Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

something to think about - 3 hokages

i've been seeing alot of top whatever list and half the time i don't see the 3rd hokage in the top 10

3rd vs 1st and 2nd hokage
    i wont say he beat them cus he died to, but lets not forget he would have blown up their legs and arm if it weren't for edo.. some of u guys might say well they weren't at full power they were being controlled by oroch.!!!:mad: well first they were at full strength here is why

Here he is stating how he needs orochimaru chakara to strengthen the Bind power not the power of the people....... sincee the people are revived with the power they had b4 they died so please dont put that hishi and tob weren't at full strength.

Kabuto here is stating that orochimaru had already perfected the edo

Elder chiyo here says it's been further developed since tobirama and is impressed by how strong the user must be in order to control that many souls once again i haven't seen where it says the power of the people has also gone up

now i agree with people about them being controlled by him but what poeple have to understand is that they were made into killing mechines so what i take from that is that they aren't going to hold back.

and to those who say well if they weren't holding back why would they stop and let orochimaru and the 3rd talk..... well last time i checked in every fight i've seen so far everyone one always stops and talks.... so i dont see why orochimaru and the 3rd can't

now this is just a lil extra some hype cus what is life without a lil hype :D after all the 1 and 2nd hokage are kinda really all hype

ohhh and enma was able to break mokuton with ease where mokuton wasn't able to break enma's cage.....

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: something to think about - 3 hokages

3rd Hokage was made to look so good because of hype. If you honestly think that the 3rd could beat the man who beat Madara, and the 2nd, you may be crazy.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

OK. Yeah! That help none. People still have their opinions.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In part one Hiruzen was the strongest Hokage ever. In part two, Kishi changed his mind and decided to have Hashi be the strongest ever. That simple.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    OK. Yeah! That help none. People still have their opinions.
    yes and this is my opinion based on the manga???

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    3rd Hokage was made to look so good because of hype. If you honestly think that the 3rd could beat the man who beat Madara, and the 2nd, you may be crazy.
    3rd did take on the 1st and 2nd? and managed to place tags on them? isn't the 2nd all hype we haven't seen much form him he isn't able to controll that many people like kabuto with edo and we dont know anything about his s/t ?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.

That means if the 3rd was at his Prime, he'd be able to solo Current Madara with The Highest Difficulty. :D
    He didn't really get enough screen time... :l

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    In part one Hiruzen was the strongest Hokage ever. In part two, Kishi changed his mind and decided to have Hashi be the strongest ever. That simple.
    if u like to think that go ahead? just cus he is focusing on the 1st in part 2 doesn't mean he has changed his mind?

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

Hashirama could have one shot with tree avint world

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    That means if the 3rd was at his Prime, he'd be able to solo Current Madara with The Highest Difficulty. :D
    He didn't really get enough screen time... :l
    i dont think he'd be able to beat edo madara without having to use the dead demon seal

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No one even cares anymore...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Wignus View Post
    No one even cares anymore...
    then why comment?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KamuiShiryu View Post
    if u like to think that go ahead? just cus he is focusing on the 1st in part 2 doesn't mean he has changed his mind?
    He has changed his mind. Hiruzen the way he was portrayed could not possibly keep up with the stronger ninjas today. In his prime he was probably slightly better than the sannin. Guys like Madara, Hashi, Minato, Obito, Nagato, Naruto, Sasuke, Muu, Onoki, 3rd Raikage, and possibly Kakashi would destroy him. In Part One, they had Prime Hiruzen as the best ninja ever. Kishi has changed the story and now Madara, Hashirama, and Sage of Six paths are the best ninjas ever. Hiruzen is just another really strong ninja.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He has changed his mind. Hiruzen the way he was portrayed could not possibly keep up with the stronger ninjas today. In his prime he was probably slightly better than the sannin. Guys like Madara, Hashi, Minato, Obito, Nagato, Naruto, Sasuke, Muu, Onoki, 3rd Raikage, and possibly Kakashi would destroy him. In Part One, they had Prime Hiruzen as the best ninja ever. Kishi has changed the story and now Madara, Hashirama, and Sage of Six paths are the best ninjas ever. Hiruzen is just another really strong ninja.
    so if you think he has a flashback with the 3rd hokage he'll make him look weaker? cus i highly doubt that if he were to ever show a flashback about him he would just give him a power up like he did the 1st. i mean he has put out.. what 3 databook and his never said hiruzen isn't the strongest anymore? remember danzo said that he, hiruzen, and the two elders with there anbu team could wipeout the entire uchiha clan if they had too? does that not count for anything? plus do u really think hiruzen showed all his techn.??? in that one fight? where he was so old he could on create two shadow clones and both were still able to do dead demon seal.... i just dont under stand why people put 2nd over the third and plus wasn't he also stated to be the strongest of his era meaning stronger then 3rd raikage "can't say onoki cus he def. has gotten stronger since the 3rds death"

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hiruzen being the strongest of his era makes sense. Since the guys who would later surpass him were too young or already dead. But Hiruzen wasn't the strongest Kage. Madara even stated the only person who could stop him was Hashirama. Not Hashirama and Hiruzen. And Madara was alive during Hiruzen's era so he was well aware of his abilities.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hiruzen being the strongest of his era makes sense. Since the guys who would later surpass him were too young or already dead. But Hiruzen wasn't the strongest Kage. Madara even stated the only person who could stop him was Hashirama. Not Hashirama and Hiruzen. And Madara was alive during Hiruzen's era so he was well aware of his abilities.
    that's what i think making hiruzen at least stronger then the 3rd raikage yet people but him lower in the list... hashirama is the only one i see it being debatable cus i could see kishi changing his mind " i still dont think he has though" madara stated that only a bijuu has the power capable of fighting his PS hence why hashirama is the only one able to beat him, Madara wouldn't know about hiruzens full strength cus he said it himself he couldn't leave that cave he would know of him but not of his abilites and how he would fair...

and i don't get how people even rank the 2nd hokage cus we haven't seen nothing other then he has edo but we dont know how many he can revive "not as much as kabuto" and st but to what lvl

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    i really wanna see him fight in his prime
    i do to sadly i don't see it happening thats why untill kishi puts out another book or something saying the 3rd isn't the strongest i can't change my mind.. i feel like if he could do the 3rd vs orochimaru and both hokages in part two he would give everyone a buff "like he did the 1st". in the end it would still end the same.