Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678
Results 141 to 154 of 154
  1. #141
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutoisgodly View Post
    you know what sakura does suck ass but i want to settle this like men so tenzazangetsu


    Narutoisgodly..
     
         

  2. #142
    Member Uchiha Warlord's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Warlord is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Yeah they all suck except Sasuke. Sasuke is just badass.
     
         

  3. #143
    Wondering Soul shadowcage's Avatar
    Status
    shadowcage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    185
    Location
    Some where
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Indeed Deidara had help from Tobito on planting mines, but, still would've had to resort to the Manda tactic to elude certain death from the blast..
    The Kiba and Neji fights are kiddy games! And when did he defeat Kabuto?
    Manda was his summoning so how can you say he didnt fight that battle on his own thats like saying deidara depended on his clay.

    Naruto beat hidan's partner by his self

    And you dont have to kill someone to beat them
     
         

  4. #144
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,729
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    that`s why it`s called a TEAM
     
         

  5. #145
    Member jjnew123's Avatar
    Status
    jjnew123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    107
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Since the begining of naruto there has been 3 and 4 maned and they have been taught team work since they were genin.. there arent many 1vs1 battles for a reason.
     
         

  6. #146
    Member Saro1020's Avatar
    Status
    Saro1020 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    80
    Location
    Columbus
    Blah
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    When Naruto fought Kakuzu, Kakuzu was just fine, sure he lost two of his five hearts, but he was also in the process of stealing Kakashi and team Asuma's hearts when naruto showed up. Kakuzu was still pretty much at full strength minus the two puppets (he individually was still at full strength). Naruto killed him 3 times over with one attack. You might not consider it a legit 1v1, but it's pretty close. And how can you consider the Kumara and 4th as assisting in Pain fight. I agree it wasn't a 1v1 (because of Hinata), but kumara and Naruto are pretty much one throughout the entire series. It would be like saying the curse mark that Sasuke relied on made all of his fights non 1v1 by default because the curse mark was Oro's essence/copy in stasis (proof of this was the fact that Oro came popping out of Anko once unleased), and Minato didn't do anything to assist in the fight, he only resealed Kumara.
     
         

  7. #147
    Hi! katandthehat's Avatar
    Status
    katandthehat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    318
    Location
    The akatsuki Lair
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    I agree that Sakura sucks, and I like the other members of team 7 too, but they aren't badass..
    They don't live up to the title of main charecter. -3-
     
         

  8. #148
    Member
    Status
    bobssmurf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    223
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Basically, you are ok with them ganging up on their opponents, well that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But, in the martial arts, always relying on numbers in order to defeat an opponent in a combat is considered lame..
    why didnt you say team 7 sucks in my opinion? anyway its not even martail arts idiot, how says there always relying on numbers? naruto didnt rely on anyone when he killed the 3rd raikage? people were there but what do you think naruto can say gtfo hes mine? naruto killed him by himself in the end... it wasnt a gangbang k.o.naruto killed deva path? in the end they were pupets but they were still the famous pain combo that nowone could kill? sasuke has also done well in 1v1..do you think those fights lame? and also even if all there fights werent 1v1 even if they were it still woudnt mean team 7 sucks... your opinion itself is ignorant
     
         

  9. #149
    Senior Member zeezzay's Avatar
    Status
    zeezzay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,445
    Make someone smile today :)
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    +rep for effort
    At least we come to the same conclusion..
    Thanks dude. Yeah we are at the same conclusion.
     
         

  10. #150
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutoisgodly View Post
    hahah finally FINALLY AHHAHAHA...
    NB was down yesterday for some reason..
    Anyway, so...

     
         

  11. #151
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowcage View Post
    Manda was his summoning so how can you say he didnt fight that battle on his own thats like saying deidara depended on his clay.

    Naruto beat hidan's partner by his self

    And you dont have to kill someone to beat them
    Summoning Manda is not the issue, but the fact that Suigetsu & co had to retrieve Manda and Sasuke in order to save him from death through lack of treatment..
    Naruto beat Kakuzu by himself?!? Such nonsense!, don't insult the grunt work done by team Asuma and Kakashi!
    And yes, you don't have to kill someone to defeat them..
     
         

  12. #152
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    that`s why it`s called a TEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjnew123 View Post
    Since the begining of naruto there has been 3 and 4 maned and they have been taught team work since they were genin.. there arent many 1vs1 battles for a reason.
    Teamwork is fine, and I actually like nice combos, however, a single member can't take credit for a teams effort. Also, you can't stand on a pedestal and say 'I am badass' when you always depend on your teamates to fight..
     
         

  13. #153
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    769
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Team 7 sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by katandthehat View Post
    They don't live up to the title of main charecter. -3-
    Damn right..
     
         

Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •