View Poll Results: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! There are hints given

    163 86.70%
  • No! I only believe in what I see

    25 13.30%
Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 207
  1. #26
    number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    uncle sam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    Proof? Are you reading the thread? bunshins are required to be able to graduate in the academy. Minato was a hokage, a genius...so? what your common sense tell you? If you'll use your brain then you will know the answer. Prefers eyes over brain ehh...
    i think your retarded. seriously. there are plenty of kage/kage level ninja who cant/havent shown shadow clones. none of the current 5 kage use it ffs
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member j mafia13's Avatar
    Status
    j mafia13 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by uncle sam View Post
    i think your retarded. seriously. there are plenty of kage/kage level ninja who cant/havent shown shadow clones. none of the current 5 kage use it ffs
    The 3rd used it when he fought orochimaru....
     
         

  3. #28
    "I am Justice" - L kevenc's Avatar
    Status
    kevenc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    ignore that kid he thinks he is a character of a deathnote. most of minato haters are kids who likes emo character like the uchiha. kids like emo you know
    I obviously like emo kid, Minato is my #2 favorite character and then Naruto #1. You're just an ignorant.

    The fact is, he might be able to do so but it is not proven, why should I base myself on speculation ?

    kid ? You must be a teen of 14 years old.
     
         

  4. #29
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    Bushin no jutsu =/= Kage Bushin no Jutsu

    Kage Bushin and Bushin no jutsu are two different jutsu.....

    By your logic since Sasuke was considered a genius he can do kage bushin too, in fact Shikamaru knows over 1000 jutsu.... -___-
    So, Minato can't because we have not seen him do Kage bunshin? A genius of his level and a kage can't do Kage bunshin? Since you're asking for a proof, why not ask you to give evidence that Minato can't use kage bunshin? I'll wait...I have posted mine so where's yours?
     
         

  5. #30
    number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    uncle sam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    So, Minato can't because we have not seen him do Kage bunshin? A genius of his level and a kage can't do Kage bunshin? Since you're asking for a proof, why not ask you to give evidence that Minato can't use kage bunshin? I'll wait...I have posted mine so where's yours?
    1. hes never used it
    2. its never been implied that he could use it
    your the one speculating abilities for a character who died before the start of the show..you cant get mad because some people dont share your opinions
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member j mafia13's Avatar
    Status
    j mafia13 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Type: Ninjutsu.

    Element: None.

    Hand Seals: Cross/Ram.

    Rank: B.

    Description: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Jonin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin no Jutsu creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any Jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.

    Based On: Bunshin no Jutsu

    Variations:

    ■Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
    ■Raiton • Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
    ■Bunshin Bakuha
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Jiraiya, Hatake Kakashi, Sarutobi Hiruzen, Ebisu, Sarutobi Konohamaru, Uchiha Itachi, Namikaze Minato, Jounin Level Ninjas.

    heres the link to the site where i got the info for you

    http://animemagics.wikia.com/wiki/Kage_Bunshin_no_Jutsu
     
         

  7. #32
    Academy Student Uchiha Shamil's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Shamil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Of course.
    But i think his stamina and his chakra isn't as much as his son.
     
         

  8. #33
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by uncle sam View Post
    1. hes never used it
    2. its never been implied that he could use it
    your the one speculating abilities for a character who died before the start of the show..you cant get mad because some people dont share your opinions
    wrong. saying that he can't because we have not seen him do is also purely speculation. we know that a bunshin is required to be able to graduate and kage bunshin is a variation of the bunshin. using your logic, then Hashi can't use wood clones because we have not seen him do that though we know that yamato uses it.

    Quote Originally Posted by j mafia13 View Post
    Type: Ninjutsu.

    Element: None.

    Hand Seals: Cross/Ram.

    Rank: B.

    Description: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Jonin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin no Jutsu creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any Jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.

    Based On: Bunshin no Jutsu

    Variations:

    ■Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
    ■Raiton • Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
    ■Bunshin Bakuha
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Jiraiya, Hatake Kakashi, Sarutobi Hiruzen, Ebisu, Sarutobi Konohamaru, Uchiha Itachi, Namikaze Minato, Jounin Level Ninjas.

    heres the link to the site where i got the info for you


    http://animemagics.wikia.com/wiki/Kage_Bunshin_no_Jutsu
    thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Shamil View Post
    Of course.
    But i think his stamina and his chakra isn't as much as his son.
    agreed. it comes down to how many can he do but if we're talking of only creating a kage bunshin then definitely he can
     
         

  9. #34
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    So, Minato can't because we have not seen him do Kage bunshin? A genius of his level and a kage can't do Kage bunshin? Since you're asking for a proof, why not ask you to give evidence that Minato can't use kage bunshin? I'll wait...I have posted mine so where's yours?
    Wait what? The burden of proof is on you not me. That's like saying that you should prove that theres a unicorn in my room that only I can see, hear and feel. Prove to me Sakura doesn't have Tsunade's healing technique, Prove to me Tsunade can't do shadow clones, prove to me Tenten and Neji aren't in a relationship. You didn't post evidence dipshit basically all you did was show how ignorant you are and how skillfully you can make fallacy's based on your so called evidence. Basically all you just said is A lot of Hokage have kage Bushin hence Minato being a Kage also has the technique. Which is akin to say a lot of people in the anbu wear raincoats and masks meaning everyone in the anbu wears that same garb.
     
         

  10. #35
    Eishi is watching you Eishi's Avatar
    Status
    Eishi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    560
    Post Thanks / Like
    死ぬほど詰まんないぃ
    ぃぃ。。。
     



    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Of course he can
     
         

  11. #36
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    Wait what? The burden of proof is on you not me. That's like saying that you should prove that theres a unicorn in my room that only I can see, hear and feel. Prove to me Sakura doesn't have Tsunade's healing technique, Prove to me Tsunade can't do shadow clones, prove to me Tenten and Neji aren't in a relationship. You didn't post evidence dipshit basically all you did was show how ignorant you are and how skillfully you can make fallacy's based on your so called evidence. Basically all you just said is A lot of Hokage have kage Bushin hence Minato being a Kage also has the technique. Which is akin to say a lot of people in the anbu wear raincoats and masks meaning everyone in the anbu wears that same garb.
    you're missing the point. saying that he can't because you have not seen him do is also a speculation. Your're speculating because you don't know if he can or he can't because you have not seen it. But saying that he CAN'T means that he doesn't know how to do it and it means that you are 100% sure that he can't. Since you are that sure that he can't then why not give me proof that he can't?
     
         

  12. #37
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    you're missing the point. saying that he can't because you have not seen him do is also a speculation. Your're speculating because you don't know if he can or he can't because you have not seen it. But saying that he CAN'T means that he doesn't know how to do it and it means that you are 100% sure that he can't. Since you are that sure that he can't then why not give me proof that he can't?
    See the problem with that logic is that I can say anything like for example say TenTen is the sage of six path but is hiding her identity and if someone should ask me to show evidence all i would have to say is just because she hasn't admitted it doesn't mean she isn't. Which defeats the point of the whole argument.
     
         

  13. #38
    Immortal Regis Direcorpse's Avatar
    Status
    Direcorpse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    Well should we give Tsunade Kage bunshins too >_>
    The more bewbs, THE MERRIER!
    Give some to Mei too, while you're at it :D
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    i say yes
     
         

  15. #40
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    See the problem with that logic is that I can say anything like for example say TenTen is the sage of six path but is hiding her identity and if someone should ask me to show evidence all i would have to say is just because she hasn't admitted it doesn't mean she isn't. Which defeats the point of the whole argument.
    LOL. Your comparison is far out. We're talking about evidence or hints that were provided in the manga. One hint is that it was mentioned that performing BUNSHIN is needed to graduate at the academy and we know that Minato was a hokage so it's not that hard for us to use our brains to think that he can actually do it because it was hinted that bunshin is needed to be able to graduate from the academy.

    The best way to answer a question you don't know is "I don't know" and if you're not sure "MAYBE". Since you say he can't then it means that you know something I don't know. What made you think he can't? What evidence can you provide that he can't? Is there any hints saying he can't?
     
         

  16. #41
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    LOL. Your comparison is far out. We're talking about evidence or hints that were provided in the manga. One hint is that it was mentioned that performing BUNSHIN is needed to graduate at the academy and we know that Minato was a hokage so it's not that hard for us to use our brains to think that he can actually do it because it was hinted that bunshin is needed to be able to graduate from the academy.

    The best way to answer a question you don't know is "I don't know" and if you're not sure "MAYBE". Since you say he can't then it means that you know something I don't know. What made you think he can't? What evidence can you provide that he can't? Is there any hints saying he can't?
    So does that mean everyone that graduated out of the academy can do shadow clone jutsu?
     
         

  17. #42
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    So does that mean everyone that graduated out of the academy can do shadow clone jutsu?
    can you proceed to high school without passing elementary? what do you think?
     
         

  18. #43
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    can you proceed to high school without passing elementary? what do you think?
    Didn't I already explain this?

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_Technique =/= http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Clone_Technique
     
         

  19. #44
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    What's that link supposed to mean? It does not say that Kage bunshin is unique only to naruto or does it say that it is only unique to a certain individual. If you can understand, the difference between a bunshin and Kage bunshin is that the chakra is evenly distributed among every clone and not illusions but this is a variation of the bunshin. I'm not saying that he can do a 1000 clones like Naruto.
     
         

  20. #45
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    What's that link supposed to mean? It does not say that Kage bunshin is unique only to naruto or does it say that it is only unique to a certain individual. If you can understand, the difference between a bunshin and Kage bunshin is that the chakra is evenly distributed among every clone and not illusions but this is a variation of the bunshin. I'm not saying that he can do a 1000 clones like Naruto.
    The technique you need to pass the academy is bushin not kage bushin....Kage bushin is much harder to do and only a few people have been shown using it, Minato is not one of them.
     
         

  21. #46
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    smh people getting scared at an idea that minato can do kage bunshin, no need to get scared you will not see people use kage bunshins for minato in versus threads until the manga shows him

    calm down -__-

    on topic yes its possible he can, but this idea too will fall along with minato's unconfirmed element, unless manga confirms it we can only guess
     
         

  22. #47
    number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    uncle sam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Clone jutsu and shadow clone are completely diffrent.saying that because he passed ninja academy and is a genius he can use shadow clones is a weak argument.sakura,sasuke and shikamaru are geniuses and they graduated,so by your logic they can use it

    take a step back and think about it.your argument is weak and lacks substance.this thread is almost as dumb as "kidomaru has all 3 dojutsu"
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by uncle sam View Post
    Clone jutsu and shadow clone are completely diffrent.saying that because he passed ninja academy and is a genius he can use shadow clones is a weak argument.sakura,sasuke and shikamaru are geniuses and they graduated,so by your logic they can use it

    take a step back and think about it.your argument is weak and lacks substance.this thread is almost as dumb as "kidomaru has all 3 dojutsu"

    except sasuke. sakura and shikamaru are not jounin level yet; kagebunshin was said to be a jounin level technique. naruto read the forbidden scroll. maybe if they read that forbiden scroll and have the chakra to make it yes its posible they can do it
     
         

  24. #49
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    except sasuke. sakura and shikamaru are not jounin level yet; kagebunshin was said to be a jounin level technique. naruto read the forbidden scroll. maybe if they read that forbiden scroll and have the chakra to make it yes its posible they can do it
    Show me where Minato read the scroll?
     
         

  25. #50
    Deeper zesto's Avatar
    Status
    zesto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale Lakes
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    strong points i guess you can say yes, minato had kage bunshin, though we have never seen him use it, because he depends on his speed most of the times
     
         

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •