Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara the fortune Teller or Mastermind of psychological warfar

Well there was pretty much discussion about that madara planed this whole thing about Rin & Kakashi.

But there are some Questions left, and i may have some guesses.

Q: First, How did he knew who Kakashi & Rin were, and how they looked like?
    1. PA: Zetsu made researches for Madara, after Obito talked about them in their dreams. After He refused to help him because of Rin & Kakashi, Madara thought about killing manipulating Rin the one Obito is closest, and to make her like Yagura(maybe possessed by some Mindcontrol?). So Madara found out Kakashi has Obitos left Sharingan, maybe he wanted Obito to get his Eye back to achieve his full power.
    2. PA: Madara maybe has the ability of fortune telling, or he got it told by someone wiser like the old forseeing frog. So Obito maybe was the chosen one for Madara to fulfie his plan, i mean it is kind of impossible for him without Zetsu help to get information about anything outside the world. Madara cant leave his cave, so he had to stay there for years, and controlling bloody mist seems hard this way, witouht beeing able to use some Techniques. ( Zetsu may be a possibilty, but we do not know how, and the guess of an mind control jutsu by zetsu seems not really plausible, maybe they just killed him, and a clone did this work, so this is why sanbi also hadnt a host?)
    (The next Question is a really intersting one and its fully made up by an old theory involving Shisui.)

Q: How does the Mist Ninja(with the Byakugan forgot his name) know Shisui? and what has Shisui to do with this whole storyline?
    PA: They faught vs echother, this was what he told us. But why? Well the time of Bloodymist could be the answer, after this Happing because of Kakashi, he joined the Anbu forces. Where Shisui maybe also was part in. We all think Shisui is as old as Itachi but i think he is as old as kakashi. Because this whole Bloody mist thing started early when Kakashi was around 9 years old. And i do not really belive that a so brillaint and called strongest Uchiha as Shisui would be as old as Itachi(13 when he died). Well what is his position? I think he might be Obitos brother. Madara maybe also found out about that, so this is why Obito was needed to get the Mangekyo Sharingan. We saw that Shisui had his MS, but how did he get it? Obivsually someone told him how to do it, and most likly it would be Obito or Madara himself, as done with Itachi. Shisui was the key for Obitos own EMS and Maybe Rinnegan, what is a reason why Obito did not took Nagatos Eye earlier. Shisui is to important to be just a fodder, and his appearence resembles kinda Obito, as well as his nickname Shunin no Shisui. We all thought him to be Tobi some time, after we found out that Danzou hat his Sharingan. So the Mist Ninja was part of the Bloody mist, a time where Madara controlled this village, and a reason for Shisui to fight vs them lead by a special mission. So Shisui before his death maybe, was the one who told Itachi about Madara/Obito and so itachi went to search for him. Its maybe a good reason to assume he is Obitos sibling, because we see Obito not wanting to give Kabuto the DNA of Shisui and he covers the dmg eye, even it is not usable as if he maybe serches for a way to retrieve it back.

Q: How did Obito slipped through a Rock without having his MS?
    PA1: Maybe by the Blink of an death his own life force fading made it.( dont really think so but everthings possbile as Kishi wants)
    PA2: Body transfering is usealbe without MS( Seems most like a good possibity, cause we often saw Tobi using this Jutsu witouht MS activated, maybe he is special?)
    PA3: Madara somehow knews every Sharingan ability, that an eye has so thats how he knew wich eyes had the power to achive Sasunno etc, thats how Obito got to know this information about eyes. So he just lied, and let Zetsu bring him down there to threat him.

Q: Did Madara chose Obito or was it just random?
    PA1: He chose him, by knowing he would be there at the right moment, to threat him at the right time. Seems a bit to farfetched to thing this many lucky events happend for obito an uchiha to appear at the right moment, at madaras cave lol
    PA2: It really was Random Luck, and Madara now knew he had an Uchiha on his side.

Q: Does Obito maybe know, that Madara was behind Rins death or was Madara not even involved?
    PA1: If MAdara was not involved then he is an fortune Teller for sure!
    PA2: I guess Obito really found it out later, but it did not matter anymore because the plan of madara seemd to be the only possible way to have the life and the world obito wanted to live in(with Rin maybe). Its also possible that this is the reason why Obito did not revive Madara, and was afraid of him to found out about it.(Nagato could maybe be hold for to revive Rin? Maybe Madara had her Body hidden somewhere? ) Thats why he did not blame Kakashi, because he knew it was not his fault, more over the fault of wars. I mean afterwards he killed tons of Ninja without realising it, covered in blood, telling us he is in Hell. Its seem like he had a trauma, and left this place maybe with rins Body to ask Madara if he could save her, and so Madara tells him that in his inifnty tsukyomi world he can get her back to live, if he helps him to achieve this.

(Q = Question)
    (PA = Possible Answer)

Last edited by Bloodytaste; 10-11-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Kush God.. Just Enjoy This Shit's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    rollin back to back for homies who didnt make it..
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara the fortune Teller or Mastermind of psychological warfar

too long didnt read.
    madara isnt a mastermind. he's like palpatine. has a grand scheme. too weak and needs an enforcer to make it happen.

if it wasnt for pure luck madara never would have gotten obito and he would just be day dreaming about little uchihas sucking his dickk

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

he predicted everything right, and he is right there cant be peace without war

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ill be nice and answer your questions

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodytaste View Post
    Q: First, How did he knew who Kakashi & Rin were, and how they looked like?
    Madara doesnt know anything about Kakashi or Rin. Where did you hear that? Zetsu was the one who knew their names and then heard they were in trouble from his other Zetsu.
    Q: How does the Mist Ninja(with the Byakugan forgot his name) know Shisui? and what has Shisui to do with this whole storyline?
    Ao fought Shisui once so he knows his chakra. He noticed Danzo using Shisui's eye to manipulate Mifune's decisions without him knowing. He just compared its powerful genjutsu to the one which controlled Yagura. Shisui and Ao have nothing to do with Obito and Madara.
    Q: How did Obito slipped through a Rock without having his MS?
    In my opinion,i believe Obito's sharingan can use a weaker form of Kamui which allows him to go through stuff. Like how he goes through walls and such. I believe thats why Itachi's Tsukuyomi is the strongest because ,in his 3tomoe sharingan state, Itachi is prolly the best genjutu user second to Shisui,and MS just builds up on your abilities your already adept with. Its all my opinion though.
    Q: Did Madara chose Obito or was it just random?
    It was luck that Zetsu found him(in the earth) ,and Madara ordered Zetsu to bring him to the cave.
    Q: Does Obito maybe know, that Madara was behind Rins death or was Madara not even involved?
    Madara was not involved. Thats why he didnt want Obito to leave.Spiral Zetsu was just nice enough to help Obito leave.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    what Status?

fortune teller? ...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Google can predict the future from peoples search patterns..

Google > Madara

Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!

I think he planed a lot out I mean he had forever to do so he looks like he 100 years or so old lol. But Not everything he has planed as gone without fault no he cant tell the future.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NICE POST!! i think Madara is somehow involved with rins death and with thix chapter the theory that Obito created the bloody mist was destroyed

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In my option, i feel that with everything being connected to the gedo mazo as well as Zetsu's telepathic abilities i wouldn't rule out the following possibilities

1) Shisui Uchiha might not be the only one able to use Kotoamatsukami considering that its actually an Uchiha Kekkei Genkai. Uchiha Madara is well versed in practically all Uchiha Dojitsu abilities.

Kekkei genkai (血継限界; Literally meaning "a technique limited to inheritance by blood" or "Bloodline Limit") are abilities passed down genetically within specific clans. It's possible for a ninja to have more than one of these abilities.

Kotoamatsukami - The technique itself allows the user to enter the opponent's mind and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will. It is regarded as a genjutsu of the highest class, due to the victim being entirely unaware that they are being manipulated.

As well as this from the Trivia section taken from http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kotoamatsukami

* Unlike a number of other Sharingan related techniques, this ability seemingly doesn't require direct eye contact, as Danzō never removed the bandages that hid it from view.
    * The Fifth Mizukage commented that she couldn't help but conclude that there was a connection between this technique and the power that controlled Yagura, the Fourth Mizukage.

Its uncertain right now if Madara can infact use Kotomatsukami, but its definately the logical ability to use considering the other factors at Madara's disposal

- Gedo Mazo giant chakra battery pretty much lol
    - Zetsu's telepathic abilities to communicate and see what other clones are seeing/thinking. As well as intangible movement through the earth/trees.

thats just my opinion anyway. feel free to discuss/flame me. I'm only thinking from a logical viewpoint and going on the basis that Uchiha Madara would definitely have knowledge of all his Clan's abilities blood line limits.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden001 View Post
    In my option, i feel that with everything being connected to the gedo mazo as well as Zetsu's telepathic abilities i wouldn't rule out the following possibilities

1) Shisui Uchiha might not be the only one able to use Kotoamatsukami considering that its actually an Uchiha Kekkei Genkai. Uchiha Madara is well versed in practically all Uchiha Dojitsu abilities.

Kekkei genkai (血継限界; Literally meaning "a technique limited to inheritance by blood" or "Bloodline Limit") are abilities passed down genetically within specific clans. It's possible for a ninja to have more than one of these abilities.

Kotoamatsukami - The technique itself allows the user to enter the opponent's mind and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will. It is regarded as a genjutsu of the highest class, due to the victim being entirely unaware that they are being manipulated.

As well as this from the Trivia section taken from http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kotoamatsukami

* Unlike a number of other Sharingan related techniques, this ability seemingly doesn't require direct eye contact, as Danzō never removed the bandages that hid it from view.
    * The Fifth Mizukage commented that she couldn't help but conclude that there was a connection between this technique and the power that controlled Yagura, the Fourth Mizukage.

Its uncertain right now if Madara can infact use Kotomatsukami, but its definately the logical ability to use considering the other factors at Madara's disposal

- Gedo Mazo giant chakra battery pretty much lol
    - Zetsu's telepathic abilities to communicate and see what other clones are seeing/thinking. As well as intangible movement through the earth/trees.

thats just my opinion anyway. feel free to discuss/flame me. I'm only thinking from a logical viewpoint and going on the basis that Uchiha Madara would definitely have knowledge of all his Clan's abilities blood line limits.
    so you mean he instantly could have known the ability obito would have? Isnt it said, that the ability of the eyes are made up by the strenght of the User? If someones strong in Ninjutsu he will more over be able to use Something like Amterasu etc pp

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so you mean he instantly could have known the ability obito would have? Isnt it said, that the ability of the eyes are made up by the strenght of the User? If someones strong in Ninjutsu he will more over be able to use Something like Amterasu etc pp
    I didn't say he would have instantly known the ability obito would have, thats your assumption Bloodytaste