Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Theory about Tobi, Madara and Nagato

This is just a theory i thought about, not saying it's exactly what happened, so i just hope you enjoy it :noc:

What Madara did after his fight against Hashirama:

Like Obito says here(refering himself as Madara), Madara fought Hashirama to gain access of his abilities. So after surviving thanks to Izanagi(i suppose), he created a laboratory to hide himself during all that time, but it's also where he could do his experiments about Hashirama cells he probably stole during his battle safetly. We've seen that Orochimaru for example was able to create a laboratory in konoha and do his experiments there for years without no one knew, so i think it's highly possible for Madara also. It's where he created the fake Hashirama we can see here.

Madara experimented on Obito:

I also suppose that the place where we see the old Madara and Obito here is his laboratory or another hideout. He probably used Hashirama cells that he developped to infuse into Obitos body and it's what saved him. I think that when Madara saw Obito, it was just an accident, and he probably wanted to take advantage of this to experiment something on the young Uchiha boy by giving him Hashiramas DNA, just like Orochimaru experimented on Yamato and other childrens for example.

Origin of Obitos strength:

And like you know, it's not easy to control Hashiramas DNA. Yamato was the only survivor of Orochimarus experiment for example, and even Danzo wasn't able to control it perfectly. So maybe the fact that Obito survived made Madara think that this young boy had a great hiding potential. I suppose the fact that Obito saw death helped him to awake his Mangekyou(just like Madara awoke his Rinnengan on the verge of death).

Also, the Senju Hashirama DNA which was infused in Obito developped his chakras and powers drastically, and it's also probably the reason why he can spamm his Kamui a lot and even without becoming blind. Madara even stated that Hashirama was able to regenerate himself without using seals, and you can notice here that it's what happened to Obito also. After that Madara probably talked about his plan to Obito. He probably tried to manipulate him by saying him things like "the current ninja system is bad, but if we put the world in the infinite tsukuyomi, there would be no war anymore, everybody could live without fearing, without lies, a perfect world, etc..".

Why Obito turned to evil:

But Obito probably still refused and didn't wanted to follow the plan. So Madara who knew that he loved Rin, probably created a scene where he saw Rin dying infront of him killed by a random ninja just to manipulate him even more and to show him that the ninja system must change. From that moment, Obito changed his mind. It's why he said that the fact Rin died was one of the reason why he changed. So from that moment, Obito and Madara were working together for the sake of this plan. During all that time, he probably also trained Obito, learning him some powerful techniques, and even how to control the Kyubi, etc. As we know, Madaras tool was the Kyubi, but at that time Kushina was Jinchuriki of the Kyubi.

The Kyubis attack:

Madara who knew when the seal becomes weaker probably thought it to Obito. That's why they didn't attacked before. I think that during the Kyubi attack, Madara was still alive judging by Obitos answer when Minato talked him about Madara here. So together, they were waiting for the moment when Kushina become pregnant to go and capture the Kyubi(Madara probably send Obito there). Unfortunately for them, Obito was stopped by the 4th Hokage, and he could not capture him at that time, but like Obito said later, he had many others opportunities(according to Madaras plan).

Madaras death:

Sometime later when Madara was about to die, he probably said to Obito that he gave his Rinnengan to a certain child(Nagato), and that he already contacted him, so was already aware of the plan(reviving him), but just to be sure, he said to Obito to check his movements. I think they knew each other cuz Obito said "he betrayed us". So it means that Nagato was aware of their plan. And so, Madara died, and Nagato and Obito were his 2successors which mission was to capture all the Tailed Beast and revive the Juubi. And when it happens, Nagato would have to revive him according to plan

What do you think about my theory?

Last edited by T Bogard; 09-11-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The girl I love is
    better than the girl of my
    dreams because she's real-said
    the Swaggiest man on NB.

Re: Theory about Tobi, Madara and Nagato

good theory.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very plausible. +rep

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very plausible! I like this theory.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good theory its possible . We will see soon

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the nagato part is still confusing to me. because they made it look like nagato just revived it when he was in danger...if ur theory is right, that would mean that nagato just played it off and already knew about his rinnegan.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pick the wrong Scroll you
    die!!

what if madara only knew of 2 or 3 people able tor revive him? like nagato, 2nd hokage (worst one to choose) and orochimaru.

Ruler of the Free World UzumakiNIN's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The only difference
    between me and a madmam is
    that i am not mad" -
    Salvador Dali

I like that theroy, it is rather interesting.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Legends live Forever.

Very possible, but Madara didn't awaken his Rinnegan on verge of death it was just shortly.. Madara lived for more than like 150years or so.. So Shortly for Madara can be 1 year or more

Good Theory.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The system is made to be
    cheated :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    This is just a theory i thought about, not saying it's exactly what happened, so i just hope you enjoy it :noc:

What Madara did after his fight against Hashirama:

Like Obito says here(refering himself as Madara), Madara fought Hashirama to gain access of his abilities. So after surviving thanks to Izanagi(i suppose), he created a laboratory to hide himself during all that time, but it's also where he could do his experiments about Hashirama cells he probably stole during his battle safetly. We've seen that Orochimaru for example was able to create a laboratory in konoha and do his experiments there for years without no one knew, so i think it's highly possible for Madara also. It's where he created the fake Hashirama we can see here.

Madara experimented on Obito:

I also suppose that the place where we see the old Madara and Obito here is his laboratory or another hideout. He probably used Hashirama cells that he developped to infuse into Obitos body and it's what saved him. I think that when Madara saw Obito, it was just an accident, and he probably wanted to take advantage of this to experiment something on the young Uchiha boy by giving him Hashiramas DNA, just like Orochimaru experimented on Yamato and other childrens for example.

Origin of Obitos strength:

And like you know, it's not easy to control Hashiramas DNA. Yamato was the only survivor of Orochimarus experiment for example, and even Danzo wasn't able to control it perfectly. So maybe the fact that Obito survived made Madara think that this young boy had a great hiding potential. I suppose the fact that Obito saw death helped him to awake his Mangekyou(just like Madara awoke his Rinnengan on the verge of death).

Also, the Senju Hashirama DNA which was infused in Obito developped his chakras and powers drastically, and it's also probably the reason why he can spamm his Kamui a lot and even without becoming blind. Madara even stated that Hashirama was able to regenerate himself without using seals, and you can notice here that it's what happened to Obito also. After that Madara probably talked about his plan to Obito. He probably tried to manipulate him by saying him things like "the current ninja system is bad, but if we put the world in the infinite tsukuyomi, there would be no war anymore, everybody could live without fearing, without lies, a perfect world, etc..".

Why Obito turned to evil:

But Obito probably still refused and didn't wanted to follow the plan. So Madara who knew that he loved Rin, probably created a scene where he saw Rin dying infront of him killed by a random ninja just to manipulate him even more and to show him that the ninja system must change. From that moment, Obito changed his mind. It's why he said that the fact Rin died was one of the reason why he changed. So from that moment, Obito and Madara were working together for the sake of this plan. During all that time, he probably also trained Obito, learning him some powerful techniques, and even how to control the Kyubi, etc. As we know, Madaras tool was the Kyubi, but at that time Kushina was Jinchuriki of the Kyubi.

The Kyubis attack:

Madara who knew when the seal becomes weaker probably thought it to Obito. That's why they didn't attacked before. I think that during the Kyubi attack, Madara was still alive judging by Obitos answer when Minato talked him about Madara here. So together, they were waiting for the moment when Kushina become pregnant to go and capture the Kyubi(Madara probably send Obito there). Unfortunately for them, Obito was stopped by the 4th Hokage, and he could not capture him at that time, but like Obito said later, he had many others opportunities(according to Madaras plan).

Madaras death:

Sometime later when Madara was about to die, he probably said to Obito that he gave his Rinnengan to a certain child(Nagato), and that he already contacted him, so was already aware of the plan(reviving him), but just to be sure, he said to Obito to check his movements. I think they knew each other cuz Obito said "he betrayed us". So it means that Nagato was aware of their plan. And so, Madara died, and Nagato and Obito were his 2successors which mission was to capture all the Tailed Beast and revive the Juubi. And when it happens, Nagato would have to revive him according to plan

What do you think about my theory?
    I stoped reading after the first part when you said he saved him with izanagi. Izanagi revives you the way you are when you activated it and tobi here is the example he activated izanagi here when he was fighting konan

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/4

And this is how he was revived

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/10

its the same damage like before because izanagi was activated when he already had body damage so no but anyway great effort

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by sindi1997 View Post
    I stoped reading after the first part when you said he saved him with izanagi. Izanagi revives you the way you are when you activated it and tobi here is the example he activated izanagi here when he was fighting konan

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/4

And this is how he was revived

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/10

its the same damage like before because izanagi was activated when he already had body damage so no but anyway great effort
    He saved who? I don't really understand what you mean. I was actually saying that "probably" Madara survived in his fight against Hashirama thanks to Izanagi. Anyway how he survived is not even the most important thing in my theory
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLukyso View Post
    Very possible, but Madara didn't awaken his Rinnegan on verge of death it was just shortly.. Madara lived for more than like 150years or so.. So Shortly for Madara can be 1 year or more

Good Theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNIN View Post
    I like that theroy, it is rather interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    Good theory its possible . We will see soon
    Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    Very plausible! I like this theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngshift View Post
    Very plausible. +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    its good
    Quote Originally Posted by Haosrithy View Post
    good theory.
    Thanks

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I find it hard to believe that Nagato knows a lot about Madara and Obito's plan. If Madara planted he rinnegan in Nagato somehow, I would think that Nagato would be unaware. I say this because Nagato seemed shocked when he first used the rinnegan. Also, how would he keep such a big secret from his friends and Jiraya. You have to remember he was a very timid kid who didn't like killing. However, Obito also said that madara encouraged Yahiko to form akatsuki. This completely throws me off. So basically Nagato and yahiko knew about Madara but Konan didn't have a clue.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Legends live Forever.

Bro.. Change your Signature for top 15 strongest. Now Madara is far far far beyond Obito. Obito doesn't even stand a change against Madara atm.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by MrLukyso View Post
    Bro.. Change your Signature for top 15 strongest. Now Madara is far far far beyond Obito. Obito doesn't even stand a change against Madara atm.
    Haha i think this latest chapter made it clear. Madara seems to be the leader of the 2. Eventhough i still not see how Madara beat Obito, it's sure that Madara is stronger

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

This is an amazing theory, highly plausible. I think there will be a couple twists though because kishi likes to do them but I think this will be the general way of how it goes.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good theory! Kishi still has a lot of explaining to do, thats for sure, but definately worth reading.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Everyone knows that the
    world will end, but can
    everyone stop it?"

Hmm.. Such an amazing theory. I'm pretty sure Zetsu will show up very soon; I know he has to play a part.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    This is an amazing theory, highly plausible. I think there will be a couple twists though because kishi likes to do them but I think this will be the general way of how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    Good theory! Kishi still has a lot of explaining to do, thats for sure, but definately worth reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAkatsukiLeader View Post
    Hmm.. Such an amazing theory. I'm pretty sure Zetsu will show up very soon; I know he has to play a part.
    Thanks for reading and approving. :D That means i'm not that bad in theorys :rofl:

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    z.z

Very Nice thread and a pretty enjoyable read.

Your theory answers a lot of questions which have been circulating on NB for a while now +Rep. Hopefully you will continue to make threads of this nature.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Very Nice thread and a pretty enjoyable read.

Your theory answers a lot of questions which have been circulating on NB for a while now +Rep. Hopefully you will continue to make threads of this nature.
    Oh, i'm honoured that you(one of the best proof threads creator) enjoyed reading my thread :D I also hope continuing this way if i have time

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

couldn't of used Izanagi, he gave both eyes to Nagato (probably)

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jigga Boo Jones

Nice theory

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome theory . Yeah, I am pretty sure that Zetsu has something with this.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezy taught me

Great theory +rep

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow