Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

CJ Trading

Here's My CJ Thread

I have 2 main catagories, Pre-Jutsu Cap Rule & Post-Jutsu Cap Rule, and they each have 2 sub-catagories, My Jutsu, Others' Jutsu (there are only 3 catagories as of now because I haven't been trained in other jutsu after the post-cap rule yet).

You have your choice of any A-rank and below jutsu I have made. I have already chosen which jutsu I want. :D

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Re: CJ Trading

Alright. I don't really see anything I want.
    If I do one day I'll ask then ^_^

So you've mastered Genjutsu correct?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not only have I mastered Genjutsu, but I'm currently training for NB Genjutsu alongside Kryptiic under Scorps-sama. :D

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Good then!

You read the tech - so preform it on my clone ^_ ^

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Genjutsu: Bunkai | Illusionary Technique: Disassemble
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Medium
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: n/a
    Description:
    The user will snap their fingers and by doing this they disrupt the targets chakra flow to bring them under a unique genjutsu. once the fingers are snapped - the target will suddenly get bright lines all over their body like a grid. Then their body splits apart in each grid square and making about 40 little who whomever the target it - meaning the target's mind under the illusion is split between the little ones. This causes the target to be confused and feel as if their body has been split into little clones of themselves. The little ones in the illusion are just running around - spouting confusion and being angry that they're small. While under then illusion the little ones cannot use any techniques so the target can't use these little ones as legit clones. In reality, the target is running around due to the confusion.

Note: Only usable twice per conflict
    Note: Unable to use Genjutsu in the next turn
    Note: Only usable/trainable by Coyote

After being asked to perform the jutsu, I close my eyes and clear my mind, calming myself. Then, when I feel calm, I open my eyes and look at your clone; my target. I raise my right hand, my fingers prepaired to snap, channeling Yin (genjutsu) chakra into my fingers as I hold them up. Then I snap my fingers, moving my arm from the elbow and up towards your clone for emphasis, releasing my built-up chakra through the air into your clones mind. As my chakra extends from my fingers into your clones mind, my chakra invades his optical nerve to make your clone see (at almost in the same instant as I snap my fingers) a net of white light traveling through the air and hitting your clone (nothing felt as it's just light, and an illusion). Then, as the net of light makes contact with your clone's body, the net disappears and is replaced by a net-like pattern of light covering your clone's body. Then, by having my chakra attack your clone's trigeminal nerve to synthasize the feeling of your clone's body being torn away from itself where ever any part of the net-like pattern may be touching your clone's body (each square wanting to get away from the squares next to it). After creating the feeling of being torn apart, I use my own experience to synthasize what it feels as an individual to creat clones (which is barely any feeling at all), and then I follow up this feeling (done to make your clone believe he's been split into multiple hims) by playing with his optical nerve some more to limit his range of sight, and to increase the size of what I've allowed him to see, making him believe he's smaller than he was because he only sees things from a point of view near the ground and everything seems larger than it should. As your clone looks around, no doubt in confusion, my chakra in his optical nerve is generating thrity-nine image copies of himself, each as large as he percieves himself to be, thus making him believe I've separated him into fourty small hims. As your clone continues to look around under the genjutsu, my chakra occupies his vestibulocochlear nerve, causing him to hear his own voice in a higher pitch than normal shouting in anger at being small, and then more of his own high-pitched voice arguing over which one's the real him. As your clone is experiencing all of this in his genjutsu, the real him is unknowingly running around, his body subconiously copying the movements of the small hims I'm making him see.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Eh, okay answer.

Congrats!
    I like this tech lol

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So do I. Now I have a question; how is the chakra transferred? Seeing my fingers snap, hearing them, or simply flowing chakra through the air?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Well since this isn't a sound tech it's the chakra released from the snap.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, genjutsu normally travels through a medium of one of the five senses (a sound-based genjutsu doesn't count as Ototon), but appearantly this one doesn't. sounds good.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Perhaps but I was told any sound based genjutsu count as sound techs.
    Oh well. Either way it doesn't really matter too much.