View Poll Results: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! There are hints given

163 86.70%
  • No! I only believe in what I see

25 13.30%
Page 3 of 11 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    LOL. Your comparison is far out. We're talking about evidence or hints that were provided in the manga. One hint is that it was mentioned that performing BUNSHIN is needed to graduate at the academy and we know that Minato was a hokage so it's not that hard for us to use our brains to think that he can actually do it because it was hinted that bunshin is needed to be able to graduate from the academy.

The best way to answer a question you don't know is "I don't know" and if you're not sure "MAYBE". Since you say he can't then it means that you know something I don't know. What made you think he can't? What evidence can you provide that he can't? Is there any hints saying he can't?
    So does that mean everyone that graduated out of the academy can do shadow clone jutsu?

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    So does that mean everyone that graduated out of the academy can do shadow clone jutsu?
    can you proceed to high school without passing elementary? what do you think?

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

can you proceed to high school without passing elementary? what do you think?
    Didn't I already explain this?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_Technique =/= http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Clone_Technique

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

What's that link supposed to mean? It does not say that Kage bunshin is unique only to naruto or does it say that it is only unique to a certain individual. If you can understand, the difference between a bunshin and Kage bunshin is that the chakra is evenly distributed among every clone and not illusions but this is a variation of the bunshin. I'm not saying that he can do a 1000 clones like Naruto.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

What's that link supposed to mean? It does not say that Kage bunshin is unique only to naruto or does it say that it is only unique to a certain individual. If you can understand, the difference between a bunshin and Kage bunshin is that the chakra is evenly distributed among every clone and not illusions but this is a variation of the bunshin. I'm not saying that he can do a 1000 clones like Naruto.
    The technique you need to pass the academy is bushin not kage bushin....Kage bushin is much harder to do and only a few people have been shown using it, Minato is not one of them.

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

smh people getting scared at an idea that minato can do kage bunshin, no need to get scared you will not see people use kage bunshins for minato in versus threads until the manga shows him

calm down -__-

on topic yes its possible he can, but this idea too will fall along with minato's unconfirmed element, unless manga confirms it we can only guess

number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Clone jutsu and shadow clone are completely diffrent.saying that because he passed ninja academy and is a genius he can use shadow clones is a weak argument.sakura,sasuke and shikamaru are geniuses and they graduated,so by your logic they can use it

take a step back and think about it.your argument is weak and lacks substance.this thread is almost as dumb as "kidomaru has all 3 dojutsu"

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle sam View Post
    Clone jutsu and shadow clone are completely diffrent.saying that because he passed ninja academy and is a genius he can use shadow clones is a weak argument.sakura,sasuke and shikamaru are geniuses and they graduated,so by your logic they can use it

take a step back and think about it.your argument is weak and lacks substance.this thread is almost as dumb as "kidomaru has all 3 dojutsu"

except sasuke. sakura and shikamaru are not jounin level yet; kagebunshin was said to be a jounin level technique. naruto read the forbidden scroll. maybe if they read that forbiden scroll and have the chakra to make it yes its posible they can do it

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    except sasuke. sakura and shikamaru are not jounin level yet; kagebunshin was said to be a jounin level technique. naruto read the forbidden scroll. maybe if they read that forbiden scroll and have the chakra to make it yes its posible they can do it
    Show me where Minato read the scroll?

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

strong points i guess you can say yes, minato had kage bunshin, though we have never seen him use it, because he depends on his speed most of the times

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

i think your retarded. seriously. there are plenty of kage/kage level ninja who cant/havent shown shadow clones. none of the current 5 kage use it ffs
    but all of them can use it, they just dont want to, because it depletes chackra levels faster and many other reasons. only kages like A and Tsunade who have tailed beast chackra levels could maintain kage bunshin; maybe oonoki not sure, gaara cant anymore 1 tails is gone, and Mei doesn't have huge reserves, in fact no where near.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Show me where Minato read the scroll?
    hiruzen said that it was forbiden by the previous hokage. how in the hell he banned something without reading

there minato didnt even read he writes one of the technique inside the forbidden scrolls . so gtfo and take your fail with you

Last edited by BloodSeed; 10-08-2012 at 07:47 AM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

come on dude. need to use your brain a little. what made you think he can't if he can use bunshin? what prevents him from learning it if he was able to read that scroll? chakra? don't make me laugh!! don't tell me Minato didn't read the scroll during his time as the hokage.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

I decided to give nb a break and focus more on certain things, however people be pming me which gets sent to my email address and even following me on NF so i just came online to give my fans what they want, then i came across this thread.

Op you are WRONG and ill prove that later, right now ive to attend to something else

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I decided to give nb a break and focus more on certain things, however people be pming me which gets sent to my email address and even following me on NF so i just came online to give my fans what they want, then i came across this thread.

Op you are WRONG and ill prove that later, right now ive to attend to something else
    Blaze!!! We missed you :D

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

come on dude. need to use your brain a little. what made you think he can't if he can use bunshin? what prevents him from learning it if he was able to read that scroll? chakra? don't make me laugh!! don't tell me Minato didn't read the scroll during his time as the hokage.
    what makes me think he can't if hr can do clon? I'm not sure maybe the fact that there 2 diffrent jutsu.they have diffrent seals.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Evil is evil. Lesser, greater,
    middling…makes no
    difference. The degree is
    arbitrary. The definition’s
    blurred. If I’m to choose
    between one evil and another,
    I’d rather not choose it at
    all.

he did it here i have proof

/thread

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Every jonin and up shinobi knows kage bushin. Stated by kakashi in part one.

It's just different in each village

Konoha - shadow clone
    Cloud - lightning clone
    Mist - water clone
    Stone - earth/stone clone

We've seen all these type of clones. Kakashi himself can use three on them most likely 4 since he knows donton release.

It's safe to say that minato can at least perform shadow clone jutsu.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKakashi View Post
    Hashirama is the one who made the scroll forbidden, I do believe.

that scroll was about multi shadow clone , which only high chakra ninja can
    shadow clone and multi shadow clone are two different tech.
    a high jounin must know shadow clone tech

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post

Nice to hear that from you. Proving me that Minato can't do Kage Bunshin. I would love to see how you can prove that. Hopefully you don't end up like others who loves to judge things base on what they only see. Just like you, i also like solving problems so I'm excited to know how you can prove that Minato can't do Kage Bunshin.