Shade D. Luciano v/s _________________

• Everything allowed
    • Mid-range
    • Grassy plain with no water source
    • Shade Dracova with CJ on back.
    • Post bio and I have first move
    • Music playing
    • May be used for biography history.
    • DO NOT POST IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON FINISHING THIS BATTLE!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Shade D. Luciano v/s Sharingdork

Gildarts stands, waiting.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

Re: Shade D. Luciano v/s _________________

Gildarts Clive, a top tier member of the Fairy Tail Guild. Pleasure to meet you. Seems you are my opponent this fine afternoon.

Shade D. Luciano grins as he gets to his feet to face you. Shade walks slowly as he takes off his suit. As soon as his suit hits the ground Shade gets into a basic fighting position. Shade then stomps on the ground with his left leg kicking up a giant boulder from the earth in front of him. Then, Shade spins 180 degrees and kicks the boulder with his right leg. As his right leg comes in contact with the boulder it is set aflame and towards you at high speeds.

Kasai/ chikyū hatsubai-bi: Kikkuofu!|Fire/Earth Release: Kick Off!
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will get in a normal fighting position. Then, the user channels chakra into their front and back legs. The user quickly converts the chakra in their front leg into earth chakra and stomps of the ground releasing the earth chakra into the ground which kickd up a giant boulder into the air in front of them. The user then spins 180 degrees as he is converting the chakra in his back leg into fire chakra. In a fluid motion the user spin kicks the boulder with his back leg and releases fire from his heel which shrouds the boulder in fire and launches it off at the opponent. the technique can be used to break down defenses and comparable to a meteorite due to the way it rains down upon the opponent.
    -Can only be taught/used by Shade Dracova
    -Must have mastered Taijutsu due to the large amount of leg strength it takes
    -Can only be used once a match
    -Counts as two moves due to the exhausting it is to perform this technique.
    -Must have mastered both Doton and Katon

Shade D. Luciano then performs a single handseal. By doing this Shade summons 2 shadow clone to his side(s). The clone to his left is named Faith and the clone to his right is named Hope. Faith begins to flank to your right as Shade begins to flank to your left. Hope then takes Shade's place so that you would assume that Hope is the real Shade D. Luciano.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Give me some dialogue/story! Make this an interesting fight to read.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As a giant boulder is kicked into the air, Gildarts begins to weave handseals, and as the giant, blazing boulder comes hurtling towards him, he thows a lightning-covered punch into thin air, sending a spear of lightning through the air and into the boulder. As the spear makes contact with the large piece of earth, it transforms into a various number of spears, each branching off of the original at the center of the boulder, and then Gildarts twists his arm, turning all of the lightning spear branches and slicing apart the earthen boulder, and leaving the pieces to fall to the ground.
    And you're... I don't know who you are. In fact, how do you know who I am!? O_o
    After speaking, Gildarts claps his hands together and forms a rift in the space before him, summoning six condors of earth through the rift, sending them flying towards his opponent, two condors to each clone/original. Gildarts then makes three handseals and makes fire come out of all the ground within mid-range of himself, excluding the ground he is standing on. Should the Fire Grass dispell the clones, all six condors fly at the original.
    Time for a nap...
    (Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

(Doton/Katon: K-bakudan) Earth/Fire Release: K-Bomb:
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 Per-Condor)
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This is a Doton/Katon Combo passed down by the Condor Elders. The User will slam his hands together creating an opining in front of him, Simular to Earth release Mud fall. Flying Rocks shaped like Condor's will fly out at the Opponent, these rocks are charged with Katon Chakra and will have a massive explosion on impact.
    Note:
    -This Jutsu can only be taught by ~Frederick~
    -This Jutsu can only be used by someone with the Condor Contract.
    -Maximum of six Stone Condors
    -This Jutsu can only be used twice per battle.

(Katon: Kaisu No Kusa)-Fire Release: Fire Grass
    Type: Attack, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user makes three hand seals and then manipulates the ground within a mid-range of them to have small, hot flames come out of the ground around them. The fire is hot enough to severely burn and damage the feet/other body parts of those who touch it. By regulating where they stream their katon chakra, the user is able to exclude certain areas from being set ablaze. Ex. The area beneath their feet.
    Note: The fire will burn for two turns.
    Note: Once created, the user isn't able to manipulate the fire so that it quits burning a certain area.
    Note: Can only be used once every four turns.
    Note: It takes a certain time before the flame reach a high enough temperature to severely burn the oppononent, leaving a small gap to react accordingly.

Note: I would have liked to simply punch the boulder and destroy it with Landmine Punch, but I wasn't sure how you'd argue the fire.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

Hope witnesses you creating the opening and the condors racing out so he quickly pulls a scroll out of his pouch with a topographical map and changes the features of the earth so that a wide wall will form quickly between Shade, Faith and your condors. The condors would all crash into the wall and explode on impact due to fact the wall was created so suddenly. Suddenly, Hope witnesses you forming handseals and the surface of the earth heating up so he creates pillars under Faith and I that are about 5 meters high as a precaution. Though Hope is caught in the flames as he didn't have enough time to draw a pillar for himself.

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
    Note: can only be used once per battle

As Faith and I are standing on top of the two pillars Faith forms 3 handseals and sends earth chakra to your location. As Faith performs the handseals I perform 2 handseals of my own and deeply inhale. I compress the oxygen and wind chakra in my body and exhale it all as a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra towards your location. As soon as the wind chakra leaves my body Faith forces 2 earth arms to shoot out of the ground around you and hold your arms crossed behind your back. This prevents you from weaving handseals to counter my jutsu.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Doton: tsuchi heika) Earth Release: Earth Arms
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-long
    Description: After making 3 hand signs the user sends his earth chakra into the ground around his opponent and raises arms from the ground that can grab his opponent and hold him/her in place.
    -The user must make contact with the ground in order to use this jutsu meaning he/she cannot use this while being in the air.
    -Must be taught by ~Yard~
    -Must have a proper understanding of earth jutsu meaning you must be able to use B rank earth to learn this jutsu.
    Note: If used in short-mid range you can add more chakra to the arms of earth and use them to crush the limbs of your opponent.

If you defeat me I will reveal to you my name. I will also tell you how I know you *cough* fanboy *cough*. Time for a power nap!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Gildarts sees a ball of wind coming towards him, he begins to move his arms to weave handseals, but finds that something is holding his arms behind his back. Glancing back for a second, Gidlarts quickly sweeps his right leg around behind him, heel-kicking the arm holding his right ahnd on his right with his foot, and continuing his spin to kick the left arm as well, his Bakuton chakra blowing up the arms at the point of impact. Then as two earthen arms hang off of Gildarts' wrists, he exhales a large fireball towards the wind ball still coming towards him, and as the flames touch the wind, the ball explodes into a maelstrom of fire which counters higher-ranked, elementally weak jutsu.
    These arms... Do you realize what you've done by using them? This technique belongs to one of my greatest friends, and I'm going to make you regret using it against me!
    After speaking, Gildarts gestures from his right side to his left side with two fingers, pushing his opponent to his right (the one on your left) into the one on his left (the one on your right) with blunt wind, and pushing them both off of their pillars.
    (Bakuton: Jiri Kiki) Blast Style: Landmine Kick
    Range: Short
    Description: After Establishing direct with their opponent through a simple kick, the user utilizes their respective Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of contact. This explosion is powerful enough to cause severe physical damage and send the target flying backwards. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.
    Note: ~This jutsu follows all strengths, weaknesses, and restrictions of Landmine Punch
    ~Usable thrice per battle/conflict.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

(Futon: Uindo no Mai) Wind Release: Wind Dance
    Range: Short-long
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will use their wind chakra to push their opponent in any direction they choose.
    ~Can only be used 3X per battle.~
    ~No other wind jutsu can be used in the same turn.~

Note: If you consider the arms on fire, so are the pillars you're standing on.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

The moment you pause after uttering the word's "These arms" Faith quickly swings his right arm to his left side creating a chidori and then swinging it to his right side releasing a barrage of needles towards you location. This is done while you are in mid speech.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

As the lightning needles are travelling towards you Shade quickly jumps into the air, bites his thumb, performs several handseals, and summons Naki Tori underneath him so that he is on her back. Naki Tori then speeds directly above you. Once Naki Tori and I are there she looks down and releases an S-Rank sound wave down on you from a 90 degree angle. Naki Tori then flies past you to mid range behind you.

Summoning Technique: Naki Tori The Sonic Sound
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description:The user will draw blood, perform a line of several handseals then he or she will thrust their arm downwards and Naki Tori The Sonic Sound will appear. Naki Tori meaning songbird is a powerful Red Cardinal from Aries. She has a pink bill, black face and red body like most female Cardinals. She can fly at speeds up to 47mph. She is ruffly the size or a normal hummer automobile. Naki can use any fire technique's up to A rank that dont require any handseals. Naki Tori can also send a high pitched S-ranked sound wave that all Cardinals naturally have the ability to do since they are all sound birds.
    *Must have signed Red Cardinal Contract*
    *Can only be summoned twice*
    *When summoned she last for 3 turns in total*
    *The sound wave technique cost an additional 60 chakra from her summoner plus it counts as a move*
    *Summoning her counts as a move also*
    *The summoner will be dizzy after she is dispersed*

As you are worried about the two techniques coming at you my clone Faith then takes this oppurtunity to hide himself by jumping off the pillar and hiding himself behind it so that you would have lost sight of him. The only opponent you see now is Shade whom is still on top of the Cardinal.

Note: The needles are coming at a 45 degree angle while my sound ave is coming at a 90 degree angle.

You were saying something? *smirks*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As a wave of lightning needles comes towards Gildarts, he makes two handseals, creating a cube of wind. Then he propels it towards the needles, and makes another handseal as it nears the tip of the swarm, enlarging the cube and allowing all of the lightning needles to fly straight into it where they're cut up by the slicing power of wind. As Gildarts has destroyed the needles, Shade would have just finished summoning his bird (you start to summon after the needles are sent towards me). Then Gildarts watches you and your bird, waiting for what's going to happen, keeping the other you in the corner of his eye. Then as you're above and the bird looks down, Gildarts knows from experience with his own Condor's that a bird will only look where it's going, lest it'll attack. Not wasting a second, as the bird begins to unleash the sound wave, Gidlarts creates a huge armor of earth around his body, which is shattered by the sound but protects both his body and ears. After seeing the one opponent fall off his pillar, Gildarts is satisfied that he'd begin to burn (I'll put up the turn order later; when he jumps the fire is still active), and so he turns around while pulling out a scroll, which he places in his hands to summong a giant condor beneath him.
    You wanna play, hot stuff?
    Gildarts then fuses with his massive condor, which causes him to sprout wings. Gildarts then begins to hover in the air with his new wings.
    Then let's play!
    Gildarts then speeds through the air towards his opponent and his bird, his right fist extended, his left hand at the ready super-man style in case handseals are needed.
    (Fuuton: Rippou of Katto Uindo ) Wind Release: Cuboid of Cutting Wind
    Description: The user will make two hand seals and then create a small cuboid of wind chakra that is compressed and then release it at the target. The user will then make another hand seal to expand the cuboid to surround the target. The target will then deal cutting damage from blades of wind attacking them when they are caught inside the technique.
    -Co creator Zen.
    -Can only be taught by Zen and Yard.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

(Kchuysei: Joutei Sendo) Summoning: Lord Sendo
    Chakra Cost: 100 (20 per-turn when Fused)
    Description: The user pulls out a small scroll places his hand on it. This summons Joutei Sendo the Lord of the Condors. Joutei Sendo has the unique ability to fuse on it's Summoners back, when fused it appears that the user has wings. This lets the user fly at fast speeds and make it easier to use Raiton Jutsu Joutei Sendo can also shoot B-rank Raiton.
    Note:
    -Can only be in play for 5-turns.
    -Can only be Summoned by someone with the Condor Contract.
    -Can only be Summoned once per battle.
    -When fused Raiton Jutsu only need one hand seal
    -Can only be fused for 3 turns

Fire Grass: Turn 1: I use Fire Grass. You use Wheel of Fortune and other stuffs.
    Turn 2: I have my turn. You have yours, and then jump onto the ground (Fire Grass still active)
    Turn 3: I summon Lord Sendo.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

I witness as you fuse with your condor and sprout wings from you back. I then command Naki Tori to fly at you while you are coming towards us. Before we collide I perform multiple handseals and I make blanket of fire form right in front of you. You wouldn't be able to change your direction fast enough so would fly right through it and be lit on fire. You'd also start to fall to the ground as you cannot fly with wings that are lit on fire. You start to descend to the ground. By the time you hit the floor the blanket would have already ignited the surface so you are just falling into more flames.

Katon: Moeteimasu Sen-Yuu )Fire Style: Burning Land Jutsu

Range: Short-mid
    Description: After the necessary handseals are performed, the user summons a small blanket of fire that smashes down onto the ground. Upon making contact with the ground, the blanket of fire expands, rushing across the ground and thus covering the ground within range in fire.

Note: Only twice per battle

I heard rumors that you were strong. They are wrong... you're a monster!

As you begin to plummet I realize this is way to easy. I command Naki Tori to dive bomb you. As Naki Tori begins her dive bomb I place my hand on her beak and release my earth chakra into her body. By doing this I make her entire body weigh about 100,000 kilos as she dive bombs you. By doing this I increase her destructive power. After increasing her weight I quickly jump off of her. Naki Tori dives towards you at high speeds and impacts you the tips of her beak. Naki Tori then continues to force you into the ground which on impact with the surface shatters almost every bone and organ in your body. This also cracks and destroys the small area where you impacted.

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

Always wanted to try this out. Cardinal Super Bomb!

Note: I am not sure that my weight count is valid. Naki Tori has weight added and regardless it would have the same affect.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Gildarts suddenly flies through a thin blanket of fire, and his condor's wings and his flesh begins to burn, he quickly places his hands in front of his face, both in a cringe of pain and to begin a suiton jutsu, and expels a great deal of water out of his mouth, his hands covering his face to make it appears as though he's crying. Then the water forms into a humanoid figure, which Gidlarts falls through with his momentum, the water removing the flames and slowing his fall so he lands safely on the ground with slight burns (as the fire was only on him for a short amount of time). Knowing that the fire must have singed his condor's wings so bad that they're now useless, Gildarts unfuses with Lord Sendo as he watches the other bird diving towards him. Gildarts makes the water figure get in the bird's way to slow its fall, and then as the bird goes through the water humanoid, Gildarts winds up and punches the bird in the side of the beak (not straight on the point), creating an explosion and redirecting the bird's momentum to the side so it falls next to him. As the bird lands, a combination of Gildarts' explosion and its unnatural weight hitting the ground with more force than it's used to causes the bird to reverse-summon itself out of pain. Gildarts then stares at his opponent, and pulls out a scroll dramatically as if it were a katana, the scroll poofing away and revealing the Kean Katana: the Blazing Sword. Holding the sword, Gildarts stands next to Lord Sendo, watching his opponent.
    A monster? I feel as though it should be a compliment...
    A compliment!? YOu allowed my feathers to be singed off! You damned monster!
    We'd both be dead if I hadn't!
    Water release: Tears of Sorrows = Suiton: No namida wa, kanashimi
    Type: Defensive/Supplementary
    Range: Self/Short
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 40
    Description: the user focuses water chakra in his/her hands, then the user places the hands in front of his/her face, like if he/she was crying. The user will emit a lot of water, from their mouth and water chakra that just appears to be tears from their eyes. The water will begin to take form, and will quickly grow, into a three meter tall, faceless, human looking, clump of water, with very big arms. The water will place it’s arms in front of the user, thereby shielding the user from harm. This is all done in one fluid motion.
    Notes:
    • Can only be taught by ZeroGarra.
    • Can only be used three times per battle.
    • This jutsu lasts for 1 turn.

(Bakuton: Jiraiken) - Blast Release: Landmine Fist
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After Establishing direct with their opponent through a simple punch, the user utilizes their respective Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of contact. This explosion is powerful enough to cause severe physical damage and send the target flying backwards. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.

(Hagetaka Kaen Katana) Hagetaka Blaze Sword:
    Type: Weapon
    Chakra Cost: 40 (-10 Every Turn) (-10 Extend Reach )
    Description: The user Draws a small scroll as if it was a sword, the scroll then poofs into Kean Katana, a super sharp Katon sword capable of cutting through Earth and Chakra infused Earth up to B-Rank as if it was butter. Kean Katana is extremely hot and will ignite clothing or other flammable cloth of fire. due to this heat the user will need to focus Katon Chakra in his hand to wield it. This makes it impossible to use Suiton Jutsu. It's natural Katon nature makes Katon Jutsu's stronger then normal and easier to use. the user may add more Katon Chakra to the sword to extend the reach of the blade.
    Note:
    -Katon Jutsu only need one Handseal when holding the sword
    -Can cut through B-rank Earth tech, though it also depends on the size of the earth jutsu
    -The user can't use Suiton Jutsu while welding this Blade.
    -Can only Extend reach by 4 meters, and it only last one turn.
    -Can only extend 4 times per battle
    -Must wait a turn before extending again.

Technically, if you're going to use metric for wieght, the correct unit would be Newtons, not kilograms as kilograms measures mass, but no one really gets too picky about that. And I understand that the wieght example was just a relavance thing.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

Seems as though Naki Tori was no where near strong enough. Hmph... here I thought you were finished.

As I am in mid air falling towards you I see your scroll poof into a sword. I then take out a scroll of my own. I open the scroll to release a fire tiger which i direct towards your location. The tiger is travelling in a zig-zag formation I then grasp my head as the side effect of summoning Naki Tori kicks in.

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

As you are very busy blocking/dodging my fire tiger I land safely on the ground. I then perform a genjutsu on you to make you feel as though a giant hole has been made beneath you and you are plummeting to your death. As soon as I realize you are sucessfully caught in the jutsu I throw 2 kunai aim at your chest in neck. If the make contact it will have fatal results.

Genjutsu-Never Ending Pit Of Death
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description:The user cast a genjutsu on the opponent to make it seem as if a huge hole formed under him and he is falling to his death. While the opponent is in the midst of the jutsu, the user may finish him quickly or slowly torture him until he dies.
    Tip: It is best used when your opponent is making handseals
    * Can only be used once a match*
    *Can Only Be Taught By ROTM*

Without hesistation, I release wind chakra into the sky above me. By doing this the clouds darken and our battlefield becomes very stormy. A tornado then comes down from above your head and engulfs you. As you are engulfed by the tornado you cut multiple times. This would also have a fatal result.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind

Note: We are technically in short range since we were dashing at each other back when we were both airbourne.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the blazing tiger comes towards Gildarts, he sends doton chakra into the earth and commands a massive golem of earth, capable of dwarfing himself to take on the tiger's flaming explosion, and both will be destroyed. Then as the ground around Gildarts' feet breaks away from him, he yells out,
    SENDO! HELP!!
    You're not falling, moron. -_- It's gotta be genjutsu!
    As he speaks, Lord Sendo scratches one of Gildarts' burns, not only applying fresh pain to the dull throbbing source, but also drawing blood (that's aggrivated first to second degree burn in addition to a talon scratch drawing blood). As Gildarts falls to his knees in pain, he realizes that he has fallen to his knees, and that the world around him is no longer fading away. Then as he notices the darkening sky and the fast-moving winds, Gildarts gives in more to his pain, this time focusing doton chakra throughout his body so he can phase through the ground as he draws the upper half of his body down towards his grounded knees.
    O_o Gildarts... What are you doing...?
    As Gildarts is in the ground, the tornado comes down and sucks up both Gildarts' opponent and Lord Sendo (you're in short range of me, and you don't expect to be affected by an F-5 tornado which was going to suck me in? O_o). After moving into long-range of where he once stood, Gildarts emerges from the ground, gripping the elbow of the arm which is holding the Kean Katana with his other hand.
    Sorry, Sendo. There wasn't much else I could do.
    Gildarts then places the sword on the ground, the blade burning the grass it touches, and weaves a few handseals and makes rain fall. As the rain hits his skin, Gildarts begins screaming curses into the air, as he had hoped the rain would soothe his burns, the intense force of the falling water only aggrivated them.
    I know where I am... AH! But where's he...?
    (Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

My mistake, as I won't be active this is as good as a time to end this battle.

Dies X_X

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This was a good fight. Thank you for the oppertunity! :D

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"