Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    *sigh* not really that archive is hard to find for newbie, and i from the start talking about sales period which if that the case then you shouldn't quote my post cause we're talking about 2 different things, idk i don't really care winning or not am here to state fact that i know that's all there is to it unless am not the one who run away because i can't find the prove that bleach anime is on hiatus because the reason is on your imagination LMAO......
    Right here, you're telling me google is hard to use for "newbies"?. I just googled Manga 2009 sales and I found the top 10 list. There is no such thing as a newbie on google. Bleach is on hiatus, I don't need proof. It will 100% return to anime, therefore it is not completely cancelled. There's no point replying to an idiot is there, waste of time.

and again i don't need your to care...... i just state some fact over there... there is no need for you to get mad and quote my post if you don't like it or can't believe it or you can politely ask where i find such state,
    oh and also if you do know that bleach beat naruto sales once upon a time then why you don't mention from the get go ? it was after i post that video you started to talk about overall sales.........
    I presumed you were talking about overall sales when I read your first post actually, because 2009 is so outdated. I was wrong there, but at the same time sales still don't belong here.

well i want to post and its none of your concern because am pretty sure i have my right, and you don't tell me what to do when you can't even reply to my post in the other thread
    And at the same time everyone has a right to post on this forum, but so what? There's a reason why specific threads are made. If anyone could say anything in a thread, then NB might as well change their entire format to one thread.

again i could care less if you don't care, lots of people don't know about that including you, and that's why you mad because you feel trashed after you confidently claim that bleach never finish 2nd to one piece but well **** i have the data,
    That's not the point. I'm speaking for everyone else in this thread, who have read the question about power. Do you not think you're contradicting yourself here? I had just told you I was quoting you because I was talking about overall sales, but now you're twisiting my words and saying the bolded? I claimed Bleach was not second to One Piece, and it isn't. Naruto is.

that's my line over there LOL, am talking about period sales then as soon as i show you guys some proof you started to talk about overall sales, which is amusing because i never talk about that in the 1st place, am fully aware OP and dragon ball shit on every manga when you compare their overall sales
    Read above, I said I presumed you were talking about overall sales in your initial post.

-is that wrong ?, i mean how much people in here actually wanted to know about some thing while they can Google it ?
    like "can you tell me what death note about ?" where can i read ****** manga ?" "where can i watch this ***** anime ?
    It is wrong. Sales are statistics, whilst universe vs universe contains many factors that could determine the win. Everyone has different theories, you won't find a perfect one no matter what you google when it comes to power.

-well **** you never prove me wrong because am talking about period sales from the get go, but you in the other hand never mention about overall sales... not after i post that video LMAO
    Read above.

-am not boasting about that LOL just saying is that wrong ?
    It is called boasting. This is a power thread, not only have you mentioned sales statistics, but you mentioned ones from 2009 which is insignificant right now.

owned ? yeah right am not the idiot who think vasta lorde is stronger than espada and they are still out there, and yet the hueco mundo is ruled by juha bach epic fail over there sonny.
    Nice logic? So Aizen and the espada are defeated, Juha Bach moves in equals therefore automatically Vasto Lorde's are weaker?
    1) Never seen more then one vasto lorde
    2) Description of vasto lorde: "The Vasto Lordes' combat capabilities are above that of the captains of the Gotei 13."
    "Tōshirō Hitsugaya states that if Sōsuke Aizen has more than ten Arrancar at Vasto Lorde level, Soul Society would be doomed"

And just so you know, Aizen had a vasto lorde, her name was Harribel. Of course not the strongest.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Re: When Did Bleach Surpass Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Right here, you're telling me google is hard to use for "newbies"?. I just googled Manga 2009 sales and I found the top 10 list. There is no such thing as a newbie on google. Bleach is on hiatus, I don't need proof. It will 100% return to anime, therefore it is not completely cancelled. There's no point replying to an idiot is there, waste of time.
    there are specific key words for that you know,if you only search for manga 2009 sales it will only show the 2nd half of 2009 which is naruto at 2nd and belach at 3rd, but am talking about the 1st period of 2009 sales which is bleach ranked at 2nd place above naruto, newbie will never know about sales period because they don't even know thereare things like that in manga sales system,

ok bleach is on hiatus and the anime will come back 100% is only your fanfaith nothing more, in other words you're being biased over here without looking at the other side of the road, while am being objective, its not like i think bleach anime will never comeback, but am questioning why there's no official statement from pierrot and shounen jump about that hiatus you're talking about...........

I presumed you were talking about overall sales when I read your first post actually, because 2009 is so outdated. I was wrong there, but at the same time sales still don't belong here.
    then why don't you try to ask me 1st before assuming things ? and they way you ask is quite rude considering i don't offend anyone with my post,

And at the same time everyone has a right to post on this forum, but so what? There's a reason why specific threads are made. If anyone could say anything in a thread, then NB might as well change their entire format to one thread.
    why not ? i don't offend anyone with my post you can just ignore it after all my post got nothing to do with you right ?
    or you can just report it for being off topic rather than reply it with rude post

That's not the point. I'm speaking for everyone else in this thread, who have read the question about power. Do you not think you're contradicting yourself here? I had just told you I was quoting you because I was talking about overall sales, but now you're twisiting my words and saying the bolded? I claimed Bleach was not second to One Piece, and it isn't. Naruto is.
    and again in my initial post it was written very well i was talking about PERIOD sales, if you read it carefully you'll understand, but even if you not there is no reason for you to reply with such a rude post, oh and also what am talking about is right that bleach finish 2nd in 2009 1st half sales period...

Read above, I said I presumed you were talking about overall sales in your initial post.
    you shouldn't.......

It is wrong. Sales are statistics, whilst universe vs universe contains many factors that could determine the win. Everyone has different theories, you won't find a perfect one no matter what you google when it comes to power.
    and again my post don't hurt anyone, if you don't like it fell free to ignore it or report it its juts simple,
    in the end of the day my statement is the like that where can i watch this anime thread it wont hurt anyone......

It is called boasting. This is a power thread, not only have you mentioned sales statistics, but you mentioned ones from 2009 which is insignificant right now.
    nah i never boast about that, i just stating truth, which is most people don't know just saying, its you who try to belittle my post and claim it was wrong while you don't know what am talking about.....

Nice logic? So Aizen and the espada are defeated, Juha Bach moves in equals therefore automatically Vasto Lorde's are weaker?
    1) Never seen more then one vasto lorde
    2) Description of vasto lorde: "The Vasto Lordes' combat capabilities are above that of the captains of the Gotei 13."
    "Tōshirō Hitsugaya states that if Sōsuke Aizen has more than ten Arrancar at Vasto Lorde level, Soul Society would be doomed"

And just so you know, Aizen had a vasto lorde, her name was Harribel. Of course not the strongest.
    there are 3 vasta lorde in aizen army, starkk,barragan and harribel, and yeah the vasta lorde battle prowess is indeed above the average captain power, which shown by starkk and the others in the war, you did see it takes 2 or 3 captain level fighter to beat them some even can't do jackshit against them,

that conclude the vasta lorde is nothing new and they already appear in the past chapter.......
    which is in that thread people were talking that the vasta lorde will make their 1st appearance

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234