View Poll Results: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! There are hints given

163 86.70%
  • No! I only believe in what I see

25 13.30%
Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

who the hell cares......

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

of course minato can do it. if he can take out and entire army in a blink of an eye with FTG, im sure he used it to teleport to each kunai that was throw at the SAME DAMN TIME.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

plenty of characters know how to do kage bunshin, even ones with limited stamina like kakashi. it's the mass kage bunshin that's a kinjutsu, as it reduces the user's chakra to perilously low levels unless they're a freak like naruto

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The only thing proven in this thread is that Blaze is ****ing arrogant.

Like others said I can't see why Minato wouldn't be able to use it, maybe he never needed to.

Last edited by nrodrigues; 10-09-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And not all people can do multi shadow clone, 1 because narutos ther only one who read the scroll, and 2 i thought the only reason naruto can do it without wearing himself out of chackra was because of the nine tails(kurama).i do agree,as you guys said its required in academy

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

your reasons are quite right and we can say that minato can perform kage bunshin but we all know that on not as high level as naruto

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

definitely, he can do clones. these are used to deceive enemies. in minato's case, he's too fast that he doent need to deceive his enemies.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post

As for those trolls/butthurt fans who have somehow added itachi to the thread/has called those are arent in favour of this idea haters must be either stuck on stupid/trolls are not very bright. I guess going against the op which is wrong, is hating. To me hating is when you post nonsense and outright hate on a character without giving any evidence, however id like to think ive done the opposite. The only point i couldnt prove was whether minato had this technique or not and as i said that was never the aim because it cannot be proven or dispproven, but since for unkown reasons itachi has somehow creeped into this thread due to butthurt minato fanboys who cannot accept the truth and simple logic that its unknown are just butthurt, i guess its only fair that i also include itachi in this thread. As he said "you lose";

This jibe was totally unnecessary it was going good so for this :

number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hottest thread..you can thank me later :P

anyways i woulnt dout he could use it,but blaze releases arguments are simply better then yours OP.no offense

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

Don't you have to make a kage bunshin for the academy exam? lol if not even genin K11 can do it Im sure Minato can

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    Another great day and a good day to ask all NB users for their opinion. For some time now, there are others who believes that Minato can't do Kage Bunshin. While I personally believe he can due to some hints given by Kishi, other's do not. So, I would like everyone's opinion about this.
    Elaborate please. What hints are these?

First of, we can't say that a person can't do this because we haven't seen him do when there is an evidence that can back it up and make us conclude that he can. Let's talk about the other powerful nins that did not demonstrate their ability but we know they can because of the hints given by the manga
    The thing is, we actually CAN say a character cannot do a technique that we haven't seen them do. The way I am reading this so far, it seems that you think that the Shadow Clone jutsu is known by anybody of a high enough rank, when it reality, it is a B-rank jutsu meant for Jonin. In a fantasy world, it is important to put limitations on what certain characters can do, otherwise they just become Gods. Take DBZ for instance, Goku could take a planet out easily, but so could all the villains at the point in time he fought them such as Vegeta, Freeza, Cell, Majin Buu etc. It put all of them on an even plane. If Goku could become a Super Saiyan, but Majin Buu was only as strong as... Piccolo when he fought Raditz, it would not be a fair matchup. Giving characters too many abilities without doing the same to their opponents upsets the balance of the manga. The bad guys are supposed to be stronger due to the fact that it gives the main character challenge. Imagine four Minato's all using FTG. Who could really get past that?

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/100/6

On top of that, to do it on THIS level

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/001/50

Is an even HIGHER feat.

1. Hashirama: We haven't seen him using the wood techniques that Madara was diplaying but we know that it was the original tech from the 1st because wood techniques can only be performed by him that's why Madara stole that ability.
    We know Hashirama could use it because Madara basically STATED that Hashirama used it against him and saw through the technique with his Sharingan.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/577/12

Question: Even if we know that the techniques Madara showed us comes from the 1st but we did not see the 1st doing it, can we say that he cannot do it because we haven't seen him doing it? Or we can just use our common sense that he can do it because it was hinted that the technique Madara uses comes from the 1st? Which is which? Eyes or brain?
    This is fair. No arguments here, but we do not know how long Madara had Wood Release before he died. He stated he "wanted to try it out" after he died, but that could have been with the augmentation Kabuto gave him. It's really unclear. If he had a lesser Wood Release than Hashirama like Yamato, he could have just simply experimented around with a weaker Mokuton. Is it FAIR to assume Madara could use Wood Clones because Hashirama could? Yes. I assumed it too. But we can't use it in an argument because we don't know it for a fact. Nor do any of us know Kishimoto on a personal level (and even if we did, it wouldn't matter) to know what outline he has for his characters powers.

2. Hiruzen: It was said that he know all Konoha techniques thus given the name professor but we haven't seen him perfoming those techs. He showed us only few.

Question: Even if it was said on the manga that he knows all Konoha techniques, can we say that he can ONLY do those techniques he showed us so far? If we'll count it, it won't reach 10. Do we believe in what we see or we can use the hint given by the manga that he knows a hundred or thousands of jutsu? Again eyes or brain?
    This is tricky because it has different translations. Orochimaru said he "knew" all techniques, but all said he could use them. Only problem with this is that it creates a loophole as Kekkai Genkai and Clan techniques like Kagemane jutsu that are kept secret would also be involved. The Byakugan is still in Konoha, yet Hiruzen cannot use Juuken. That could have just been a mistake on Kishimoto's part. There are also times where jutsu such as Flying Thunder God or Chidori would have been beneficial to Hiruzen in his fight against Orochimaru but he did not use them, signifying that he did not know how.

3. Kakashi: It was said that because of the sharingan, Kakashi was able to copy a thousand jutsu thus giving him the nickname copy ninja. We have not seen him doing a 1000 jutsu so can we say that he can't perform it because we have not seen it? or do we take into consideration what the manga told us. Eyes or Brain?
    I see where you are going here, the only problem is that the manga has given evidence to the fact that he can use 1,000 jutsu. Unless anything is stated or shown, you cannot just ASSUME it could be done.

It was mentioned by Hiruzen that the scroll was forbidden by the previous Hokage.

If my memory serves me well, at this point of time, Hiruzen was the Hokage and he took this position back after Minato died which we all know was the Hokage before Hiruzen took the position back. So, since this is part 1 and Hiruzen was the Hokage for the 2nd time, who was the previous Hokage he's referring to?

Don't anybody think that a Hokage has the position to know what was written in the scroll? If they have this oppurtunity, do you think that they don't find time reading what was written on it?

Kage Bunshin is not a special tech, bloodline or a clans technique that is only limited to a few person or a selected one. It's a B rank tech which anybody can learn. From what the manga hinted us so far, I would like to know everyone's opinion by voting on the poll. Is Minato capable of doing Kage Bunshin?

Thanks for reading!:ice:
    He may have decided that as Hokage, yes he has the right to read the scroll. However, if he deemed it a technique SUITABLE for him is another manner.

You fight according to your fighting style. Since Kage Bunshin takes a large amount of chakra, it's suitable for Naruto. Not everyone has chakra to waste, especially on a Bunshin that disappears into smoke after one hit. If rank of technique were the case, Naruto should be able to perform any Katon jutsu since he can perform S-Rank wind Jutsu. Just because Kage Bunshin is, "only b-rank" doesn't mean Minato knew how to use it.

If Minato is going to use chakra taxing techniques, he better spend his time learning ones that benefit his fighting style. Minato need not worry about using Bunshin jutsu. Most Bunshins are used to get out of a tight situation/create a 2 on 1 scenario. The only problem is, who can actually corner Minato? He can catch his opponents off guard more easily with his speed and teleportation jutsu which DOESN'T require handseals.

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 10-09-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head hurts.

Most high level ninja have been shown using this jutsu and even some lower level ones, sooner or later it seems all ninja are capable of using different types of physical clones. I have no trouble believing Minato was also able to use shadow clones. Since he was never shown using this jutsu in any of his battles so far it was likely not one of his best techniques, of course with his incredible reflexes and speed along with the FTG he does not need clones to appear in more than one place at a time.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

he can do clones because this is not a very powerful technique

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That would be extremely hax'd if he could

全能の戦士
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If speculation is proven accurate, his power would severely increase.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This kid a complete ****n idiot. No common sense !

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Armin - This is what it feels

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaKira View Post
    Don't you have to make a kage bunshin for the academy exam? lol if not even genin K11 can do it Im sure Minato can
    really? So for you to pass the exam you have to read a forbidden scroll? That makes total sense.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'll always find if only you
    know where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    Bushin no jutsu =/= Kage Bushin no Jutsu

Kage Bushin and Bushin no jutsu are two different jutsu.....

By your logic since Sasuke was considered a genius he can do kage bushin too, in fact Shikamaru knows over 1000 jutsu.... -___-
    In the first place sasuke was never a jounin.he was a rouge nin,while minato was a jounin even sensei and last but not the least he was a hokage so yeah he can do the kage bunshin.

Last edited by amsy; 10-10-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'll always find if only you
    know where to look.

minato fights with brains he does not make unnessesary move in a battle,he uses the most suitable method that can yeild greater possitive results,and the kage bunshin is mainly used for diversion or aid as naruto uses it to make rasengans and rasen-shuriken.in all his battles,shown both in manga and the movies non requires him to make a diversion and he doen't need any aid in making his beautiful rasengan unlike his untalented son(just kidding),if he does he knows that it will only be a loss of chakra.so he sticks to the important points in the his battles.that is why he never uses the kage bunshin but i think yes he can do it.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow hottest thread? Obviously he can he is Kage level. I can't imagine what these 7 pages of comments say.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I say "yes. Most definitely".
    Minato was obviously strong enough to use Kage Bunshin, but he probably didn't liked it, or he never had to use it. Thats why we haven't seen him using it. But come on! He was the Hokage, for gods sake!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Op it seems you are lacking, either that or too slow or perhaps fanboysim has clouded your judgement. Maybe all three contribute to your failings. You said i didnt prove anything, actually i did.

I proved that the two are different techniques (bunshin and kage bunshin)
    Proved that its a kinjutsu which wouldnt be taught at a academy
    Proved that its hashirama's scroll
    Proved that its him who forbid it.

Ive proved all your points wrong, however i didnt prove whether minato can use it or not, because that was never the aim unless you can upload me a quote saying he cannot, however i can upload you a quote which says that he might have it however your post doesnt do this idea justice. Reason i didnt even bother to disapprove of him having it is because its unknown and the petty attempt of you to try and approve it wasnt good enough and that me being nice. If you still cannot grasp that what hiruzen said, he never mentioned minato, previous could mean any of the previous hokages, uploaded you a quote from the DB, then uploaded the Image aswell and yet you cannot take this in, then ive nothing more to say. Btw op if you go back to when naruto first learnt the technique he said "kage bunshin no jutsu" and you even upload the page where he said this. What he did with the technique was due to his reserves which allowed him to maximise it, however the vast majority of ninja's do not have that reserves in the first place

As for those trolls/butthurt fans who have somehow added itachi to the thread/has called those are arent in favour of this idea haters must be either stuck on stupid/trolls are not very bright. I guess going against the op which is wrong, is hating. To me hating is when you post nonsense and outright hate on a character without giving any evidence, however id like to think ive done the opposite. The only point i couldnt prove was whether minato had this technique or not and as i said that was never the aim because it cannot be proven or dispproven, but since for unkown reasons itachi has somehow creeped into this thread due to butthurt minato fanboys who cannot accept the truth and simple logic that its unknown are just butthurt, i guess its only fair that i also include itachi in this thread. As he said "you lose";

Btw op if you go back to when naruto first learnt the technique he said "kage bunshin no jutsu" and you even upload the page where he said this. What he did with the technique was due to his reserves which allowed him to maximise it, however the vast majority of ninja's do not have that reserves in the first place
    Blaze, as i've said, saying that I'm wrong in your 1st post means that you disagree with the idea that he possibly can. Meaning, you are in favor of the opposite. Check the quote above, you mentioned that naruto did the tech because of his reserves but one thing you failed to see that Minato > Kid Naruto because the same Kid who performs Kage bunshins failed to summon bunta thus needed Kurama's chakra.

Last edited by ajpn920; 10-10-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain

I totally agree with u. Even though the multi shadow clone is a jounin lvl. tec., the shadow clone is a basic tec. which evry1 has to master before becoming a genin of the leaf. Every leaf nin. knows it nd i c no reason to disbelieve a kage like Minato cant do it. Every1 does nt use it bcuz they may be either bad at it or its nt their style or they r bad at its chakra manipulation or they dont kno how to use it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in order for u to graduate u have to know kage bushin

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

I WILL USE LOGIC NOOOOO Minato can't use kage bunshin,Why?cous hes Dead.