Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke May Kill Tobito Sometime After He Hears The Truth

If Sasuke is going to visit the "1's who know everything" then its obvious that they will give him information on what Tobi's main goal is and how to defeat him. I can see Sasuke getting angry for sure when he learns of Tobi in which Itachi didn't know as in:

This thread is proper compared to the ones that are in on this hour.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post
    ya i have a feeling that they wont. but apparently the manga would be pointless if they dont, well at least thats what im told
    no it make sense is they dont fight, the curse of hate that the sons make is over but is they fight naruto will never be hokage and the world wil never have peace

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke will never solo Obito...ever.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Depends if Sasuke gets a S/T technique then he would own almost anyone

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Sasuke will never solo Obito...ever.
    Again, another person that has seen my title and decided to jump to conclusions without reading what i've exactly posted. First and foremost, this is a prediction (outcome), not a theory (belief). Secondly, I did not say Sasuke can SOLO* Obito. I've said Sasuke *MAY KILL OBITO* because *OBITO WILL BE 2 EXHAUSTED FROM FIGHTING KAKASHI, GAI, AND POSSIBLY REINFORCEMENTS THAT WILL ARRIVE IN THE BATTLEFIELD.* Im predicting that after the one who knows everything or w.e tells Sasuke the truth, the first person he is going to go to is Obito. & when Sasuke arrives in Obito's location, Obito himself maybe either exhausted from fighting the other shinobi's or 1 of his arm may have leaked away. Amaterasu caught Obito when he let his guard down so what I am trying to say is that since Obito will be exhausted, he may try to pull a ♫We are Family♫ on Sasuke, telling the other shinobi's that Sasuke the troublemaker is here to help him and in that moment Sasuke can hit him with a fast Chidori. This is future prediction not no comparison to overall stats. Just remember that if you meet someone knows everything, they are bound to give you the weakness of anyone you ask for. We are speaking about the story itself and not comparison!

P.S. Dont forget that Tobi has already been hit with Amaterasu. All it takes is him being almost of out chakra or even worse, letting his guard down on a vital spot because of someone like Sasuke who he thinks is a pushover.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Depends if Sasuke gets a S/T technique then he would own almost anyone
    No, he won't ever get that.

In a real 1 on 1 battle with both of them 100% obviously Sasuke will lose. Unless he has some secret eye jutsu in which he hasn't activated yet with his EMS (which is still possible since he still hasn't even perfected Susanoo)

But in the manga where Obito is fighting in a handicap match, he will get tired and lose a lot of chakra in which Sasuke will arrive with 100% chakra.

So think of it like this. When Sasuke meets Obito, Obito will probably be at his 15%-20% chakra level while Sasuke will be at 100%.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ELECTRIDE View Post
    No, he won't ever get that.

In a real 1 on 1 battle with both of them 100% obviously Sasuke will lose. Unless he has some secret eye jutsu in which he hasn't activated yet with his EMS (which is still possible since he still hasn't even perfected Susanoo)

But in the manga where Obito is fighting in a handicap match, he will get tired and lose a lot of chakra in which Sasuke will arrive with 100% chakra.

So think of it like this. When Sasuke meets Obito, Obito will probably be at his 15%-20% chakra level while Sasuke will be at 100%.
    I agree with this Sasuke will only be able to do it with a vulture kill. However, I don't think that it will happen because I believe talk no jutsu will be needed on Obito to get him to help fend off Madara. No one currently alive can stand up to the current OP Madara. Even with reinforcements Rinnegon abilities can just field wipe and without tsukage there isn't a lot that can be done against it other then Naruto doing some super tailed beast bomb. Honestly if this wasn't a manga where the good guy has to win Madara could have just killed everyone immediately, remember he has infinite chakra and can spam abilities like perfect susano and such. Sasuke might be able to use perfect susano soon, but would never be able to have the broken stamina or regen like Madara. As far as Minato beating Obito that was purely due to speed and lack of experience on Obito's part. Therefore I think Naruto will have to be faster to just hit him. I don't think without an upgrade Sasuke has anywhere near that speed yet. Another point is that Obito only has one sharingon so he can't use izanagi like he did with konan, so if Sasuke can pull something out that is sustained or maybe Kirin, maybe he would have a better way of dealing damage. Note that Kirin is traveling at the speed of light so I don't believe that it will be possible for Obito to phase shift away in time. Lots of possibilities so it's really up to kishi.

Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    So by that logic it's Obito>Madara?....people don't get Obito's Space time technique isn't that invincible...Minato defeated him with ease.
    Not even Naruto Stands a Chance with the Current Obito .

so i agree with the other dude

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Its Obito not Tobito -.-

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaTobito View Post
    I agree with this Sasuke will only be able to do it with a vulture kill. However, I don't think that it will happen because I believe talk no jutsu will be needed on Obito to get him to help fend off Madara. No one currently alive can stand up to the current OP Madara. Even with reinforcements Rinnegon abilities can just field wipe and without tsukage there isn't a lot that can be done against it other then Naruto doing some super tailed beast bomb. Honestly if this wasn't a manga where the good guy has to win Madara could have just killed everyone immediately, remember he has infinite chakra and can spam abilities like perfect susano and such. Sasuke might be able to use perfect susano soon, but would never be able to have the broken stamina or regen like Madara. As far as Minato beating Obito that was purely due to speed and lack of experience on Obito's part. Therefore I think Naruto will have to be faster to just hit him. I don't think without an upgrade Sasuke has anywhere near that speed yet. Another point is that Obito only has one sharingon so he can't use izanagi like he did with konan, so if Sasuke can pull something out that is sustained or maybe Kirin, maybe he would have a better way of dealing damage. Note that Kirin is traveling at the speed of light so I don't believe that it will be possible for Obito to phase shift away in time. Lots of possibilities so it's really up to kishi.
    The best response ever posted in this thread by far IMO. You've actually understood my post! Ill give you your ratings and a badge of honor. just kidding but yeah i'll rate you for this.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6PathsofKami View Post
    Its Obito not Tobito -.-
    Actually he is technically not Obito. Remember that he has 2 conscience inside his body, 1 of that spiral dude and the other of his. Even the spiral dude attached to him takes over his mind like Jean from X-men and her pheonix.

But anyways ive called him Tobi in my 1st post on the 8th paragraph, if that makes you happy! And others Obito. So feel free to be stingy on that

Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!

Madara will kill Obito once he has a change of heart and want to help Kikashi.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6PathsofKami View Post
    Its Obito not Tobito -.-
    I understand who he is, it's just a play on how he has become more then he previously was and how he has given up that identity and name.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anything is possible

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    sasuke stands no chance against current obito
    Obvious Narutard fanboy is obvious.

Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!

Well see we should all get it by now that Kishi himself is a Sasuke fanboy lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

Kishi isn't a fanboy of Sasuke or Naruto, he's a hateboy of every character that isn't born into Uzumaki, Senju or Uchiha clans.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12