View Poll Results: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! There are hints given

163 86.70%
  • No! I only believe in what I see

25 13.30%
Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

Quote Originally Posted by uncle sam View Post
    i think your retarded. seriously. there are plenty of kage/kage level ninja who cant/havent shown shadow clones. none of the current 5 kage use it ffs
    but all of them can use it, they just dont want to, because it depletes chackra levels faster and many other reasons. only kages like A and Tsunade who have tailed beast chackra levels could maintain kage bunshin; maybe oonoki not sure, gaara cant anymore 1 tails is gone, and Mei doesn't have huge reserves, in fact no where near.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    Show me where Minato read the scroll?
    hiruzen said that it was forbiden by the previous hokage. how in the hell he banned something without reading

there minato didnt even read he writes one of the technique inside the forbidden scrolls . so gtfo and take your fail with you

Last edited by BloodSeed; 10-08-2012 at 06:47 AM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Clone jutsu and shadow clone are completely diffrent.saying that because he passed ninja academy and is a genius he can use shadow clones is a weak argument.sakura,sasuke and shikamaru are geniuses and they graduated,so by your logic they can use it

take a step back and think about it.your argument is weak and lacks substance.this thread is almost as dumb as "kidomaru has all 3 dojutsu"
    come on dude. need to use your brain a little. what made you think he can't if he can use bunshin? what prevents him from learning it if he was able to read that scroll? chakra? don't make me laugh!! don't tell me Minato didn't read the scroll during his time as the hokage.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

I decided to give nb a break and focus more on certain things, however people be pming me which gets sent to my email address and even following me on NF so i just came online to give my fans what they want, then i came across this thread.

Op you are WRONG and ill prove that later, right now ive to attend to something else

number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I decided to give nb a break and focus more on certain things, however people be pming me which gets sent to my email address and even following me on NF so i just came online to give my fans what they want, then i came across this thread.

Op you are WRONG and ill prove that later, right now ive to attend to something else
    Blaze!!! We missed you :D

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    come on dude. need to use your brain a little. what made you think he can't if he can use bunshin? what prevents him from learning it if he was able to read that scroll? chakra? don't make me laugh!! don't tell me Minato didn't read the scroll during his time as the hokage.
    what makes me think he can't if hr can do clon? I'm not sure maybe the fact that there 2 diffrent jutsu.they have diffrent seals.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!

he did it here i have proof

/thread

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Every jonin and up shinobi knows kage bushin. Stated by kakashi in part one.

It's just different in each village

Konoha - shadow clone
    Cloud - lightning clone
    Mist - water clone
    Stone - earth/stone clone

We've seen all these type of clones. Kakashi himself can use three on them most likely 4 since he knows donton release.

It's safe to say that minato can at least perform shadow clone jutsu.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKakashi View Post
    Hashirama is the one who made the scroll forbidden, I do believe.

that scroll was about multi shadow clone , which only high chakra ninja can
    shadow clone and multi shadow clone are two different tech.
    a high jounin must know shadow clone tech

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post

Nice to hear that from you. Proving me that Minato can't do Kage Bunshin. I would love to see how you can prove that. Hopefully you don't end up like others who loves to judge things base on what they only see. Just like you, i also like solving problems so I'm excited to know how you can prove that Minato can't do Kage Bunshin.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives out View Post
    Giving minato abilties he hasn't shown in the manga is fanboyism and illogical.

I hope i don't see people arguing in the vs threads stating minato has this technique or I'm giving sakura rinegan eyes.
    so by your logic minato doesnt have elemental affinities even we got hint he doesnt have coz we havent seen them?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives out View Post
    Giving minato abilties he hasn't shown in the manga is fanboyism and illogical.

I hope i don't see people arguing in the vs threads stating minato has this technique or I'm giving sakura rinegan eyes.
    Yea for real +rep

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    so by your logic minato doesnt have elemental affinities even we got hint he doesnt have coz we havent seen them?
    not everybody has
    /uses chakra natures

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

not everybody has
    /uses chakra natures
    it has hint that he wants to infuse his chakra nature on the rasengan but failed due to premature death. now are you saying that he doesnt have chakra nature to infuse since we havent seen it?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    it has hint that he wants to infuse his chakra nature on the rasengan but failed due to premature death. now are you saying that he doesnt have chakra nature to infuse since we havent seen it?
    No,if it was implied that he could use a chakra change that's completely diffrent then shadow clones because its never even been slightly hinted he could use that.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No,if it was implied that he could use a chakra change that's completely diffrent then shadow clones because its never even been slightly hinted he could use that.

read what the op posted at page 1 it was hinted

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Its only on here that you would get away with such a thread, because majority are lacking the basics. On another forum you'd get dispatched with minimum effort. You should look on the bright side though, ill take it easy. Ill admit i just skim read your thread and i believe i got the basics.

First is that the academy DO NOT teach forbidden technique's. Thats what kinjutsu is and that is what a kage bunshin is unless you want to challenge me.

Also production of bunshin is what is needed to graduate at the academy rock lee couldnt have used this technique since he has no talent so he mustve graduated by other means and the same was naruto who couldnt produce this technique, his problem was chakra control. However he used the kage bunshin which to iruka was enough to graduate him. What im saying is that there are other way to get graduate, though minato wouldnt have the problems that lee and naruto faced im confident he knows the bunshin no jutsu, however the kage bunshin im not too sure about

Second mistake you made was to confuse a bunshin no jutsu to a kage bunshin no jutsu. The two techniques are different. The bunshin no jutsu is what is taught at the academy at the DB states;

one Technique (分身の術, Bunshin no Jutsu)
    Ninjutsu, E-rank, Supplementary
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, et al

Creating one's own after-image and confusing the enemy!!

A ninjutsu that creates an after-image of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively.

[picture of Sakura and two of her clones attacking Ino]
    ↑As Ino said, the "Clone Technique" is a ninjutsu that every ninja can use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◆Shinobi◆An elementary technique, even used as the Academy graduation exam

This technique, used in the graduation exam, is one of the ninjutsu Naruto is poor at. Because of it, he has failed the exam three times...

First Databook, page 220

A kage bunshin in the DB is;

Shadow Clone Technique (影分身の術, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)
    Ninjutsu, B-rank, Supplementary
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, et al

A ninjutsu that creates a true copy of something. What makes it different from the normal "Clone Technique"* is that it creates a clone with substance, making them able to perform physical attacks. It's a high grade ninjutsu, allowing the clone to various techniques of the user. It used to be Naruto's worst skill, but nowadays it's his favourite by far. The way he uses it is also extraordinarily clever.

That shadow
    It changes into yet another real body!!

[picture of Naruto attacking Zabuza from behind]
    [picture of Naruto attacking Neji from the ground]
    ←↑By using the clone to attract the enemy's attention, the real body can appear from an unexpected place and launch an attack! This is the clever way the "Shadow Clone Technique" can be used.

*Clone Technique (分身の術, Bunshin no Jutsu)
    First Databook, page 170

Or a link to narutopedia since that makes it easier to digest;
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_Technique

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Clone_Technique

Third is that what ibusi said isnt statute. Hokage's do get the availability of scrolls to learn, however you have to remember that learning all those techniques in the scroll takes time. Something that hiruzen managed to do and that is why he got his nickname, not only god of shinobi but also the professor and was hyped to have known al the techniques in konoha. He was the longest reigning hokage therefore he has in him what it takes to learn all those techniques, but also the sarutobi clan are known to be quick learners. To put it simple, minato's time as hokage was most likely the shortest because the gap between when obito attacked the village and when he become hokage (shortly after the 3rd war) isnt that great. He no where near had the time hiruzen did to learn all those techniques in the scroll.

May i also that the scroll of the hokages is hashirama/tobirama's scroll and not hiruzens or minato's. The senju are hyped to be masters of all forms of ninja art, but also if you go back in manga chapters you'd see hashirama with several scrolls with him. Those are his scrolls that he left for the next generation of hokages. Ive read the whole thread and you must be trolling to think those scrolls are minato's. Hiruzen got the nickname professor for his vast knowledge in ninjutsu and he got this title during his prime. In his prime was when he was the sensei of the sannins and the sannins who were around12/13. Meaning if minato was born he was either an infant or wasnt even born at all. How the hell did he create those scrolls when he most likely wasnt even alive for hiruzen to learn the techniques in them and get the title professor. Its obvious its one of hashirama's scrolls;

Some people have no idea what mizuki was talking about when he said that "scroll was used to seal you". Mizuki asked naruto to steal the scroll of seals for him. The reason he believed that, its what was used to seal naruto (fox) is because its the scroll of seals, however he is wrong because that is hashirama's scroll, but also the shiki fuin ISNT in that scroll, but also how the hell does he know what seal was used to seal naruto to my knowledge the shiki fuin is a technique that only a handful of people know, to an extent that orochimaru a kinjutsu/fuinjutsu expert had no ideaw what the technique was but also was mizuki wasnt there during that night when minato used it. He just put 1 and 2 together and guessed that its one of these seals that was used to seal the fox because that is the scroll of seals, however he is wrong. Even this page should clarify it;

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Scroll_of_Seals

Ite very possible that minato knew how to use the kage bunshin, however you havent done him justice at all. You'd probably want to dispute this however you shouldnt bother, i just came here to reply to my fans but also;
    • You got the two techniques mixed up
    • Ninja's can still graduate from the academy without needing to use the bunshin no jutsu
    • The scroll was hashirama's
    • The academy will not teach kinjutsu's which is what kage bunshin is

All youve said from start to finish is WRONG!!!. I hope you are still a fan of mine though?

Last edited by Blaze Release; 10-08-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The fact is you cant prove a negative (that is science and logic not opinion) so asking your opposition to prove that he didnt have it is not fair as the party suggesting he has it you must prove that he had it their responsibility is to provide doubt, which they have, not to disprove you fully. That is all.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    MEH

Brain says yes.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HALF HALLOW

he's hokage he should be.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Blaze killed that shit

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

I would be surprised if he didn't. But in regards to debate, until it's seen that he can do it, it cannot be included in his list of known techniques.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He was a kage after all.....and kage bunshin no jutsu is a jounin level jutsu

another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..

I dont see why he wouldnt be able to use it......Plus if you think about it. It would make his ftg even more powerfull by throwing lots of kunai and being able to make tons of shadow clones to be at multiple places at once...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

remember that Kage bunshin is a first grade tech