Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!

How to better your perspective on threads. And what can you do? [READ]

How to better are perspective of the Threads we come across of [Read]

How does this affect all of us? Well to put it bluntly we all have a part in how we view threads. We all have something to say and what we say and do has an affect on other members in this site.*

"If a person never makes a mistake in what he says, is perfect." (James 3:2) No one has complete control on what we say. Most people can relate as to myself when I say sometimes the speed bump between my brain and my mouth often turns into a launching pad.

To understand why people may lose control in what we say try to read the following.

Identify your weakness.
    - I tend to speak out of anger
    - I tend to speak without thinking
    - I tend to speak without reading
    - Other
    There's people who have a problem with joking around to much, and sometimes people take what you say the wrong way.

Remember pursue peace. We all have a lot to say. But not all are gonna agree and like what you say. Best way to handle that is to come to an agreement. We are different people. And what you say can affect what other people say. And the comments and reputation is at stake. When you want to say something, try to think about the impact it will have on others. And remember as you get older your better in what you say and you learn from experience.*

We can all better this site. In how we critique others and the reputation we give them. Don't minus rep someone if you don't agree on what there saying cause that can hurt someone and cause war against other people. Liking and disliking a thread can affect future threads. And explain why you don't like this thread and improvement that can be made. Reputation serves a purpose on how other people see you. It's not to be taken lightly. How you present yourself and your threads plus your reputation affects on what people view and what we say.

Most people in Naruto Base don't like to read. And it's really bad for this thread cause I have so much to say! But we all don't like to read when things drag to long. Here's some tips.
    - Don't drag on.
    - Basic grammar
    - Get to the point
    - Think before you write
    - And last try to settle an agreement

We CAN better this site. Not a lot of people will agree with me. And not a lot of people will like this. And there will be dislikes. But that won't stop me from making this site better and to help other people. I'm not perfect. But I believe that I have more work. And I think we can agree that there's one thing that makes us the same.

We all LOVE and WATCH Naruto. Thanks for your time. Please IF you like this please don't be afraid to click on the button. If you dislike this please tell me. We all need improvements. I love this base. Please try to give this to an admin and try make this stay in people's mind. This is Patrick and I'll see you next time!

EDIT: I'm not asking you all to change that's not the purpose of this thread. Take into consideration. And know that there is improvements. We are all human.

Last edited by theRPGdude; 10-06-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: How to better your perspective on threads. And what can you do? [READ]

Thank you but...this won't change anything. Sasuke fanboys rather moan about Sasuke then use grammar.

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com

This won't change much...

Top Deidara fan. Hipster Deidara's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Location reminds me of cats and cats spit out hair lol.. wait what do i put here?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never here

Hmm.. I like how you used the Bible to prove your statement ^_^ Plus rep

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A thread about threads. There are a certain few who make decent threads time and time again, but you just have to be willingly to look for them.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Like the search bar for example. Mordern technology has given as a great tool. I agree. There are GREAT threads. Thanks.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So many hipsters *twitch*

ot:You have good points but honestly this isnt gonna change anything

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A scared world needs a
    Fearless Church"

its not gonna change. sorry bud

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not on here much anymore
    but you can follow me on
    tumblr at
    alovelyalien.tumblr.com

You, my friend, bring up some very good and very agreeable points. What's sad however is that a lot of the people on the base either
    1. don't care
    2. will be stupid anyways
    3. not even see this thread

I really hate to say it but I don't think it will make much of a difference.
    Thanks for trying to be a positive influence because it's great people like you that keep this place going. +rep

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I'm just a little wave floating on a vast ocean. I don't expect people to read this. I'm just happy to get comments from people like you. It's what keeps me going.

|̲̅̅●̲(ℭℌґїs ℬґøẘη)●̲̅̅| Confucius's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

I speak without thinking. However, in some cases when the situation needs more attention for further awareness, I think before I act. Of course, I rarely do that nowadays, but rather I plan everything on a whim (intuition). Onto your topic. I would say that many needs to heed the your advice of taking a good perspective on threads. We could "better" Narutobase. Your approach on such matter is reassuring Nartuobase is reaching our goal of change. We alone cannot make such drastic change which is way many members need to come to their senses and mature. We still have other members saying, "Not Gonna Change." We don't really need that here.

The change we come when everyone is evolved. Yes, speaking would change nothing, but action will. However, in our form of communication - words is enough. The members that say, "Not Gonna Change" only want to keep things the same. It's understandable. You are the "thinkers" that foresee the future of Narutobase: Narutobase would be "dead" without the entertainment of "Trolls." I agree, it has its disadvantages and advantages. However, can we really grow intellectually from that? Their are times to be serious and then, their are times to have a little fun. Too much fun is what we are having. Can we at least learn more?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not on here much anymore
    but you can follow me on
    tumblr at
    alovelyalien.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    I speak without thinking. However, in some cases when the situation needs more attention for further awareness, I think before I act. Of course, I rarely do that nowadays, but rather I plan everything on a whim (intuition). Onto your topic. I would say that many needs to heed the your advice of taking a good perspective on threads. We could "better" Narutobase. Your approach on such matter is reassuring Nartuobase is reaching our goal of change. We alone cannot make such drastic change which is way many members need to come to their senses and mature. We still have other members saying, "Not Gonna Change." We don't really need that here.

The change we come when everyone is evolved. Yes, speaking would change nothing, but action will. However, in our form of communication - words is enough. The members that say, "Not Gonna Change" only want to keep things the same. It's understandable. You are the "thinkers" that foresee the future of Narutobase: Narutobase would be "dead" without the entertainment of "Trolls." I agree, it has its disadvantages and advantages. However, can we really grow intellectually from that? Their are times to be serious and then, their are times to have a little fun. Too much fun is what we are having. Can we at least learn more?
    Wow, you pretty much showed us all up. Well said. I must say that I regret thinking and posting that a thread such as this couldn't change anything. I hope that we can all do our best to help out the base and make it a more friendly environment.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why people expect this to change everything is beyond me. If everyone in history always thought, "Things won't change" we wouldn't have had ANY progress at all, and we would still be in the stone age. But there have been innovators who tried and tried, and eventually hit the jackpot and did change things. Things never change suddenly, they do so gradually. This read may not change anything at all, but if it can change just ONE person, that might be enough. Often people underestimate the power of a small thing, whether it's hope, love, act, gesture, word, etc. It doesn't have to be huge, because how do you get something huge without many smaller parts?

I commend you for making this thread despite that you knew what people's reactions would be. It's people like you we need more of, in NB and outside in the real world. Keep it up and keep making these threads.