View Poll Results: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! There are hints given

    163 86.70%
  • No! I only believe in what I see

    25 13.30%
Page 4 of 9 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 207
  1. #76
    Member yondaimeminato's Avatar
    Status
    yondaimeminato is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    812
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Here is another assumption for ya

    I don't get why some people rate the third hokage so high...

    Is knowing all the "jutsus" the same as saying knowing all the strong jutsus? or Is knowing all the jutsus the same as being able to perform them? Again this depends on who says this statement. Within all the jutsus in konoha, there are some that are bloodline jutsus which I am 100 percent certain the third hokage can not use them. Maybe he can teach to his students about those jutsus because again he is a "Professor". He is suppose to know them in order to teach them to those that can use them or need them.

    Why do people still think the third hokage can perform all the jutsus of konoha? Maybe he just knows them? Which would explain why he wasn't shown using various jutsus.

    which is better? perfecting one or three jutsus or knowing all jutsus? Naruto has perfected kage bushin and made it a very powerful jutsu that can be used in battle. Minato perfected the FTG. He used the marks on kunais and he could basically mark anywhere he wanted and teleport to that mark. Minato didn't necessarily need the kunai's to teleport. He could use a simple rock, mark the rock and the rock would become his new loop point where he can teleport.

    Getting really really good with 1-4 jutsus is far better than just knowing all jutsus.
     
         
    Last edited by yondaimeminato; 10-08-2012 at 11:08 PM.

  2. #77
    Senninkage Aaroninja's Avatar
    Status
    Aaroninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    563
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    The scroll probably contains cool techniques like the Dead Demon Consuming Seal
     
         

  3. #78
    Disciple of the Fiery Leaf Shinoberic's Avatar
    Status
    Shinoberic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geaux Tigers!
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Yes.
     
         

  4. #79
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Unless shown in the manga minato does not have this technique
     
         

  5. #80
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Its only on here that you would get away with such a thread, because majority are lacking the basics. On another forum you'd get dispatched with minimum effort. You should look on the bright side though, ill take it easy. Ill admit i just skim read your thread and i believe i got the basics.

    First is that the academy DO NOT teach forbidden technique's. Thats what kinjutsu is and that is what a kage bunshin is unless you want to challenge me.

    Also production of bunshin is what is needed to graduate at the academy rock lee couldnt have used this technique since he has no talent so he mustve graduated by other means and the same was naruto who couldnt produce this technique, his problem was chakra control. However he used the kage bunshin which to iruka was enough to graduate him. What im saying is that there are other way to get graduate, though minato wouldnt have the problems that lee and naruto faced im confident he knows the bunshin no jutsu, however the kage bunshin im not too sure about

    Second mistake you made was to confuse a bunshin no jutsu to a kage bunshin no jutsu. The two techniques are different. The bunshin no jutsu is what is taught at the academy at the DB states;

    one Technique (分身の術, Bunshin no Jutsu)
    Ninjutsu, E-rank, Supplementary
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, et al

    Creating one's own after-image and confusing the enemy!!

    A ninjutsu that creates an after-image of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively.

    [picture of Sakura and two of her clones attacking Ino]
    ↑As Ino said, the "Clone Technique" is a ninjutsu that every ninja can use.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ◆Shinobi◆An elementary technique, even used as the Academy graduation exam

    This technique, used in the graduation exam, is one of the ninjutsu Naruto is poor at. Because of it, he has failed the exam three times...

    First Databook, page 220



    A kage bunshin in the DB is;

    Shadow Clone Technique (影分身の術, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)
    Ninjutsu, B-rank, Supplementary
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, et al

    A ninjutsu that creates a true copy of something. What makes it different from the normal "Clone Technique"* is that it creates a clone with substance, making them able to perform physical attacks. It's a high grade ninjutsu, allowing the clone to various techniques of the user. It used to be Naruto's worst skill, but nowadays it's his favourite by far. The way he uses it is also extraordinarily clever.

    That shadow
    It changes into yet another real body!!

    [picture of Naruto attacking Zabuza from behind]
    [picture of Naruto attacking Neji from the ground]
    ←↑By using the clone to attract the enemy's attention, the real body can appear from an unexpected place and launch an attack! This is the clever way the "Shadow Clone Technique" can be used.

    *Clone Technique (分身の術, Bunshin no Jutsu)
    First Databook, page 170


    Or a link to narutopedia since that makes it easier to digest;
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_Technique

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Clone_Technique

    Third is that what ibusi said isnt statute. Hokage's do get the availability of scrolls to learn, however you have to remember that learning all those techniques in the scroll takes time. Something that hiruzen managed to do and that is why he got his nickname, not only god of shinobi but also the professor and was hyped to have known al the techniques in konoha. He was the longest reigning hokage therefore he has in him what it takes to learn all those techniques, but also the sarutobi clan are known to be quick learners. To put it simple, minato's time as hokage was most likely the shortest because the gap between when obito attacked the village and when he become hokage (shortly after the 3rd war) isnt that great. He no where near had the time hiruzen did to learn all those techniques in the scroll.

    May i also that the scroll of the hokages is hashirama/tobirama's scroll and not hiruzens or minato's. The senju are hyped to be masters of all forms of ninja art, but also if you go back in manga chapters you'd see hashirama with several scrolls with him. Those are his scrolls that he left for the next generation of hokages. Ive read the whole thread and you must be trolling to think those scrolls are minato's. Hiruzen got the nickname professor for his vast knowledge in ninjutsu and he got this title during his prime. In his prime was when he was the sensei of the sannins and the sannins who were around12/13. Meaning if minato was born he was either an infant or wasnt even born at all. How the hell did he create those scrolls when he most likely wasnt even alive for hiruzen to learn the techniques in them and get the title professor. Its obvious its one of hashirama's scrolls;



    Some people have no idea what mizuki was talking about when he said that "scroll was used to seal you". Mizuki asked naruto to steal the scroll of seals for him. The reason he believed that, its what was used to seal naruto (fox) is because its the scroll of seals, however he is wrong because that is hashirama's scroll, but also the shiki fuin ISNT in that scroll, but also how the hell does he know what seal was used to seal naruto to my knowledge the shiki fuin is a technique that only a handful of people know, to an extent that orochimaru a kinjutsu/fuinjutsu expert had no ideaw what the technique was but also was mizuki wasnt there during that night when minato used it. He just put 1 and 2 together and guessed that its one of these seals that was used to seal the fox because that is the scroll of seals, however he is wrong. Even this page should clarify it;

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Scroll_of_Seals

    Ite very possible that minato knew how to use the kage bunshin, however you havent done him justice at all. You'd probably want to dispute this however you shouldnt bother, i just came here to reply to my fans but also;
    • You got the two techniques mixed up
    • Ninja's can still graduate from the academy without needing to use the bunshin no jutsu
    • The scroll was hashirama's
    • The academy will not teach kinjutsu's which is what kage bunshin is



    All youve said from start to finish is WRONG!!!. I hope you are still a fan of mine though?
    LOL. what is this? Is this what you call proof? Where's the Minato "CANT" do here? Anything you'll say will end up speculating because even if i'll give you a whole day to search for that there's nowhere in the manga that states Minato CANT. If by any chance you'll use even a tiny fraction of the so called common sense then you will know that it is not impossible that he knows Kage Bunshin.

    It's true that the academy will not teach kinjutsu but if I have to ask you, is this technique something that is only applicable to someone? Everybody can learn it. Blaze, read what Hiruzen was saying. Who is the previous Hokage at that time? Who is the Hokage before Hiruzen in part 1? The first? Wow...

    He said that it was forbidden by the previous Hokage. I'm not debating that the seal was made by the 1st but my point is that Minato was able to take a hold of that scroll and was able to read it so if Naruto who can't do bunshin was able to learn Kage Bunshin in no time, how much more can Minato do? Someone who can create jutsu after jutsu can't learn a B rank tech which was written on the scroll?

    You are not proving anything here. Saying that you can prove that Minato can't do Kage Bunshin is a bold statement because you don't even have a tiny evidence. What you just did was to justify that Kage Bunshin is a kinjutsu and shouldn't be taught in the academy but what you fail to see was there are lots of nins in that same academy who can do Kage Bunshin. You also mentioned that the scroll is not Hiruzen or Minato. Read the scan Blaze and understand what Hiruzen was saying or what I was implying.


    Hiruzen here was the Hokage for the second time and who was the Hokage before him? Do we even need to debate on this? I know that you know what previous means! My point is that if Minato forbid the scroll then it means that he was able to read the content of the scroll and it's unlikely that he was not able to read how to do the 1st technique on the scroll.
     
         

  6. #81
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    44,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    I'm pretty certain he can if he was Hokage, he must have at one point read from that scroll. That being said I think that there are only two reasons why we haven't seen him do it:

    1) Because Minato's hardly gotten any Screen/Panel time.

    2) It's not Minato's type of fighting style to use it.

    Now my second point can be refuted by the fact that if Minato were to use a Kage Bunshin or a multiple Kage Bunshin jutsu, he'd be significantly more dangerous seeing as to how the enemy now has to keep up with more then one speed demon that can conjure a blue spiral of death and move almost instantly. It's an interesting thought to note but the only drawback with Minato doing this would be his chakra. So in short if Minato could use Kage Bunshin, which I'm sure he could, it would make him a way more diffcult opponent to kill.
     
         

  7. #82
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post
    I'm pretty certain he can if he was Hokage, he must have at one point read from that scroll. That being said I think that there are only two reasons why we haven't seen him do it:

    1) Because Minato's hardly gotten any Screen/Panel time.

    2) It's not Minato's type of fighting style to use it.

    Now my second point can be refuted by the fact that if Minato were to use a Kage Bunshin or a multiple Kage Bunshin jutsu, he'd be significantly more dangerous seeing as to how the enemy now has to keep up with more then one speed demon that can conjure a blue spiral of death and move almost instantly. It's an interesting thought to note but the only drawback with Minato doing this would be his chakra. So in short if Minato could use Kage Bunshin, which I'm sure he could, it would make him a way more diffcult opponent to kill.
    I agree on this. He could have known it but it's not his fighting style. I'm pretty sure that all haters doesn't want the idea that Minato knows Kage Bunshin because he could become more dangerous or perhaps unbeatable? LOL but I can give a scenario where I want them to solve

    Let's say Minato can use Kage Bunshin.

    1. He created a kage bunshin.
    2. The bunshin created a space time barrier
    3. Minato summons Ma which can summon Pa or vice versa which can do gamarinsho
    4. Minato performs eight trigrams seal to seal the opponents chakra

    What's stopping him from doing this? none! because no one can penetrate the space time barrier.....but I myslef will not use this in any versus threads because we have not seen Minato do bunshin but it's unlikely that he can't do bunshin

    To all the haters, don't be afraid of the scenario above because we will not use that in any versus threads. If we'll use that then I don't see anyone giving Minato a run for his money.
     
         

  8. #83
    Senior Member blackbird31468's Avatar
    Status
    blackbird31468 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    I don't see why he can't, since several weak characters use it.
     
         

  9. #84
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    Another great day and a good day to ask all NB users for their opinion. For some time now, there are others who believes that Minato can't do Kage Bunshin. While I personally believe he can due to some hints given by Kishi, other's do not. So, I would like everyone's opinion about this.

    First of, we can't say that a person can't do this because we haven't seen him do when there is an evidence that can back it up and make us conclude that he can. Let's talk about the other powerful nins that did not demonstrate their ability but we know they can because of the hints given by the manga

    1. Hashirama: We haven't seen him using the wood techniques that Madara was diplaying but we know that it was the original tech from the 1st because wood techniques can only be performed by him that's why Madara stole that ability.

    Question: Even if we know that the techniques Madara showed us comes from the 1st but we did not see the 1st doing it, can we say that he cannot do it because we haven't seen him doing it? Or we can just use our common sense that he can do it because it was hinted that the technique Madara uses comes from the 1st? Which is which? Eyes or brain?

    2. Hiruzen: It was said that he know all Konoha techniques thus given the name professor but we haven't seen him perfoming those techs. He showed us only few.

    Question: Even if it was said on the manga that he knows all Konoha techniques, can we say that he can ONLY do those techniques he showed us so far? If we'll count it, it won't reach 10. Do we believe in what we see or we can use the hint given by the manga that he knows a hundred or thousands of jutsu? Again eyes or brain?



    3. Kakashi: It was said that because of the sharingan, Kakashi was able to copy a thousand jutsu thus giving him the nickname copy ninja. We have not seen him doing a 1000 jutsu so can we say that he can't perform it because we have not seen it? or do we take into consideration what the manga told us. Eyes or Brain?

    Enough of our examples. Let's go to the main topic. Can Minato do Kage Bunshin?

    In part 1, we know that to be able to graduate one must perform bunshin no jutsu.



    Later in part one, Naruto stole the scroll and the 1st technique listed was a bunshin no jutsu which he is bad at



    It was mentioned by Hiruzen that the scroll was forbidden by the previous Hokage.



    If my memory serves me well, at this point of time, Hiruzen was the Hokage and he took this position back after Minato died which we all know was the Hokage before Hiruzen took the position back. So, since this is part 1 and Hiruzen was the Hokage for the 2nd time, who was the previous Hokage he's referring to?

    Don't anybody think that a Hokage has the position to know what was written in the scroll? If they have this oppurtunity, do you think that they don't find time reading what was written on it?




    Kage Bunshin is not a special tech, bloodline or a clans technique that is only limited to a few person or a selected one. It's a B rank tech which anybody can learn. From what the manga hinted us so far, I would like to know everyone's opinion by voting on the poll. Is Minato capable of doing Kage Bunshin?

    Thanks for reading!:ice:
    The way you presented the thread makes since at least for the people you provided examples for and that is where you seem to contradict yourself .There is no reason to think he knows the justu nor has it been hinted at.The scroll contains kinjustu but there is no reason to believe he read up on them your assuming and assumptions do not hold any merit.Although i am pleased you pointed out this out and posted about the topic it just doesn't apply to minato seeing how he never used it once.
     
         

  10. #85
    Banned
    Status
    Backwoodz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    to graduate from the academy you have to do a bunshin -_-
     
         

  11. #86
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by uncle sam View Post
    Blaze killed that shit
    LOL. Are you making me laugh kid?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird31468 View Post
    I don't see why he can't, since several weak characters use it.
    ^^true
     
         

  12. #87
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    I thought the multi shadow clone technique was forbidden? One or two shadow clones don't sound hard at all for ninja on his caliber (both in terms of prerequisites and difficulty in learning the technique), if that's what people are referring too. The thing is that a lot of ninja simply don't use kage bushins as part of their fighting style, or at least it's no in character for them to be using them as such.
     
         

  13. #88
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    I think most of them are referring to a multi shadow clone. Minato doesn't have to do Naruto's signature move because only Naruto has the chakra to do that but to do 1 or 2 is not a big deal for someone who can create S rank jutsus.
     
         

  14. #89
    Member Encon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Encon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Any Jonin can perform shadow clone technique and every sharingan user who saw the seals. Sasuke can do shadow clones since he always see Naruto perform it but he doesnt .Why? Because its not his fighting style. Minato was a kage so im pretty sure he had access to that scroll,he knows how to do it but he doesnt need to.Why? Because its not his fighting style.
     
         

  15. #90
    number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    uncle sam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    LOL. Are you making me laugh kid?



    ^^true
    i don't give a shit if you laugh or cry.blaze release disproved everything you said
     
         

  16. #91
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by uncle sam View Post
    i don't give a shit if you laugh or cry.blaze release disproved everything you said
    there's no point of arguing with a kid. Disproved by Blaze? What part? Can you copy and paste it? Did you even read his reply or my reply?
     
         
    Last edited by ajpn920; 10-09-2012 at 01:10 AM.

  17. #92
    Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    MilwaukeegHost is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    Another great day and a good day to ask all NB users for their opinion. For some time now, there are others who believes that Minato can't do Kage Bunshin. While I personally believe he can due to some hints given by Kishi, other's do not. So, I would like everyone's opinion about this.

    First of, we can't say that a person can't do this because we haven't seen him do when there is an evidence that can back it up and make us conclude that he can. Let's talk about the other powerful nins that did not demonstrate their ability but we know they can because of the hints given by the manga

    1. Hashirama: We haven't seen him using the wood techniques that Madara was diplaying but we know that it was the original tech from the 1st because wood techniques can only be performed by him that's why Madara stole that ability.

    Question: Even if we know that the techniques Madara showed us comes from the 1st but we did not see the 1st doing it, can we say that he cannot do it because we haven't seen him doing it? Or we can just use our common sense that he can do it because it was hinted that the technique Madara uses comes from the 1st? Which is which? Eyes or brain?

    2. Hiruzen: It was said that he know all Konoha techniques thus given the name professor but we haven't seen him perfoming those techs. He showed us only few.

    Question: Even if it was said on the manga that he knows all Konoha techniques, can we say that he can ONLY do those techniques he showed us so far? If we'll count it, it won't reach 10. Do we believe in what we see or we can use the hint given by the manga that he knows a hundred or thousands of jutsu? Again eyes or brain?



    3. Kakashi: It was said that because of the sharingan, Kakashi was able to copy a thousand jutsu thus giving him the nickname copy ninja. We have not seen him doing a 1000 jutsu so can we say that he can't perform it because we have not seen it? or do we take into consideration what the manga told us. Eyes or Brain?

    Enough of our examples. Let's go to the main topic. Can Minato do Kage Bunshin?

    In part 1, we know that to be able to graduate one must perform bunshin no jutsu.



    Later in part one, Naruto stole the scroll and the 1st technique listed was a bunshin no jutsu which he is bad at



    It was mentioned by Hiruzen that the scroll was forbidden by the previous Hokage.



    If my memory serves me well, at this point of time, Hiruzen was the Hokage and he took this position back after Minato died which we all know was the Hokage before Hiruzen took the position back. So, since this is part 1 and Hiruzen was the Hokage for the 2nd time, who was the previous Hokage he's referring to?

    Don't anybody think that a Hokage has the position to know what was written in the scroll? If they have this oppurtunity, do you think that they don't find time reading what was written on it?




    Kage Bunshin is not a special tech, bloodline or a clans technique that is only limited to a few person or a selected one. It's a B rank tech which anybody can learn. From what the manga hinted us so far, I would like to know everyone's opinion by voting on the poll. Is Minato capable of doing Kage Bunshin?

    Thanks for reading!:ice:




    *sigh*

    OF COURSE he can do a Kage Bushin. He never does it though, because he has the FTG technique which allows him to fight at multiple places almost simutameously. Plus, Kage Bushins take alot of chakra, while FTG uses hardly any chakra (if any). Just like we never seen Hashirama do a clone (orochimaru fight) but he didnt do it cause he didnt need to--he obviously had the capability.
     
         

  18. #93
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    1,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    1- Bunshin no jutsu is different from kage bushin no jutsu.
    2- The scroll contained ''tajuu kage bushin no jutsu''. It's on a whole other level than kage bushin no jutsu.
    3- Minato probably can't use tajuu kage bushin no jutsu, I don't believe he has nearly as much chakra as Naruto. Maybe he can use kage bushin but Kishi never said so.. But it wouldn't be too farfetched to assume he can
     
         

  19. #94
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    1- Bunshin no jutsu is different from kage bushin no jutsu.
    2- The scroll contained ''tajuu kage bushin no jutsu''. It's on a whole other level than kage bushin no jutsu.
    3- Minato probably can't use tajuu kage bushin no jutsu, I don't believe he has nearly as much chakra as Naruto. Maybe he can use kage bushin but Kishi never said so.. But it wouldn't be too farfetched to assume he can
    Valid points though the chakra part is questionable. In part 1 at that time, Naruto uses his own chakra and not Kurama's chakra if you have notice. That same amount of chakra was not able to summon Gamabunta but Minato was able to summon Gamabunta even at his early age. Going by what we have seen, Minato's chakra>Kid Naruto's chakra because Kid Naruto needed Kurama's chakra to be able to summon Bunta. This kid naruto was able to do Kage Bunshin in part 1



     
         
    Last edited by ajpn920; 10-09-2012 at 01:18 AM.

  20. #95
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Shadow Clone Technique (影分身の術, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)
    Ninjutsu, B-rank, Supplementary
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, et al

    A ninjutsu that creates a true copy of something. What makes it different from the normal "Clone Technique"* is that it creates a clone with substance, making them able to perform physical attacks. It's a high grade ninjutsu, allowing the clone to various techniques of the user. It used to be Naruto's worst skill, but nowadays it's his favourite by far. The way he uses it is also extraordinarily clever.

    That shadow
    It changes into yet another real body!!

    [picture of Naruto attacking Zabuza from behind]
    [picture of Naruto attacking Neji from the ground]
    ←↑By using the clone to attract the enemy's attention, the real body can appear from an unexpected place and launch an attack! This is the clever way the "Shadow Clone Technique" can be used.

    *Clone Technique (分身の術, Bunshin no Jutsu)
    First Databook, page 170
    i have a problem with this...
     
         

  21. #96
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    LOL. what is this? Is this what you call proof? Where's the Minato "CANT" do here? Anything you'll say will end up speculating because even if i'll give you a whole day to search for that there's nowhere in the manga that states Minato CANT. If by any chance you'll use even a tiny fraction of the so called common sense then you will know that it is not impossible that he knows Kage Bunshin.

    It's true that the academy will not teach kinjutsu but if I have to ask you, is this technique something that is only applicable to someone? Everybody can learn it. Blaze, read what Hiruzen was saying. Who is the previous Hokage at that time? Who is the Hokage before Hiruzen in part 1? The first? Wow...

    He said that it was forbidden by the previous Hokage. I'm not debating that the seal was made by the 1st but my point is that Minato was able to take a hold of that scroll and was able to read it so if Naruto who can't do bunshin was able to learn Kage Bunshin in no time, how much more can Minato do? Someone who can create jutsu after jutsu can't learn a B rank tech which was written on the scroll?

    You are not proving anything here. Saying that you can prove that Minato can't do Kage Bunshin is a bold statement because you don't even have a tiny evidence. What you just did was to justify that Kage Bunshin is a kinjutsu and shouldn't be taught in the academy but what you fail to see was there are lots of nins in that same academy who can do Kage Bunshin. You also mentioned that the scroll is not Hiruzen or Minato. Read the scan Blaze and understand what Hiruzen was saying or what I was implying.


    Hiruzen here was the Hokage for the second time and who was the Hokage before him? Do we even need to debate on this? I know that you know what previous means! My point is that if Minato forbid the scroll then it means that he was able to read the content of the scroll and it's unlikely that he was not able to read how to do the 1st technique on the scroll.
    Youve got to be trolling, i did say im not\ coming back here however it looks like i had to reply to somebody. What you fail to grasp is that i never said minato didnt have this technique and this quote from my previous post says it all "te very possible that minato knew how to use the kage bunshin, however you havent done him justice at all.". All your points are ridiculously bad and majority have been disproved by Elite kakashi and Swizzik, i just added much more depth to it. Nothing in your op is even close to hinting that he had this technique and those petty points have been shot down.

    Finally its hashirama's scrolls and its him who labelled his scrolls forbidden and not minato. You cling onto what hiruzen said yet you forget that previous isnt limited to minato, but also previous hokages therefore tobirama and hashirama are in the picture. If anything tobirama/hashirama argument weigh far more than minato being the one who labelled it a kinjutsu.

    Finally as this quote says "The Scroll of Seals (封印の書, Fūin no Sho) is a scroll containing many kinjutsu, starting with the Multiple Shadow Clone Technique. Because of the dangerous techniques it contains, the scroll was sealed away by the First Hokage, Hashirama Senju."

    This quote alone should shatter the last piece of 'evidence' you cling onto. Hashirama's scrolls and he is the one who decided to against what is in his scrolls. Its NOT minato who labelled the scroll a kinjutsu
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 10-09-2012 at 01:25 AM.

  22. #97
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Youve got to be trolling, i did say im not\ coming back here however it looks like i had to reply to somebody. What you fail to grasp is that i never said minato didnt have this technique and this quote from my previous post says it all "te very possible that minato knew how to use the kage bunshin, however you havent done him justice at all.". All your points are ridiculously bad and majority have been disproved by Elite kakashi and Swizzik, i just added much more depth to it. Nothing in your op is even close to hinting that he had this technique and those petty points have been shot down.

    Finally its hashirama's scrolls and its him who labelled his scrolls forbidden and not minato. You cling onto what hiruzen said yet you forget that previous isnt limited to minato, but also previous hokages therefore tobirama and hashirama are in the picture. If anything tobirama/hashirama argument weigh far more than minato being the one who labelled it a kinjutsu.

    Finally as this quote says "The Scroll of Seals (封印の書, Fūin no Sho) is a scroll containing many kinjutsu, starting with the Multiple Shadow Clone Technique. Because of the dangerous techniques it contains, the scroll was sealed away by the First Hokage, Hashirama Senju."

    This quote alone should shatter the last piece of 'evidence' you cling onto. Hashirama's scrolls and he is the one who decided to against what is in his scrolls. Its NOT minato who labelled the scroll a kinjutsu
    You want me to believe that the word previous that Hiruzen used was for Hashi? Minato, Hashi, and Tobi are all previous Hokages but Minato was the Hokage before Hiruzen resume his title so it's much safe to say that he's referring to Minato. By the way, I'm not arguing that it was Minato's scroll. I bet all Hokages have access to the scroll so either of them can forbid anyone from using it.

    The point of that is to clarify that Minato was able to get a hold of that scroll and read what was written on it. It's your point of view to say that hiruzen was referring to Hashi but I can't agree with that because it was Minato the hokage prior to Hiruzen.
     
         
    Last edited by ajpn920; 10-09-2012 at 01:38 AM.

  23. #98
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    You want me to believe that the word previous that Hiruzen used was for Hashi? Minato, Hashi, and Tobi are all previous Hokages but Minato was the Hokage before Hiruzen resume his title so it's much safe to say that he's referring to Minato. By the way, I'm not arguing that it was Minato's scroll. I bet all Hokages have access to the scroll so either of them can forbid anyone from using it.

    The point of that is to clarify that Minato was able to get a hold of that scroll and read what was written on it. It's your point of view to say that hiruzen was referring to Hashi but I can't agree with that because it was Minato the hokage prior to Hiruzen.
    Are you serious?. I just gave you a direct quote and yet you challenge me. If you plan on challenging me at least dont make it too easy. Youve already been proven wrong, however ill go a step further because i like to intentionally see whether my opponent will give in or not, if not then i give them the final blow ive been saving.

    This image is from the DB and ive not only circled the important part for you to read, ive even used underline for you to get it through your head;



    http://imageshack.us/f/97/tajuuchidori208209im6.png/

    You still believe you are right?
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 10-09-2012 at 01:49 AM.

  24. #99
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Are you serious?. I just gave you a direct quote and yet you challenge me. If you plan on challenging me at least dont make it too easy. Youve already been proven wrong, however ill go a step further because i like to intentionally see whether my opponent will give in or not, if not then i give them the final blow ive been saving.

    This image is from the DB and ive not only circled the important part for you to read, ive even used underline for you to get it through your head;



    http://imageshack.us/f/97/tajuuchidori208209im6.png/

    You still believe you are right?

    taju kagebunshin no jutsu was the one that is banned a kagebunhsin is not banned.
     
         

  25. #100
    yellowflash ajpn920's Avatar
    Status
    ajpn920 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Are you serious?. I just gave you a direct quote and yet you challenge me. If you plan on challenging me at least dont make it too easy. Youve already been proven wrong, however ill go a step further because i like to itnentionally see whether my opponent will give in or not, if not then i give them the final blow ive been saving.

    This image is from the DB and ive not only circled the important part for you to read, ive even used underline for you to get it through your head;

    LOL. Did you see the word TAJUU KAGE BUNSHIN? If you read the description, it says a development to Kage Bunshin. Did I say Tajuu Kage Bunshin in my thread? or just plain Kage Bunshin? Are you the one who challenge me that you can prove that Minato can't use Kage Bunshin? Where's your proof now?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •