The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Re: Pedophiles are born that way

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    I've said it a few moments beforehand, ahem...kill yourself. Immediately. Not kidding. Take your "research". Go to a cliff. Get a knife. Do something. KILL....YOURSELF.
    So not cool...that's not funny.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    I beg to differ. Both are born with conditions they cant change. The pedophile as a child likes children, the pedo as a teen likes xhildren, the pedo as an adult likes children. Its as if he never grew out of that phase.
    The difference between a Pedo and a Homo is consent. A homo likes someone of the same sex that can consent to sex.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    So not cool...that's not funny.
    I fail to see where you're looking for a funny opportunity here? Usually humor needs to be intended in written format to be funny.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

I fail to see where you're looking for a funny opportunity here? Usually humor needs to be intended in written format to be funny.
    I wasn't looking for funny...it's not cool to tell someone to kill themselves. The only people that should do so is actual pedophiles, murderers and rapists. Unless OP is actually one of those or something just as bad, then they shouldn't be told to kill themselves.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wasn't looking for funny...it's not cool to tell someone to kill themselves. The only people that should do so is actual pedophiles, murderers and rapists. Unless OP is actually one of those or something just as bad, then they shouldn't be told to kill themselves.
    Say what you must, think what you must. The man wants to defend his pedophiles, than he can listen to what I have to say as well. And if he cares not to hear it, it all works out, doesn't' it?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Say what you must, think what you must. The man wants to defend his pedophiles, than he can listen to what I have to say as well. And if he cares not to hear it, it all works out, doesn't' it?
    No, this is a troll thread. Pedophilia is something that happens to a person. It's an extreme fetish that some people have developed. You must learn the difference between a serious thread and a troll thread.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, this is a troll thread. Pedophilia is something that happens to a person. It's an extreme fetish that some people have developed. You must learn the difference between a serious thread and a troll thread.
    Well, that's just two strikes, isn't it? I can't see why my comment is worse than making light of pedophilia.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Well, that's just two strikes, isn't it? I can't see why my comment is worse than making light of pedophilia.
    I might hate it, but that's no reason for someone to kill themselves. Trolls are people too. They might be annoying, they might post stupid stuff, but when they do, just report it. This person could also be delusional or not informed, they could also be legitimately trying to find a reason for pedophilia.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and someone needs to learn the difference between staying on topic and derailing for a moot point. *ahem* shinobi train

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I might hate it, but that's no reason for someone to kill themselves. Trolls are people too. They might be annoying, they might post stupid stuff, but when they do, just report it. This person could also be delusional or not informed, they could also be legitimately trying to find a reason for pedophilia.
    Whatevs. Not worth my time anyway. I suppose I let my hero's at the Onion down. This should have been easy to spot if it was a troll thread.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

I do believe i posted a link supporting my arguement. What exactly makes someone a troll.

Status
    Sep 2012
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    Post Thanks / Like

Both comments are pretty bad. Yours is equally as bad because you are telling someone to end their own precious life. His is bad because he is trying to make pedophilia look okay in a sense. Anyways this is the 2nd time you told someone to kill themselves. You sir have problems in my opinion. To me one of the most disgusting things is telling someone to kill themselves. I can already tell that you are ugly on the inside. Ahem then again that's just my opinion...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by leggomynecro View Post
    and someone needs to learn the difference between staying on topic and derailing for a moot point. *ahem* shinobi train
    ... This thread will be closed soon enough, I doubt it will stay open for more than a few hours or so. I'm just trying to tell my friend Germanicus that telling people to kill themselves isn't cool.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    Both comments are pretty bad. Yours is equally as bad because you are telling someone to end their own precious life. His is bad because he is trying to make pedophilia look okay in a sense. Anyways this is the 2nd time you told someone to kill themselves. You sir have problems in my opinion. To me one of the most disgusting things is telling someone to kill themselves. I can already tell that you are ugly on the inside. Ahem then again that's just my opinion...
    Thank you for sharing. I'll put in my I give a **** bag with the dude's defense of pedophilia. And maybe I do have problems. I probably have problems. We all have problems. I won't hurt anyone physically, and anyone with any kind of mental will would be able to take what I throw at them. So forgive me if I seem to not give a single damn about your opinion. Which you are entitled to, of course.

Status
    Sep 2012
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing. I'll put in my I give a **** bag with the dude's defense of pedophilia. And maybe I do have problems. I probably have problems. We all have problems. I won't hurt anyone physically, and anyone with any kind of mental will would be able to take what I throw at them. So forgive me if I seem to not give a single damn about your opinion. Which you are entitled to, of course.
    Eh, I was just expressing my opinion. I'll be a smart a** and forgive you for not giving a damn

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    Eh, I was just expressing my opinion. I'll be a smart a** and forgive you for not giving a damn
    Hold to your beliefs, it means nothing if you don't. And Train, after the mods see this, I'll probably be banned. I'm pretty sure they would consider this crossing the line. So you might save your breath while I'm still round and kicking.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Hold to your beliefs, it means nothing if you don't. And Train, after the mods see this, I'll probably be banned. I'm pretty sure they would consider this crossing the line. So you might save your breath while I'm still round and kicking.
    Nah, unless you were reported, they won't read the posts and just close it...giving no infractions. You won't be banned anyway, just given an infraction. Unless you already have some, then you won't be banned. Unless they consider it a more serious offense, which I doubt would be the case. Most likely you won't get anything though. I'd advise against further offenses though.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nah, unless you were reported, they won't read the posts and just close it...giving no infractions. You won't be banned anyway, just given an infraction. Unless you already have some, then you won't be banned. Unless they consider it a more serious offense, which I doubt would be the case. Most likely you won't get anything though. I'd advise against further offenses though.
    Suppose I'll try to keep a cooler head. I appreciate you trying to talk some sense though. I suppose if I feel the need to openly express my displeasure I'll just keep my mouth shut from here on out...although I suppose to formally answer the thread for the first time today, no, I do not believe pedophiles are born the way they are.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Suppose I'll try to keep a cooler head. I appreciate you trying to talk some sense though. I suppose if I feel the need to openly express my displeasure I'll just keep my mouth shut from here on out...although I suppose to formally answer the thread for the first time today, no, I do not believe pedophiles are born the way they are.
    Yeah, it's hard to not say anything at times, but one eventually learns to say nothing when they can't say something nice.

Nope, pedophiles are turned into what they are, just like homosexuals...but that's a discussion for another thread.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

did you even read the link?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

did you even read the link?
    Let me rephrase myself, because it seems I mispoke slightly; even if they were "born that way", it doesn't make their actions right. Restraint, physical and mental, should be practiced. Sexual urges can (and should, on all levels) be controlled. Especially ones that are illegal. So, I suppose I should have said I believe that "Pedophilia is wrong; the circumstances leading up to it are irrelevant."

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me rephrase myself, because it seems I mispoke slightly; even if they were "born that way", it doesn't make their actions right. Restraint, physical and mental, should be practiced. Sexual urges can (and should, on all levels) be controlled. Especially ones that are illegal. So, I suppose I should have said I believe that "Pedophilia is wrong; the circumstances leading up to it are irrelevant."
    So you hold that same philosophy with homosexuality? They both claim to be born that way and with research being done its being shown to be true.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So you hold that same philosophy with homosexuality? They both claim to be born that way and with research being done its being shown to be true.
    You're putting words in my mouth; I do not believe homosexuality to be wrong. It is not because they were "born that way" that I dislike pedophiles. I dislike them because they want to do horrible things to young children.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

My opinion on that is yes. Homosexuality and pedophilia, as well as necrophilia and all forms of disturbing sexual conduct, is a choice.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

You're putting words in my mouth; I do not believe homosexuality to be wrong. It is not because they were "born that way" that I dislike pedophiles. I dislike them because they want to do horrible things to young children.
    I meant do you sorry im on a typo. Dont you think everyone deserves equality? Im getting a general opinion i already said i dont support them.