Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Pedophiles are born that way

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    According to recent science they have found that pedophiles are born with an attraction to children. Now before i get started i don't advocate pedophiles or child molestation. With that being said i'll be getting started.

Homosexuals argue that since they're born that way they shouldn't be mistreated in regards to equality. Now i'm all for equality but pedophiles use the same reasoning so whats the difference? Is it a lack of equality or have the morals of humans not degenerated to the point of allowance of such behavior. I personally believe that while both are natural humans have just lost morals so homosexuality is accepted unlike pedophiles. I believe both are born that way however i see it as wrong to say homosexuals deserve fair rights but pedophiles don't. They both suffer from a genetic disorder according to recent science, but only one is treated as such. Ive kinda just been typing my thoughts and I can't see how people think that just because your born a certain way makes it ok. Just because your born a certain way doesnt make it natural or morally right. Pedophiles do unthinkable acts towards children but the human race only thinks tht due to our current morals. Prior to this day and age homosexuality was unthinkable but as awareness was made morals degenerated. My key point is someday being a pedophile will be accepted by the same scenario. In some societies it is accepted. Sorry for my rant i just think its interesting.

Child with pedo disorder likes children
    Teenager with pedo disorder likes teenagers
    Adult with pedo disorder likes children.

I find it interesting.

http://mblogs.discovermagazine.com/g...born-that-way/

PLEASE do not bring religion into this. Its a compare and contrast between two genetic disorders.
    I agree 100%. Anytime I've brought the topic and asked for a explanation people just get mad angry. I'm not defending pedophiles I'm just asking a question. Cuz any reasoning I've heard for homosexual justification realistically speaking pedopilia falls into the same category. Anything from morals to science to how both have been viewed in different societies. Both have had their turns being widely accepted and frowned upon thru out history. Even with shock therapy. No dis cuz I dont really care at all. I'm only concerned with who I'm sleeping with.

Last edited by Rosco Wellington; 10-09-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    I heard Hitler became the way he was because of what the military or someone in authority did.

The person he cared most for (Younger brother) died when he was young. Just like most of his family. He had an extremely demanding father. His dreams were crushed twice. He was homeless. He was injured at least 10 times in World War 1, and he had to watch thousands of other people die.

Then Hitler was manipulated by Antone Drexler, and there you have it.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are not born gay. You are born with a clean slate and what you do and experience will shape who you will become.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki wise guy View Post
    Homosexuality is not a disorder.
    Pedophilia is a disorder.
    Learn the difference.
    The purpose of living is to survive and reproduce. Homosexuality only satifies survival. Thus it is usually deemed a disorder.

Last edited by Unbiased; 10-09-2012 at 12:46 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'M PEDOPHILE IN MY OWN WAY
    'CAUSE GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES
    I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY, I'M PEDOPHILE THIS WAY!

Lady Gaga approves.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with virtually every point you made OP, I've pondered and researched it that argument myself a few times. Unfortunately it'll be a loooong time before pedophiles are discussed that way professionally. At the very least it's an interesting subject though.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you everyone who agrees with my point. I only asked to not bring religion into this because it causes flaming which gets the topic shut down.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Teenaged Pedo's like Teenagers.
    I must be a born Pedo.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Standing in line to see the
    show tonight and there's a
    light on...

The purpose of living is to survive and reproduce. Homosexuality only satifies survival. Thus it is usually deemed a disorder.
    Wrong, that is an animals purpose of living, a beast in the wild, I am no beast, I am a human who believes my purpose for living is more than just instinctual, maybe if it were 10,000 B.C. sure, my purpose would be purely instinctual. And to top it off, we are overproducing at such an alarming rate anyway, I say homosexuality is natures way of curbing the cancer of earth known as man, which makes it natural. Homosexuality and Pedophilia are two different things. being a pedo is a fetish, homosexuality is not, it is naturally occurring.

Jinchuriki of the Madness GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cry of the Devil

Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    lol your embarrassing yourself with this idiotic thread do yeu even know what pedophile means ?
    I do, in the dictionary, it says pedophiles are adults who are sexually attracted to children.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SoundBar View Post
    Wrong, that is an animals purpose of living, a beast in the wild, I am no beast, I am a human who believes my purpose for living is more than just instinctual, maybe if it were 10,000 B.C. sure, my purpose would be purely instinctual. And to top it off, we are overproducing at such an alarming rate anyway, I say homosexuality is natures way of curbing the cancer of earth known as man, which makes it natural. Homosexuality and Pedophilia are two different things. being a pedo is a fetish, homosexuality is not, it is naturally occurring.
    According to scientific research its genetic and whether you like it or not your body is focused on survival and reproduction.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If sexual preference were genetics, we would see such behavior in animals, but in nature it only happens between adult males and adult females.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghost nappa View Post
    If sexual preference were genetics, we would see such behavior in animals, but in nature it only happens between adult males and adult females.
    Apparently they have gay animals. That's a good enough excuse to say homosexuality is okay. I wonder if that excuse would work for pedos.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Standing in line to see the
    show tonight and there's a
    light on...

According to scientific research its genetic and whether you like it or not your body is focused on survival and reproduction.
    So I suppose you want to force science on everyone? But not let other people include their beliefs? This seems kind of one sided to me. Whether scientist believed they proved it or not, I don't believe in all science because it is all still just theory.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost nappa View Post
    wrong, homosexual acts have been a proven fact among various types of animals; ducks, different primates, wolves, dogs and so on and so forth. Homosexuality is apart of nature whether you choose to accept the facts or not

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deep

Sexual preference is on the neurological level of the brain, meaning that it is genetic and while can be changed through experiences you are born with a blueprint for the sexual part of your brain that does not change throughout your life, experiences can change this slightly but for the most part your instincts tell you what you find sexually attractive in a woman or a man whether it be the same sex or a different sex the same age or a different age.

So yes it makes sense that people who could become pedophiles are born with a sexual preference for younger people or even children.

However the way you've phrased it says that pedophiles are born pedophiles and while Pedo: Meaning child, and Philic: Meaning to be attracted to something by definition makes your statement true in a terminological sense it sounds wrong.

Pedophilia is the crime of someone over the age of 16 raping someone under the age of 13. So in a sense people cannot be born "Pedophiles" (being someone who has committed the stated crime), but can be born with a sexual preference for younger people and in all possibility even children.

However there is a difference between the social situation of people with this neuron-sexual disorder and other such as Homosexuals... A person who is Homosexual can be sexually active with another person who is homosexual, however children are not sexually active, they have not developed physically, mentally, or neurologically to be sexually active so people who are born with a sexual preference for children specifically are unable to be sexually active... However sexual preference isn't like you only like one person and one person only it is more of the image of your Ideal sexual partner, so a person with a sexual preference for people of a young age aren't only going to be turned on by children and young adults but by adults that appear to be of that age or of similar build.

However this doesn't mean people with this disorder are doomed to a life of sexually unfulfilled torment, some people are born with slight to severe hormonal imbalances that lead to a condition called Pedomorphism they have child like facial and structural features usually including; a lack of height, lack of intense muscle mass, and larger eyes. There are adults that have the physical features similar to that of a child, and would make ideal partners with that of people who are "Pedophilic".

What I am trying to explain with the above ^ is that there is a direct and very obvious difference between being born with a sexual preference for a certain kind of person... and Raping someone.

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345