Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 77
  1. #51
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Look at what the OP stated in the beginning of the thread. He said has the bleach verse surpassed the Naruto verse. The fact that he said verse says it all . Anyone can figure out what he is talking about.

    He is talking about power level.

    The Naruto verse has always been shitted on in terms of power by other verses but now the Naruto verse has/is escalating in power that will be be planet busters soon. They are have a couple of casual island busters.

    This thread has nothing to do with sales but you brought them up for no reason.

    Also you want to get into the Naruto vs bleach power level thing I will make you get on hush mode.
    and i merely point out the sales period feat, you shouldn't quote me in the 1st place if you don't know what i mean,
    am just being informative here idk whats got into you,

    go on, am just gonna said kyoka suigetsu BANG!!!!!!!!!
    fell free to fight in illusion , and its look you were also in an illusion because you think gayruto vese> bleach verse.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Retard
    butthurt........
    NEXT!!!!!
     
         

  2. #52
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    and i merely point out the sales period feat, you shouldn't quote me in the 1st place if you don't know what i mean,
    am just being informative here idk whats got into you,

    go on, am just gonna said kyoka suigetsu BANG!!!!!!!!!
    fell free to fight in illusion , and its look you were also in an illusion because you think gayruto vese> bleach verse.



    butthurt........
    NEXT!!!!!
    Ahhh you.. Call me when bleach has a casual country+ blasts. .
    I bet you don't even know C4 is.

    You really are a bleach wanker. Man the OBD will ban you if you were on there.

    You know whAt I'm going to make a thread about the OBD and how calcs work just for you. But you won't understand the math. But anyway whatever.
     
         

  3. #53
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    internet fights are so entertaining



    anyway bleach>naruto
     
         

  4. #54
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Ahhh you.. Call me when bleach has a casual country+ blasts. .
    I bet you don't even know C4 is.

    You really are a bleach wanker. Man the OBD will ban you if you were on there.

    You know whAt I'm going to make a thread about the OBD and how calcs work just for you. But you won't understand the math. But anyway whatever.
    once you get caught in kyoka suigetsu everything that you see and taste is determined by aizen WILL, feel free to use TBB or c4 because in the end of the day they only use it inside aizen illusion it will not affect him at all, unless aizen decide to cut their throat which is game over.
     
         

  5. #55
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    once you get caught in kyoka suigetsu everything that you see and taste is determined by aizen WILL, feel free to use TBB or c4 because in the end of the day they only use it inside aizen illusion it will not affect him at all, unless aizen decide to cut their throat which is game over.
    Whats your point? Alot of genjutsu work via the same means as KS (just not as hard to break.)
    Example, kotoamatsukami.
    The second mizukages gen did more then that unless you want to argue that the sensors forgot that they could sense during that fight.

    You don't even know how KS works lol yet you dare try to debate about it. If I was really trying to debate with you about power levels you would have lost by now but since I'm in bed half awake using a phone it's harder.
     
         

  6. #56
    That Awesome Guy Marcuss's Avatar
    Status
    Marcuss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am awesome deal with it!
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    animes were even however the new war arcs in both naruto and bleach manga bleach is winning it by far.

    the whole tobi is obito total troll
     
         

  7. #57
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Whats your point? Alot of genjutsu work via the same means as KS (just not as hard to break.)
    Example, kotoamatsukami.
    The second mizukages gen did more then that unless you want to argue that the sensors forgot that they could sense during that fight.

    You don't even know how KS works lol yet you dare try to debate about it. If I was really trying to debate with you about power levels you would have lost by now but since I'm in bed half awake using a phone it's harder.

    lol only when you touch aizen sword that the genjutsu will end, that's all there to it, unless you think chakra distributions will release KS which is LOL
    and am pretty sure you already know that KS manipulate all sense, as long as you see him activating his shikai then its all over for you, after all the gayruto verse don't have any Intel for that, let alone the fact that mofo is immortal
    he's just that badass that's why kubo troll him without making him using the KS on ichigo...........
     
         

  8. #58
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    lol only when you touch aizen sword that the genjutsu will end, that's all there to it, unless you think chakra distributions will release KS which is LOL
    and am pretty sure you already know that KS manipulate all sense, as long as you see him activating his shikai then its all over for you, after all the gayruto verse don't have any Intel for that, let alone the fact that mofo is immortal
    he's just that badass that's why kubo troll him without making him using the KS on ichigo...........
    :sy: the fact you call aizen badass says it all. You do know that there are genjutsu that affect all sense also.
    Madara can see through illusions.

    What you just did there is called wank. But anyway I will refer you to this thread until I get on my computer to destroy you.
    http://www.*****************/showthre...=868486&page=4
     
         

  9. #59
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    :sy: the fact you call aizen badass says it all. You do know that there are genjutsu that affect all sense also.
    Madara can see through illusions.

    What you just did there is called wank. But anyway I will refer you to this thread until I get on my computer to destroy you.
    http://www.*****************/showthre...=868486&page=4
    one does not simply see through KS, it has its own rule don't add things out of nowhere, aizen KS is something that can manipulate the entire seiretei, its like mini mugen tsukiyomi there is no way out unless you touch the sword
     
         

  10. #60
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    one does not simply see through KS, it has its own rule don't add things out of nowhere, aizen KS is something that can manipulate the entire seiretei, its like mini mugen tsukiyomi there is no way out unless you touch the sword
    There is a way out if you have to touch Aizen's sword which will not be a problem for the Naruto verse since they are faster.

    This isn't getting anywhere sp I'm going to start from scratch.

    How fast do you think bleach is and support your claim.
     
         

  11. #61
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    There is a way out if you have to touch Aizen's sword which will not be a problem for the Naruto verse since they are faster.

    This isn't getting anywhere sp I'm going to start from scratch.

    How fast do you think bleach is and support your claim.
    lol don't try to divert the subject here......
    lets stick to aizen KS, and how they know that aizen will use the KS while they have no Intel on it ? aizen will simply said
    "shatter kyoka suigetsu" and its all over
     
         
    Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 10-09-2012 at 10:29 AM.

  12. #62
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    lol don't try to divert the subject here......
    lets stick to aizen KS, and how they know that aizen will use the KS while they have no Intel on it ? aizen will simply said
    "shatter kyoka suigetsu" and its all over
    See I was trying to help you out but if insist, then I will.

    KS is no different than Kotoamatsukami. They both control on senses without the that someone knowing. But KS is stronger. Even thought it is stronger it can still be broken with simple sharingan and people who have Bijuu inside them.

    Even if they are put in KS, they can still break out by touching Aizen's zanpakto which Naruto characters can easily do, especially being scaled off Madara's Mach 75+ PS swing. Naruto characters blitz Aizen by far before he can even activate his Shikai.
     
         

  13. #63
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    See I was trying to help you out but if insist, then I will.

    KS is no different than Kotoamatsukami. They both control on senses without the that someone knowing. But KS is stronger. Even thought it is stronger it can still be broken with simple sharingan and people who have Bijuu inside them.

    Even if they are put in KS, they can still break out by touching Aizen's zanpakto which Naruto characters can easily do, especially being scaled off Madara's Mach 75+ PS swing. Naruto characters blitz Aizen by far before he can even activate his Shikai.
    BOLD: am done here you're beyond help

    the question is they are inside aizen KS, aizen can redo everything in that realm he can even escape certain death, look what happen when he troll half captain and vaizard in a flash, once you see him then you don't see him once you stab him then suddenly he's in other place completely unharmed,

    like i said how come they know to stop KS without any Intel ? don't tell me you're also in there and tell gayruto how to dispel it LMAO
     
         

  14. #64
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    BOLD: am done here you're beyond help

    the question is they are inside aizen KS, aizen can redo everything in that realm he can even escape certain death, look what happen when he troll half captain and vaizard in a flash, once you see him then you don't see him once you stab him then suddenly he's in other place completely unharmed,

    like i said how come they know to stop KS without any Intel ? don't tell me you're also in there and tell gayruto how to dispel it LMAO


    The problem is that he gets speed blitz before he does anything.
    Aizen can't do anything if he is vaporized into multiple atoms.
     
         

  15. #65
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post


    The problem is that he gets speed blitz before he does anything.
    Aizen can't do anything if he is vaporized into multiple atoms.
    eh ? aizen already mastered his bankai he can use shikai without using any command, and also am pretty sure he can use it without any diffculties, i mean he only need to hold his sword
     
         

  16. #66
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    eh ? aizen already mastered his bankai he can use shikai without using any command, and also am pretty sure he can use it without any diffculties, i mean he only need to hold his sword
    You still have not explained how that stops him from getting speed blitz then vaporized.
     
         

  17. #67
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    am pretty sure am talking about the sales period not OVERALL sales, idk if you read my post carefully before coming and try to act smart which is fail,
    lol, please do tell me why the hell you're using 2009? Get with the times, mate. It's 2012, not 2009. I'm not acting smart, you're just real stupid. Trying to say Bleach has higher sales then Naruto using the 2009 numbers when it's 2012 right now. Living in the past much?

    allowed me to tell you am talking about the sales period, the OP ask "when did bleach surpass naruto" there are a lot meanings for that, like power wise and rating/sales, i go for rating/sales since bleach verse pretty much shit naruto verse,
    now he said when ? it means he want to know is there a time when bleach beat naruto in one feat ? and bang i show him, and idk why you *****es trying to change my words and state overall sales while am talking about sales period,
    Wow you're extra bad. The OP does not ask "when did bleach surpass Naruto". That is nothing more then a generalization of his real question which is, "The two Anime's on a whole. When did you think the B-verse Surpassed the N-verse?" L2 read, idiot. Therefore his question is based on power, not sales. Why would someone want to know that Bleach has higher sales in 2009, when it's 2012 right now. Rofl, get a brain.

    Rest of your post is irrelevant, now I have proved you 100% entirely wrong. Get out, kthx.
    [/QUOTE]
     
         

  18. #68
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    lol, please do tell me why the hell you're using 2009? Get with the times, mate. It's 2012, not 2009. I'm not acting smart, you're just real stupid. Trying to say bleach has higher sales then naruto using the 2009 numbers when it's 2012 right now. Living in the past much?
    again am talking about sales period, am just being informative here because power wise bleach shit on naruto,
    of course am using the past sales because i said PERIOD and it did surpass naruto sales, i see nothing wrong providing people with information it don't hurt anyone nor it against the rules

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Wow you're extra bad. The op does not ask "when did bleach surpass naruto". That is nothing more then a generalization of his real question which is, "the two anime's on a whole. When did you think the b-verse surpassed the n-verse?" l2 read, idiot. Therefore his question is based on power, not sales. Why would someone want to know that bleach has higher sales in 2009, when it's 2012 right now. Rofl, get a brain.

    Rest of your post is irrelevant, now i have proved you 100% entirely wrong. Get out, kthx.

    yeah i did say i go for rating/sales feat since the power wise is pretty much obvious, and again that's what you called informative with me providing sales period for the manga i see no reason why you should get mad, nor i see a reason why you quote my post well maybe because you got butthurt since i call your hiatus rumor is delusional LMAO,

    why would someone want to know that ? wow just wow its what you called history, and i don't see why is that a problem for you, it won't hurt that much knowing bleach has higher sales than naruto for once unless you don't believe it at 1st and suddenly shit come to you LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    You still have not explained how that stops him from getting speed blitz then vaporized.
    why would he get speed blitz in the 1st place when naruto verse don't know what aizen will do ?
     
         
    Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 10-09-2012 at 11:42 AM.

  19. #69
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    again am talking about sales period, am just being informative here because power wise bleach shit on naruto,
    of course am using the past sales because i said PERIOD and it did surpass naruto sales, i see nothing wrong providing people with information it don't hurt anyone nor it against the rules
    Again, I'm telling you firstly, no one wants to know about sales, and secondly no one wants to know about 2009 sales.

    yeah i did say i go for rating/sales feat since the power wise is pretty much obvious, and again that's what you called informative with me providing sales period for the manga i see no reason why you should get mad, nor i see a reason why you quote my post well maybe because you got butthurt since i call your hiatus rumor is delusional LMAO,
    Doesn't matter if it's obvious or not. Thread is about power, not sales. OP does not want to know about sales, if he did he can google it for statistics. I'm not butthurt, I am just feeling sorry because you're that much more stupid then the average person. I've won in both threads, get out.

    why would someone want to know that ? wow just wow its what you called history, and i don't see why is that a problem for you, it won't hurt that much knowing bleach has higher sales than naruto for once unless you don't believe it at 1st and suddenly shit come to you LMAO
    Wow, shit you're stupid. OBVIOUSLY I was talking about no one wanting to know in THIS thread because it is solely about power. If someone were to make another thread on sales, that is another different story. Can't you even figure that out? Your brain that small?

    You've lost, admit defeat.
     
         

  20. #70
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    again am talking about sales period, am just being informative here because power wise bleach shit on naruto,
    of course am using the past sales because i said PERIOD and it did surpass naruto sales, i see nothing wrong providing people with information it don't hurt anyone nor it against the rules




    yeah i did say i go for rating/sales feat since the power wise is pretty much obvious, and again that's what you called informative with me providing sales period for the manga i see no reason why you should get mad, nor i see a reason why you quote my post well maybe because you got butthurt since i call your hiatus rumor is delusional LMAO,

    why would someone want to know that ? wow just wow its what you called history, and i don't see why is that a problem for you, it won't hurt that much knowing bleach has higher sales than naruto for once unless you don't believe it at 1st and suddenly shit come to you LMAO



    why would he get speed blitz in the 1st place when naruto verse don't know what aizen will do ?
    You really are retarded. Noone in Bleach has shown the power Uchiha Madara has shown from a casual unsheathing of a sword. Get your facts straight before you blurt out bullshit.

    He gets speed blitz before he does anything. Aizen is Mach 24 while naruto is Mach 75+. Yeah thats 3x that much. Aizen definitely gets speed blitz.
     
         

  21. #71
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Again, I'm telling you firstly, no one wants to know about sales, and secondly no one wants to know about 2009 sales.
    how do you know that ? its just you there are other people who haven't know anything about that, oh and also you also don't know that's why you act like that but well **** am right and of course you mad since you were very confident that bleach never surpass naruto sales even once... and i just shit on that


    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Doesn't matter if it's obvious or not. Thread is about power, not sales. OP does not want to know about sales, if he did he can google it for statistics. I'm not butthurt, I am just feeling sorry because you're that much more stupid then the average person. I've won in both threads, get out.
    i guess am already tell you that why i mention sales, it won't change anything anyway, i just stating fact... is that wrong ? it doesn't matter if its 2009 or 1999 in the end of the day they still will count that, so of course people need to know that but there are butthurt like you am pretty sure as bleach fans you'll know that there a times when bleach surpass naruto but surprisingly you know nothing of it and have the confident to say bleach don't never ranked after one piece which is epicly owned by great ME

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Wow, shit you're stupid. OBVIOUSLY I was talking about no one wanting to know in THIS thread because it is solely about power. If someone were to make another thread on sales, that is another different story. Can't you even figure that out? Your brain that small?

    You've lost, admit defeat.
    is it really for you to understand that am just being informative ? and also info like that don't hurt anyone idk why you get mad over something like that. and also that was fact it was not fan imagination like your bleach hiatus BS


    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    You really are retarded. Noone in Bleach has shown the power Uchiha Madara has shown from a casual unsheathing of a sword. Get your facts straight before you blurt out bullshit.

    He gets speed blitz before he does anything. Aizen is Mach 24 while naruto is Mach 75+. Yeah thats 3x that much. Aizen definitely gets speed blitz.
    dude yamaji can destroy the entire soul society with his bankai,
    you know speed blitz will come after the opponent know what their opponent will do, and use their speed to prevent their enemy from using that tech, in this case naruto don't know what will happen to him this is why i see no reason why naruto will speed blitsz aizen out of nowhere right of the bat.
     
         

  22. #72
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    dude yamaji can destroy the entire soul society with his bankai,
    you know speed blitz will come after the opponent know what their opponent will do, and use their speed to prevent their enemy from using that tech, in this case naruto don't know what will happen to him this is why i see no reason why naruto will speed blitsz aizen out of nowhere right of the bat.
    He didn't destroy it did he. There is something called hype just the trillion zombies.

    I'm done here, you obviously do not know what speed blitz is. :sy:
     
         

  23. #73
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    how do you know that ? its just you there are other people who haven't know anything about that, oh and also you also don't know that's why you act like that but well **** am right and of course you mad since you were very confident that bleach never surpass naruto sales even once... and i just shit on that
    :sy: Well duh, if people want to know about sales, they can google it like I said. It's very simple. LMAO, I know Bleach has beaten Naruto once, but all in all I was ALWAYS from start to finish talking about overall sales, so what did you win? What did you shit on? Your own stupidity? Pretty much.

    i guess am already tell you that why i mention sales, it won't change anything anyway, i just stating fact... is that wrong ? it doesn't matter if its 2009 or 1999 in the end of the day they still will count that, so of course people need to know that but there are butthurt like you am pretty sure as bleach fans you'll know that there a times when bleach surpass naruto but surprisingly you know nothing of it and have the confident to say bleach don't never ranked after one piece which is epicly owned by great ME
    You're right, they will still count that, only when it's added altogether. For example One Piece in the past has never sold as much as it does now, but now that it does, it has sold over 150M copies ALTOGETHER. Like I would care if they sold 1M this year or last year, overall sales is what makes a manga. I know more, you know nothing bud, mentioning sales in a power thread, hilarious. Who are you informing? Why do you need to be informative? No ones asking you, you got nothing related to the thread? Don't post.

    is it really for you to understand that am just being informative ? and also info like that don't hurt anyone idk why you get mad over something like that. and also that was fact it was not fan imagination like your bleach hiatus BS
    Is it really hard for you to understand that no one gives a shit about sales in this thread? Better yet is it that much harder to understand that this ain't a sales thread?

    You can say I'm butthurt or mad all you like, I mean how can I not be after all? I've never seen someone so stupid before.

    -Posts sales in a power thread
    -Thinks he's right, thinks he's being informative when those are just mere statistics anyone can google straight away
    -Thinks everyone that proves him wrong is butthurt
    -Thinks 2009 sales are something to boast about when overall sales are 1000x more significant
    -Thinks one year of Bleach sales will make Bleach second to One Piece, HILARIOUS LOLOLOL.

    Please, no more, you're getting owned here so hard by both of us. Just stop. It would be better for you, not many people have viewed this thread, your stupidity is still a secret.
     
         

  24. #74
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    He didn't destroy it did he. There is something called hype just the trillion zombies.

    I'm done here, you obviously do not know what speed blitz is. :sy:
    but he can which is why he don't want to use it in a long run fight,
    of course i know i already told you there is a condition when someone need to do that........
    let see naruto speed blitz aizen rhen what ? TBB ? it takes time, rasengan ? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    :sy: Well duh, if people want to know about sales, they can google it like I said. It's very simple. LMAO, I know Bleach has beaten Naruto once, but all in all I was ALWAYS from start to finish talking about overall sales, so what did you win? What did you shit on? Your own stupidity? Pretty much.
    *sigh* not really that archive is hard to find for newbie, and i from the start talking about sales period which if that the case then you shouldn't quote my post cause we're talking about 2 different things, idk i don't really care winning or not am here to state fact that i know that's all there is to it unless am not the one who run away because i can't find the prove that bleach anime is on hiatus because the reason is on your imagination LMAO......



    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    You're right, they will still count that, only when it's added altogether. For example One Piece in the past has never sold as much as it does now, but now that it does, it has sold over 150M copies ALTOGETHER. Like I would care if they sold 1M this year or last year, overall sales is what makes a manga. I know more, you know nothing bud, mentioning sales in a power thread, hilarious. Who are you informing? Why do you need to be informative? No ones asking you, you got nothing related to the thread? Don't post.
    and again i don't need your to care...... i just state some fact over there... there is no need for you to get mad and quote my post if you don't like it or can't believe it or you can politely ask where i find such state,
    oh and also if you do know that bleach beat naruto sales once upon a time then why you don't mention from the get go ? it was after i post that video you started to talk about overall sales.........

    well i want to post and its none of your concern because am pretty sure i have my right, and you don't tell me what to do when you can't even reply to my post in the other thread


    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Is it really hard for you to understand that no one gives a shit about sales in this thread? Better yet is it that much harder to understand that this ain't a sales thread?
    again i could care less if you don't care, lots of people don't know about that including you, and that's why you mad because you feel trashed after you confidently claim that bleach never finish 2nd to one piece but well **** i have the data,

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    You can say I'm butthurt or mad all you like, I mean how can I not be after all? I've never seen someone so stupid before.

    -Posts sales in a power thread
    -Thinks he's right, thinks he's being informative when those are just mere statistics anyone can google straight away
    -Thinks everyone that proves him wrong is butthurt
    -Thinks 2009 sales are something to boast about when overall sales are 1000x more significant
    -Thinks one year of Bleach sales will make Bleach second to One Piece, HILARIOUS LOLOLOL.

    Please, no more, you're getting owned here so hard by both of us. Just stop. It would be better for you, not many people have viewed this thread, your stupidity is still a secret.
    that's my line over there LOL, am talking about period sales then as soon as i show you guys some proof you started to talk about overall sales, which is amusing because i never talk about that in the 1st place, am fully aware OP and dragon ball shit on every manga when you compare their overall sales

    -is that wrong ?, i mean how much people in here actually wanted to know about some thing while they can Google it ?
    like "can you tell me what death note about ?" where can i read ****** manga ?" "where can i watch this ***** anime ?

    -well **** you never prove me wrong because am talking about period sales from the get go, but you in the other hand never mention about overall sales... not after i post that video LMAO

    -am not boasting about that LOL just saying is that wrong ?

    -eh ? now i never said that

    owned ? yeah right am not the idiot who think vasta lorde is stronger than espada and they are still out there, and yet the hueco mundo is ruled by juha bach epic fail over there sonny.
     
         

  25. #75
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm..
     

    Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

    Bleach > Naruto
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •