Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Is back and happy to be back
    ^_^

Re: Hazama Sempai trains me in the art of Katon

Really? O_o you must teach me your awesome ways sempai *bows down to Hazama's awesomeness

*I close my eye's and begin to concentrate on the ground be low me and mid range in front of me. Sending my Doton chakra down (i'm assuming you have to have some kind of doton training for this jutsu to work) into the ground I then raise my right foot up into the air and slam it down on the ground making a tunnel leading between me (with the opening and a tunnel out in front of me with no opening. I then (while channeling and molding my chakra into Katon chakra) exhale out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels as it passes and heats up the earth. I then preform the Dragon hand seal and then the lava erupted from the ground shooting up into the air.
    I then exhale fire from my mouth again and as it is burning in front of me I preform a Futon jutsu that will spread the fire outwards in front of me. I just used*

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

How do you win with that jutsu? What kind of combo do you use with it and what can stop it if someone would want to counter it? and one more question. How do I successfully use it?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

I dont want to tell you the answer to any other those questions. lol. But to stop EFC, just use Swamp of the Underworld. But the way I use it you arent stopping it.....at least not with SotU There are many ways to combo with this, you must find your own.
    ================================================== ===========

Skips Rat Hair Ball because only Yugito can do it.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Channel your Fire chakra into your mouth and spew out a large fireball towards your opponent. As soon as it hits its target, it will turn into a spinning fiery tornado destroying your opponent..

*Creates a clone*
    =============

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Channel fire chakra into your leg and then stomp onto the ground. Channel your fire chakra into the ground via the stomp and erupt 3 medium sized pillars of fire out of the ground.
    *Each pillar is actually C Ranked
    ========================

(Katon Renkeijutsu: Karura) - Fire Release Co-Operation Technique: Garuda
    Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.
    Note: Requires 2 shadow clones before use.

Make 2 shadow clones (If you cant, pretend i did it for you) and perform the required 3 handseals. All three of you will spit out a long flam that combine and form a dragon.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

Aww man well did I use it right here Sempai?

*As you jump into the air and I can no longer sense you (because your not touching the ground) I quickly dig down deeper so that you cant reach. When your Katon jutsu (unknown to me) destroys the landscape (as you proclaim and since you do not see me you wont be using your Raiton jutsu. As soon as you land I sense you again and begin to move towards your location I also sense another persons presence as well so I'm assuming a shadow clone. I preform the Rat|Horse|Dog|Snake and create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground trapping you and your clone unable to move. Right after I do the hand seals I then rise out of the ground and stomp my foot on the ground making a hole in front of me (leading you you underground but where your standing there is no hole) and exhale fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. I then preform the Dragon hand sign to erupt the lava below you melting you and the earth pillars into nothingness (the earth would turn into more lava) Just to be safe I make multiple sections of rock and move them around you trapping you after I preform the Rat hand sign. Thus trapping you inside a layer of rock with you inside with tons of lava.*

Ryu: "Let's see if you can dodge this attack young one."

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Now unto training lol

*I concentrate on your clone building my Katon chakra up in my lungs. I then exhale a large fireball at your clone. As soon as it reaches your clone it turns into a tornado of fire engulfing him in flames.
    I then (while buidling Katon chakra in my legs) stomp my right leg on the ground releasing the Katon chakra stored up causing 3 pillars of fire to erupt from the ground.
    After having Sempai create shadow clones for me we at the same time preform the Dog|Rat|Tiger hand signs and release long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon. All three of our streams combine into one dragon shape fire that rushes into the sky. I just used*

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

(Katon Renkeijutsu: Karura) - Fire Release Co-Operation Technique: Garuda
    Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.
    Note: Requires 2 shadow clones before use.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Its not bad....but it could be better. It all depends on the positioning of the opponent and what it is that you want to accomplish. Your three jutsu are setting up one another, but you are showing what you want to happen. Eventually, as you progress in NB, you will be able to do it without your opponent fully understanding......or understanding and being too fuq'd to do anything. lol.
    ================================================== ====================================

Now that was your last A Ranked Fire jutsu, AACT included as well. Applied Science time again. ^_^

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*I stomp my foot on the ground making a tremor making it hard to an enemy to stand/dodge. While the earth is shaking I preform the Rat hand sign and a few rock walls appear around my enemy (there is none but I'm pretending there is lol) they dont enclose him but only appear behind him so he cant run backwards and so I can concentrate my attack. I then preform the Rat|Dog|Tiger hand signs and exhale a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with my wall of earth, causing widespread destruction to the area. I just used*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremor that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

You dont have to stomp your foot on the ground to use World Shaking.

Now defend against your move.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

Really? O_o oh lol

*As the earth begin to shake I make the earth move to counteract the tremor making the earth stand still again not moving below us. As the earth walls begin to rise behind me I jump on them and as they rise I jump off of them using their speed to eject me higher in the air. As I am up here (if the opponent wanted to fire the Katon jutsu at me hoping to hit me I would jump again in mid air using Faust CJ) I would then (still in the air) exhale a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames. I just used*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremor that can result in harming the enemy target.

[Kuuki shissou] ♦ Air dash ♦
    Range: All
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Air dash is a special move that allows a ninja to jump once, and while they are still going upward, push off of air to jump again in a different direction. It does not allow them to go upward again, only allowing them to dash forward in mid-air, backwards, down, left, or right. How this works is that while a ninja is jumping, they will force chakra out of their feel, forming a purple seal underneath them that look like a circle with 6 points like a star beneath them. From there they will have a split second to dash in any direction with the exception of up. This can be used once per jump from the ground and the dash is fast enough to dodge some attacks.
    ~Usable only twice.
    ~Faust can only teach this.

Hows that Sempai? lol

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

2 things wrong.

1. You can only use cannon jutsu with Applied Science. So the Faust jutsu you used is out.
    2. You cant counter World Shaking with World Shaking. lol. It would simply shake more violently. You are supposed to try to either keep your balance somehow, or fall to your knees. The most popular response is to fall to your knees while using a jutsu that allows you to slam your hands on the ground with no handseals, such as Moving Earth Core and things of that nature.

Try it again. And remember, Cannons only.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

Oh

*As I fall on my knees I slam my hands on the ground releasing Raiton Chakra release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them. I also rise a spike of stone out of the ground to my enemy's feet piercing his feet making it so he can not move. As I do do I look up at my opponent (still on my hands and knees) and exhale a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames. I just used*

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Better.

I Have to skip Flame Rasengan for now as I'm sure you dont know Rasengan......but if you do let me know and I'll add it in the next set.
    ====================================
    (Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

Charge your fire chakra into each of these scrolls and send out a dragon and a tiger made of fire. Its just that easy.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

I do not know Rasengan

*I grab both of the scrolls and open them while channeling my Katon Chakra into them. While I channel my Katon Chakra into them two figures burst out of the scrolls a Dragon and a Tiger. They both rush out and head for my target (a tree) the dragon and tiger latches onto the tree and then explode leaving nothing behind except ashes and smoke. I just used*

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Cool. So even though you will have Rasengan Mastered after this, you will not be able to use Flame Rasengan until you learn Rasengan.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

I know you know how to perform Intelligent Hard Work. But if you can't perform Atsugai, pretend that I did it for you. You won't be able to officially do this technique until you learn Atsugai.

Perform the required handseals and spit out a small fireball. Then perform a handseal and spew out Atsugai as a combination. This jutsu or a combination of both jutsu if you are restricted to Techniques A rank and below still only count as one technique whether you use this one or use them separately.

Perform the horse handseal and channel an immense amount of fire chakra into the air. Use shape manipulation to convert the fire chakra into a large and wide wall that travels towards your opponent.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Channel Fire chakra into your mouth and spew out a large stream of fire from your mouth like a flame thrower.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

I dont know how to do Wind Release: Pressure Damage yet

*I channel and mold my Katon chakra inside my lungs creating fire. I then exhale the fire from my mouth and create a wall of fire which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
    I then (channeling Katon chakra in my lungs) exhale a massive stream of intense flames. I just used*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

I was kinda confused on the
    I know you know how to perform Intelligent Hard Work. But if you can't perform Atsugai, pretend that I did it for you. You won't be able to officially do this technique until you learn Atsugai.

Perform the required handseals and spit out a small fireball. Then perform a handseal and spew out Atsugai as a combination. This jutsu or a combination of both jutsu if you are restricted to Techniques A rank and below still only count as one technique whether you use this one or use them separately.

Perform the horse handseal and channel an immense amount of fire chakra into the air. Use shape manipulation to convert the fire chakra into a large and wide wall that travels towards your opponent.
    part. Could you clarify please? :shrug:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Meaning that if you couldnt perform Atsugai, then pretend that I did it for you. So as soon as you do the fire, Its me doing the wind just so you can see what it is like to perform the jutsu.

Great Majestic Fire doesnt come from your mouth. It just materializes in the air. try it again.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

Oh you mean for the Wind and Fire combo? Oh ok I didn't know what Atsugai was :shrug:

and not to sound like I know more than you Sempai but Great Fire Majestic Annihilation does come from the mouth It even say's so in the description.

*I channel and mold my Katon Chakra. After which I channel and mold more chakra in my mouth turning it into Katon chakra. I then preform the Rat|Dog|Tiger hand signs and fire a small fireball while combing it with Sempais Wind jutsu to create a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique can only at most soften the impact. I just used*

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

No sorry your right. You are allowed to correct me if Im wrong. lol. Im not gonna bite your head off. I'm just tired and I still have to do my homework. But yeah. Congrats. You have finished Fire Training. There arent any AACTs. And I have taught you all of the ones A Ranked and below as well. You simply wont be able to use Flame Rasengan until you learn Rasengan or any of the jutsu I omitted because they are bio specific.

Yea I think I will take a 30 minute nap before I do my Homework. I shouldnt have put it off for this long. Thank god its only an IT Homework worksheet. Word Matching. Gnite Kwalker.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123