Kiba and Neji fights are kiddy games! And when did he defeat Kabuto?
    Manda was his summoning so how can you say he didnt fight that battle on his own thats like saying deidara depended on his clay.

    Naruto beat hidan's partner by his self

    And you dont have to kill someone to beat them
     
         

  19. #144
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    that`s why it`s called a TEAM
     
         

  20. #145
    Member jjnew123's Avatar
    Status
    jjnew123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Since the begining of naruto there has been 3 and 4 maned and they have been taught team work since they were genin.. there arent many 1vs1 battles for a reason.
     
         

  21. #146
    Member Saro1020's Avatar
    Status
    Saro1020 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    When Naruto fought Kakuzu, Kakuzu was just fine, sure he lost two of his five hearts, but he was also in the process of stealing Kakashi and team Asuma's hearts when naruto showed up. Kakuzu was still pretty much at full strength minus the two puppets (he individually was still at full strength). Naruto killed him 3 times over with one attack. You might not consider it a legit 1v1, but it's pretty close. And how can you consider the Kumara and 4th as assisting in Pain fight. I agree it wasn't a 1v1 (because of Hinata), but kumara and Naruto are pretty much one throughout the entire series. It would be like saying the curse mark that Sasuke relied on made all of his fights non 1v1 by default because the curse mark was Oro's essence/copy in stasis (proof of this was the fact that Oro came popping out of Anko once unleased), and Minato didn't do anything to assist in the fight, he only resealed Kumara.
     
         

  22. #147
    Hi! katandthehat's Avatar
    Status
    katandthehat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The akatsuki Lair
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    I agree that Sakura sucks, and I like the other members of team 7 too, but they aren't badass..
    They don't live up to the title of main charecter. -3-
     
         

  23. #148
    Member
    Status
    bobssmurf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Basically, you are ok with them ganging up on their opponents, well that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But, in the martial arts, always relying on numbers in order to defeat an opponent in a combat is considered lame..
    why didnt you say team 7 sucks in my opinion? anyway its not even martail arts idiot, how says there always relying on numbers? naruto didnt rely on anyone when he killed the 3rd raikage? people were there but what do you think naruto can say gtfo hes mine? naruto killed him by himself in the end... it wasnt a gangbang k.o.naruto killed deva path? in the end they were pupets but they were still the famous pain combo that nowone could kill? sasuke has also done well in 1v1..do you think those fights lame? and also even if all there fights werent 1v1 even if they were it still woudnt mean team 7 sucks... your opinion itself is ignorant
     
         

  24. #149
    Senior Member zeezzay's Avatar
    Status
    zeezzay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make someone smile today :)
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    +rep for effort
    At least we come to the same conclusion..
    Thanks dude. Yeah we are at the same conclusion.
     
         

  25. #150
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutoisgodly View Post
    hahah finally FINALLY AHHAHAHA...
    NB was down yesterday for some reason..
    Anyway, so...

     
         

Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •