Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 115
  1. #21
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,189
    Location
    Konohagakure
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Yes, because a consensual relationship between two adults is the same thing as having a sexual relationship with young children. A relationship that is almost always by force and leaves the children scarred for life.

    Seriously, if you think those two things are equal then you my friend have issues.
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    when i saw this title i thought to myself..

    are you a pedophile? do you have a family member who is one?

    pedophiles arnt born that way. they were touched raped when they were little by someone.

    and become pedophiles like that. no one can be born with such evil.

    ps it started in the church i believe.

    catholic preist did it to there young followers. grew up and repeat the cycle
    Thats actually a stereotype.
     
         

  3. #23
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Amazingly, this thread is a great argument for homosexuals not being born gay...I didn't think it was possible for a meaningless thread to have importance.
     
         

  4. #24
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,225
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    so what you're saying is that if a 10 year old boy....likes a 10 year old girl he's pedophile because the girl is a child?....
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-08-2012 at 06:06 AM.

  5. #25
    Member leggomynecro's Avatar
    Status
    leggomynecro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    216
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Children of today cannot own their mistakes. It is always someone else's or something else's fault. I'm not successful because of my boss, I'm like this because of my genes, It is all my parents fault, I was born this way, it is because I'm black, it is because I'm white, I murdered my entire family because I am "insane"... etc etc etc. This is loser talk because you are always placing your bad choices on someone/something else's shoulders. To learn and improve yourself from repeating the same bad choices you have to acknowledge that you yourself are to blame for what is going on around you. Thanks to anonymous "scientists" people are always hoping on the "recent study has shown" excuse again and again placing blame on something other than themselves.
     
         

  6. #26
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    I've said it a few moments beforehand, ahem...kill yourself. Immediately. Not kidding. Take your "research". Go to a cliff. Get a knife. Do something. KILL....YOURSELF.
    So not cool...that's not funny.
     
         

  7. #27
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,980
    Location
    Boston,MA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I beg to differ. Both are born with conditions they cant change. The pedophile as a child likes children, the pedo as a teen likes xhildren, the pedo as an adult likes children. Its as if he never grew out of that phase.
    The difference between a Pedo and a Homo is consent. A homo likes someone of the same sex that can consent to sex.
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    So not cool...that's not funny.
    I fail to see where you're looking for a funny opportunity here? Usually humor needs to be intended in written format to be funny.
     
         

  9. #29
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    I fail to see where you're looking for a funny opportunity here? Usually humor needs to be intended in written format to be funny.
    I wasn't looking for funny...it's not cool to tell someone to kill themselves. The only people that should do so is actual pedophiles, murderers and rapists. Unless OP is actually one of those or something just as bad, then they shouldn't be told to kill themselves.
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I wasn't looking for funny...it's not cool to tell someone to kill themselves. The only people that should do so is actual pedophiles, murderers and rapists. Unless OP is actually one of those or something just as bad, then they shouldn't be told to kill themselves.
    Say what you must, think what you must. The man wants to defend his pedophiles, than he can listen to what I have to say as well. And if he cares not to hear it, it all works out, doesn't' it?
     
         

  11. #31
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Say what you must, think what you must. The man wants to defend his pedophiles, than he can listen to what I have to say as well. And if he cares not to hear it, it all works out, doesn't' it?
    No, this is a troll thread. Pedophilia is something that happens to a person. It's an extreme fetish that some people have developed. You must learn the difference between a serious thread and a troll thread.
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    No, this is a troll thread. Pedophilia is something that happens to a person. It's an extreme fetish that some people have developed. You must learn the difference between a serious thread and a troll thread.
    Well, that's just two strikes, isn't it? I can't see why my comment is worse than making light of pedophilia.
     
         

  13. #33
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Well, that's just two strikes, isn't it? I can't see why my comment is worse than making light of pedophilia.
    I might hate it, but that's no reason for someone to kill themselves. Trolls are people too. They might be annoying, they might post stupid stuff, but when they do, just report it. This person could also be delusional or not informed, they could also be legitimately trying to find a reason for pedophilia.
     
         

  14. #34
    Member leggomynecro's Avatar
    Status
    leggomynecro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    216
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    and someone needs to learn the difference between staying on topic and derailing for a moot point. *ahem* shinobi train
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I might hate it, but that's no reason for someone to kill themselves. Trolls are people too. They might be annoying, they might post stupid stuff, but when they do, just report it. This person could also be delusional or not informed, they could also be legitimately trying to find a reason for pedophilia.
    Whatevs. Not worth my time anyway. I suppose I let my hero's at the Onion down. This should have been easy to spot if it was a troll thread.
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I might hate it, but that's no reason for someone to kill themselves. Trolls are people too. They might be annoying, they might post stupid stuff, but when they do, just report it. This person could also be delusional or not informed, they could also be legitimately trying to find a reason for pedophilia.
    I do believe i posted a link supporting my arguement. What exactly makes someone a troll.
     
         

  17. #37
    Wangy's Oreo Yasuko Sayomi's Avatar
    Status
    Yasuko Sayomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Location
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    ***************
     

    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Well, that's just two strikes, isn't it? I can't see why my comment is worse than making light of pedophilia.
    Both comments are pretty bad. Yours is equally as bad because you are telling someone to end their own precious life. His is bad because he is trying to make pedophilia look okay in a sense. Anyways this is the 2nd time you told someone to kill themselves. You sir have problems in my opinion. To me one of the most disgusting things is telling someone to kill themselves. I can already tell that you are ugly on the inside. Ahem then again that's just my opinion...
     
         

  18. #38
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by leggomynecro View Post
    and someone needs to learn the difference between staying on topic and derailing for a moot point. *ahem* shinobi train
    ... This thread will be closed soon enough, I doubt it will stay open for more than a few hours or so. I'm just trying to tell my friend Germanicus that telling people to kill themselves isn't cool.
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    Both comments are pretty bad. Yours is equally as bad because you are telling someone to end their own precious life. His is bad because he is trying to make pedophilia look okay in a sense. Anyways this is the 2nd time you told someone to kill themselves. You sir have problems in my opinion. To me one of the most disgusting things is telling someone to kill themselves. I can already tell that you are ugly on the inside. Ahem then again that's just my opinion...
    Thank you for sharing. I'll put in my I give a **** bag with the dude's defense of pedophilia. And maybe I do have problems. I probably have problems. We all have problems. I won't hurt anyone physically, and anyone with any kind of mental will would be able to take what I throw at them. So forgive me if I seem to not give a single damn about your opinion. Which you are entitled to, of course.
     
         

  20. #40
    Wangy's Oreo Yasuko Sayomi's Avatar
    Status
    Yasuko Sayomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Location
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    ***************
     

    Re: Pedophiles are born that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Thank you for sharing. I'll put in my I give a **** bag with the dude's defense of pedophilia. And maybe I do have problems. I probably have problems. We all have problems. I won't hurt anyone physically, and anyone with any kind of mental will would be able to take what I throw at them. So forgive me if I seem to not give a single damn about your opinion. Which you are entitled to, of course.
    Eh, I was just expressing my opinion. I'll be a smart a** and forgive you for not giving a damn
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •