indirection"

Re: Ace vs Enel

Most likely Ace.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Tough call there rookie, both are Logia type Devil Fruit users, Fire and Lightning, so to a degree it would be hard to fight each other but also Enel could have the upper hand with his El Thor. But I will go with Ace for this one, he has more experience fighting those like himself compared to Enel whom we only have proof of him fighting against Luffy who was the only one with a Devil Fruit in that area.

Also we know that Ace has some experience with Haki powers. Such as the Conquerors

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch 'em all

Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    Tough call there rookie, both are Logia type Devil Fruit users, Fire and Lightning, so to a degree it would be hard to fight each other but also Enel could have the upper hand with his El Thor. But I will go with Ace for this one, he has more experience fighting those like himself compared to Enel whom we only have proof of him fighting against Luffy who was the only one with a Devil Fruit in that area.

Also we know that Ace has some experience with Haki powers. Such as the Conquerors
    we didn't see ace using Haki, but Enel can use Mantora (Mantra?)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o

I say it's a tie. Ace has way much more battle experience and more or less knows haki, while Enel can freely use it, but has less experience. Only their stamina could decide this match or if fire somehow can affect lightning...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Ace would probably win, Ace was always considered a tier higher than Enel IMO and while Enel has hax, Ace has basically every other category in the bag. Entei crushes this guy as far as I remember.

Also, who knew there was an OP section here? Not me until 2 minutes ago lol. "Why a bleach section but no OP?" Now I know why.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch 'em all

Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Ace would probably win, Ace was always considered a tier higher than Enel IMO and while Enel has hax, Ace has basically every other category in the bag. Entei crushes this guy as far as I remember.

Also, who knew there was an OP section here? Not me until 2 minutes ago lol. "Why a bleach section but no OP?" Now I know why.
    I dunno Ace had 550mio Berry (or am I wrong?) and Oda pointed out, Enel would have 600 Mio. Berry if he would be a pirate.

And Enel is controlling a whole island with his lightning, ace made a fireball in size of a island.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    I dunno Ace had 550mio Berry (or am I wrong?) and Oda pointed out, Enel would have 600 Mio. Berry if he would be a pirate.

And Enel is controlling a whole island with his lightning, ace made a fireball in size of a island.
    Well idk, I think they were talking about his hax when they gave him a bounty didn't they? Oda said bounties don't always have to do with your power level which is why Robin has 80 mil and stuff like that.

I don't remember all of what Enel did all that much so I don't doubt him taking it lol but Ace's attacks seemed to be on a larger scale and I don't see Enel putting him down especially since he's a logia.