Threaded View

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laziness at its finest.

Samurai: Mr.Hat'n'Clogs

"When you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.'
    If you attack, 'I will kill them.' "

Basic Information

Name: Urahara Kisuke
    Nickname: Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
    Clan: N/A

Looks:
    Kisuke is a tall and lean-built man with light skin and gray eyes. His hair is messy and light-blond (almost pale) with strands framing the sides of the face and hanging between his eyes, and he also has chin stubble. He wears a dark green shirt and pants, topped with a black coat with a white diamond pattern along its bottom half. His coat's design looks like the opposite of a captain's haori (white with black diamonds). Urahara has also been known to carry a fan which he uses to occasionally hide his face. He also usually wears traditional Japanese wooden sandals and a striped-dark green and white bucket hat that usually shadows his eyes, which has earned him the nickname "sandal-hat"

Personality:
    Although usually seen as a laid-back, jovial and eccentric fellow, Urahara also shows a deceptively cunning and serious side when the situation warrants it. He commonly uses idle conversation and outward concern as an act of distracting his opponents. Despite his care-free attitude, he always speaks politely, but is sometimes sarcastic. He once described himself as a "mere honest, handsome, perverted businessman."

Village Info

Village of Birth: Land of Iron
    Village of Alliance: Konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Sage in posts
    Specialty: None
    Elements: None
    Weapons: Katana

Your ninjutsu: None

Background Info

History:

Urahara Kisuke was born and raised in the land of Iron.
    His parents owning a sweet shop, he used to assist them while also training his swordsmanship since he was in the samurai academy.
    His great passion to the swords made him sometimes skip helping his parents so he could train with some of his friends.
    At the age of 13, Kisuke finished his academy and his parents decided to move to Konoha since they have most of their family members over there.
    Even so, Urahara kept on practicing his swordsmanship out of passion.
    Now 12 years have passed and the kid who was a stranger has become a fine young man given the nickname 'Mr.Hat and Clogs' , seeing that he always wears his unusual green-white hat and the recognisable sound of his clogs.
    His skills with the swords has greatly improved and he's looking for more training in order to become one of the greatest swordsmen.

Other

Pictures: see above

Theme song and Background Music

Theme Song and Background Music: /

Battles

Won: 0
    Lost:

Dropping my previous Urahara bio if this one get's approved.

~Approved~

Last edited by Caliburn; 10-08-2012 at 05:46 PM.