Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    somewhere in 2005/2006 period bleach surpass gayruto sales and finish 2nd to one piece
    You sir, do not seem to know a lot..

As much as I like Bleach over Naruto, Bleach does not have sales second to One Piece lol.

The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post

As much as I like Bleach over Naruto, Bleach does not have sales second to One Piece lol.
    I think he means by that year it sold close to one piece. Back then One Piece never sold the amount it is selling now.
    Over all, One Piece and Naruto are apart of the only manga in Sheusia to sell over 100 million, along with Slam Dunk, Dragonball, and the guy with the think eyebrows(don't know the name of the manga) :D

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    It's good to see you are still being a jerk. :D

Never did and will never will.
    Naruto is currently 126 million volumes in Japan while Bleach is still in it's 80 million lol.

skip it to minute 7:20 and you'll know that you just got pawned yet again by the great ME LMAO

Status
    Nov 2009
    Lazy days~

Bleach characters > Naruto characters.

Naruto plot > Bleach plot.

I'm not caught up with Bleach, so I can't say ^ that for sure. imo They're kind of tied though.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

skip it to minute 7:20 and you'll know that you just got pawned yet again by the great ME LMAO
    You do not get the context of the question. Let me explain, the OP is trying to say when did bleach surpass Naruto. He is assuming that bleach did surpass Naruto as a whole.
    All your stupid video shows is that one year bleach sold a couple of volumes more than Naruto yet you fail to understand that as a whole has sold 2x the volume has ever sold. It's even ranked with one piece, dragon ball, slam dunk.

Now I'm done with this matter.

Status
    Sep 2011
    meager endeavour

You do not get the context of the question. Let me explain, the OP is trying to say when did bleach surpass Naruto. He is assuming that bleach did surpass Naruto as a whole.
    All your stupid video shows is that one year bleach sold a couple of volumes more than Naruto yet you fail to understand that as a whole has sold 2x the volume has ever sold. It's even ranked with one piece, dragon ball, slam dunk.

Now I'm done with this matter.
    butthurt ? i do say PERIOD(there are times) its not like i said bleach sales >gayruto sales as WHOLE and i prove it, is it really hard for you to understand ?

am just stating fact there kiddo

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

I think he means by that year it sold close to one piece. Back then One Piece never sold the amount it is selling now.
    Over all, One Piece and Naruto are apart of the only manga in Sheusia to sell over 100 million, along with Slam Dunk, Dragonball, and the guy with the think eyebrows(don't know the name of the manga) :D
    Still stupid. Why the **** is he comparing sales from years ago?

That's from 2009, punk. Look at overall sales, look at the year 2012. Even the damn top comments on that video are 2 years old. Use your head, please. You're making a fool out of yourself. Back to you, "pawned yet again" :sy:_O-

So much stupidity in your posts, it's damn hilarious.

Bleach - 72M++
    Naruto - 113M++

Allow me to tell you, no one gives a shit about 2009 sales. It's 2012, get with the times.

Status
    Sep 2011
    meager endeavour

That's from 2009, punk. Look at overall sales, look at the year 2012. Even the damn top comments on that video are 2 years old. Use your head, please. You're making a fool out of yourself. Back to you, "pawned yet again" :sy:_O-

So much stupidity in your posts, it's damn hilarious.

Bleach - 72M++
    Naruto - 113M++

Allow me to tell you, no one gives a shit about 2009 sales. It's 2012, get with the times.
    am pretty sure am talking about the sales period not OVERALL sales, idk if you read my post carefully before coming and try to act smart which is fail,

allowed me to tell you am talking about the sales period, the OP ask "when did bleach surpass naruto" there are a lot meanings for that, like power wise and rating/sales, i go for rating/sales since bleach verse pretty much shit naruto verse,
    now he said when ? it means he want to know is there a time when bleach beat naruto in one feat ? and bang i show him, and idk why you *****es trying to change my words and state overall sales while am talking about sales period,

look what you scatterbrain said
    "Never did and will never will"
    really ? so what happens in that video ?

"As much as I like Bleach over Naruto, Bleach does not have sales second to One Piece lol."
    yes bleach does finish 2nd to one piece in the 1st half of 2009,

note that am talking about period, its written very clear in my 1st post, so if you do not know what am talking about don't bother replying to my post ok and try to bring the overall sales to the table since me of all people know what happen in that overall sales, its your fault that you *****es get mad now.........

don't blame me blame your intelligence

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

butthurt ? i do say PERIOD(there are times) its not like i said bleach sales >gayruto sales as WHOLE and i prove it, is it really hard for you to understand ?

am just stating fact there kiddo
    Look at what the OP stated in the beginning of the thread. He said has the bleach verse surpassed the Naruto verse. The fact that he said verse says it all . Anyone can figure out what he is talking about.

He is talking about power level.

The Naruto verse has always been shitted on in terms of power by other verses but now the Naruto verse has/is escalating in power that will be be planet busters soon. They are have a couple of casual island busters.

This thread has nothing to do with sales but you brought them up for no reason.

Also you want to get into the Naruto vs bleach power level thing I will make you get on hush mode.

Last edited by NarutoLuffy313; 10-09-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

am pretty sure am talking about the sales period not OVERALL sales, idk if you read my post carefully before coming and try to act smart which is fail,

allowed me to tell you am talking about the sales period, the OP ask "when did bleach surpass naruto" there are a lot meanings for that, like power wise and rating/sales, i go for rating/sales since bleach verse pretty much shit naruto verse,
    now he said when ? it means he want to know is there a time when bleach beat naruto in one feat ? and bang i show him, and idk why you *****es trying to change my words and state overall sales while am talking about sales period,

look what you scatterbrain said
    "Never did and will never will"
    really ? so what happens in that video ?

"As much as I like Bleach over Naruto, Bleach does not have sales second to One Piece lol."
    yes bleach does finish 2nd to one piece in the 1st half of 2009,

note that am talking about period, its written very clear in my 1st post, so if you do not know what am talking about don't bother replying to my post ok and try to bring the overall sales to the table since me of all people know what happen in that overall sales, its your fault that you *****es get mad now.........

don't blame me blame your intelligence
    Retard

Status
    Sep 2011
    meager endeavour

Look at what the OP stated in the beginning of the thread. He said has the bleach verse surpassed the Naruto verse. The fact that he said verse says it all . Anyone can figure out what he is talking about.

He is talking about power level.

The Naruto verse has always been shitted on in terms of power by other verses but now the Naruto verse has/is escalating in power that will be be planet busters soon. They are have a couple of casual island busters.

This thread has nothing to do with sales but you brought them up for no reason.

Also you want to get into the Naruto vs bleach power level thing I will make you get on hush mode.
    and i merely point out the sales period feat, you shouldn't quote me in the 1st place if you don't know what i mean,
    am just being informative here idk whats got into you,

go on, am just gonna said kyoka suigetsu BANG!!!!!!!!!
    fell free to fight in illusion , and its look you were also in an illusion because you think gayruto vese> bleach verse.

Retard
    butthurt........
    NEXT!!!!!

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

and i merely point out the sales period feat, you shouldn't quote me in the 1st place if you don't know what i mean,
    am just being informative here idk whats got into you,

go on, am just gonna said kyoka suigetsu BANG!!!!!!!!!
    fell free to fight in illusion , and its look you were also in an illusion because you think gayruto vese> bleach verse.

butthurt........
    NEXT!!!!!
    Ahhh you.. Call me when bleach has a casual country+ blasts. .
    I bet you don't even know C4 is.

You really are a bleach wanker. Man the OBD will ban you if you were on there.

You know whAt I'm going to make a thread about the OBD and how calcs work just for you. But you won't understand the math. But anyway whatever.

Status
    ~

internet fights are so entertaining

anyway bleach>naruto

Status
    Sep 2011
    meager endeavour

Ahhh you.. Call me when bleach has a casual country+ blasts. .
    I bet you don't even know C4 is.

You really are a bleach wanker. Man the OBD will ban you if you were on there.

You know whAt I'm going to make a thread about the OBD and how calcs work just for you. But you won't understand the math. But anyway whatever.
    once you get caught in kyoka suigetsu everything that you see and taste is determined by aizen WILL, feel free to use TBB or c4 because in the end of the day they only use it inside aizen illusion it will not affect him at all, unless aizen decide to cut their throat which is game over.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

once you get caught in kyoka suigetsu everything that you see and taste is determined by aizen WILL, feel free to use TBB or c4 because in the end of the day they only use it inside aizen illusion it will not affect him at all, unless aizen decide to cut their throat which is game over.
    Whats your point? Alot of genjutsu work via the same means as KS (just not as hard to break.)
    Example, kotoamatsukami.
    The second mizukages gen did more then that unless you want to argue that the sensors forgot that they could sense during that fight.

You don't even know how KS works lol yet you dare try to debate about it. If I was really trying to debate with you about power levels you would have lost by now but since I'm in bed half awake using a phone it's harder.

Status
    May 2012
    I am awesome deal with it!

animes were even however the new war arcs in both naruto and bleach manga bleach is winning it by far.

the whole tobi is obito total troll

Status
    Sep 2011
    meager endeavour

Whats your point? Alot of genjutsu work via the same means as KS (just not as hard to break.)
    Example, kotoamatsukami.
    The second mizukages gen did more then that unless you want to argue that the sensors forgot that they could sense during that fight.

You don't even know how KS works lol yet you dare try to debate about it. If I was really trying to debate with you about power levels you would have lost by now but since I'm in bed half awake using a phone it's harder.

lol only when you touch aizen sword that the genjutsu will end, that's all there to it, unless you think chakra distributions will release KS which is LOL
    and am pretty sure you already know that KS manipulate all sense, as long as you see him activating his shikai then its all over for you, after all the gayruto verse don't have any Intel for that, let alone the fact that mofo is immortal
    he's just that badass that's why kubo troll him without making him using the KS on ichigo...........

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

lol only when you touch aizen sword that the genjutsu will end, that's all there to it, unless you think chakra distributions will release KS which is LOL
    and am pretty sure you already know that KS manipulate all sense, as long as you see him activating his shikai then its all over for you, after all the gayruto verse don't have any Intel for that, let alone the fact that mofo is immortal
    he's just that badass that's why kubo troll him without making him using the KS on ichigo...........
    :sy: the fact you call aizen badass says it all. You do know that there are genjutsu that affect all sense also.
    Madara can see through illusions.

What you just did there is called wank. But anyway I will refer you to this thread until I get on my computer to destroy you.
    http://www.*****************/showthre...=868486&page=4

Status
    Sep 2011
    meager endeavour

:sy: the fact you call aizen badass says it all. You do know that there are genjutsu that affect all sense also.
    Madara can see through illusions.

What you just did there is called wank. But anyway I will refer you to this thread until I get on my computer to destroy you.
    http://www.*****************/showthre...=868486&page=4
    one does not simply see through KS, it has its own rule don't add things out of nowhere, aizen KS is something that can manipulate the entire seiretei, its like mini mugen tsukiyomi there is no way out unless you touch the sword

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

one does not simply see through KS, it has its own rule don't add things out of nowhere, aizen KS is something that can manipulate the entire seiretei, its like mini mugen tsukiyomi there is no way out unless you touch the sword
    There is a way out if you have to touch Aizen's sword which will not be a problem for the Naruto verse since they are faster.

This isn't getting anywhere sp I'm going to start from scratch.

How fast do you think bleach is and support your claim.