Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Hashirama's living clone and Yamato ! ( Two possible theories )

We know that Yamato is geting drained by the Lotus flower and from the Hashirama's living clone....Yamato is keeping all the zetsu stronger then a normal zetsu would be !

FIRST THEORY

Is it possible that the effect could be reversed so that Yamato would get the power from the lotus and from the Hashirama's living clone ?

In this case all the zetsu will get to normal and they would be alot weaker and Yamato would become alot stronger !

SECOND THEORY

Maybe Yamato consciousness could transfer or get drained into Hashirama's living clone completing the process of a complete replica... of a living human in this case " Hashirama Senju " ?

In this case we would have a fusion of Hashirama powers and Yamato consciousness into a living human clone !

Last edited by alexu9696; 10-08-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Hashirama's living clone and Yamato ! ( Two possible theories )

good theory but i dont think kishi would allow madara to be stop by the likes of yamata.

Status
    This user has no status.

Interesting theories.both would be epic.well its been a while since kabuto was taken out and obito is on the battle field.with zetsu killed yamato should be left alone in the hideout so who who knows..

Status
    me gusta pizza

Nice theory man :D !
    Maybe Yamato might lose all his power( he stops being a shinobi )but Hashirama would come back to life and would kick everyone's ass :D

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by gameove View Post
    good theory but i dont think kishi would allow madara to be stop by the likes of yamata.
    i didnt say that... i am just talking about a possible fusion somehow in Naruto .... aka Kishi trying a fusion like in DBZ

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I doubt that... sounds really cheesy...

I honestly don't see the need for Hashirama to be 'revived'... Madara can demonstrate his powers if need be.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

i had the same thoughts like the second theory and madara said only hashirama could defeat him and so yamato would have the techniques or the body of the 1st so he could defeat madara
    but i quite think that he would lose to madara cuz he is edo and got unlimited chakra
    but that would be a nice plot or fight

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Yamato = next Hashi. I LIKE IT!!!!!!

If Orochimaru could be revived from chakra in a seal... why can't Hashi do something similar?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by hamstaman View Post
    i had the same thoughts like the second theory and madara said only hashirama could defeat him and so yamato would have the techniques or the body of the 1st so he could defeat madara
    but i quite think that he would lose to madara cuz he is edo and got unlimited chakra
    but that would be a nice plot or fight
    Would be epic to see this or atleas get some flashbacks from the real battle that Madara and Hashirama had

Quote Originally Posted by Warrex View Post
    Yamato = next Hashi. I LIKE IT!!!!!!

If Orochimaru could be revived from chakra in a seal... why can't Hashi do something similar?
    Not the real Hashirama it would be still Yamato consciousness but in a Real Hashirama living body !

Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    I doubt that... sounds really cheesy...

I honestly don't see the need for Hashirama to be 'revived'... Madara can demonstrate his powers if need be.
    I dont think Madara could show all the powers of hashirama i doubt that... he cant show his medical skills atleast LOL

Last edited by alexu9696; 10-08-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

oro put his senjustu chakra in the cursed seals and so splitted his consciousness so he lived in every cursed seal like we saw it in the fight against itachi (but i first thought he came out cuz sasuke captured him) ? but yamato the is the one who could use mokuton exept madara
    but i still think if hashi or yamato 2.0 is fighting madara he would loose cuz edo and madara can mokuton aswell

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    I dont think Madara could show all the powers of hashirama i doubt that... he can show his medical skills atleast LOL
    First of all, Tsunade has demonstrated similar healing abilities... I don't think that's interesting to be honest

I think he can and will.

We haven't seen Madara's full potential, and we are still waiting for his final fight. He will unleash more powers of Hashirama when the time comes.

I don't want to see two people who are practically already dead fighting each other... such a meaningless battle.

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

yes that is a clone of hashi but it is not living as....in it was no mind/conscious

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Would be epic to see this or atleas get some flashbacks from the real battle that Madara and Hashirama had

Not the real Hashirama it would be still Yamato consciousness but in a Real Hashirama living body !

I dont think Madara could show all the powers of hashirama i doubt that... he cant show his medical skills atleast LOL
    but i think by letting this fight unrevealed it becomes more epic cuz if we see a fight and that is under our expections it would be dissapointing

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Well as i theorized long ago i think what could happen is like how oro was revived by his dna in ankou i think hashirama still is alive in their somewhere and his conciousness will take over yammato

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

oro put his senjustu chakra in the cursed seals and so splitted his consciousness so he lived in every cursed seal like we saw it in the fight against itachi (but i first thought he came out cuz sasuke captured him) ? but yamato the is the one who could use mokuton exept madara
    but i still think if hashi or yamato 2.0 is fighting madara he would loose cuz edo and madara can mokuton aswell
    Yeah he would lose but it would be epic it could trigger alot of flashbacks from Madara and would help Naruto in their battle

First of all, Tsunade has demonstrated similar healing abilities... I don't think that's interesting to be honest

I think he can and will.

We haven't seen Madara's full potential, and we are still waiting for his final fight. He will unleash more powers of Hashirama when the time comes.

I don't want to see two people who are practically already dead fighting each other... such a meaningless battle.
    I would like to see Madara geting a hard time from a bunch of Hashirama Powers used by someone like Hashirama maybe it would trigger Madara to flashback to the real battle of him and Hashirama

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Yeah he would lose but it would be epic it could trigger alot of flashbacks from Madara and would help Naruto in their battle

I would like to see Madara geting a hard time from a bunch of Hashirama Powers used by someone like Hashirama maybe it would trigger Madara to flashback to the real battle of him and Hashirama
    I would rather see a prime Naruto versus Madara. Living vs Dead.

What's the point in Dead vs Dead?

We'll get Madara flashbacks before his death revealing his whole story, similar to all the other villains.

Hashirama has served his purpose. He's been revived once already. No need for him anymore.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    yes that is a clone of hashi but it is not living as....in it was no mind/conscious

I know that this why i said it could transfer or drain Yamato consciousness into the living clone....

but i think by letting this fight unrevealed it becomes more epic cuz if we see a fight and that is under our expections it would be dissapointing
    I dont belive it would be under our expections after all we see how awesome is Madara i bet Hashirama is as awesome as him with his powers !

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

[/SPOILER]

I know that this why i said it could transfer or drain Yamato consciousness into the living clone....

I dont belive it would be under our expections after all we see how awesome is Madara i bet Hashirama is as awesome as him with his powers !
    what im tryna say is that is not hashi it is something that madara created ... it has no conscious and it does not have the ability to go into someone's conscious and take over ....it's just a plant.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

I would rather see a prime Naruto versus Madara. Living vs Dead.

What's the point in Dead vs Dead?

We'll get Madara flashbacks before his death revealing his whole story, similar to all the other villains.

Hashirama has served his purpose. He's been revived once already. No need for him anymore.
    First of all this whole war was living vs dead and dead vs dead ( itachi in this case )

Also i dont belive before Madara gets seald or gets releaset from the edo tensei his last words or flashbacks would be a long battle with hashirama i think he would be pisst that he got down by a bunch a kids comparing to him......LOL

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

[/SPOILER]

nope

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

First of all this whole war was living vs dead and dead vs dead ( itachi in this case ) also i dont belive before Madara gets seald or gets releaset from the edo tensei his last words would be a long battle with hashirama i think he would be pisst that he got down by a bunch a kids comparing to him......LOL
    The only time there has been dead vs dead, was when Nagato fought Itachi for a few panels.

The point of this war is to show that the Living have surpassed the Dead.

Like I said, there is no purpose if two dead people are fighting to the death if they died long ago. Pointless.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    what im tryna say is that is not hashi it is something that madara created ... it has no conscious and it does not have the ability to go into someone's conscious and take over ....it's just a plant.
    I dindt say the plant is taking over....Yamato consciousness could take over the plant..... you get the point ?

The only time there has been dead vs dead, was when Nagato fought Itachi for a few panels.

The point of this war is to show that the Living have surpassed the Dead.

Like I said, there is no purpose if two dead people are fighting to the death if they died long ago. Pointless.
    It would not be a dead vs dead it would be living vs dead in my case because it would be

A living clone of Hashirama Senju with Yamato consciousness vs Edo Madara Uchiha = Living vs Dead

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I dindt say the plant is taking over....Yamato consciousness could take over the plant..... you get the point ?

It would not be a dead vs dead it would be living vs dead in my case because it would be

A living clone of Hashirama Senju with Yamato consciousness vs Edo Madara Uchiha = Living vs Dead
    So wait... it's basically Yamato vs Madara. That's even more cheesy - the fanbase would go crazy if that were to happen.

I could imagine this:

*Hashirama appears out of no where*

Madara: It's you?!
    Yamato: Oops sorry for getting you excited... it's really me guys, I have no idea how I got into this body, I hope it's reversible.

The match ends, and Yamato is the winner

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    Well as i theorized long ago i think what could happen is like how oro was revived by his dna in ankou i think hashirama still is alive in their somewhere and his conciousness will take over yammato
    So wait... it's basically Yamato vs Madara. That's even more cheesy - the fanbase would go crazy if that were to happen.

I could imagine this:

*Hashirama appears out of no where*

Madara: It's you?!
    Yamato: Oops sorry for getting you excited... it's really me guys, I have no idea how I got into this body, I hope it's reversible.

The match ends, and Yamato is the winner
    No Yamato would not win but would trigger Madara into flashbacking all the way the real battle of Him and Hashirama and would help Naruto alot...

I didnt say he would beat Madara never !

Last edited by alexu9696; 10-08-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

No Yamato would not win but would trigger Madara into flashbacking all the way the real battle of Him and Hashirama and would help Naruto alot...

I didnt say he would beat Madara never !
    So then what point is there in Hashirama being 'revived' through Yamato?

All fans know that Naruto can change people with his words. He doesn't need help from a clone of Hashirama. He's an inspirational figure, which is what Kishimoto tries to aim for.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»