Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Re: Hazama Sempai trains me in the art of Katon

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Performing one handseal, spit out (Up to 5) large fireballs. Use shape manipulation to turn them into the heads of a dragon. Shoot 2 of them at the clone and then send three of them up into the air.
    Please make note that you can send any number of the 5 a an enemy or in the air.

===

( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

Toss a bunch of shuriken at your opponent while spitting out fire chakra onto them. Doing this will allow the shuriken to have burning capablities. This is extremely effective against the wood element and forest environment.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is back and happy to be back
    ^_^

*Close my eyes and begin to channel a huge amount of chakra into my lungs. Molding and shaping the chakra into Katon chakra I preform a single hand seal and open my eyes and look at your clone and shoot 2 fire balls at him. As soon as the 2nd fire ball is exhaled I look up and send 3 fire balls into the sky heating the cool sky forming clouds and then with the Heat/coldness of the clouds thunder clouds appear, darkening the sky.
    I then look downward and to my right to another tree (love how were killing trees a lot lol) I take out 5 shurikens with my left and right hand and cross my arms and then uncross them while throwing them while also channeling my chakra into them by exhaling my Katon chakra. The shurikens (now encased with my Katon chakra) hit the tree with accuracy. While they bombard the tree they stay lit and inflect burns onto the tree. I just used*

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Range: short - Mid
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

(Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

Perform the Tiger handseal while manipulating your fire chakra and send several (up to 7) Ghosts mades of fire. Use shape manipulation to form horns and yellow eyes that are actually low temperature fire that attack a target all at once.

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

Channel fire chakra into your chest and release a quick burst of fire. Aim it at the ground towards your opponents feet. As it connects, it will form into a large pillar of flame going up to 3 meters in height.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

O_o this is going to be challenging lol

*I close my eyes and begin to concentrate my chakra. I channel and manipulate my chakra into Katon Chakra while preforming the Tiger hand seal. After doing so I then release the Katon chakra and turn it into 7 Ghosts mades of fire. I then, using chakra manipulation, lower the temperature of the fire (only in certain areas; eye's) and manipulate the fire to make it have horns of fire. As the ghosts are orbiting around me (and above me) I, using my chakra control, send them flying upwards into the night sky (since it's night here in RL lol).
    I then focus and channel my Katon chakra to my lungs. As my Katon chakra builds up I exhale flames from my mouth launching it at the ground nearby. As it hits the ground it erupts into a pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall capable of burning anything in its path. I just used*

(Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

(Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
    Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

Perform the required 5 handseals and then spew out fire that will surround a target. Then, using shape manipulation, turn the fire into a spider that attacks an enemy burning them while holding them.

==

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Self explanatory, channel fire chakra into your mouth and spew it out in a stream of fire.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

*I close my eyes and focus on my chakra. I take in a deep breath while channeling and molding my Chakra into Katon chakra in my lungs. As I am preforming the Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger I focus on how spiders look. Once I preform the 2nd Tiger hand sign I exhale a stream of fire the I chakra manipulate to go around my target. As the fire is going around my target I use chakra manipulation to form it into a large spider trapping the target between me and the spider.
    I focus my Katon chakra to my lungs while taking in a deep breath and then exhale a stream of fire at my target. I just used*

(Katon: Benijigumo) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
    Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

(Katon: Hi no Iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Katon: Honoo no Heki) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

Channel fire chakra into your arm and then, while swinging your arm in a wave motion, expel the fire from your arm and in front of you turn it into a wall of fire.

(Katon: Hinotama no Mai) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
    Note: Requires a Sword.

*Tosses you a sword*

Charge your mouth with fire chakra and perform few slashes with your sword, then jump into the air and spew a fireball down at your opponent.

(Katon: Yūgana Honoo) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
    Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra releasing a flamethrower that shoots at the opponent and then lifts them into the air in a column of intense heat. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

Channel your fire chakra into your mouth and spew out a long stream of fire at your opponent that will lift them into the air burning them with intense heat.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

*I begin to concentrate my katon chakra to my arm. Using chakra control and manipulation I then swing my arm in a arch time motion in front of my while releasing the stored up Katon chakra in my arm making a wall of flames in front of me.
    I then take my sword (sorry I have my own lol) ブレードの暗い魂 (Dark soul blade) and begin to slice the air in front of me showing off my sword skills while channeling and molding my Katon chakra in my mouth. As I go for a downward left to right slash motion, and using my momentum, I turn and jump in the air. While I am in the air turning around from where I was slashing I spit out a powerful fire ball from my mouth.
    While I'm in the air form my last jutsu I continue to channel and mold my Katon chakra in my mouth. Once I get enough and still in the air (but about to touch the ground) I exhale a powerful stream of fire to the ground scorching the ground. Also very hot air rises from the jutsu that would burn someone if hit while also lifting them into the air (because heat rises). I just used*

(Katon: Honoo no Heki) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.

Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra releasing a flamethrower that shoots at the opponent and then lifts them into the air in a column of intense heat. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Cool, those were your last B ranks, so Applied Science.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Really? O_o sweet ^_^ lol Were on a roll

So now its on to A rank right? And I had a Q Once I finish this training with you Sempai dose that mean I have mastered Katon and I can add it to my bio's Specialty?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Yes.

Now do your applied science :P

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

*I channel my chakra to my mouth while preforming the Tiger|Horse|Rat|Dog|Tiger hand signs while molding and shaping my chakra. I then exhale fire that surrounds the enemy while also trapping the enemy by the fire and using my chakra manipulation to transform the fire into a spider that attacks the enemy. While the enemy is trapped between me and my fire jutsu I then exhale a stream of fire that shoots at the opponent and then lifts them into the air in a column of intense heat. While the opponent is in the air I then jump up and slash the enemy with my sword. With a few good slashes I then bring the sword down vertically slashing the enemy again causing the opponent to go back down to the ground and while still in the air I spit out a powerful fireball down upon the enemy. I just used*

(Katon: Benijigumo) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider

Hows that sempai?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

The first fire jutsu you cannot learn unless you or I know toad summoning, and as neither of us do, it will be skipped for now.

(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
    Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall

Perform the required 3 handseals while channeling fire chakra into the oven. concentrate your fire onto the mud and use it to make it harder and cover your opponent.

*if you can't perform the other two jutsu, pretend that I did it for you*

===

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Perform the 3 required handseals while channeling your fire chakra into your mouth. Spew out a small fireball. When that fireball makes contact with another jutsu, it will erupt into a large firestorm.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

*After Hazama Sempai creates the other two jutsu's I channel and control my chakra to my mouth while preforming the Rat|Dragon|Boar hand signs and exhale a large powerful flames inside the giant oven, cooking the opponent until their burnt. It also harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
    After which I channel and mold more chakra in my mouth turning it into Katon chakra. I then preform the Rat|Dog|Tiger hand signs and fire a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire storm after making contact with a surface. Causing widespread destruction to the area burning things to a crisp. I just used*

(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
    Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall

Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

What you are about to learn is my ALL_TIME_FAVORITE Fire technique. So far every battle that I was able to successfully use this I have won. Weird isnt it? lol.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Range: Long
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Stomp your foot on the ground and cause a tunnel to form.
    (Just because this jutsu says long Range, does not mean that the tunnel can only go to long range, it means you can make the tunnel up to long range towards your opponent)
    After forming the tunnel under the desired location, charge fire chakra into your mouth and spew it into the hole. As it travels, it will turn the earth into lava in a pool under your opponent. Then perform a hanseal and cause the lava to explode

==

Skips Flame Wrap because only Kinkaku, Ginkaku, and Tenten can use it.
    ==================================

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
    Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

Create fire onto the ground with your fire chakra and then perform a wind technique that will spread the fire outwards

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Really? O_o you must teach me your awesome ways sempai *bows down to Hazama's awesomeness

*I close my eye's and begin to concentrate on the ground be low me and mid range in front of me. Sending my Doton chakra down (i'm assuming you have to have some kind of doton training for this jutsu to work) into the ground I then raise my right foot up into the air and slam it down on the ground making a tunnel leading between me (with the opening and a tunnel out in front of me with no opening. I then (while channeling and molding my chakra into Katon chakra) exhale out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels as it passes and heats up the earth. I then preform the Dragon hand seal and then the lava erupted from the ground shooting up into the air.
    I then exhale fire from my mouth again and as it is burning in front of me I preform a Futon jutsu that will spread the fire outwards in front of me. I just used*

Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
    Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

How do you win with that jutsu? What kind of combo do you use with it and what can stop it if someone would want to counter it? and one more question. How do I successfully use it?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

I dont want to tell you the answer to any other those questions. lol. But to stop EFC, just use Swamp of the Underworld. But the way I use it you arent stopping it.....at least not with SotU There are many ways to combo with this, you must find your own.
    ================================================== ===========

Skips Rat Hair Ball because only Yugito can do it.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Channel your Fire chakra into your mouth and spew out a large fireball towards your opponent. As soon as it hits its target, it will turn into a spinning fiery tornado destroying your opponent..

*Creates a clone*
    =============

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Channel fire chakra into your leg and then stomp onto the ground. Channel your fire chakra into the ground via the stomp and erupt 3 medium sized pillars of fire out of the ground.
    *Each pillar is actually C Ranked
    ========================

(Katon Renkeijutsu: Karura) - Fire Release Co-Operation Technique: Garuda
    Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.
    Note: Requires 2 shadow clones before use.

Make 2 shadow clones (If you cant, pretend i did it for you) and perform the required 3 handseals. All three of you will spit out a long flam that combine and form a dragon.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Aww man well did I use it right here Sempai?

*As you jump into the air and I can no longer sense you (because your not touching the ground) I quickly dig down deeper so that you cant reach. When your Katon jutsu (unknown to me) destroys the landscape (as you proclaim and since you do not see me you wont be using your Raiton jutsu. As soon as you land I sense you again and begin to move towards your location I also sense another persons presence as well so I'm assuming a shadow clone. I preform the Rat|Horse|Dog|Snake and create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground trapping you and your clone unable to move. Right after I do the hand seals I then rise out of the ground and stomp my foot on the ground making a hole in front of me (leading you you underground but where your standing there is no hole) and exhale fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. I then preform the Dragon hand sign to erupt the lava below you melting you and the earth pillars into nothingness (the earth would turn into more lava) Just to be safe I make multiple sections of rock and move them around you trapping you after I preform the Rat hand sign. Thus trapping you inside a layer of rock with you inside with tons of lava.*

Ryu: "Let's see if you can dodge this attack young one."

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Now unto training lol

*I concentrate on your clone building my Katon chakra up in my lungs. I then exhale a large fireball at your clone. As soon as it reaches your clone it turns into a tornado of fire engulfing him in flames.
    I then (while buidling Katon chakra in my legs) stomp my right leg on the ground releasing the Katon chakra stored up causing 3 pillars of fire to erupt from the ground.
    After having Sempai create shadow clones for me we at the same time preform the Dog|Rat|Tiger hand signs and release long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon. All three of our streams combine into one dragon shape fire that rushes into the sky. I just used*

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

(Katon Renkeijutsu: Karura) - Fire Release Co-Operation Technique: Garuda
    Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.
    Note: Requires 2 shadow clones before use.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Its not bad....but it could be better. It all depends on the positioning of the opponent and what it is that you want to accomplish. Your three jutsu are setting up one another, but you are showing what you want to happen. Eventually, as you progress in NB, you will be able to do it without your opponent fully understanding......or understanding and being too fuq'd to do anything. lol.
    ================================================== ====================================

Now that was your last A Ranked Fire jutsu, AACT included as well. Applied Science time again. ^_^

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

*I stomp my foot on the ground making a tremor making it hard to an enemy to stand/dodge. While the earth is shaking I preform the Rat hand sign and a few rock walls appear around my enemy (there is none but I'm pretending there is lol) they dont enclose him but only appear behind him so he cant run backwards and so I can concentrate my attack. I then preform the Rat|Dog|Tiger hand signs and exhale a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with my wall of earth, causing widespread destruction to the area. I just used*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremor that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

You dont have to stomp your foot on the ground to use World Shaking.

Now defend against your move.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Really? O_o oh lol

*As the earth begin to shake I make the earth move to counteract the tremor making the earth stand still again not moving below us. As the earth walls begin to rise behind me I jump on them and as they rise I jump off of them using their speed to eject me higher in the air. As I am up here (if the opponent wanted to fire the Katon jutsu at me hoping to hit me I would jump again in mid air using Faust CJ) I would then (still in the air) exhale a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames. I just used*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremor that can result in harming the enemy target.

[Kuuki shissou] ♦ Air dash ♦
    Range: All
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Air dash is a special move that allows a ninja to jump once, and while they are still going upward, push off of air to jump again in a different direction. It does not allow them to go upward again, only allowing them to dash forward in mid-air, backwards, down, left, or right. How this works is that while a ninja is jumping, they will force chakra out of their feel, forming a purple seal underneath them that look like a circle with 6 points like a star beneath them. From there they will have a split second to dash in any direction with the exception of up. This can be used once per jump from the ground and the dash is fast enough to dodge some attacks.
    ~Usable only twice.
    ~Faust can only teach this.

Hows that Sempai? lol

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

2 things wrong.

1. You can only use cannon jutsu with Applied Science. So the Faust jutsu you used is out.
    2. You cant counter World Shaking with World Shaking. lol. It would simply shake more violently. You are supposed to try to either keep your balance somehow, or fall to your knees. The most popular response is to fall to your knees while using a jutsu that allows you to slam your hands on the ground with no handseals, such as Moving Earth Core and things of that nature.

Try it again. And remember, Cannons only.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Oh

*As I fall on my knees I slam my hands on the ground releasing Raiton Chakra release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them. I also rise a spike of stone out of the ground to my enemy's feet piercing his feet making it so he can not move. As I do do I look up at my opponent (still on my hands and knees) and exhale a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames. I just used*

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Better.

I Have to skip Flame Rasengan for now as I'm sure you dont know Rasengan......but if you do let me know and I'll add it in the next set.
    ====================================
    (Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

Charge your fire chakra into each of these scrolls and send out a dragon and a tiger made of fire. Its just that easy.