The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Re: Pedophiles are born that way

Quote Originally Posted by SandVillageShinobi View Post
    Actually straight woman are not supposed to be sexually attractive to one another it's just a lot of straight girls pretend to be lesbian or bi to fit in.
    Not entirely true, there's the old rule of marketing to be considered. In advertisement, it's always a good call to use an attractive female because the men want to be with her and the girls want to be like her. Women are attracted to each other on some level, whether its sexual or not. However, it's not a good idea to use an attractive male because only the women are going to be attracted to them. Straight men see other men as competition and are naturally repelled by them; unlike women that want to be the attractive female, the men want to fight the attractive male.

For example, deer behave the same way. A male will allow as many females in his territory that will come, and they have no problem being around each other. If another male enters that area though, there's trouble.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Not entirely true, there's the old rule of marketing to be considered. In advertisement, it's always a good call to use an attractive female because the men want to be with her and the girls want to be like her. Women are attracted to each other on some level, whether its sexual or not. However, it's not a good idea to use an attractive male because only the women are going to be attracted to them. Straight men see other men as competition and are naturally repelled by them; unlike women that want to be the attractive female, the men want to fight the attractive male.

For example, deer behave the same way. A male will allow as many females in his territory that will come, and they have no problem being around each other. If another male enters that area though, there's trouble.
    But we're not deer. We are human beings.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

God doesn't hate homo's just doesn't like when they stick their schlongs in an *******.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    But we're not deer. We are human beings.
    It's an example. As humans we do have similar traits as animals, the difference is we have morals and advanced intelligence. I was using an example that is clear to see, since this is more difficult to see in people. Trust me, it's true, this is marketing 101.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's an example. As humans we do have similar traits as animals, the difference is we have ethics and advanced intelligence. I was using an example that is clear to see, since this is more difficult to see in people. Trust me, it's true, this is marketing 101.
    This.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's an example. As humans we do have similar traits as animals, the difference is we have morals and advanced intelligence. I was using an example that is clear to see, since this is more difficult to see in people. Trust me, it's true, this is marketing 101.
    What are you arguing about again? :confused:

I thought this thread was about pedophiles not homosexuals.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think people are born the way they are but they are shaped and molded as they grow up.. so therefore a pedo would probably have had a traumatic/strange childhood...

Not necessarily though; some just are. I do actually think it's a mental condition though, something in the brain which was somehow enhanced when they were younger... i dont really know..

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    What are you arguing about again? :confused:

I thought this thread was about pedophiles not homosexuals.
    I'm talking about how straight women are still somewhat attracted to each other on some level, whereas straight men have no attraction to each other and instead want to fight on some base level. This is supporting my reason why bisexualism is in women is based somewhat on nature while any sexual attraction among men is not natural. Women were created to be the way they are and so were men, and the Creator allowed (allowed, not advised) men to marry multiple wives.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    I find your first sentence quite misleading and self serving. Are you referring to age of consent as a matter of opinion or your main topic itself? I never said it is a matter of opinion only. Only thing that can depends on opinion and vary, is age of consent not the fact about difference in homosexual behaviour and paedophiles. And even in the concept of age of consent only difference is where any particular nation draws the line regarding the minimum age for holding you legally responsible. The basic principle as to why it needs to be defined ( age of consent) remains the same.
    I find the age of consent to be of personal opinion. They're plenty of adults who lack the maturity skills that a 14 year old may have acquired throughout the course of life. The age of consent is there only because the majority of the body is done developing at 18 while the brain is still developing till in the 20's.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    According to recent science they have found that pedophiles are born with an attraction to children. Now before i get started i don't advocate pedophiles or child molestation. With that being said i'll be getting started.

Homosexuals argue that since they're born that way they shouldn't be mistreated in regards to equality. Now i'm all for equality but pedophiles use the same reasoning so whats the difference? Is it a lack of equality or have the morals of humans not degenerated to the point of allowance of such behavior. I personally believe that while both are natural humans have just lost morals so homosexuality is accepted unlike pedophiles. I believe both are born that way however i see it as wrong to say homosexuals deserve fair rights but pedophiles don't. They both suffer from a genetic disorder according to recent science, but only one is treated as such. Ive kinda just been typing my thoughts and I can't see how people think that just because your born a certain way makes it ok. Just because your born a certain way doesnt make it natural or morally right. Pedophiles do unthinkable acts towards children but the human race only thinks tht due to our current morals. Prior to this day and age homosexuality was unthinkable but as awareness was made morals degenerated. My key point is someday being a pedophile will be accepted by the same scenario. In some societies it is accepted. Sorry for my rant i just think its interesting.

Child with pedo disorder likes children
    Teenager with pedo disorder likes teenagers
    Adult with pedo disorder likes children.

I find it interesting.

http://mblogs.discovermagazine.com/g...born-that-way/

PLEASE do not bring religion into this. Its a compare and contrast between two genetic disorders.
    You are a complete and utter idiot

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kam View Post
    You are a complete and utter idiot
    You have nothing constructive or intelligent too say so please leave. Also if you're going to attemptto degenerate someone please proper grammar as you only make yourself look uneducated.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You have nothing constructive or intelligent too say so please leave. Also if you're going to attemptto degenerate someone please proper grammar as you only make yourself look uneducated.

Learn how to spell before trolling. This thread is absolutely preposterous and you seriously need a good wake up call or you'll be a true idiot for the rest of you life.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~

Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    lets be honest. two gay men kissing and two women kissing are two completely different things.

the bible says man on man is a unforgiveable sin, doesnt say win are. and besides women cant penetrate each other, unless they have a dik.

so techinally speaking women cant have sex wish wouldnt make them qualify for being a sin.

But if you refuse to be religious or ignore this. than nothing really should matter to you. since you dont believe in a higher power and being held accountable for what you have done.

P.s i believe in god and follow chirstain/jewish ways. but i have nothing against cool gay guys.

now the ones who are overlly gay and try and act like a female, those are the ones i hate and most others feel the same
    I believe in a higher power since I was raised in a Christian household, but I believe that being gay isn't wrong. There's no difference between a woman kissing a woman, a man kissing a man, or a woman kissing a man in my eyes.

I have no comment for twisting words and saying "Oh, this isn't a sin because it's not penatration" I find that laughable and stupid in all honestly, but my opinion on that isn't important since I don't fully agree with the bible anyways.

On the latter part, inclosing, I don't care how people act, let alone hate them, unless I know the person and have a personal reason to. I just don't care sometimes

I don't want to go off topic since this is about adults liking kids, not this, so let's try to go back on topic.

Last edited by Jack Spicer; 10-08-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kam View Post
    Learn how to spell before trolling. This thread is absolutely preposterous and you seriously need a good wake up call or you'll be a true idiot for the rest of you life.
    No one here is trolling, however its evident you didn't even read the article.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This place still exists?

By god....we've gotten every un educated religious zealot to comment in the same thread.....nice to see shinobi train still thinks he can use his misleading studies and self centered arguments to attempt to prove his opinion. Legomynecro is still a buffoon (anyone else notice the ONLY threads he comments on are controversial threads where he can try and pound his religion down your throat?)

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    By god....we've gotten every un educated religious zealot to comment in the same thread.....nice to see shinobi train still thinks he can use his misleading studies and self centered arguments to attempt to prove his opinion. Legomynecro is still a buffoon (anyone else notice the ONLY threads he comments on are controversial threads where he can try and pound his religion down your throat?)
    Thats the exact thing i asked people not to do lol

Senior Member Akatsuki wise guy's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored

Homosexuality is not a disorder.
    Pedophilia is a disorder.
    Learn the difference.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP

This is all a question of your view on life and what your morals are.

If you think evil is a born trait, go ahead and think that.

We've all been babies once before, but when you hold a child, do you really think that you're holding the next Hitler? Do you really think that a person is born what they are, and nothing they can possibly do will change anything?

Was I born what I am today?

Were you born what you are today?

I can honestly say that I've changed a lot over the years, some for the good, and some for the bad. But I have changed. I'm sure everyone here has changed something about themselves over the years. Genetics may decide what you look like and they might decide how smart you are. But they don't decide how you are raised.

I hate to bring up Hitler again, but he wanted to be a priest when he was 15. Until most of his family died. Drastic change.

My point is, people change, there are countless examples of that.

But, you're obviously on the nature side of the great debate. No one ever changes sides on something like this, so there's no point in arguing.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting, considering I have never mentioned God in this thread. Perhaps you should go through and actually read what has been

discussed prior to posting so you don't look like a "buffoon". Ignorant stalkers are the best *grabs popcorn*

Thats the exact thing i asked people not to do lol
    You present information to discus with your peers but try to put limits on peoples opinions. That just doesn't work ever.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No one here is trolling, however its evident you didn't even read the article.
    Iv'e been on this site long enough to spot a troll and i can assure you that you are definitely one of them.

Last edited by kam; 10-08-2012 at 11:58 PM.

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

According to recent science they have found that pedophiles are born with an attraction to children. Now before i get started i don't advocate pedophiles or child molestation. With that being said i'll be getting started.

Homosexuals argue that since they're born that way they shouldn't be mistreated in regards to equality. Now i'm all for equality but pedophiles use the same reasoning so whats the difference? Is it a lack of equality or have the morals of humans not degenerated to the point of allowance of such behavior. I personally believe that while both are natural humans have just lost morals so homosexuality is accepted unlike pedophiles. I believe both are born that way however i see it as wrong to say homosexuals deserve fair rights but pedophiles don't. They both suffer from a genetic disorder according to recent science, but only one is treated as such. Ive kinda just been typing my thoughts and I can't see how people think that just because your born a certain way makes it ok. Just because your born a certain way doesnt make it natural or morally right. Pedophiles do unthinkable acts towards children but the human race only thinks tht due to our current morals. Prior to this day and age homosexuality was unthinkable but as awareness was made morals degenerated. My key point is someday being a pedophile will be accepted by the same scenario. In some societies it is accepted. Sorry for my rant i just think its interesting.

Child with pedo disorder likes children
    Teenager with pedo disorder likes teenagers
    Adult with pedo disorder likes children.

I find it interesting.

http://mblogs.discovermagazine.com/g...born-that-way/

PLEASE do not bring religion into this. Its a compare and contrast between two genetic disorders.

homosexuals suffer from a Genetic disorder ? What science are pamphlet are you reading get out of here with your pseudo science your not a scientist nor do you know anything about biology stop acting like you do.No real scientist will say its a genetic disorder at least not ones with a biased opinion working for or advising for a political agenda.crawl back to whatever bible thumping christian red neck state you came from

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    ^This. Also, pedophiles and homosexuals are two different categories. So you can't really compare their equal rights with each other.
    I quote from Our Humanist Heritage.(Can be found on Google Books)
    The state of Queensland considered the decriminalization of homosexuality. But it was not implemented after the Australian Federation for the Family submitted a 46-page study on homosexuality to Queensland's Criminal Justice Commission. The study revealed that in Queensland:

• Homosexuals commit between 33% and 50% of all recorded instances of child molestation.
    • Homosexuals teachers have been involved in 80% of recorded teacher-pupil sexual interactions
    • Homosexuals have accounted for about half of all molestations among those who work with children
    • A person is 15 times more likely to be murdered by a homosexual than a heterosexual during a sexual murder spree.
    • Most victims of sex murders die at the hands of a homosexual

It must be emphasized that the perpetrators of these crimes came from about one percent of the population.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

:scorps: It's only misleading because you don't understand nor have studied it, and I am certainly not self-centered, I care about other individuals unlike yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki wise guy View Post
    Homosexuality is not a disorder.
    Pedophilia is a disorder.
    Learn the difference.
    Then do tell, what's the difference? If someone can choose not to be a pedophile, then certainly they could just as easily choose not to be gay. These are both fetishes, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    This is all a question of your view on life and what your morals are.

If you think evil is a born trait, go ahead and think that.

We've all been babies once before, but when you hold a child, do you really think that you're holding the next Hitler? Do you really think that a person is born what they are, and nothing they can possibly do will change anything?

Was I born what I am today?

Were you born what you are today?

I can honestly say that I've changed a lot over the years, some for the good, and some for the bad. But I have changed. I'm sure everyone here has changed something about themselves over the years. Genetics may decide what you look like and they might decide how smart you are. But they don't decide how you are raised.

I hate to bring up Hitler again, but he wanted to be a priest when he was 15. Until most of his family died. Drastic change.

My point is, people change, there are countless examples of that.

But, you're obviously on the nature side of the great debate. No one ever changes sides on something like this, so there's no point in arguing.
    Exactly, Hitler was not born as the evil he became, he was taught through his parentage, his school, his church, etc. If he had been raised in a different way, then he could have just as easily started a rule of peace rather than death.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:scorps: It's only misleading because you don't understand nor have studied it, and I am certainly not self-centered, I care about other individuals unlike yourself.

Then do tell, what's the difference? If someone can choose not to be a pedophile, then certainly they could just as easily choose not to be gay. These are both fetishes, nothing more.

Exactly, Hitler was not born as the evil he became, he was taught through his parentage, his school, his church, etc. If he had been raised in a different way, then he could have just as easily started a rule of peace rather than death.
    I heard Hitler became the way he was because of what the military or someone in authority did.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    I heard Hitler became the way he was because of what the military or someone in authority did.
    That's true, but one single action does not turn someone into a monster, there's always a lot more to it. It was actualy while he was hiding in a church that was being bombarded with motor shells that he claimed he received a message from heaven to start his campaign. Many believe, as well as myself to a degree, that he was demonically possessed.