Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Hashirama cant take kurama

    Never mind. My argument was based on the show which apparently doesnt matter.
     
         
    Last edited by thegreatninja13; 10-07-2012 at 06:18 PM.

  2. #2
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    That wasn't canon. Why do I waste my time with you fools?
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    hashi stopped him from not letting him roaming free
     
         

  4. #4
    i pledge to a flag so grey MellowHype's Avatar
    Status
    MellowHype is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    Posts
    4,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    MellowHype wa ichiban
    subarashi desu
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    That wasn't canon. Why do I waste my time with you fools?
    I suggest you stay away from Naruto Discussion.
     
         

  5. #5
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    Yet Hashi completely restrained it for the sealing while holding off Madara. Simple Logic.
    Waste of my time.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    He could not "defeat" it, but he could hold it down with his mokuton, like kushina could with her chain no jutsu
     
         

  7. #7
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by MellowHype View Post
    I suggest you stay away from Naruto Discussion.
    I need to bring the word of God to these humans, do I not? o_o
     
         

  8. #8
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Yet Hashi completely restrained it for the sealing while holding off Madara. Simple Logic.
    Waste of my time.
    He could hold it down for a short time yes? i dont see your point i said he could not defeat it sealing is different my point was if naruto completely harnasses kurama he cant be sealed and so it would become a fight to the death and i dont think Hashi could take him also dont act like you are a genious your logic can be flawed just like everyone elses
     
         

  9. #9
    Member miino's Avatar
    Status
    miino is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    446
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the Lord of Darkness
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    hashi defeated both madara and kyuubi!
    deal with it ,and yeah the fight you are talking about is not the real one
     
         

  10. #10
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I need to bring the word of God to these humans, do I not? o_o
    i base my arguments on both the manga and the show so i guess in your eyes i could be wrong i dont really get it tho both are made by the same person
     
         

  11. #11
    -Uchiha Traitor- nightfury028's Avatar
    Status
    nightfury028 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In your Dreams
    Posts
    510
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    This thread didn't just give me cancer but I also died from it then got resurrected and got cancer again, that's how bad this thread is.

    -Iamwumbo
     
         

  12. #12
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Not some lame ass kanji location
    Posts
    16,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    He can suppress kurama.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    i guess im wrong for taking the show into account i will know that from now on how do i kill a thread
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    Alright I will say this:

    KURAMA CAN'T BE DEFEATED, WHICH IS WHY YOU HAVE TO SEAL IT TO STOP IT

    Now stop making useless debates, Hashi still beat Madara and Kurama, it would be easy cause as soon as it was freed from Madaras control it would most likely help Madara, but Hashi probably just held it down for most of fight
     
         

  15. #15
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    okay im wrong i get it i just saw (from the show) how hashi could barely hold kurama down so it doesnt seem like they are on the same level but if the show does not count i guess my argument is invalid
     
         

  16. #16
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    what? kurama never destroyed hashi's wood in the manga..
    or are you talking about the generations clip?
    i was refering to the show but apparently that may as well be satanic i wasnt aware
     
         

  17. #17
    Sharingan Specialist midobeast123's Avatar
    Status
    midobeast123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    yup kurama is a beast
     
         

  18. #18
    Member thegreatninja13's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatninja13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    oh i see

    you better hope this thread gets closed lol
    I wish it would be because i recognize that if the show doesnt count i am completely off base but i dont see why the show doesnt count
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    Tailed Beast cannot be killed.
     
         

  20. #20
    - I N A C T I V E - Thoth's Avatar
    Status
    Thoth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    8,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.
     



    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    He already did.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member
    Status
    Razen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama cant take kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatninja13 View Post
    I wish it would be because i recognize that if the show doesnt count i am completely off base but i dont see why the show doesnt count
    because it's just things that they made up, if it's not in the maga it's not true.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •