Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Re: Lil Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    you know not everyone wants to just listen to conscious rap. Music is entertainment,its meant to be entertaining,not boring as ****. Thats why i like some trap rappers because they are entertaining and when i wanna jus chill then i listen to Nas or old school Pac. After all ,Music is a form of entertainment, not an educational tool.
    Go read a book if you wanna gain some knowledge. And the fact that you even dislike his name says that your just a blinded hater who wont change his views no matter what, Lil Wayne sounds better than Wu-Tang Clan. If someone never heard of either of them, they'd think Wu-Tang was some ancient afircan dance lmao ...get outta here with your ignorant self
    Sounds to me you just said exactly what I have in a nutshell who's ignorant now. Wu-Tang (witty, unpredictable, talent, and natural game). Wu-Tang (wisdom of the universe, that's the truth, of Allah, for the nation of the Gods). Wu-Tang (we usually take anotha *****s garments). You will probably be one of those people who thinks "the man with the iron fist" is the shit.

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by wutangforever View Post
    too far man now i know u know nothing about rap every rapper on the wu is better than lil wayne
    And that's the truth.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wutangforever View Post
    too far man now i know u know nothing about rap every rapper on the wu is better than lil wayne
    wow really? i wasnt talking about their skill, i was making fun of their name jus like the other dude did.

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567