Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 125
  1. #51
    Banned
    Status
    looking 4 name is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    Itachi technically killed your man right here...If not being Edo your man would not have been able to piece himself back together
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/550/14
    you realize that kabuto was still controlling itachi and nagato during that time?
    kabuto didn't expect itachi to hit nagato with ameterasu..

    argument invalid!!
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    Itachi technically killed your man right here...If not being Edo your man would not have been able to piece himself back together
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/550/14
    If he weren't an Edo he would have blocked that Amaterasu with Preta or Shinra Tensei.

    1. Kabuto didn't know Nagato was a sensor and he was controlling him so he couldn't make him react to it.

    2.Nagato saw it coming but Itachi paused and let it loose at Nagato cause Nagato/Kabuto thought he as going to hit Naruto or Bee with it.
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    No fool I never said that the person that fought Hanzo was Madara I know that was Nagato dummy... What I was saying is that Madara gave Nagato his powers and he wouldn't be anything without Madara help...he'll just be the male version of Karin lol
    Ok this is a little unfair. Sasuke was given his power by itachi as well. Shit like that doesnt matter.
    Madara choose nagato to have the rinnegan fir a reason, he had a strong body and chakra.
     
         

  4. #54
    Member miino's Avatar
    Status
    miino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    chilling with madara
    Posts
    309
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    1) why do you call it nagato's gedo mazo? its the same as obito!! anyone with rinngan can controll it!! the gedo mazo had less bijuus during the 2. world war and therefor possible was weaker..

    2) doesnt matter if you're defending sasuke or itachi.. they both get stomped by gedo mazo..
    it seems your head is solid! well am not gna argu anymore but where is nagato? sleeping in itachi' totsuka! who is the real hero (stopped kabuto)? itachi ! who let his sensei down ? nagato
    p.s no hate I respect nagato and i love his destruction power
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member Helikido's Avatar
    Status
    Helikido is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    With Chuck Norris
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    1) why do you call it nagato's gedo mazo? its the same as obito!! anyone with rinngan can controll it!! the gedo mazo had less bijuus during the 2. world war and therefor possible was weaker..

    2) doesnt matter if you're defending sasuke or itachi.. they both get stomped by gedo mazo..
    WRONG. Itachis susanoo will stomp the gedo mazo....here's your proof...

    Everything totska blade pierces, it paralizes what it pierces and then seals. I don't see how an easy target like gedo can escape such a haxxed technique.
     
         

  6. #56
    Wangy's Oreo Yasuko Sayomi's Avatar
    Status
    Yasuko Sayomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    Posts
    3,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    ***************
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    To be fair we never saw non edo Itachi fight someone when he was healthy and not blind 1 on 1.
     
         

  7. #57
    Louis Vuitton Don Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezy taught me
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Nagato can solo both Itachi and Sasuke High diff
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    itachi-->9th place,nagato-->6th place IMO.so i have to say that you`re right :D
     
         

  9. #59
    GUN SMOKE ChocolateBear's Avatar
    Status
    ChocolateBear is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why I roll with the
    bible on the dash
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    People should just ignore this thread lol
     
         

  10. #60
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    1,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    nagato fanboys will pose this question : What is sasuke's answer to Chubaki tensei
    Susanoo's ''Yasaka's Magatama'' imbued with Amaterasu to make it more potent. 2 or 3 shots and Chibaku tensei is going down. Sasuke vs Nagato ? Hm dunno, EMS Sasuke is really underrated mostly because we haven't seen much of him. Let's just wait and see him fight at his full potential before judging
     
         

  11. #61
    Member Uchiha boii's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha boii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    976
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    yes thank you! ems sasuke has surpassed both itachi is more of a problem because he is mobile the chibaku tensei is not omg rape face pwn it doesnt even kill you it just puts you in a gravitational pull but if sasuke shoots 4 or 5 yasaka magatas covered in amatertsu they will break through it or a few arrows coated in amatertsu people are forgetting this burns through everything rocks included lol and chibaku tensei is a risky move once its avoided it leaves nagato drained of chakara so if sasuke counters the way i said then nagato becomes easy pickings for sasuke since hes immoblie
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    Susanoo's ''Yasaka's Magatama'' imbued with Amaterasu to make it more potent. 2 or 3 shots and Chibaku tensei is going down. Sasuke vs Nagato ? Hm dunno, EMS Sasuke is really underrated mostly because we haven't seen much of him. Let's just wait and see him fight at his full potential before judging
    sasuke has never use yasaka magamata, his own versions (amaterasu type) is made of flames only.
     
         

  13. #63
    The real Hero....... Claraviolet's Avatar
    Status
    Claraviolet is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsow View Post
    Itachi and Nagato not even close to top 5!

    First off i start with Nagato.
    Nagato was super strong! but don't make it more than that.!

    read here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/453/17
    as Tobi says "If Sasuke become stronger than Nagato" that was when he just got MS!

    Kabuto sayed, he knew Nagato's lacked mobilit made him mush weaker!
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/3
    this most be an after effect from using the 6path of pain.

    them who would say: "Naruto got owned by Edo Nagato" seriously he was an EDO! he had unlimited charka and an immortal body!

    Conclusion: as Tobi said Sasuke most now have become stronger than Nagato: Sasuke>Nagato live with it!


    Itachi was very strong too, but he had a very small charka reserve.!
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/142/18
    Kisame says it also dangeros for Itachi to use ms.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/393/4
    Here can you see Itachi used ms and a battle and the result is he is dying!

    so please; people who's saying Itachi just can maintain Susanoo, please just stop it!

    Conclusion: Sasuke>Itachi
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/14
    Itachi=Nagato
    Naruto=Sasuke!
    I am sorry to say that you are wrong.Sasuke's strength was given by Itachi-sama. Even though he was sick,both sasuke and orichimaru were no match for him .
     
         

  14. #64
    The real Hero....... Claraviolet's Avatar
    Status
    Claraviolet is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    This is...intresting....but your still right.
    Nagato is top 10 but should never be top5.
    Itachi barely makes top 10.
    You've gotta be kidding me!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member 6pathofpain's Avatar
    Status
    6pathofpain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    Honestly what is Nagato going to do against Sasuke to defeat him
    You gotta be ****in kidding me...
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member 6pathofpain's Avatar
    Status
    6pathofpain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Is this guy mentally ill? Ems sasuke would get a sex change before he beat nagato. And he's not skilled enough to beat itachi. And everything that he did to naruto and bee at the same time wasn't because he had unlimited chakra remember everything nagato did when he destroyed the leaf. Not to mention he sucked up a lot of tailed beast chakra nagato>naruto an killer bee low to mid difficulty.
     
         

  17. #67
    Shadowclone Master tristan's Avatar
    Status
    tristan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    It never said how many arrows Susanoo can shoot and he has a ball of Amatarasu sitting in his Susanoo's hand...he can take turns shooting each one at the celestial Terra Blast or the chibaku Tensei until its destroyed
    sasuke runs out of chakra after doing so many arrows you moron...then nagato will just shinra tensei sasuke's balls out of his legs...and sasuke will run to look for a pu*sy transplant after that...nagato will give sasuke his dreams, he'll become a real girl soon...
     
         
    Last edited by tristan; 10-08-2012 at 01:11 AM.

  18. #68
    Member XxTwin BladexX's Avatar
    Status
    XxTwin BladexX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    A place that has no reality, nor life.
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Took the words right outa my mouth...
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Although he was an edo at the time, he didn't even use that much chakra, and he definately would have been able to do these things when he was alive. Tobi said "EVEN if Sasuke becomes more poweful than Nagato" which kind of implies he still had a long way to go. The reason he lacked mobility was because of Hanzo'z attack, and even with that handicap, he was able to overcome Naruto and Bee pretty easily, (and he would have been able to do the same even before he died, being edo had nothing to do with it), the only hit that they landed on him was Itachis Amaterasu, and Nagato dispersed that easily via Shinra Tensei.
    Itachis chakra reserves weren't small at all, just being able to use a stabilized Susanoo after battling for so long should be enough proof for you. The thing about the Mangekyo is that it will ALWAYS be dangerous to use, and the users will end up like Madara, blind, until they gain the EMS. Itachi also didn't die because of the MS, he was sick, and that dragged him to his death in the end. Itachi defeated Sasuke, don't deny it, Itachi pretty much had Sasuke pinned to a wall with tears in his eyes.
    However, I do agree with you about the fact that they are often overrated here on the base, but people have a reason for doing that, these guys are immensely strong.
     
         

  19. #69
    Member Carlhens's Avatar
    Status
    Carlhens is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    959
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    They are too damn much underrated
     
         

  20. #70
    Member
    Status
    shinobu sensui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Stop making threads, it's not your thing
     
         

  21. #71
    Traveler Jukain's Avatar
    Status
    Jukain is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    yeah nagato is easily top 5 and Itachi is a badass too
     
         

  22. #72
    Member JKakano's Avatar
    Status
    JKakano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New Plymouth, New Zealand
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsow View Post
    Itachi and Nagato not even close to top 5!

    First off i start with Nagato.
    Nagato was super strong! but don't make it more than that.!

    read here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/453/17
    as Tobi says "If Sasuke become stronger than Nagato" that was when he just got MS!

    Kabuto sayed, he knew Nagato's lacked mobilit made him mush weaker!
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/3
    this most be an after effect from using the 6path of pain.

    them who would say: "Naruto got owned by Edo Nagato" seriously he was an EDO! he had unlimited charka and an immortal body!

    Conclusion: as Tobi said Sasuke most now have become stronger than Nagato: Sasuke>Nagato live with it!


    Itachi was very strong too, but he had a very small charka reserve.!
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/142/18
    Kisame says it also dangeros for Itachi to use ms.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/393/4
    Here can you see Itachi used ms and a battle and the result is he is dying!

    so please; people who's saying Itachi just can maintain Susanoo, please just stop it!

    Conclusion: Sasuke>Itachi
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/14
    Itachi=Nagato
    Naruto=Sasuke!
    you are wrong. you forgot quite lots you are really loser. no point discuss with you about this.
     
         

  23. #73
    Member frbro82's Avatar
    Status
    frbro82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by miino View Post
    so sasuke's ems susanoo cant keep with nagato's semi weak gedo!!! if his amaterasu gave big problem to hachibi then the gedo would b defeated
    Dumm Dum are you ****ing retarded ? Your saying Nagato's Gedo would would F UCKING RAPE sasuke. Nagato dosent even need to use Gedo. F UCKING RE TARD
     
         

  24. #74
    Pain To The World Godz's Avatar
    Status
    Godz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    This is...intresting....but your still right.
    Nagato is top 10 but should never be top5.
    Itachi barely makes top 10.
    Lmao you obviously know nothing of naruto nagato makes top 5 easily
     
         

  25. #75
    Member nNoma's Avatar
    Status
    nNoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Nagato and Itachi the most overrated characters!

    I can agree that Itachi is a pretty overrated character, but Nagato is practically a reincarnation of the Sage of Six Paths. He has both the body of the sage and the eyes of the sage, but at a lower level. He's easily top 5, if anything he's underestimated.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •