Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member ~Dream~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Dream~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,318
    Location
    Between her thighs
    This user has no status.
     

    One Piece > Naruto?

    It's my opinion. Now let's watch this trailer of Fish Man Island.

     
         

  2. #2
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,820
    What a drag...
     



    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    I was going to counter your argument, then I saw "It's my opinion.". Respect right there.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Monster nagato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    414
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    search bar > both
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member ~Dream~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Dream~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,318
    Location
    Between her thighs
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    How am I suppose to use the search bar when this video hasn't been posted? No need for search for this.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    xMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    922
    Location
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    I was going to counter your argument, then I saw "It's my opinion.". Respect right there.
    ^^^all true iwas expecting a troll lol and btw a nive amv you posted.
     
         

  6. #6
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,337
    Location
    n
    I've got no strings to hold me
    down.
     

    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    In the opinion of many, it is.

    It's also the same vice versa.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member minato23's Avatar
    Status
    minato23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,811
    Location
    KH13
    versace
     

    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    My dick>your opinion

    LMAO jk, IMO one piece is better than naruto
     
         

  8. #8
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34,337
    Location
    n
    I've got no strings to hold me
    down.
     

    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by minato23 View Post
    My dick>your opinion

    LMAO jk, IMO one piece is better than naruto
    At least his opinion exists.
     
         

  9. #9
    -@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    SAmIDeXtEr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    864
    Location
    U.S.A
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R
     

    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    Well, well ......It definitely is better than naruto in terms of fun ............
     
         

  10. #10
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by minato23 View Post
    My dick>your opinion

    LMAO jk, IMO one piece is better than naruto
    Ha!
    I was about to say...
    Anyways yeah. One piece is currently better than Naruto.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member minato23's Avatar
    Status
    minato23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,811
    Location
    KH13
    versace
     

    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    At least his opinion exists.
    My penis is 12 inches of pure existence
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Ha!
    Didnt click *show* because I dont wanna take the chance.
    lmao, it just says "jk I agree"
     
         
    Last edited by minato23; 10-08-2012 at 04:05 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,657
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    looks nice...i`ll start reading onepiece manga :D
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Words of wisdom's Avatar
    Status
    Words of wisdom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    656
    Location
    Deep inside them sugarwalls
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    I agree
     
         

  14. #14
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47,450
    Location
    Australia
    Something.
     



    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster nagato View Post
    search bar > both
    Do you realize he posted in the video section?
     
         

  15. #15
    Beat you down. Punch's Avatar
    Status
    Punch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    516
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece > Naruto?

    IMO it is.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •