Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40
  1. #26
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatninja13 View Post
    how would oro handle RDS im not saying minato would win but he would kill both of them he is fast enough to hit oro with rds and he can rip half the sould out of kurama so i would say he can take oro's as for hiruzen in his prime i would assume he could rip out his soul
    The word in bold is the only thing that benefits your debate.. However assuming will get you no where in this argument.. Orochimaru doesn't handle Reaper Death Seal seeing as it seals the opponent as well as the user it ends in a draw.. Technically meaning neither parties had won.. So Minato=Orochimaru with RDS..
     
         

  2. #27
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    i responded to everyone on the previous page it got cut to a new page fyi
     
         

  3. #28
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    The word in bold is the only thing that benefits your debate.. However assuming will get you no where in this argument.. Orochimaru doesn't handle Reaper Death Seal seeing as it seals the opponent as well as the user it ends in a draw.. Technically meaning neither parties had won.. So Minato=Orochimaru with RDS..
    thats what im saying be carefull i never said won i said "take and beat" by which i meant kill so you havent really said anything i disagree with besides commenting on my usage of assume because we know that hiruzen was one of the most powerfull ninja of his time and obviously his age was a deficite against oro so it is only logical that with an op tech like RDS in his prime he could take him with him
     
         
    Last edited by thegreatninja13; 10-06-2012 at 08:31 PM.

  4. #29
    Senior Member SeriouslyNO's Avatar
    Status
    SeriouslyNO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    by the way, thegreatninja13, multi-posting will get you banned, use multi quote or edit your post, just saying because you are new
     
         

  5. #30
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslyNO View Post
    by the way, thegreatninja13, multi-posting will get you banned, use multi quote or edit your post, just saying because you are new
    i dont know how to multiquote
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member SeriouslyNO's Avatar
    Status
    SeriouslyNO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatninja13 View Post
    i dont know how to multiquote
    Its next to "Replay with Quote" just use/mark as many as you want then click on "Reply with Quote" on last comment that you wanna quote or w/e !
     
         

  7. #32
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    thanks now i know i have had that issue for a while because i try to reply to everyone and so i wind up posting like 3 times in a row
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    Posts
    1,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    Onoki, Naruto, and Bee to name a few
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member SeriouslyNO's Avatar
    Status
    SeriouslyNO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatninja13 View Post
    thanks now i know i have had that issue for a while because i try to reply to everyone and so i wind up posting like 3 times in a row
    Im glad that i could help, if u had any question you can pm/vm me, On topic, I believe all uchiha members who awake MS can beat him, he is kinda weak vs uchiha lvl genjutsu.
     
         

  10. #35
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslyNO View Post
    Im glad that i could help, if u had any question you can pm/vm me, On topic, I believe all uchiha members who awake MS can beat him, he is kinda weak vs uchiha lvl genjutsu.
    true but itachi's was abnormally strong so im not sure if all MS has the level of genjutsu to finish him but maybe.
     
         

  11. #36
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatninja13 View Post
    thats what im saying be carefull i never said won i said "take and beat" by which i meant kill so you havent really said anything i disagree with besides commenting on my usage of assume because we know that hiruzen was one of the most powerfull ninja of his time and obviously his age was a deficite against oro so it is only logical that with an op tech like RDS in his prime he could take him with him
    You have earned my respect, and i'd like you to evaluate some of my vs threads, and a current one I will be making today..
     
         

  12. #37
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    You have earned my respect, and i'd like you to evaluate some of my vs threads, and a current one I will be making today..
    will do i think people are getting sick of oro posts i was expecting more opposition
     
         

  13. #38
    Iq=over 9000 sindi1997's Avatar
    Status
    sindi1997 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tsukyomi World
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    The system is made to be
    cheated :D
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    Itachi Should be on top in this thread LOL :P
     
         

  14. #39
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Oro

    Quote Originally Posted by sindi1997 View Post
    Itachi Should be on top in this thread LOL :P
    they arent in order haha
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •