Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

uchihas=shit!

100% prooved.

Last edited by peaceful; 07-16-2009 at 03:54 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

Re: Sasuke won againt BEE!!! Uchiha logic dun dun...

I can't tell if this is serious or not. If Karin wasn't there Sasuke would have died twice. Period. Even with Amaterasu he didn't even wound Kirabi.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Making a Comeback!

people say sasuke will lose because sasuke always (not some of the time but always ) assumes he is stronger than his opponent and killer bee put him in his place for it and a wounded sasuke would not be trying to pick a fight imo

1st point (sasukes first loss) his chidori can be blocked by lightning elemental recomposition killer bee isnt running chidori through his swords but whatever he's using is of at least equal strength seeing as his swords were not rendered useless by sasukes blade and i dont think using lightning on someone who has mastered the element will have the same effect as someone whose techniques are crippled by it and sasuke not letting kirabi kill them both is no surprise as he is a very powerful ninja and sauske got hit mainly because he got big headed and thought he was the only person smart enough to run elemental chakra through a weapon (harsh reasoning but the central message is clear)

2 (second and third losses) i dont think sasuke knows itachi gave him all his techs yet

3 (final vedict) i do think that if sasukes intention had been to kill the bee it would be dead however a one shot amaterasu is an insult to kirabi its gonna take more from sasuke because as we have been shown 3 times (by sasuke himself, madara, and kirabi amaterasu can be avoided)

Last edited by Deidara...; 07-14-2009 at 09:51 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

The moment that Kirabi was normal and was Tsukuyomi Sasuke could have casted Amaterasu if he wanted him dead... It is fanfic to say that Tsuku succeeded and Amaterasu wouldnt ...

Status
    Mar 2009
    appreciating sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    It is fanfic to say that Tsuku succeeded and Amaterasu wouldnt ...
    This whole post is fanfic... an Uchiha lost, deal with it

Status
    Jun 2009
    Making a Comeback!

The moment that Kirabi was normal and was Tsukuyomi Sasuke could have casted Amaterasu if he wanted him dead... It is fanfic to say that Tsuku succeeded and Amaterasu wouldnt ...
    tsukuyomi is a genjutsu it will never work on kirabi as he always has two sources of chakra that he can control independently of each other

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    tsukuyomi is a genjutsu it will never work on kirabi as he always has two sources of chakra that he can control independently of each other
    You missed my point. We saw Sasuke doing genjutsu on bee. Insted of genjutsu he could have used amaterasu. But he didnt because he wanted himm alive.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Nah...you won't make me believe in that .You like Sasuke... no ? Don't deny it , jesh ... it's obvious.

Well I hate Sasuke , so I don't care , he loses at everything in my view xDD lol

8-tails pwned him 2 times , and what Sasuke did both times ?

1st time . he got hit and did this O_o !!!
    2nd time . he got hit and did !!!

And both times Karin and Yugo saved his ass. If there was no Suigetsu... Karin...Yugo, there won't be Sasuke anymore.

What Sasuke did to stop 8-tails from doing that big energy ball thingy , he did , if not Suigetsu , they were died .

But wait ! After Sasuke and his team got pwned , he decided to use his cheap powers . Cheapeterasu !!! Kabooom !!! He's all acting cool again , like he did not get pwned .

Yeah...yeah...yeah..Sasuke was fighting to capture 8-tails not to kill him , right ? Well who cares !!! He would be died, for such a mistake .

And what did happen at the very end !??? Sasuke got tricked by little trick !!! Bee got away with tentacle left in lake where they fought...

He FAILED , it's a fact xDD KilleBee is now singing by rocks and laughing at Sasuke xD

Status
    Jun 2009
    Making a Comeback!

You missed my point. We saw Sasuke doing genjutsu on bee. Insted of genjutsu he could have used amaterasu. But he didnt because he wanted himm alive.
    my bad

i agree sasuke can defeat bee if his plan is to kill him but i dont think it would be that simple as we dont know bee's replacement abilities

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hiebie- View Post
    Nah...you won't make me believe in that .You like Sasuke... no ? Don't deny it , jesh ... it's obvious.

Well I hate Sasuke , so I don't care , he loses at everything in my view xDD lol

And both times Karin and Yugo saved his ass. If there was no Suigetsu... Karin...Yugo, there won't be Sasuke anymore.

What Sasuke did to stop 8-tails from doing that big energy ball thingy , he did , if not Suigetsu , they were died .

But wait ! After Sasuke and his team got pwned , he decided to use his cheap powers . Cheapeterasu !!! Kabooom !!! He's all acting cool again , like he did not get pwned .

Yeah...yeah...yeah..Sasuke was fighting to capture 8-tails not to kill him , right ? Well who cares !!! He would be died, for such a mistake .

And what did happen at the very end !??? Sasuke got tricked by little trick !!! Bee got away with tentacle left in lake where they fought...

He FAILED , it's a fact xDD KilleBee is now singing by rocks and laughing at Sasuke xD
    lol + rep!!! lol i have already give you rep... was it good or bad?
    my bad

i agree sasuke can defeat bee if his plan is to kill him but i dont think it would be that simple as we dont know bee's replacement abilities
    Well i dont think Bee would expect an amaterasu!

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

You're assuming that Amaterasu can't be avoided by Kirabi. We have seen others avoid it. We have seen Kirabi himself avoid it. You saying that Sasuke could have just amaterasu'd Kirabi and its game over is nothing but speculation on your part.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by -Hiebie- View Post

ur correct in saying that it took his whole team to fight one person (which i thought was hilarious) but what peaceful is saying is what if sasuke and taka had come with ntention to kill bee and they took him seriously would the outcome be different (its vague but yu get my point)

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    You're assuming that Amaterasu can't be avoided by Kirabi. We have seen others avoid it. We have seen Kirabi himself avoid it. You saying that Sasuke could have just amaterasu'd Kirabi and its game over is nothing but speculation on your part.
    this another useless post based on ridiculous theories. especially when you consider the fact that like someone has already said Karin practically brought his ass back to life a couple of times.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

So he was effective with a genjutsu which i s more difficult to succed than amatarasu and amaterasu wouldnt?:o:confused:
    ur correct in saying that it took his whole team to fight one person (which i thought was hilarious) but what peaceful is saying is what if sasuke and taka had come with ntention to kill bee and they took him seriously would the outcome be different (its vague but yu get my point)

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

lol why you keep making these threads mang? Sasuke lost, he was fully rested .. if you keep saying Sasuke so smart and stuff .. then he's actually retarded because if you're serious about running out to capture the 2nd strongest tailed beast host while you're hurt and still recovering? .. than you're just plain special. Pain didn't give Jiraya a second chance when they first fought and by the time Jiraya figured out how his techs worked .. he was dead. Same goes for sasuke. He would've been long dead before he figured out KillerBee. I agree with one of your posts that said if he'd used Tsukuyomi on him followed by Amateratsu he might've killed Bee .. but then again we don't know if Sasuke has Tsukuyomi .... actually for that fact we don't know if Sasuke every single one of Itachis MS abilities. my 2cents

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omoilol View Post
    lol why you keep making these threads mang? Sasuke lost, he was fully rested .. if you keep saying Sasuke so smart and stuff .. then he's actually retarded because if you're serious about running out to capture the 2nd strongest tailed beast host while you're hurt and still recovering? .. than you're just plain special. Pain didn't give Jiraya a second chance when they first fought and by the time Jiraya figured out how his techs worked .. he was dead. Same goes for sasuke. He would've been long dead before he figured out KillerBee. I agree with one of your posts that said if he'd used Tsukuyomi on him followed by Amateratsu he might've killed Bee .. but then again we don't know if Sasuke has Tsukuyomi .... actually for that fact we don't know if Sasuke every single one of Itachis MS abilities. my 2cents
    Sasuke said that he hasnt fully recovered not me.

And you missed my point. As Kabumaru understanded i try to say that if he succeded in doing an eye contact genjutsu which is extremely difficult to do against a blind(?) ninja amaterasu would have suceedeed in hiting his target. If bee in normal is hit with this then bee is dead. But sasuke didnt want him dead, did he?

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

So he was effective with a genjutsu which i s more difficult to succed than amatarasu and amaterasu wouldnt?:o:confused:

Effective with a genjutsu? He paralyzed him for a second which led to Sasuke being exhausted, hence him panting after using it. The second after the genjutsu was used Kirabi hit Sasuke with a killing blow only to see Jugo save him.

Also why is a genjutsu harder to land? It depends on the fighter, you can't just say Amaterasu is easier to land than Tsukiyomi. Its once again speculation on your part.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/15/ (Images aren't working) The genjutsu wasn't effective anyway, as you see from that.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Effective with a genjutsu? He paralyzed him for a second which led to Sasuke being exhausted, hence him panting after using it. The second after the genjutsu was used Kirabi hit Sasuke with a killing blow only to see Jugo save him.

Also why is a genjutsu harder to land? It depends on the fighter, you can't just say Amaterasu is easier to land than Tsukiyomi. Its once again speculation on your part.

Naruto 413 page 15 | One Manga (Images aren't working) The genjutsu wasn't effective anyway, as you see from that.
    You misse my point again. I dont talk about effectiveness but accuracy and chance of success. Amaterasu is better in both fields. Make them three actually considering effectiveness.

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

You misse my point again. I dont talk about effectiveness but accuracy and chance of success. Amaterasu is better in both fields. Make them three actually considering effectiveness.
    But once again your assuming Kirabi doesn't have a counter for the ability while in his normal mode.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

But once again your assuming Kirabi doesn't have a counter for the ability while in his normal mode.
    He didnt show us anything to believe so...
    And not everyone can counter ama excpet for one or two people...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Making a Comeback!

nanaki u have a good point which is why i say if sasuke were to win he would not get the victory with a one shot because most high level ninjas know complex replacement techniques and the genjutsu sasuke used was not a tsukuyomi (maybe the tsukuyomi would have held him for a couple more seconds we really dont know) but what peaceful is saying is that if sasuke caught him with clearly the most powerful genjutsu in his arsenal and (seconds later, which could be to late ) fired off an amaterasu killerbee's chances of regaining composure in time to avoid serious damage is unlikely

sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

cant believe how many people still say that Sasuke lost, that he was defeated 2, or three times. First of all, let me break down every scene of that fight.

Health and Mind set
    1. Let gets this straight. Sasuke was wounded prior to the fight, thanks to his enounter with Itachi, which nearly killed him, and Left him extremely exhausted. Cleary seen when he didnt show us his amazing speed, which Madara is impressed with.
    2. Sasukes objective from the very start was to capture the Hachibi, not kill it.
    3. Hachibi had just woken up from a nap, meaning he was fully rested. And for those that says that Hachibi might not have been fully healthy after he woke up, because he was fighting or training, its simply bullshit. The manga gave no implication of that, further more, a Bijuu will restore your health and stamina faster when you rest. Just look how Tsunade made Naruto train until he was exhausted so that he would sleep for the next 3 days, just for him to wake up in a couple of hours like new.
    4. Hachibis sole objective was to kill the people that wanted to capture him.

Hachibi lost because because he transformed into Beast mode
    No, he didnt. He lost because he was facing an Uchiha. Plain and simple. Sasuke at anytime could have just use amaterasu, and finish him off, but that wasnt his objective.

Sasuke first lost against Hachibi
    1. Terrific, Hachibi pinned down a wounded Sasuke with his 7 swords, which took Sasuke by surprise. Sasuke was down but not out. Sasuke could have done many things to save himself.
    2. He could have one shotted Hachibi with Amatrasu when killer bee went for the kill. So just like Sasuke was suprised and couldnt react to Hachibi attack, Hachibi would have been surprised and wouldnt be able to react in time to save himself from amaterasu. This remind me Kakashis situation with Kakuzu. Many people said that Kakakshi would have been killed by Kakuzu if Naruto and yamato hadnt interved and this is simply bullshit. As stated by kakashi, he stated that he was about to use his MS to finish off Kakuzu right before Naruto and Yamato came. This is almost the same scenario, except for the Sasuke wanting to kill his opponnent.
    3. Sasuke could have use his raiton sword the momento Hachibi was close enought to caught him off guard. If Chidori is able to cut through anything and we saw Sasukes raiton sword cutting through Hachibis tentacle, i dont even want to know what Sasuke would have done to Killer bee in his normal mode.
    4. Sasuke could have use his raiton neddles, the ones he used against Deidara to explode the mini bombs, leaving him an opening for Sasuke to evade the attack.
    5. Not only that, even with multple swords stuck on his body, Sasuke still had the strength to hold back Killer Bee raiton sword from cutting through Zabuza sword.

Sasuke second lost against Hachibi
    1. This is simply bullshit. Sasuke always had Killer Bee on his sight when he came at him. Hell, Sasuke Tsukuyomi him, when he could have easily amaterasu his ass.

Sasuke third lost against Hachibi 1. This is simple bullshit. He could have easily used Susanowo and block the attack. If Amaterasu one shotted the second strongest Bijuu, i dont even want to know what Susanowo would have done to Hachibi. Probably rip his soul through his ass!!!

Final Verdict
    1. A wounded Sasuke would have pwned Killer Bees ass right from the start with amaterasu, but people would have just said, Hachibi was simply the weakest Bijuu.
    Hey you put up a good point for alot of that, yes Sasuke could have amaterasu him the entire time which your right puts any argument to shame. But i dont see anywhere in the manga that says he was wounded before the fight. Sasuke had time to heal before he left for the cloud village.
    Unless there is a chapter that says hes wounded please find it for me, and also you were the one who told me that Sasuke never used Tsukuyomi on the Hachibi
    Also Suigetsu said in the fight that they would have to fight to kill if they wanted to capture him
    And sasuke tried to use chidori or at least in his sword but Killerbee did the same thing
    But you did convince me so yea

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Izuna you bloody bastard!!! show yourself coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kabumaru got that almost right!!! I am saying almost what Kabumaru is saying!!!

@ I will find the link later! I just used Tsukuyomi in order to convince people that it was genjutsu and avoid of my point comments like"but this was tsukuyomi and bee escaped it" etc when i want to sow them that had he used amaterasu he would have killed had he want to. Sasuke actions dont agree with Suigetsu though untill he used ama!!1

Last edited by peaceful; 07-14-2009 at 10:40 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Making a Comeback!

He didnt show us anything to believe so...
    And not everyone can counter ama excpet for one or two people...
    sasuke, madara, and kirabi all avoided it (clearly oro could to since sasuke used his tech to escape.)

3 and a possible (which is really 4)

so its been proven that it can be avoided by skilled ninja and i doubt that kirabi wouldnt be able to pull off a replacement of some sort he would take a lot of damage from a head on ama but its possible

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Sasuke said that he hasnt fully recovered not me.

And you missed my point. As Kabumaru understanded i try to say that if he succeded in doing an eye contact genjutsu which is extremely difficult to do against a blind(?) ninja amaterasu would have suceedeed in hiting his target. If bee in normal is hit with this then bee is dead. But sasuke didnt want him dead, did he?
    Ok so he doesn't seem fully recovered because he was getting spanked.
    KillerBee isn't Blind (lol) so we have no clue whether Amateratsu would be more effective. Then again if it did hit .. who knows.. Demon Cloak anyone? :D
    Where's the grammar patrol when you need them. :mad:
    Oh yeah are you basing this Amateratsu scenario AFTER Sasuke gains Amateratsu from fighting KillerBee? Because the first time we see him use Amateratsu was when he was talking to Madara ... and that wasn't his eye .. it was Itachis.

Last edited by Omoilol; 07-14-2009 at 10:45 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»