Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 43
  1. #1
    Member Lordlloyd7's Avatar
    Status
    Lordlloyd7 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    954
    Music Master
     

    Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wise)

    Mines would be:

    1.Dbz- Of course!
    2.Naruto
    3.Bleach
    4.One piece
    5.Fairy tale
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,404
    Location
    turn around
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    I would put bleach over naruto
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,660
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    MellowHype wa ichiban
    subarashi desu
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    The only thing that matters is DBZ being #1.
     
         

  4. #4
    Battlecry Temporary Account's Avatar
    Status
    Temporary Account is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,162
    Some live, some die.
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    I think you need to read more manga and watch more anime.
     
         

  5. #5
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Bleach > Naruto.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member natzzz's Avatar
    Status
    natzzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,688
    HALF HALLOW
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Dbz
    naruto
    1 piece
    fairy tail
    bleach
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Lordlloyd7's Avatar
    Status
    Lordlloyd7 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    954
    Music Master
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Account View Post
    I think you need to read more manga and watch more anime.
    I think you are trolling my good sir.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Lordlloyd7's Avatar
    Status
    Lordlloyd7 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    954
    Music Master
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Bleach > Naruto.
    No
     
         

  9. #9
    Top Deidara fan. Hipster Deidara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Deidara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    799
    Location
    Location reminds me of cats and cats spit out hair lol.. wait what do i put here?
    I was never here
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Best animes

    1. Deidara
    2. Deidara
    3. Deidara
    4. Deidara
    5. Deidara

    :scorps:
     
         

  10. #10
    The Grim Reaper Yo pappy's Avatar
    Status
    Yo pappy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,159
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    You obviously haven't seen Gurren Lagann. Galaxy throwing ftw.
     
         

  11. #11
    Battlecry Temporary Account's Avatar
    Status
    Temporary Account is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,162
    Some live, some die.
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordlloyd7 View Post
    I think you are trolling my good sir.
    How? I really feel sorry for you if those are the only series that you have watched.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Lordlloyd7's Avatar
    Status
    Lordlloyd7 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    954
    Music Master
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Account View Post
    How? I really feel sorry for you if those are the only series that you have watched.
    Where's your list than?
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Lordlloyd7's Avatar
    Status
    Lordlloyd7 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    954
    Music Master
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    You obviously haven't seen Gurren Lagann. Galaxy throwing ftw.
    Seen it and no.
     
         

  14. #14
    Dragon Sage hatake axel's Avatar
    Status
    hatake axel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    629
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    1.Saint Seiya
    2.Dragon Ball Z
    3.One Piece
    4.Bleach
    5.Naruto
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Lordlloyd7's Avatar
    Status
    Lordlloyd7 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    954
    Music Master
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    in terms of power and abilities
    1. tenchi muyo
    2. slayers
    3. noein
    4. bastard!
    5. digimon
    You trollong lol!
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    how am i trolling?
    I would have to agree; as much as I loved it, if digimon made your list, you're probably trolling.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member AnimeFanGirl4Eva's Avatar
    Status
    AnimeFanGirl4Eva is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    255
    Location
    USA
    Never let anyone stop you. Go
    full force with what you
    believe in! Shine like the
    star you are!
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Well, this is just my opinion as I have watched different anime from alot of people but from my perspective I would say I suppose...

    1) DBZ

    2) Yu Yu Hakusho

    3) Naruto

    4) One Piece

    5) Saiyuki

    I probably will change my mind in 5 minutes...lol
     
         

  18. #18
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,808
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    I would put bleach over naruto
    No I'm reality Naruto and one piece above bleach in power now.
     
         

  19. #19
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    Australia
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    The title is extremely misleading. Should be more something like "rank dbz/naruto/one piece/bleach/fairy shit in terms of strength" since that's all you've seem to mention.

    But to the list, it's gotta be something like this
    1. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magicka
    2-5. don't care
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Lordlloyd7's Avatar
    Status
    Lordlloyd7 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    954
    Music Master
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    digimon has guys like
    Name: ZeedMillenniummon
    Origin: Digimon
    Gender: Male
    Age: Unknown
    Classification: Evil God Digimon, Mega/Ultimate level
    Powers and Abilities: Super Strength, flight/levitation, time manipulation, teleportation, intangibility, transmutation, telepathy, dimensional/universal manipulation, governs all space and time, can consign his opponents to the gulf beyond space-time and has a Fractal Code to negate his powers, etc.
    Weaknesses: Ryo, his mere presence weakened Zeed. Zeed’s seal negates his full/true power, if the seal is released, then everything – all time and space will be destroyed.
    Destructive Capacity: Multiverse level
    Range: Multiversal
    Speed: Not omnipresent level
    Durability: Multiverse level
    Strength: Class 100+
    Stamina: Infinite
    Intelligence: Knowledge of many universes, including the past, present and future. He's shown motives that suggest significant foresight, he is brilliantly intelligent in his plots. Is also a member of Gaia Origin (Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk).
    Notable Attacks/Techniques:

    - Fallen Hell: Makes a dark portal which pulls everything around him into a "chaos world" and putting the whole universe into total darkness.

    - Chrono Paradox: Fires two atomic rays out of his mouths that destroy everything in their way and can destroy a whole universe in a single shot.

    - Time Destroyer: Sends his enemies to the other side of space-time.


    dont underestimate them
    Dbz owns...
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,228
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    What happens when there are omnipotents in different series? I'm sure at least 5 anime out there have an omnipotent ._.
     
         

  22. #22
    i hate you all 20k's Avatar
    Status
    20k is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    153
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Clearly none of you have seen Elfen Lied, invisible arms that make people explode is the best power
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,194
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    What happens when there are omnipotents in different series? I'm sure at least 5 anime out there have an omnipotent ._.
    There are a few out there yes, and many that have powers almost equal to them.
    Generally a tie. Omnipotent A erases omnipotent B from existence. Omnipotent B says nah, f*ck that sh!t, I said that can't happen and freeze you in time permanently. Omnipotent A says yeah right b!tch, and does something extremely haxs which omnipotent B just stops. This continues for all eternity or until they both get tired of trying to mess with the other and stop.

    There are variations of what omnipotent is also in works of fiction. Generally the one who has shown better feats of "haxs" abilities can technically beat the other or if they haven't shown the ability to stop something the other opponent has. Like if opponent A has shown abilities to destroy universes and multiverses with reality warping powers or just through pure force, but they have been shown to be affected by a universal time stopping ability, someone with the power of a multiverseal time stopping ability could theoretically be able to stop them. Then you can debate if they are truly omnipotent or not or if it is nigh omnipotent. It gets complicated really fast. It's just easier to say it is a tie, and leave the debating to someone who can debate this stuff.


    Now a mild rant at the rest of the people in this thread.

    People who put DBZ or even OP, Bleach, and Naruto in their list is just ignorance. Just because lol DBZ can blow up the Earth, from an energy blast doesn't mean you can hurt someone who can hold a galaxy in their hand or as big and the universe.

    The size of the Earth compared to our sun.


    The size of our sun compared to other stars in the universe.


    Those stars are inside of Galaxies and there are anime characters that can destroy things like that and throw them around like toys. People are saying someone the size of Goku who is a spec on the Earth can do something to them? Kamehame wave right? No wait! A spirit bomb. Ask yourself, what is an attack that small going to do really. What's something smaller then a needle, maybe that can be used as a comparison. Might be still way too big.

    People who say DBZ is the strongest thing ever and believe it to be fact just annoy me. If you say it is your opinion and are open to believe there are other animes out there that could be stronger, there is hope for you yet. Oh and there are digimon who are stronger then all of the DBZ verse combined. It's just the majority of people have only seen DBZ and think its the strongest thing ever. The anime makes it even worse by overhyping things. If any of you actually read the manga, they only say a few times an attack can blow up the earth. That includes Cell and Buu. Buu was just the only one who was able to do it. And rant over.
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    Narutoboss222 is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    986
    Location
    Timeline
    Kneel to the King of NB
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    DBZ is the obviously the strongest. By hype DBZ is the strongest in all of fiction. Don't read the trolls post above me. The troll dosen't know what the heck he is on about.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Lordlloyd7's Avatar
    Status
    Lordlloyd7 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    954
    Music Master
     

    Re: Top 5 Strongest Animes(Over all ability/power/strength/intellegent/popularity wis

    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    There are a few out there yes, and many that have powers almost equal to them.
    Generally a tie. Omnipotent A erases omnipotent B from existence. Omnipotent B says nah, f*ck that sh!t, I said that can't happen and freeze you in time permanently. Omnipotent A says yeah right b!tch, and does something extremely haxs which omnipotent B just stops. This continues for all eternity or until they both get tired of trying to mess with the other and stop.

    There are variations of what omnipotent is also in works of fiction. Generally the one who has shown better feats of "haxs" abilities can technically beat the other or if they haven't shown the ability to stop something the other opponent has. Like if opponent A has shown abilities to destroy universes and multiverses with reality warping powers or just through pure force, but they have been shown to be affected by a universal time stopping ability, someone with the power of a multiverseal time stopping ability could theoretically be able to stop them. Then you can debate if they are truly omnipotent or not or if it is nigh omnipotent. It gets complicated really fast. It's just easier to say it is a tie, and leave the debating to someone who can debate this stuff.


    Now a mild rant at the rest of the people in this thread.

    People who put DBZ or even OP, Bleach, and Naruto in their list is just ignorance. Just because lol DBZ can blow up the Earth, from an energy blast doesn't mean you can hurt someone who can hold a galaxy in their hand or as big and the universe.

    The size of the Earth compared to our sun.


    The size of our sun compared to other stars in the universe.


    Those stars are inside of Galaxies and there are anime characters that can destroy things like that and throw them around like toys. People are saying someone the size of Goku who is a spec on the Earth can do something to them? Kamehame wave right? No wait! A spirit bomb. Ask yourself, what is an attack that small going to do really. What's something smaller then a needle, maybe that can be used as a comparison. Might be still way too big.

    People who say DBZ is the strongest thing ever and believe it to be fact just annoy me. If you say it is your opinion and are open to believe there are other animes out there that could be stronger, there is hope for you yet. Oh and there are digimon who are stronger then all of the DBZ verse combined. It's just the majority of people have only seen DBZ and think its the strongest thing ever. The anime makes it even worse by overhyping things. If any of you actually read the manga, they only say a few times an attack can blow up the earth. That includes Cell and Buu. Buu was just the only one who was able to do it. And rant over.
    So which anime are you talking about???
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •