Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 111

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Zetsow's Avatar
    Status
    Zetsow is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Itachi and Nagato not even close to top 5!

    First off i start with Nagato.
    Nagato was super strong! but don't make it more than that.!

    read here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/453/17
    as Tobi says "If Sasuke become stronger than Nagato" that was when he just got MS!

    Kabuto sayed, he knew Nagato's lacked mobilit made him mush weaker!
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/3
    this most be an after effect from using the 6path of pain.

    them who would say: "Naruto got owned by Edo Nagato" seriously he was an EDO! he had unlimited charka and an immortal body!

    Conclusion: as Tobi said Sasuke most now have become stronger than Nagato: Sasuke>Nagato live with it!


    Itachi was very strong too, but he had a very small charka reserve.!
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/142/18
    Kisame says it also dangeros for Itachi to use ms.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/393/4
    Here can you see Itachi used ms and a battle and the result is he is dying!

    so please; people who's saying Itachi just can maintain Susanoo, please just stop it!

    Conclusion: Sasuke>Itachi
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/14
    Itachi=Nagato
    Naruto=Sasuke!
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Sasuke killing Nagato ?
    Wheres that from ? from your nightmare ?

    Oh dude, Sasuke won't be able to use Susanoo on Him, It's too ridiculous, besides nagato can just finish him with Chibaku Tensei, then game over.
    Sasuke will have some worst nightmare
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Thane's Avatar
    Status
    Thane is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

     
         

  5. #5
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    how fascinating....
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member New Era's Avatar
    Status
    New Era is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    nagato has the rinnegan the sage of six path's eyes and anyone that has shown using it has been having the upperhand like tobi,madara, and nagato all did in 1 on 1 battles
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    lol
     
         

  8. #8
    Member itootchi's Avatar
    Status
    itootchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    lol
    nah, sasuke would not have ems if it werent for itachi. so if they were to all out fight, itachi would win you dummy. because he would need itachis eyes so he wouldnt have them while facing him. therefore, you are wrong
     
         

  9. #9
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    I think EMS Sasuke can defeat both of them aswll
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    6,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being fabulous with Kurome,
    Misaka, Xenovia, Mahiro,
    Kurumi and Laura...
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    So you say he was able to blow up the leaf village with his own chakra, but not fight Naruto and B with the same amount?
    He's an Uzumaki, he has loads of chakra, he's like a mini Sage of Six Paths.
     
         

  11. #11
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sword art online
    Posts
    6,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leader of the Slave Society
    bringers of peace!
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Yeah Nagato flying with Gedo Mazo spamming Celestial Tera Blasts is a bit weak
     
         

  12. #12
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    This is...intresting....but your still right.
    Nagato is top 10 but should never be top5.
    Itachi barely makes top 10.
     
         

  13. #13
    The real Hero....... Claraviolet's Avatar
    Status
    Claraviolet is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    This is...intresting....but your still right.
    Nagato is top 10 but should never be top5.
    Itachi barely makes top 10.
    You've gotta be kidding me!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P
     
         

  14. #14
    Pain To The World Godz's Avatar
    Status
    Godz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    This is...intresting....but your still right.
    Nagato is top 10 but should never be top5.
    Itachi barely makes top 10.
    Lmao you obviously know nothing of naruto nagato makes top 5 easily
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Although he was an edo at the time, he didn't even use that much chakra, and he definately would have been able to do these things when he was alive. Tobi said "EVEN if Sasuke becomes more poweful than Nagato" which kind of implies he still had a long way to go. The reason he lacked mobility was because of Hanzo'z attack, and even with that handicap, he was able to overcome Naruto and Bee pretty easily, (and he would have been able to do the same even before he died, being edo had nothing to do with it), the only hit that they landed on him was Itachis Amaterasu, and Nagato dispersed that easily via Shinra Tensei.
    Itachis chakra reserves weren't small at all, just being able to use a stabilized Susanoo after battling for so long should be enough proof for you. The thing about the Mangekyo is that it will ALWAYS be dangerous to use, and the users will end up like Madara, blind, until they gain the EMS. Itachi also didn't die because of the MS, he was sick, and that dragged him to his death in the end. Itachi defeated Sasuke, don't deny it, Itachi pretty much had Sasuke pinned to a wall with tears in his eyes.
    However, I do agree with you about the fact that they are often overrated here on the base, but people have a reason for doing that, these guys are immensely strong.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member XxTwin BladexX's Avatar
    Status
    XxTwin BladexX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    A place that has no reality, nor life.
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Took the words right outa my mouth...
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Although he was an edo at the time, he didn't even use that much chakra, and he definately would have been able to do these things when he was alive. Tobi said "EVEN if Sasuke becomes more poweful than Nagato" which kind of implies he still had a long way to go. The reason he lacked mobility was because of Hanzo'z attack, and even with that handicap, he was able to overcome Naruto and Bee pretty easily, (and he would have been able to do the same even before he died, being edo had nothing to do with it), the only hit that they landed on him was Itachis Amaterasu, and Nagato dispersed that easily via Shinra Tensei.
    Itachis chakra reserves weren't small at all, just being able to use a stabilized Susanoo after battling for so long should be enough proof for you. The thing about the Mangekyo is that it will ALWAYS be dangerous to use, and the users will end up like Madara, blind, until they gain the EMS. Itachi also didn't die because of the MS, he was sick, and that dragged him to his death in the end. Itachi defeated Sasuke, don't deny it, Itachi pretty much had Sasuke pinned to a wall with tears in his eyes.
    However, I do agree with you about the fact that they are often overrated here on the base, but people have a reason for doing that, these guys are immensely strong.
     
         

  17. #17
    ... Invsblphntm's Avatar
    Status
    Invsblphntm is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like
    ---
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Look at this MORON.

    Nagato would RAPE Sasuke 10 times before Sasuke will kill him.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Zetsow's Avatar
    Status
    Zetsow is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Both Nagato and Itachi were handicapped or dyring ill.
    Nagato was very strong, Nagato was one of the best at using Rinnegan, and he had alot's of charka, but his lacked mobilit is too much to say his top 5!
    Itachi was very ill when living, and can't come in top 10!! But when he is a Edo he can easly come in top 10 or higher!
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsow View Post
    Both Nagato and Itachi were handicapped or dyring ill.
    Nagato was very strong, Nagato was one of the best at using Rinnegan, and he had alot's of charka, but his lacked mobilit is too much to say his top 5!
    Itachi was very ill when living, and can't come in top 10!! But when he is a Edo he can easly come in top 10 or higher!
    i agree with your logic you are correct. except for itachi not being top 10 becuz he wasnt ill during the entire series.
    regardless you are 99.5% correct
     
         

  20. #20
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona, US
    Posts
    3,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    Look at this MORON.

    Nagato would RAPE Sasuke 10 times before Sasuke will kill him.
    I would have argeed with you about 20 or 40 chapters ago...but...I'm no Sasuke fan but really the only real advantage Nagato has over Sasuke at this point is the secret behind hiding his real body. Honestly I think Sasuke could take Nagato with High to Very High difficutly, but It can be done. Sasuke, after all, DOES possess EMS so that's a game changer. We have no idea what the EMS in the hands of Sasuke is really capable of.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Nagato has lacked mobiblity for a long time now not just because of the 6 paths of pein

    you said he must be stronger than nagato, which is your asumption
    nagato fanboys will pose this question : What is sasuke's answer to Chubaki tensei
     
         
    Last edited by Sexy Steel; 10-07-2012 at 06:17 PM.

  22. #22
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    Nagato has lacked mobiblity for a long time now not just because of the 6 paths of pein

    you said he must be stronger than nagato, which is your asumption
    nagato fanboys will pose this question : What is sasuke's answer to Chubaki tensei
    Susanoo's arrow to the epicenter of it or his blaze release yasaka magatama shot into the epicenter of the chibaku Tensei your choice pick one
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    Susanoo's arrow to the epicenter of it or his blaze release yasaka magatama shot into the epicenter of the chibaku Tensei your choice pick one
    take a look again


    You forgot it took
    A tbb, rasenshiruken and yasaka magatama to break a Ct what makes you think one of the techniques you posted will do the trick.

    because i think tbb, rasenshiriken, yasaka magatam all at once > blaze release yasaka magatama or Susanoo's arrow

    just so you know i am not a nagato fanboy
     
         
    Last edited by Sexy Steel; 10-07-2012 at 06:36 PM.

  24. #24
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    take a look again


    You forgot it took
    A tbb, rasenshiruken and yasaka magatama to break a Ct what makes you think one of the techniques you posted will do the trick. will do the trick ?

    because i think tbb, rasenshiriken, yasaka magatam all at once > blaze release yasaka magatama or Susanoo's arrow

    just so you know i am not a nagato fanboy
    It never said how many arrows Susanoo can shoot and he has a ball of Amatarasu sitting in his Susanoo's hand...he can take turns shooting each one at the celestial Terra Blast or the chibaku Tensei until its destroyed
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    It never said how many arrows Susanoo can shoot and he has a ball of Amatarasu sitting in his Susanoo's hand...he can take turns shooting each one at the celestial Terra Blast or the chibaku Tensei until its destroyed
    so sasuke will easily be taking turns using these techniques whilst been drawn in to chubaki tensei ? takes to long, sasuke will be sucked in before he can deal considerable amount of damage to CT, he needs both hands to shoot the arrow.

    The main reason they all attacked at once was because they where been pulled in to chibaku tensei so they had to destroy it at once before been sucked in.

    for example If only itachi spammed magatama, he would have been sucked in before completely destroying CT
     
         
    Last edited by Sexy Steel; 10-07-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •