Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is back and happy to be back
    ^_^

Re: Hazama Sempai trains me in the art of Katon

I do not know Rasengan

*I grab both of the scrolls and open them while channeling my Katon Chakra into them. While I channel my Katon Chakra into them two figures burst out of the scrolls a Dragon and a Tiger. They both rush out and head for my target (a tree) the dragon and tiger latches onto the tree and then explode leaving nothing behind except ashes and smoke. I just used*

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Cool. So even though you will have Rasengan Mastered after this, you will not be able to use Flame Rasengan until you learn Rasengan.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

I know you know how to perform Intelligent Hard Work. But if you can't perform Atsugai, pretend that I did it for you. You won't be able to officially do this technique until you learn Atsugai.

Perform the required handseals and spit out a small fireball. Then perform a handseal and spew out Atsugai as a combination. This jutsu or a combination of both jutsu if you are restricted to Techniques A rank and below still only count as one technique whether you use this one or use them separately.

Perform the horse handseal and channel an immense amount of fire chakra into the air. Use shape manipulation to convert the fire chakra into a large and wide wall that travels towards your opponent.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Channel Fire chakra into your mouth and spew out a large stream of fire from your mouth like a flame thrower.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

I dont know how to do Wind Release: Pressure Damage yet

*I channel and mold my Katon chakra inside my lungs creating fire. I then exhale the fire from my mouth and create a wall of fire which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
    I then (channeling Katon chakra in my lungs) exhale a massive stream of intense flames. I just used*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

I was kinda confused on the
    I know you know how to perform Intelligent Hard Work. But if you can't perform Atsugai, pretend that I did it for you. You won't be able to officially do this technique until you learn Atsugai.

Perform the required handseals and spit out a small fireball. Then perform a handseal and spew out Atsugai as a combination. This jutsu or a combination of both jutsu if you are restricted to Techniques A rank and below still only count as one technique whether you use this one or use them separately.

Perform the horse handseal and channel an immense amount of fire chakra into the air. Use shape manipulation to convert the fire chakra into a large and wide wall that travels towards your opponent.
    part. Could you clarify please? :shrug:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Meaning that if you couldnt perform Atsugai, then pretend that I did it for you. So as soon as you do the fire, Its me doing the wind just so you can see what it is like to perform the jutsu.

Great Majestic Fire doesnt come from your mouth. It just materializes in the air. try it again.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Oh you mean for the Wind and Fire combo? Oh ok I didn't know what Atsugai was :shrug:

and not to sound like I know more than you Sempai but Great Fire Majestic Annihilation does come from the mouth It even say's so in the description.

*I channel and mold my Katon Chakra. After which I channel and mold more chakra in my mouth turning it into Katon chakra. I then preform the Rat|Dog|Tiger hand signs and fire a small fireball while combing it with Sempais Wind jutsu to create a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique can only at most soften the impact. I just used*

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

No sorry your right. You are allowed to correct me if Im wrong. lol. Im not gonna bite your head off. I'm just tired and I still have to do my homework. But yeah. Congrats. You have finished Fire Training. There arent any AACTs. And I have taught you all of the ones A Ranked and below as well. You simply wont be able to use Flame Rasengan until you learn Rasengan or any of the jutsu I omitted because they are bio specific.

Yea I think I will take a 30 minute nap before I do my Homework. I shouldnt have put it off for this long. Thank god its only an IT Homework worksheet. Word Matching. Gnite Kwalker.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123