Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Is back and happy to be back
    ^_^

Hazama Sempai trains me in the art of Katon

*Sit's on a tree branch, (back against the tree) and staring at the camp fire below awaiting for Hazama Sempai to appear.*

Old thread ----> HERE

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Re: Hazama Sempai trains me in the art of Katon

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Fireball Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

After performing the six necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, I want you to inhale air while focusing large amounts of fire chakra inside of your lungs. While doing so you will create a ring made by your thumb and index finger and follow it up by releasing a large fireball from your mouth through the ring that you made earlier with your fingers

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*I close my eye's and begin to concentrate on my breathing. Inhaling and exhaling slowly. I then begin to channel and mold my Katon chakra into my lungs while I am preforming the 6 hand signs. As I am preforming the hand signs I take in a deep breath of air while mixing it with my Katon Chakra inside my lungs. After I make the Tiger hand sign, and with my right hand, I make a ring with my thumb and index fingers while exhaling all of the air in my lungs. Once I exhale, a fire ball blast from my mouth goes towards a tree. The tree is blasted into nothing but ash and flames. I just used*

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Fireball Technique
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.
    * Hands you a lighter *

This lighter is very similar to the one asuma always used. I want you to open it up and keep it with an open flame. You will then throw the lighting out in font of you while focusing your fire chakra around the already created flame to expand it and create a wall of fire.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*Gets lighter*

Ok Sempai :D

*I open the lighters lid and click it until it has a steady flame. I then Channel my chakra around the flame while throwing the lighter in front of me. Using my Katon Chakra I then expand the flame into a large wall of fire in front of me able to protect me from harm. I just used*

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

After performing the tiger hand seal I want you to focus the fire chakra inside of your body. Then you will release a stream of fire that can be manipulated into a ring of fire that will run on the surface of the ground towards you the desired target.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*I begin to channel and focus on my Katon chakra. I then preform the Tiger hand sign and create rings of fire going across the ground. I then focus my Futon chakra and create a gust of wind to make small tornado's. Once my Katon chakra and my Futon chakra meet they make a massive Flaming Hurricane. I just used*

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

&

Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

I know this isnt Futon training but I couldnt resist to combine them together lol

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user will bind a target with a cord of wire and by performing the required hand seals after placing the cord of wire in their mouth Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger breathes fire along the cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

I want you to take out a kunai with ninja wire attached to it. You will then throw it towards your desired target to bind him in place. You will then plat the wire in your moth and follow it up by performing the Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger. Thereafter you will breath fire along the cord so that it rushes throough the wire and towards the binded target.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

Your not like other sempais are you? O_o >_> lol

seem simple enough lol

*I take out two kunais each attached to wire. I then throw both of them (opposite sides of each other) at the tree and then make them wrap around the tree. I then place the wire in my mouth and begin to preform the Snake|Dragon|Rabbit|Tiger hand signs and exhale fire that travel down both cords burning the tree from where the wire is. I just used.*

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique
    Description: The user will bind a target with a cord of wire and by performing the required hand seals after placing the cord of wire in their mouth Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger breathes fire along the cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

There simple lol

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Of course I'm not like other sempais. lol. But do you mean that in a good way or a bad way. >_<

(Katon: Karyudan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Description: The user first performs the Tiger hand seal and uses this jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

After performing the tiger hand seal I want you to focus your fire chakra inside of your body. You will then release several flame bullets towards my clone.

If used in combination with the Earth Dragon bullet, you will release a fire stream to ignite the mudballs.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

good lol Every sempai is unique.

*I close my eyes to concentrate on my Katon chakra. I channel my Katon chakra into my lungs while preforming the Tiger hand sign. I then exhale several falme bullets at your clone scorching him and making him disperse. I just used.*

Description: The user first performs the Tiger hand seal and uses this jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

I dont know Earth Dragon bullet yet

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Its cool. *Simulates doing it for you* and .
    =================================

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Description: The user first performs the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

After performing teh necessary hand seals, I want you to focus your fire chakra throughout your body and release a several small fire balls towards that tree over there. If you so please, you could also include shurikens with this combination that will stay hidden within the flames

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*I close my eyes channeling my Katon chakra and molding it. I then preform the Rat|Tiger|Dog|Ox|Rabbit|Tiger hand signs when I get enough Katon chakra. I then exhale a lot of small fireballs at the tree in front of us. While doing so I throw shurikens within the fire as well having them hidden. While both the fireballs and shurikens are striking the tree, it is burned and stabbed at the same time to deal extra damage. I just used*

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Description: The user first performs the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

I want you to focus your fire chakra inside of your body. You will then release it out of you mouth in the the manner of a flame. You will then manipulate the very flame so that it travels towards your target and wraps around him while the fire burns him

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

Yes Sempai :D

*I close my eye's and begin to concentrate on my Katon Chakra. Slowly building it up in my lungs I take a deep breath. I quickly open my eyes and exhale a large amount of Katon Chakra that turns into a flame of fire. By channeling it and molding my Katon Chakra I send it towards a near by tree. Controlling the flame I make it wrap around the tree binding the tree. As the flame wraps around the tree is burned into a sinder. As it falls and ash and smoke rise from the fallen tree it still burns soon turning into a pile of coal and ash. I just used*

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Applied Science time. Perform a 3 jutsu combination using at least one of the C ranked Fire jutsu I taught you and any other CANNON jutsu you may know.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*I build up my Doton Chakra and spit out a glob of mud towards a tree. I then exhale a fireball to ignite the mud as soon as the fireball exist my mouth I clap my hands together and create a gale of wind pushing the mud faster, and making the flames stronger. The mud fire glob hits the tree sticking to the tree while catching it on fire for massive damage.*

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

I know the Doton jutsu and the fire dosnt say that they can go together but I assumed it dosnt matter :shrug:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

It doesnt matter which way you use it long as the ranks are accurate then it is possible to achieve the same result.

Good, Now defend against your move.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*As my own technique is coming at me I quickly go underground as the technique is coming at me dodging my attack.*

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

I guess there isnt much you could do with your limited training
    ================================================

Hmmmm, no more template for you. But that doesnt mean I dont expect about as much information in your posts.

We will now be starting the B ranks for fire.

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

I want you to perform the 'Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger' hand seals while taking a deep breath. You will then focus your fire chakra inside of you and turn it into flames. You will then release the flames in the shape of a dragon which will divide into three different parts that will travel towards the left, right, and forward.

(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

I want you to focus your fire chakra throughout your hands. You will then release that fire chakra in the form of fiery "bullets" that explode upon impact with any object. However keep in mid that these bullets do not burn the opponent but they do cause them harm from the explosions.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»