from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

[Bio test - Uzumaki Nagato] Professor Sarutobi

Greetings, Professor Sarutobi

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: clearing in the middle of a forest, long range around, no water source
    ~ You may use Uzumaki Nagato's abilities up to your current rank Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a pair of Sage Ranked Uchiha Itachi (with MS) and Uzumaki Naruto (Sage Mode and Biju modes) biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Re: [Bio test - Uzumaki Nagato] Professor Sarutobi

Bio: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=252494

Thanks for conducting the test Scorps-Sensei

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    you know me?

Itachi and Naruto, left and right, focus on his opponent. Itachi already has his 3T sharingan activated while Naruto carries with him several scrolls, one of which allows him to reverse summon a clone that he has standing by on Myo, gathering natural energy. Without a moment to waste, Itachi and Naruto do the necessary handseals and unleash a powerful combo attack of Fire and Wind, ravaging through the battle field towards Nagato. The wind sphere, done a micro second before by Naruto is quickly engulfed from behind a micro second later by Itachi's fire technique, comboing themselves into a double S-Rank Fire/Wind combo. The combo, even if pertaining to 2 techniques, is launched as a single one. Quickly following the attack, Naruto claps his hands on the ground. Focusing his earth chakra, he creates a large wall to rise behind nagato, 20 meters high, 20 meters wide, preventing his escape behind as the fire ravages him from the front and hitting him against the wall

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Nagato watches both opponents, knowing Itachi feared eye genjutsu he keeps his eyes at chin level and below.

As Itachi and Naruto release their combined attack Nagato seeing the massive fire/wind combo activates his Preta Path ability. As the flames grow nearer he creates a barrier around him that absorbs the flames as they wash over him, leaving nagato unharmed as the attack is devoured. Noting the wall behind him but feeling no need to destroy it at the moment Nagato then generates water under Itachi, throwing him into the air as the water increases in size then shoots several bullets of water up that smash Itachi around in the air until they gather in the air and shape into a water dragon, crushing Itachi into the ground. Nagato keeps aware of Naruto's movement during his attack.

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Type: Defensive
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    Nagato watches both opponents, knowing Itachi feared eye genjutsu he keeps his eyes at chin level and below.

As Itachi and Naruto release their combined attack Nagato seeing the massive fire/wind combo activates his Preta Path ability. As the flames grow nearer he creates a barrier around him that absorbs the flames as they wash over him, leaving nagato unharmed as the attack is devoured. Noting the wall behind him but feeling no need to destroy it at the moment Nagato then generates water under Itachi, throwing him into the air as the water increases in size then shoots several bullets of water up that smash Itachi around in the air until they gather in the air and shape into a water dragon, crushing Itachi into the ground. Nagato keeps aware of Naruto's movement during his attack.

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.
    With a Keen eye on his surroudings, Itachi suddenly feels the gathering of water beneath him. With an uncanny speed like only he can unleash, he does one handseal and releases a burst of earth chakra through his whole body. Any water created is petrifyied and the remnants of your failed Jutsu crumble to the ground all around him before it even takes effect. Naruto however, decided not to produce the rising wall of earth but instead, following itachi's technique, instead doing a simple handseal and unleashing a genjutsu on to you. Off course you wouldn't know this as vines rise from the ground, grabbing hold of your body as they lift you up as if you are to be crucified. The illusion is very vivid and detailed and makes it hard to decipher. In reality, the moment you were caught in the Genjutsu, Itachi clearly sees your chakra flow altered and knows he needs to strike. With his uncanny reflexes and speed, Itachi does a blazing sequence of handseals. A large jaw of rock comes from the ground beneath and around you and crushes you completely before you can react.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As Nagato is bound by several vines growing from under him, they seem very real so he assumes its some kind of Ninjutsu, Nagato then activates his Deva Path (which I believe would break the gen since its and A rank surge of chakra through the body) and then releases a Mid Ranged Shinra Tensei to blow everything away, the vines originally and the earth jaws unintentionally. After blowing everything around him away and the gravity continuing at both of you Nagato forms the bird seal and causes the ground behind Itachi and Naruto to shoot up at a 45 degree angle into their lower backs.

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei. Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

(Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    Note: Useable up to 4 times per battle.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

As Nagato is bound by several vines growing from under him, they seem very real so he assumes its some kind of Ninjutsu, Nagato then activates his Deva Path (which I believe would break the gen since its and A rank surge of chakra through the body) and then releases a Mid Ranged Shinra Tensei to blow everything away, the vines originally and the earth jaws unintentionally. After blowing everything around him away and the gravity continuing at both of you Nagato forms the bird seal and causes the ground behind Itachi and Naruto to shoot up at a 45 degree angle into their lower backs.

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei. Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.
    It was ruled that Path activations aren't surges of chakra and don't break genjutsu. Shinra Tensei did however.

_______

As the gigantic wave of gravity heads towards Itachi and Naruto, both react with enormous speed. Itachi creates to angled pillars (one beneath him, the other beneath naruto) that both use to jump to long range, out of the range of the technique. At the same time, Naruto strings a short, quick sequence of handseals making the area around you up to the limites of mid range (thus stopping about 2 meters in front of him and itachi) all around and Long range deep turn into a gigantic swamp. Yes, your shinra tensei keeps the mud at bay but not permanently. As Itachi touches the ground, he summons a large earth lid above you. The lid comes right after your shinra tensei and is timed just right. The mud, while pushed aside, returns to fill the area once the pressure of the gravitational technique ends, creating a pull towards you making the mud converge upon you. The lid would squash you, forcing you into the mud pit. The gravitational push wouldn't clear the pit of all the mud as the pit is bigger than the shinra tensei and the wave it would create wouldn't be enough to actually reach us, specially since it was created when shinra tensei was already triggered, thus the ground beneath you would have already dropped 2 or 3 meters into a crater. Off course, the timing of both techniques makes it so that you need to defend from the earthen lid before you do the spikes.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As you both shoot yourselves back and naruto creates the swamp Nagato sees the newly transformed mud below and around him and activates the Asura path, transforming his body in 3 ways, first his feet into Chakra Propulsion boots, producing another robotic face on the back of Nagato's head and producing an extra robotic arm from his right shoulder coming out of nagato's cloak. He then releases a burst of chakra while leaning forward a bit, shooting him up at an angle into the air with his boots, avoiding the lid as it falls and flying from the swamp before the mud floods back towards me from Shinra Tensei's push. Flying up and into mid range of you both again the extra arm transforms into a laser cannon and fires a powerful beam at you both. Nagato keeps track of both your movements and the area around him with the connected vision from the Asura path's face.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm. Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Chakura Suishin Būtsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Propulsion Boots Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The Asura Path utilizes chakra that shoots out of his boots to propel himself in a linear direction, greatly increasing his speed. Note: Can only be used through Asura Path

(Reza Bakuhatsu no Jutsu ) - Laser Explosion Technique
    Description: The Asura Path opens the top of its head, revealing a cannon of sorts. The cannon then releases a massive blast of chakra in the form of a laser, causing a powerful explosion that devastates the surrounding area. Nagato can use this technique through the activation of the Asura Path by revealing a cannon in one of his arms.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato activating the Asura Path.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

As you both shoot yourselves back and naruto creates the swamp Nagato sees the newly transformed mud below and around him and activates the Asura path, transforming his body in 3 ways, first his feet into Chakra Propulsion boots, producing another robotic face on the back of Nagato's head and producing an extra robotic arm from his right shoulder coming out of nagato's cloak. He then releases a burst of chakra while leaning forward a bit, shooting him up at an angle into the air with his boots, avoiding the lid as it falls and flying from the swamp before the mud floods back towards me from Shinra Tensei's push. Flying up and into mid range of you both again the extra arm transforms into a laser cannon and fires a powerful beam at you both. Nagato keeps track of both your movements and the area around him with the connected vision from the Asura path's face.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm. Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Chakura Suishin Būtsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Propulsion Boots Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The Asura Path utilizes chakra that shoots out of his boots to propel himself in a linear direction, greatly increasing his speed. Note: Can only be used through Asura Path

(Reza Bakuhatsu no Jutsu ) - Laser Explosion Technique
    Description: The Asura Path opens the top of its head, revealing a cannon of sorts. The cannon then releases a massive blast of chakra in the form of a laser, causing a powerful explosion that devastates the surrounding area. Nagato can use this technique through the activation of the Asura Path by revealing a cannon in one of his arms.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato activating the Asura Path.
    As you fly towards Naruto and Itachi to avoid the gigantic lid you get yourself into mid range. Immediatly you lose control of your flight and plummet to the ground, paralized in sheer fear. The effect is so powerfull that you can't help but be helpless as you fall into the sticky mud below only to te caught byt the enourmous lid from above (from the side of the lid, you'd still be somewhat beneath it at this point while getting into mid range of them).

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

Naruto, thinking quick on his feet, does a blazing fast sequence of handseals and slams the ground. Immediatly a gigantic jaw of sticky mud raises from the swamp surface, intercepting you and crushing you into the sticky mud. The effect is simple as it is meant to simply reduce the time you have to counter between the gen (instant) and getting caught by the mud (2 seconds at best).

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Follwing this combo, Naruto reverse summons a clone from Myobokuzan. The clone, in his meditive position is filled with natural energy.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
    Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with. This technique can also be used to summon shadow clones like fukasaku did with naruto’s clones.

Note: Genjutsu is used before you have a chance to attack thus you need to defend from it and from the mud before you can attack again.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As a huge black figure suddenly appears behind me (seen by the extra set of eyes) and grabs me, binding me in some kind of strings I have the idea it is either an illusion or some monster made of chakra. To deal with it either way I erect a barrier around me absorbing anything made of chakra, if it were a chakra monster I would absorb its hand, if its a genjutsu it will almost surely protect me from outside attacks during it. As my barrier comes in contact with the swamp it absorbs the mud as I fall. The large amount of chakra absorbed into my body breaks the genjutsu, bringing me back to reality where I am falling and absorbing mud. With the lid blocking your view of me I use the Asura path's ability to create an extended razor-like tail that rips out from my cloak at waist level and plants the sharp end into the side of the lid, using this I pull myself up away from the swamp and attach my feet to the lid long enough for me to (detaching the tail from the lid first of course) run up towards the top while activating the animal path and clapping my hands together, summoning the Giant Bird as I charge chakra to my legs and jump from the side of the lid, so it flies straight up, shattering the clay lid as I leap onto its back. The bird's eyes watch your movements as we fly up into the sky, flying around you waiting for another attack and keeping track of all angles with his shared vision.

(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Pain's Giant Bird

Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant bird, which has the ability to fly through the air and ram its target.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Sorry for the delay.

As the Clone is reverse summoned, the lid would be crushing down (almost finished) on you. Itachi and Naruto are somewhat certain that the combo worked. However, the clone disperses and reverts back his natural energy to Naruto which immediatly enters sage mode. With Sage Mode active, Naruto senses that your still alive and moving inside the lid. With a simple nod, Itachi understands what he must do. With his Ms active he focuses on the lid. As he does this, a single drop of blood drops down his face. The surface of the lid is ignited into black flames. This would be unknown to you as you are inside the lid, att his point summoning the animal. The flames have no momentum and no sound and as you're inside the lid, you can't see the chakra outside it so you have no clue of this. As you break through the lid, the chunks and debris are all like little amaterasu grenades. Not only that, but the flames themselves would surely touch you and your bird as you come rushing out of the lid. At the moment naruto noticed you, he started working on his own attack. He raised his dominant hand and produced a large rasenshuriken with both wind and sage chakra, waiting for the perfect moment to attack. The moment you rush out of the lid, he throws the massive attack at you. As you're engulfed in back flames, you're hit with a powerfull attack that tears through you and kills you as it shreds your body to nothing, expanding and engulfing the whole area, making it impossible to dodge.

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

(Senpo: Rasenshuriken) - Sage Art: Spiraling Shuriken
    Description: Sage arts: spiraling shuriken is a stonger version of wind style: spiraling shuriken. The user encases the sprialing shuriken with sage chakra to maintain its form and remove any possibilty that the technique can cause damage to the user, this then allows the user to also throw the spiraling shuriken at their target/s and when near the spiraling shuriken will expand some distance with incredible force and explode. (user is unharmed by the affects of this technique due to the use of sage mode)
    Note: can only be used in sage mode and after two consecutive uses will automatically end sage mode.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As the bird smashes through the lid our linked vision and ability to see chakra will not only clearly show the flames lighting up the rubble and heading at us, but also naruto's Rasenshuriken flying towards us at the same time. reacting quickly Nagato holds his hands out, keeping his feet attached to the bird but leaning back so he is bent backwards a bit, his face and palms facing the foes while still flying directly up. directing his hands towards Naruto and Itachi Nagato releases a Mid ranged Shinra Tensei at you both, the force destroys the flaming parts of earth and the wind technique as it heads at you with massive speed. Nagato keeps his focus on you both but avoiding eye contact with Itachi. As this happens the giant bird has small patches of black flames on It's wings and body but it stays long enough to gain height then turn and dive with great force at you both. As the bird dives at your position Nagato jumps backwards off the bird and uses Bensho Ten'nin to pull Itachi towards the bird's beak making it even harder to avoid or block. As Nagato falls and you deal with the flaming bird he claps his hands and summons his giant Ram under him, landing on the Ram's back. The beast then begins to charge your position. Nagato takes a deep breathe and prepares for another attack from the duo from anywhere.

(Bensho Ten’in) - Universal Pull
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close.
    Note: Useable up to 4 times per battle

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Pain's Giant Ram
    Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant ram, which has the ability to charge and smash its target.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

±± Closed for Grading ±±

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
    #minaisawesome

X-Test Failed-X
    Failure to provide the expected results. Off topic: Battle followed a similar trend as that of some other biographies, like the order in which people activate Paths. Not that it has affects on the judgement, but we definitely notice if moves repeat themselves, avoid that for better scores.