Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    The Society is born
    A man named Rakoz Achiku gathered as many ninja as possible to form the society that bonds each nation. Of those whom helped form the society six were chosen to join Rakoz as the Seven Shinobi Lords. The Shinobi Lords hail from no specific region and title is based upon skill. Unlike the position of Kage, which is voted on by a council, the Shinobi Lord title is passed on by a battle. The victory of a challenger results in them gaining the losers title. This high and mighty society began to fall with the loss of a few of the Shinobi Lords and the lack of knowledge throughout the Shinobi. Of the Lords one remains (Heiwashi) and he now has brought back the Lords in order to gain their rightful title as the leaders of the ninja world.

    The Current Era
    As the current "leader", so to say, Heiwashi Hyuga has made minor rank changes. In addition to the Shinobi Lord title he had instituted the use of lower ranks. Below the Shinobi Lords stand the Four Guardians (Phoenix, Dragon, Tortoise and Tiger). These titles are given to top four fighters other than the Lords themselves. In order to get this rank they must be voted in by the Seven Lords. The next rank is the Shinobi Knights, which in a normal village would include ANBU, Jounin etc.
    The Knight title is given to the moderate ninja who yet to prove themselves truly powerful enough to be a Lord or Guardian.


    Who We Are
    e Seven Shinobi Lords is a group of elite shinobi whom seek power. Each Lord is treated equal no matter the numeral number given. This group isnot only limited to the
    Seven Lords, it will also include other ranks for those who don't meet the Lord standards. When it comes to attacking a rival group the Seven Lords will meet and will discuss the war plans as a unit. Seven being an uneven number will not result in a tie when things are taken to a vote.

    Apply:
    • Username
    • Approved bio(s)
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.)
    • Special abilities/special bio
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc)
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi?

    (Side notes: Don't apply if your from Iwa,Suna, or Ame, Mostly want people who are villageless though. To be a Shinobi Lord you Have to have a special bio such as 3t sharingan, Ice bio, NB gen, any bio that needs a test etc.
    There will be 7 Lord and 4 Guardians obviously, and only 3 knight positions. If your accepted as a Lord you will fight in the group and the strongest will be #1 and leader, depending on who signs up I probably will just be going for a Guardian position.
     
         
    Last edited by Ares; 09-30-2012 at 10:03 PM.

  2. #2
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    13,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.
     



    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Apply:
    • Username - ReXii
    • Approved bio(s) - Minato in sig
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) - Basic 5, Nin, Gen, Tai, Fuuin, Toads, Caramel, Frost, Condors, Space/Time.
    • Special abilities/special bio - Minato
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc) - Number one spot available.
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? - You tell me?
     
         

  3. #3
    Ciberr's Avatar
    Status
    Ciberr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mareland !
    Posts
    10,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suck.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    • Username:Ciberr
    • Approved bio(s) Sasuke uchiha and Shikamaru nara in sig.
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) Suiton, raiton , snakes, and curse mark. .. (Nara, katon and sharingan coming. )
    • Special abilities/special bio:/
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc) Knight.
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? Yeah .. Yolo.
     
         
    Last edited by Ciberr; 09-30-2012 at 09:49 PM.

  4. #4
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Apply:
    • Username - ReXii
    • Approved bio(s) - Minato in sig
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) - Basic 5, Nin, Gen, Tai, Fuuin, Toads, Caramel, Frost, Condors, Space/Time.
    • Special abilities/special bio - Minato
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc) - Number one spot available.
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? - You tell me?
    Approved for Shinobi Lord #1/Current Leader. Will add you to the group once it's all set up.
     
         

  5. #5
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    • Username:Ciberr
    • Approved bio(s) Sasuke uchiha and Shikamaru nara in sig.
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) Suiton, raiton , snakes, and curse mark. .. (Nara, katon and sharingan coming. )
    • Special abilities/special bio:/
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc) Knight.
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? Yeah .. Yolo.
    Approved for Knight position, will add you to the group soon. ,
     
         

  6. #6
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kirigakure
    Posts
    4,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Apply:
    • Username -Cerberus-
    • Approved bio(s) Suigetsu in sig
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) Mastered Fire/Wind S rank water/Lightning Method 3 Earth D rank Nin B rank Tai ( Will be getting Hozuki techs auto once mastering water ^_^)
    • Special abilities/special bio - Hozuki
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc) Knight ftw
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? Willing to fight anyone.
     
         

  7. #7
    Vēx's Avatar
    Status
    Vēx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Legendary Isle of Fincayra
    Posts
    8,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Apply:
    • Username: PresidentBush
    • Approved bio(s) Killua Zoldyck & Train Heartnet (devil and angel in sig)
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) None so far, (Oasis already agreed to train me in shadows just need to make the thread , sharingan and katon coming soon)
    • Special abilities/special bio: N/A (but one of my bios is an uchiha)
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc) Knight :scorps:
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? Very
     
         

  8. #8
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Cerberus- View Post
    Apply:
    • Username -Cerberus-
    • Approved bio(s) Suigetsu in sig
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) Mastered Fire/Wind S rank water/Lightning Method 3 Earth D rank Nin B rank Tai ( Will be getting Hozuki techs auto once mastering water ^_^)
    • Special abilities/special bio - Hozuki
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc) Knight ftw
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? Willing to fight anyone.
    Approved for Knight position, will add you to the group soon.
     
         

  9. #9
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    Apply:
    • Username: PresidentBush
    • Approved bio(s) Killua Zoldyck & Train Heartnet (devil and angel in sig)
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) None so far, (Oasis already agreed to train me in shadows just need to make the thread , sharingan and katon coming soon)
    • Special abilities/special bio: N/A (but one of my bios is an uchiha)
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc) Knight :scorps:
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? Very
    Declined, get some progress in training and battle experience than come back. :crazy:
     
         

  10. #10
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Group page created, and invites have been sent to the approved.
    Still need 6 Lords, 3 Guardians and 1 Knight.
     
         

  11. #11
    dm1202's Avatar
    Status
    dm1202 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    san antonio, tx,usa
    Posts
    12,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Username: dm1202
    • Approved bio(s): jinsokuna kaminari in sig/niro uzumaki in sig.
    • Training- mastered lightning, water, ken, gen, nin, tai, jyuken, c-rank earth, d-rank fire, d-rank wind
    • Special abilities/special bio: hyuga
    • Position applying for: knight
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi?: I plan to become the strongest. and I won't stop until I am!
     
         
    Last edited by dm1202; 09-30-2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: add another bio

  12. #12
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Quote Originally Posted by dm1202 View Post
    Username: dm1202
    • Approved bio(s): jinsokuna kaminari in sig/niro uzumaki in sig.
    • Training- mastered lightning, water, ken, gen, nin, tai, jyuken, c-rank earth, d-rank fire, d-rank wind
    • Special abilities/special bio: hyuga
    • Position applying for: knight
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi?: I plan to become the strongest. and I won't stop until I am!
    Approved for Knight position, will send your invite bro.

    No more Knight positions left.
     
         

  13. #13
    Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    11,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Apply:
    • Username - The 4th Raikage
    • Approved bio(s) - King = Suzaku/ sharingan Demon= Rin/Inuzuka
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) - Fire high A rank, Water high c rank, Earth c rank, Wind c rank, Lightning b rank, Inuzuka mastered, Ninjutsu d rank, tai will start soon, 1t, kenjutsu started
    • Special abilities/special bio - once i master water storm
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc) - Lord # 7
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? - Hell yeah
     
         
    Last edited by Gèckö; 10-01-2012 at 07:24 PM.

  14. #14
    ~xtsukune~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~xtsukune~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A void of nothingness
    Posts
    11,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    • Username: ~xtsukune~
    • Approved bio(s): http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=209709
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) Fire, water, wind, lightning mastered earth b-rank, gen mastered, taijutsu in training, nin in training ice a-rank
    • Special abilities/special bio: Ice
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc) Lord # 2 i suppose
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? Damn straight lol
     
         

  15. #15
    RIP Mystogan Sharingdork's Avatar
    Status
    Sharingdork is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hidden Maple Leaf Village (Canada)
    Posts
    12,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Username: Sharingdork
    Approved bio(s): Mystogan and Gildarts in sig
    Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.): Basic 5 elements, gen (mastered) | Tai (C-rank) | Nin (D-rank) | Rain (test passed; need training) | NB Gen (training)
    Special abilities/special bio: Rain test passed (no training) | Training in NB Gen | Nekura Clan | Blast Release (if you count that)
    Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc): Dragon Guardian
    Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi?: Of course.
     
         

  16. #16
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~xtsukune~ View Post
    • Username: ~xtsukune~
    • Approved bio(s): http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=209709
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) Fire, water, wind, lightning mastered earth b-rank, gen mastered, taijutsu in training, nin in training ice a-rank
    • Special abilities/special bio: Ice
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc) Lord # 2 i suppose
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? Damn straight lol
    Approved, sending invite, be prepared to defend your position one day because I know someone else might want the 2nd ranked Lord spot.

    @4th Raikage, ok bro.
     
         

  17. #17
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    Username: Sharingdork
    Approved bio(s): Mystogan and Gildarts in sig
    Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.): Basic 5 elements, gen (mastered) | Tai (C-rank) | Nin (D-rank) | Rain (test passed; need training) | NB Gen (training)
    Special abilities/special bio: Rain test passed (no training) | Training in NB Gen | Nekura Clan | Blast Release (if you count that)
    Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc): Dragon Guardian
    Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi?: Of course.
    Approved, sending invite to the group page. Welcome former teacher.
     
         

  18. #18
    Lysander's Avatar
    Status
    Lysander is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag
     



    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    • Username:Lysander
    • Approved bio(s):Sig
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.):Mastered four elements and nin,gen ,tai.B rank wind.Mstered dark release.
    • Special abilities/special bio
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc):Lord since dark release requires permission.
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi?Sure
     
         

  19. #19
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    • Username:Lysander
    • Approved bio(s):Sig
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.):Mastered four elements and nin,gen ,tai.B rank wind.Mstered dark release.
    • Special abilities/special bio
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc):Lord since dark release requires permission.
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi?Sure
    Approved, you can pick any Lord number 3-7. Sending invite.
     
         

  20. #20
    Lysander's Avatar
    Status
    Lysander is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag
     



    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    I'll have three.
     
         

  21. #21
    Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    11,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    i edited
     
         

  22. #22
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    Apply:
    • Username - The 4th Raikage
    • Approved bio(s) - King = Suzaku/ sharingan Demon= Rin/Inuzuka
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) - Fire high A rank, Water high c rank, Earth c rank, Wind c rank, Lightning b rank, Inuzuka mastered, Ninjutsu d rank, tai will start soon, 1t, kenjutsu started
    • Special abilities/special bio - once i master water storm
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc) - Lord # 7
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? - Hell yeah
    Approved, but not as a Lord due to the fact you have no special ability/bio yet., pick what Guardian you wanna be.
     
         

  23. #23
    Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    11,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    my options for guardian please
    if i have no choice tortoise guardian

    edit looks at zoro's special abilities
    *has sharingan awakened
    does it count as special ability
     
         
    Last edited by Gèckö; 10-01-2012 at 08:05 PM.

  24. #24
    Zoro..'s Avatar
    Status
    Zoro.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my ship
    Posts
    9,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    • Username: Zoro
    • Approved bio(s) Lee Sin
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) Everything
    • Special abilities/special bio: Hyuuga
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc): Lord #2 (Fighting ReXii is too much of a hassle ><)
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? Not really but I guess I will.
     
         

  25. #25
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: (Applications) 7 Shinobi Lords.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post
    • Username: Zoro
    • Approved bio(s) Lee Sin
    • Training- (elements, nin, gen, Tai, etc.) Everything
    • Special abilities/special bio: Hyuuga
    • Position applying for (example; Shinobi Lord #1, Tortoise Guardian, Knight etc): Lord #2 (Fighting ReXii is too much of a hassle ><)
    • Are you Loyal and willing/not afraid to fight or attack the strongest of shinobi? Not really but I guess I will.
    Approved, you'll fight xtsukune for #2, if you lose you'll have to settle for 4-7.

    The 4th Raikage, you can choose between Tiger and Tortoise since Phoenix is Me and Dragon is Sharingdork. Only 3T or higher can be Lord..
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •