Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

kishimoto is getting to be a bad writer

Now I have props for kishi he made one of the most successful mangas in the series. But it's turning out to be a dragon ball gt clone in a sense. The 11 side characters are now nearly worthless, anyone who doesn't have a Sharingan or it's future evolutions is worthless, if your not a jinchurriki you're weak or if you don't have hashi DNA you're weak. There's no thinking or deep strategy involved anymore. It just reminds me of gt because goku was the only one who could fight back well and in naruto it's naruto, bee, kakashi and gai kinda, plus Tobi and madara. Everyone else is irrelevant even the five kages are weak in comparison to madara or even Tobi. Nothing revolves around strategy anymore it's nothing lie the original series which had plenty of strategy.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: kishimoto is getting to be a bad writer

Not to me.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He's a good at what he do if he keeps you watching manga every week.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFX

While I was quite annoyed when I saw the title, your thread does make sense. The entire character development is becoming a mess.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l

Wah wah wah. Who cares. If you have a problem with his writing, the answer is simple, we kill the batman or you know, stop reading the manga?

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You can't call him bad writer before the serie has ended... lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    You can't call him bad writer before the serie has ended... lol

I can say character development is screwed. the fodder 11 used to be able to hold their own now they're nearly worthless.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi best writer you deserve a ban dude.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If u were to travel, where
    would you like to go?

He didnt stay true to his story thats all he kept changing the hokages strength first he made the 3rd the strongest that changed his mind made the 1st, + at chunin exams in Neji vs Naruto fight u can clearly see that what neji said its true, u cant change ur destiny, but naruto said u can change but time by time every thing changed, ah and the konoha 11 are completely forgoten..so i kinda agree with, not staying true to ur story is really poor, if u ever watched One piece u should know in the 24th episode or 34 idk Mihawk was introducted and said to be the strongest swordsman and he stayed true to dat till now and every thing he did, he still stayed true to his story...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It has gotten bad lately. It seems like he only had plans up to episode 599 and the rest he just started pulling out of his ass the night before the issue was due. Like Tobi being Obito and Kakashi stabbing Rin. He is just making a random last page for shock value/cliffhanger every issue so people keep buying. There's no creativity at all in actually creating a deep and coherent story. It has become a bad horror story, where the only reason to read is the "shock" value. Like Tsunade being cut in half. He clearly didn't expect this series to become so popular and he has started milking it for money.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's your opinion on it.

For me, it's still a great manga and it's a war arc so of course he's going to focus more on action and on the most powerful shinobi in the manga. It's a battle between very powerful shinobi now - it wouldn't make any sense if he focuses on the rest of Konoha shinobi when there's a big fight between Naruto and Madara and Obito
    Plus the major genre of the manga is action.

YES! YES! YES! King Of Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    I'm Somewhere Where Rain Lasts Forever!!!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling Some Serious Suckual
    Overtones Right About Now!!

He isn't a bad writer at all. I believe that as the series continues he forgets about some things he did in the past to make things interesting, but bad nope.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah i agree. Almost all Shippuuden fights have someone who has Sharingan/Rinnegan/Bijuu/Senju Dna. Part 1 was way better.

PS: To the ones who say ''just stop reading the manga'', it is not that easy to just stop reading something you have put that much time into, and there is still some stuff in Naruto that makes me want to keep reading it, but it is definitely not the battles anymore. (I'm looking forward to the upcoming battle though)

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

He's clearly awesome. He has a website dedicated to his work that you're currently on. Don't dare call him bad. The fodder 11 are fodder. Just deal with it

I am Barney stinson The Tailless Tailed Beast's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bajram View Post
    He didnt stay true to his story thats all he kept changing the hokages strength first he made the 3rd the strongest that changed his mind made the 1st, + at chunin exams in Neji vs Naruto fight u can clearly see that what neji said its true, u cant change ur destiny, but naruto said u can change but time by time every thing changed, ah and the konoha 11
    are completely forgoten..so i kinda agree with, not staying true to ur story is really poor, if u ever watched One piece u should know in the 24th episode or 34 idk Mihawk was introducted and said to be the strongest swordsman and he stayed true to dat till now and every thing he did, he still stayed true to his story...
    I agree with this but he's not that much of a bad writer cause he is still making people read he's manga

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET

:shrug: I enjoy it just as much if not more.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he's concept of on equality has changed
    i understand what you mean, but still this a battle between the strongest
    or a battle between legendary characters
    gai doesn't have the sharingan or cannot perform ninjutsu, but still he's fighting with kakashi against tobi
    tobi is using the gedo mazou
    along with the rinnegan and sharigan, but it doesn't guarantee him victory since kakashi and gai are kage level charaters
    madara whipped the five kages because his strength wasn't realistic + unlimited chakra
    madara is a legendary character with another legendary character's strength (hashi), and naruto has tamed the strongest tailed beast, and bee has the hachibi, and still madara is battling the both of them.
    so if you look at it this way i don't think kishi has gone overboard
    it doesn't mean he won't put in team work and battle strategy,
    but this would be on a higher scale

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Now I have props for kishi he made one of the most successful mangas in the series. But it's turning out to be a dragon ball gt clone in a sense. The 11 side characters are now nearly worthless, anyone who doesn't have a Sharingan or it's future evolutions is worthless, if your not a jinchurriki you're weak or if you don't have hashi DNA you're weak. There's no thinking or deep strategy involved anymore. It just reminds me of gt because goku was the only one who could fight back well and in naruto it's naruto, bee, kakashi and gai kinda, plus Tobi and madara. Everyone else is irrelevant even the five kages are weak in comparison to madara or even Tobi. Nothing revolves around strategy anymore it's nothing lie the original series which had plenty of strategy.
    i agree to an extent that the k11 havent had much spotlight but then again the story is about naruto and sasuke, and while its hard to argue that the fights are as exciting as they used to be the story is still good imo. we are reaching the climax which mostly involves the strongest evil ninja which are uchiha, fighting the strongest resistance which is naruto and bee so its not like the story could really go any other way. that being said its not over yet and the best has yet to come trust me

Quote Originally Posted by -Aku- View Post
    While I was quite annoyed when I saw the title, your thread does make sense. The entire character development is becoming a mess.
    this^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    That's your opinion on it.

For me, it's still a great manga and it's a war arc so of course he's going to focus more on action and on the most powerful shinobi in the manga. It's a battle between very powerful shinobi now - it wouldn't make any sense if he focuses on the rest of Konoha shinobi when there's a big fight between Naruto and Madara and Obito
    Plus the major genre of the manga is action.
    also this ^^^

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    :shrug: I enjoy it just as much if not more.
    I enjoy it as well but it's different now since your only powerful if you have Sharingan plus it's evolutions, a bijou. Rock lee can't compare no one can the eleven characters are pointless they may as well of not introduced them.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If u were to travel, where
    would you like to go?

I know he is making just because there are fans who watched it from the first episode and want to watch it till the end but normally there are hardcore fans,dude he is making it just fr money now nothing interested first in part 1 when i saw oro how a great villian i was like wow this anime will get beter then DBZ!(since dbz only was alive at that time that was great, atleast fr me)but in part 2 all those villians are some psycho who arent interested in this world? just want genjutsu all the time and holding grudge, they dont even have a goal to be a villian, really kishi these days is just doing stupid things tobi=obito, kakashi stabing rin + the action sucks theres not a single tajijutsu fight there are only those mighty rinnegan and susano'o and bijuu, im just bored of this things, ppl like Jirayia and oro in part 1 were so great i thoug they were the strongest chars in serie but look at naruto? he surpased his master is 1 month training..wow..but then he poped up overpowered chars like madara that can bring meteors like its nothing making sanins,hokages and all those ppl fodders, overpowering chars isnt good always,but i never said its bad i started watching it and i will finish.

Edit: post dedicated to @The tailles tailed beast i didnt reply good so i just posted

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yet there are still mIllions who disagree, that all that matter

Served fresh daily
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta

That's a pretty controversial statement.