View Poll Results: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! There are hints given

163 86.70%
  • No! I only believe in what I see

25 13.30%
Page 5 of 9 « First 123456789 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

this is taju kagebunshin

its deadly just like kagebunhsin coz it divided your chakra

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    LOL. Did you see the word TAJUU KAGE BUNSHIN? If you read the description, it says a development to Kage Bunshin. Did I say Tajuu Kage Bunshin in my thread? or just plain Kage Bunshin?
    OW **** it, you are wasting my time. I dont think you grasp what im saying or you are just trolling because you know youve lost. The kage bunshin is the original technique however, its advanced form is simply creating more of this clones. The basis of the tajuu kage bunshin is the orginial which was banned by hashirama senju. Dude youve lost

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    OW **** it, you are wasting my time. I dont think you grasp what im saying or you are just trolling because you know youve lost. The kage bunshin is the original technique however, its advanced form is simply creating more of this clones. The basis of the tajuu kage bunshin is the orginial which was banned by hashirama senju. Dude youve lost
    What? You have the databook there but you can't understand what it was implying. Bunshin is the mother of Kage bunshin, if i'm not mistaken right? Basically, the 1st forbid anyone form creating 1 clone of Kage Bunshin? is that what you're trying to say?

To further prove my point. Rasengan is the original jutsu. It was developed later on by Naruto to become rasenshuriken. If i'm not mistaken, tsunade forbid him from using that after his encounter with Kakuzo. Does it mean that tsunade forbid Naruto from using rasengan?

Last edited by ajpn920; 10-09-2012 at 02:06 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What? You have the databook there but you can't understand what it was implying. Bunshin is the mother of Kage bunshin, if i'm not mistaken right? Basically, the 1st forbid anyone form creating 1 clone of Kage Bunshin? is that what you're trying to say?

To further prove my point. Rasengan is the original jutsu. It was developed later on by Naruto to become rasenshuriken. If i'm not mistaken, tsunade forbid him from using that after his encounter with Kakuzo. Does it mean that tsunade forbid Naruto from using rasengan?

Shadow Clone Technique (影分身の術, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)
    Ninjutsu, B-rank, Supplementary
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, et al

A ninjutsu that creates a true copy of something. What makes it different from the normal "Clone Technique"* is that it creates a clone with substance, making them able to perform physical attacks. It's a high grade ninjutsu, allowing the clone to various techniques of the user. It used to be Naruto's worst skill, but nowadays it's his favourite by far. The way he uses it is also extraordinarily clever.

That shadow
    It changes into yet another real body!!

[picture of Naruto attacking Zabuza from behind]
    [picture of Naruto attacking Neji from the ground]
    ←↑By using the clone to attract the enemy's attention, the real body can appear from an unexpected place and launch an attack! This is the clever way the "Shadow Clone Technique" can be used.

*Clone Technique (分身の術, Bunshin no Jutsu)
    First Databook, page 170
    i have a problem with this...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Shadow Clone Technique (影分身の術, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)
    Ninjutsu, B-rank, Supplementary
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, et al

A ninjutsu that creates a true copy of something. What makes it different from the normal "Clone Technique"* is that it creates a clone with substance, making them able to perform physical attacks. It's a high grade ninjutsu, allowing the clone to various techniques of the user. It used to be Naruto's worst skill, but nowadays it's his favourite by far. The way he uses it is also extraordinarily clever.

That shadow
    It changes into yet another real body!!

[picture of Naruto attacking Zabuza from behind]
    [picture of Naruto attacking Neji from the ground]
    ←↑By using the clone to attract the enemy's attention, the real body can appear from an unexpected place and launch an attack! This is the clever way the "Shadow Clone Technique" can be used.

*Clone Technique (分身の術, Bunshin no Jutsu)
    First Databook, page 170
    he agrees

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    he agrees
    Yes, he does

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Not only have i proven you wrong that it was hashirama's scroll but also he is the one who forbid it and NOT minato now you question me and use a pitiful example by stating rasengan and rs. What you forget is that the original technique kage bunshin no justu was in the scroll. The forbidden scroll that naruto stole meaning because the original technique itself was is in the scroll it was banned by hashirama. Why is it this so hard to understand.

I ll make it simple.
    Scroll was forbidden.
    Naruto steals scroll
    In scroll he learns the kage bunshin handseals but due to his reserves he is able to produce alot more of the original technique.

Kage bunshin was in the forbidden scroll. Kage bunshin was forbidden. You get it now?

i have a problem with this...
    Shoot what problem do you have

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not only have i proven you wrong that it was hashirama's scroll but also he is the one who forbid it and NOT minato now you question me and use a pitiful example by stating rasengan and rs. What you forget is that the original technique kage bunshin no justu was in the scroll. The forbidden scroll that naruto stole meaning because the original technique itself was is in the scroll it was banned by hashirama. Why is it this so hard to understand.

I ll make it simple.
    Scroll was forbidden.
    Naruto steals scroll
    In scroll he learns the kage bunshin handseals but due to his reserves he is able to produce alot more of the original technique.

Kage bunshin was in the forbidden scroll. Kage bunshin was forbidden. You get it now?

What's your problem with my thread? You can't agree that Minato can use Kage Bunshin? Is that it? let's say for arguments sake, the 1st forbid everybody from reading the scroll. Do you think that Minato wasn't able to get a hold of that scroll and read it? How come Kakashi knows Kage Bunshin?

By the way, i've noticed that databook and manga have different contents. In your post, it does say Tajuu Kage Bunshin. In the manga, it says kage bunshin. Could be possible that it's a mistranslation but if we'll follow the databook then it's clear that it's referring to a Tajuu and not ordinary Kage bunshin.

Say for example, rasengan and rasenshuriken (developed from rasengan). Rasenshuriken was forbidden by tsunade at the time naruto fought kakuzo. Does it mean that rasengan is also forbidden?

Last edited by ajpn920; 10-09-2012 at 02:35 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I ll make it simple.
    Scroll was forbidden.
    Naruto steals scroll

i have problem with the bolded part look
    how could it become narutos worst skill? is the databook reffering to a bunshin?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so can minato use kage bunshin? YES or NO or MAYBE?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

What's your problem with my thread? You can't agree that Minato can use Kage Bunshin? Is that it? let's say for arguments sake, the 1st forbid everybody from reading the scroll. Do you think that Minato wasn't able to get a hold of that scroll and read it? How come Kakashi knows Kage Bunshin?
    Is that your way of saying youve lost because its starting to sink in when i watered it down to its lowest form. To add to my previous post, either kage bunshin or tajuu kage bunshin require one seal. To answer your question, i dont have a problem with your thread, however when you produce false statements and you are being taught that you are wrong and its hard to grasp that just makes things interesting. All your 'evidence' have been proven wrong. To put it simple though neither one of us can prove or disapprove of him knowing this technique, your attempt to try and approve of him was disappointing to say the least.

Does minato know kage bunshin and the answer rightfully is, who knows?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bunshin = clone. What the bd is saying is that clone techniques used to be naruto worst skill (he failed academy axam 3 times due to not being able to produce the bunshin no jutsu properly). However clone technique's has now become his favourite for obvious reasons
    so whats your stand in this can minato use kage bunshin? YES or NO or MAYBE?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

i have problem with the bolded part look
    how could it become narutos worst skill? is the databook reffering to a bunshin?
    Bunshin = clone. What the bd is saying is that clone techniques used to be naruto worst skill (he failed academy exam 3 times due to not being able to produce the bunshin no jutsu properly). However clone technique's has now become his favourite for obvious reasons

Last edited by Blaze Release; 10-09-2012 at 02:35 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok

Yes, because he is the best character n th dringest ti

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives out View Post
    Blaze destroyed you
    Really? Read Blaze's first post. What does it say? Did he say that he will prove that Minato can'tuse Kage Bunshin? Where is it now? As far as I know, the post from the databook doesn't say anything that Minato can't use Kage Bunshin. How can I get owned by that? Kids these days. I respect blaze for coming this far but until now he did not prove anything.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by III HOKAGE III View Post
    Stupid thread. He's a ****n kage! Are people or u really that stupid!
    yeah he is a ****ng kage that mean he have KAGEBUNSHIN because KAGE its their tech! if you are a JOUNIN then its called JOUNIBUNSHIN. narutos first technique is GENIBUNSHIN faq!!!!!!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Stupid thread. He's a ****n kage! Are people or u really that stupid!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is that your way of saying youve lost because its starting to sink in when i watered it down to its lowest form. To add to my previous post, either kage bunshin or tajuu kage bunshin require one seal. To answer your question, i dont have a problem with your thread, however when you produce false statements and you are being taught that you are wrong and its hard to grasp that just makes things interesting. All your 'evidence' have been proven wrong. To put it simple though neither one of us can prove or disapprove of him knowing this technique, your attempt to try and approve of him was disappointing to say the least.

Does minato know kage bunshin and the answer rightfully is, who knows?
    Blaze, you did not prove anything. The one thing you did was about the scroll and the word previous which can be applied to anyone of them. It differs on our point of view. Previous means before, prior. Minato was the Hokage before Hiruzen. If you can read your 1st post where you say you will prove that Minato can't, where is it now? If you can prove then i'll humbly accept defeat. But it looks like you change your stance about it.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah he is a ****ng kage that mean he have KAGEBUNSHIN because KAGE its their tech! if you are a JOUNIN then its called JOUNIBUNSHIN. narutos first technique is GENIBUNSHIN faq!!!!!!
    hahaha..nice one bro

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

never said he prooved minato doesn't have it, he destoryed your thread becasue all of your reasoning was wrong.

if the claim is positve it's up to you to proove it with the decent evidnece so far you have failed epically.
    minato fans love to give him abilties he hasn't shown simply because he never lived up to the hype.
    what?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

never said he prooved minato doesn't have it, he destoryed your thread becasue all of your reasoning was wrong.

if the claim is positve it's up to you to proove it with the decent evidnece so far you have failed epically.
    minato fans love to give him abilties he hasn't shown simply because he never lived up to the hype.
    what are you bubbling about? read my thread. I've asked for everyone's opinion because of the hint from the manga. what hint? you read my thread again.

here's blaze 1st post:
    I decided to give nb a break and focus more on certain things, however people be pming me which gets sent to my email address and even following me on NF so i just came online to give my fans what they want, then i came across this thread.

Op you are WRONGand ill prove that later, right now ive to attend to something else
    If Blaze said that I'm wrong then he's referring to the thread in general where I believe that Minato can. In short, he's against the CANand favor the CAN'T. Do you get it?

Last edited by ajpn920; 10-09-2012 at 02:57 AM.

Converted Tobirama Fan SupErAkaTsuKI's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    千手最大的火影

I thought it's common knowledge that Minato can perform Kagebushin. Those who denies are simply haters or whatsoever... But to be honest, if he can really execute that technique or not, it does not really matter.. Minato beats Itachi anytime!!!

NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death

Any Ninja worth his Jounin title has Kage bushin as a basic technique.

If thats just the jounin imagine the Sannin and try to broaden your imagination to what a Kage can do.

NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death

Its funny how Naruto decided to learn that one technique.

He wanted to become Hokage so he chose a jutsu called Kage thinking it would make him Kage of Konoha.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He can't do a Kage bunshin in battle but the chance that he can do it at 100% health and chakra, I'll say yes. I'll say he can ONLY, do it for a short limited time though. I bet after doing such jutsu, it has to drain most of your chakra pretty quick. Remember that Kakashi only did it to intimidate and overwhelm the enemy. The reason they made it forbidden, was due to a high rate of deaths and also so that they wouldn't have fodder ninjas embarrassing themselves.