Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 77
  1. #26
    . . . Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    , eh, when we first saw Senbonzakura Kageyoshi? the only one who could stop that is, well, SO6P, and even he would get owned by Shukei Hakuteiken
    Yeah! SO6P wouldn't survive that, much less ryujinjaka (if thats how its spelt)
     
         

  2. #27
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    If one thing is true about Bleach anime is that its fillers are definately better than Naruto's fillers. . . . . especially the fights. Narutos main story is still better though.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    never watched bleach....is it as good as you say?
     
         

  4. #29
    YES! YES! YES! King Of Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I'm Somewhere Where Rain Lasts Forever!!!!!!
    Posts
    9,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling Some Serious Suckual
    Overtones Right About Now!!
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    because it cleans your clothes better

    OP: i dnt think it has
     
         
    Last edited by King Of Sharingan; 10-07-2012 at 10:24 PM.

  5. #30
    Deeper zesto's Avatar
    Status
    zesto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale Lakes
    Posts
    2,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Evert131 View Post
    True dat
    WTH :flaw:
    Quote Originally Posted by Evert131 View Post
    True dat
    :rofl: did you take those pills again today :rofl:

    EVEN A FAT OMAEDA CAN FLASH STEP AND KILL HIM (diedara) IN 0.0000000000123 SECONDS.
     
         

  6. #31
    . . . Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    never watched bleach....is it as good as you say?
    Bleach is a Must is you love Action filled anime. It's second to DBZ in Raw power so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    because it cleans your clothes better
    :y:
     
         

  7. #32
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    When this happened



    when this happened, it was evident that Bleach >>>>>>>>> Naruto
     
         

  8. #33
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    All I know is One piece is the best :scorps:

    Personally, I think it hasn't surpassed Naruto, just my opinion though.
     
         

  9. #34
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    44,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    When this happened



    when this happened, it was evident that Bleach >>>>>>>>> Naruto
    Yes!!!
     
         

  10. #35
    . . . Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    When this happened



    when this happened, it was evident that Bleach >>>>>>>>> Naruto
    This ^ :rofl:
     
         

  11. #36
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    It didn't surpass Naruto
     
         

  12. #37
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Depends on how you look at it, in terms of power levels or universe vs universe.
     
         

  13. #38
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    somewhere in 2005/2006 period bleach surpass gayruto sales and finish 2nd to one piece
     
         

  14. #39
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    When this happened



    when this happened, it was evident that Bleach >>>>>>>>> Naruto
    Naruto painting the Hokage monument>>>>>>>>>anything in Bleach.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    somewhere in 2005/2006 period bleach surpass gayruto sales and finish 2nd to one piece
    It's good to see you are still being a jerk. :D

    Never did and will never will.
    Naruto is currently 126 million volumes in Japan while Bleach is still in it's 80 million lol.

    And if we are talking about in terms on power. Naruto has surpassed Bleach. The introduction of the Bijuu and the Sage is what boost the power levels in Naruto by far. Naruto is the only series in the HST that is closest to Dragonball in terms of power.
    And don't give me a Yama bankai excuse even that won't help them here.
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoLuffy313; 10-08-2012 at 02:59 PM.

  15. #40
    - I N A C T I V E - Thoth's Avatar
    Status
    Thoth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    8,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.
     



    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Never, ever.
     
         

  16. #41
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    somewhere in 2005/2006 period bleach surpass gayruto sales and finish 2nd to one piece
    You sir, do not seem to know a lot..

    As much as I like Bleach over Naruto, Bleach does not have sales second to One Piece lol.
     
         

  17. #42
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    You sir, do not seem to know a lot..

    As much as I like Bleach over Naruto, Bleach does not have sales second to One Piece lol.
    I think he means by that year it sold close to one piece. Back then One Piece never sold the amount it is selling now.
    Over all, One Piece and Naruto are apart of the only manga in Sheusia to sell over 100 million, along with Slam Dunk, Dragonball, and the guy with the think eyebrows(don't know the name of the manga) :D
     
         

  18. #43
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    It's good to see you are still being a jerk. :D

    Never did and will never will.
    Naruto is currently 126 million volumes in Japan while Bleach is still in it's 80 million lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    You sir, do not seem to know a lot..

    As much as I like Bleach over Naruto, Bleach does not have sales second to One Piece lol.


    skip it to minute 7:20 and you'll know that you just got pawned yet again by the great ME LMAO
     
         

  19. #44
    t(-_-)t Uchiha Riyo's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Riyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    You tell me.
    Posts
    5,487
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Bleach characters > Naruto characters.

    Naruto plot > Bleach plot.

    I'm not caught up with Bleach, so I can't say ^ that for sure. imo They're kind of tied though.
     
         

  20. #45
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post


    skip it to minute 7:20 and you'll know that you just got pawned yet again by the great ME LMAO
    You do not get the context of the question. Let me explain, the OP is trying to say when did bleach surpass Naruto. He is assuming that bleach did surpass Naruto as a whole.
    All your stupid video shows is that one year bleach sold a couple of volumes more than Naruto yet you fail to understand that as a whole has sold 2x the volume has ever sold. It's even ranked with one piece, dragon ball, slam dunk.

    Now I'm done with this matter.
     
         

  21. #46
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    You do not get the context of the question. Let me explain, the OP is trying to say when did bleach surpass Naruto. He is assuming that bleach did surpass Naruto as a whole.
    All your stupid video shows is that one year bleach sold a couple of volumes more than Naruto yet you fail to understand that as a whole has sold 2x the volume has ever sold. It's even ranked with one piece, dragon ball, slam dunk.

    Now I'm done with this matter.
    butthurt ? i do say PERIOD(there are times) its not like i said bleach sales >gayruto sales as WHOLE and i prove it, is it really hard for you to understand ?

    am just stating fact there kiddo
     
         

  22. #47
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    I think he means by that year it sold close to one piece. Back then One Piece never sold the amount it is selling now.
    Over all, One Piece and Naruto are apart of the only manga in Sheusia to sell over 100 million, along with Slam Dunk, Dragonball, and the guy with the think eyebrows(don't know the name of the manga) :D
    Still stupid. Why the **** is he comparing sales from years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post


    skip it to minute 7:20 and you'll know that you just got pawned yet again by the great ME LMAO
    That's from 2009, punk. Look at overall sales, look at the year 2012. Even the damn top comments on that video are 2 years old. Use your head, please. You're making a fool out of yourself. Back to you, "pawned yet again" :sy:_O-

    So much stupidity in your posts, it's damn hilarious.

    Bleach - 72M++
    Naruto - 113M++

    Allow me to tell you, no one gives a shit about 2009 sales. It's 2012, get with the times.
     
         

  23. #48
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    That's from 2009, punk. Look at overall sales, look at the year 2012. Even the damn top comments on that video are 2 years old. Use your head, please. You're making a fool out of yourself. Back to you, "pawned yet again" :sy:_O-

    So much stupidity in your posts, it's damn hilarious.

    Bleach - 72M++
    Naruto - 113M++

    Allow me to tell you, no one gives a shit about 2009 sales. It's 2012, get with the times.
    am pretty sure am talking about the sales period not OVERALL sales, idk if you read my post carefully before coming and try to act smart which is fail,

    allowed me to tell you am talking about the sales period, the OP ask "when did bleach surpass naruto" there are a lot meanings for that, like power wise and rating/sales, i go for rating/sales since bleach verse pretty much shit naruto verse,
    now he said when ? it means he want to know is there a time when bleach beat naruto in one feat ? and bang i show him, and idk why you *****es trying to change my words and state overall sales while am talking about sales period,

    look what you scatterbrain said
    "Never did and will never will"
    really ? so what happens in that video ?

    "As much as I like Bleach over Naruto, Bleach does not have sales second to One Piece lol."
    yes bleach does finish 2nd to one piece in the 1st half of 2009,

    note that am talking about period, its written very clear in my 1st post, so if you do not know what am talking about don't bother replying to my post ok and try to bring the overall sales to the table since me of all people know what happen in that overall sales, its your fault that you *****es get mad now.........

    don't blame me blame your intelligence
     
         

  24. #49
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    butthurt ? i do say PERIOD(there are times) its not like i said bleach sales >gayruto sales as WHOLE and i prove it, is it really hard for you to understand ?

    am just stating fact there kiddo
    Look at what the OP stated in the beginning of the thread. He said has the bleach verse surpassed the Naruto verse. The fact that he said verse says it all . Anyone can figure out what he is talking about.

    He is talking about power level.

    The Naruto verse has always been shitted on in terms of power by other verses but now the Naruto verse has/is escalating in power that will be be planet busters soon. They are have a couple of casual island busters.

    This thread has nothing to do with sales but you brought them up for no reason.

    Also you want to get into the Naruto vs bleach power level thing I will make you get on hush mode.
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoLuffy313; 10-09-2012 at 08:58 AM.

  25. #50
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    am pretty sure am talking about the sales period not OVERALL sales, idk if you read my post carefully before coming and try to act smart which is fail,

    allowed me to tell you am talking about the sales period, the OP ask "when did bleach surpass naruto" there are a lot meanings for that, like power wise and rating/sales, i go for rating/sales since bleach verse pretty much shit naruto verse,
    now he said when ? it means he want to know is there a time when bleach beat naruto in one feat ? and bang i show him, and idk why you *****es trying to change my words and state overall sales while am talking about sales period,

    look what you scatterbrain said
    "Never did and will never will"
    really ? so what happens in that video ?

    "As much as I like Bleach over Naruto, Bleach does not have sales second to One Piece lol."
    yes bleach does finish 2nd to one piece in the 1st half of 2009,

    note that am talking about period, its written very clear in my 1st post, so if you do not know what am talking about don't bother replying to my post ok and try to bring the overall sales to the table since me of all people know what happen in that overall sales, its your fault that you *****es get mad now.........

    don't blame me blame your intelligence
    Retard
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •